U.S. imposes new sanctions on Iran

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tehran Times

The United States has imposed fresh sanctions on Iran that include bans on the country's media despite Washington's claims of protecting freedom of speech.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

USA section factory , Obama sectionalist president, soon gets a Gobelz prize for over sectionalizing the world.
Very aware

Evant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Iran will not only acquire nuclear tipped missles.But will use them against american and Israeli targets." Because the leader of iran is insane"!!!

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Very aware wrote:
Iran will not only acquire nuclear tipped missles.But will use them against american and Israeli targets." Because the leader of iran is insane"!!!
The leaders of Iran are religious zealots, and as you note, insane. However, Iran will not gain a nuke nor the ability to launch one very far. Among other things, doing so would be the end of Iran forever.
israeli terrisom

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

US always worried about israel safety last 60 years and as of now israel not even safe for one hour then why US DOES NOT GIVE a land from US for israel for forever safety give them las bogus jews will enjoy instead of killing occupation rape destruction like nazi.plz obama take them all jews to your country make the world safer we dont want wars
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

The USA should use bio-weapons on Iran.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Come on! Two political parties controlled by elitists. Reality...Republicans would have won in a landslide if they ran a candidate for freedom and less intrusive in world affairs. Elitists gave us Romney and as it turns out Ryan, new world order candidates. To imagine a man like Ron Paul that had to needle his way through pure evil with smiles for decades as an afterthought is disgusting. I am from christian birth. Even I can see that spending bookoo dollars on Israel for several million people in a world of several billion is insane with so much pain. That same nation has nukes. and we have been hollowed out as a country that could be so much wealthier and content. Instead we became a group oriented hate fest, with many of us forcing our heritage on our sleeves while promoting equality. Now the less intelligent have taken over while the ones with sense have been emasculated. Watching the pure bread white male progressives project insanity is the reason we are dying as a nation. In fact we are becoming a tyrannical wonderland with a balkanized population. The noose is only going to get tighter from now on. As it has for the last couple of decades.

Since: Nov 12

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

serfs up wrote:
Come on! Two political parties controlled by elitists. Reality...Republicans would have won in a landslide if they ran a candidate for freedom and less intrusive in world affairs. Elitists gave us Romney and as it turns out Ryan, new world order candidates. To imagine a man like Ron Paul that had to needle his way through pure evil with smiles for decades as an afterthought is disgusting. I am from christian birth. Even I can see that spending bookoo dollars on Israel for several million people in a world of several billion is insane with so much pain. That same nation has nukes. and we have been hollowed out as a country that could be so much wealthier and content. Instead we became a group oriented hate fest, with many of us forcing our heritage on our sleeves while promoting equality. Now the less intelligent have taken over while the ones with sense have been emasculated. Watching the pure bread white male progressives project insanity is the reason we are dying as a nation. In fact we are becoming a tyrannical wonderland with a balkanized population. The noose is only going to get tighter from now on. As it has for the last couple of decades.
What a load of bullcrap.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

NibiruRising wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of bullcrap.
What a shill directing the truth away.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
Classic jew hating bullshit for the most part. I wonder when you say "we" just whom you have in mind.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic jew hating bullshit for the most part. I wonder when you say "we" just whom you have in mind.
I am sorry. If the zionists in Washington leave all of the departments and position of power that is turning us into a police state, I will agree with you. They won't. For they are under some other control as many that are not of their background. Don't condemn me for writing this. Applaud me for recognizing it. I am no martyr. When this is over, neighbor will kill neighbor and neighbor will rat our neighbor. I grew up Christian with 12 years of religion and was taught God's chosen. There are people who are evil who say they are the chosen and take advantage of it. You see it now and it has been going on for many years. Peace bro.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Jizzlam wrote:
<quoted text>
hate to break it to ya sweet-pea, but the saudi oil lobby is much more powerful that the Israeli lobby
though, if you prefer to be a nasty sissified anti-semite - that is your f.n problem
Ask all the jewish men and women in charge of the committees while they calim hate and bringing the same here you fukn jit bag. You pussified azzhole who well sell out your brother after you are taken to task but are brave now because others will do ill for your beliefs. Men can be evil if they are of protected groups. But you know that. All I ask is for them to leave those postions. All of them. I gotta live in a police state to keep you happy. Phuk u. Arabs have their own issues and we can deal with them.
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
The Election was a mastrer political trickery in USA history , where by Obama played a role of Democrat ,but adopted Republican agenda ..How clever it is Only in America ...

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I am sorry. If the zionists in Washington leave all of the departments and position of power that is turning us into a police state, I will agree with you. They won't. For they are under some other control as many that are not of their background. Don't condemn me for writing this. Applaud me for recognizing it. I am no martyr. When this is over, neighbor will kill neighbor and neighbor will rat our neighbor. I grew up Christian with 12 years of religion and was taught God's chosen. There are people who are evil who say they are the chosen and take advantage of it. You see it now and it has been going on for many years. Peace bro.
You are a Jew-hater jousting at windmills, a liar of the first order. For the most part, American jews do well because they value education and work hard. Were jews in America to disappear, how many physicians, scientists, educators, administrators, industrialists, musicians and composers, and engineers would we then need? How many Nobel Prizes have been won by jews in the USA, giving us and the world all kinds of new science? Look at just one, Jonas Salk.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Jew-hater jousting at windmills, a liar of the first order. For the most part, American jews do well because they value education and work hard. Were jews in America to disappear, how many physicians, scientists, educators, administrators, industrialists, musicians and composers, and engineers would we then need? How many Nobel Prizes have been won by jews in the USA, giving us and the world all kinds of new science? Look at just one, Jonas Salk.
No I am not Kenhunt. I ask questions. I watch Hollywood demean and blasphemy Jesus Christ and Christianity on a daily basis and no one says nothing out of fear. Comedians, animation, live action , daily shows and on and on this happens. You are a Christian hating savage by those means. Christians are supposed to say something but do not. Well you got a watered down major religion now and the government is becoming the god. Figure history out because you got a tiger by the tail. I have no power. Never will. But I can recognize insane politics and the men who guide them. And let met reiterate this is not about jewish people. It is about zionism.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> No I am not Kenhunt. I ask questions. I watch Hollywood demean and blasphemy Jesus Christ and Christianity on a daily basis and no one says nothing out of fear. Comedians, animation, live action , daily shows and on and on this happens. You are a Christian hating savage by those means. Christians are supposed to say something but do not. Well you got a watered down major religion now and the government is becoming the god. Figure history out because you got a tiger by the tail. I have no power. Never will. But I can recognize insane politics and the men who guide them. And let met reiterate this is not about jewish people. It is about zionism.
Gimme a hint, you fucked-up pseudo-Christian, give some names of Jews in power positions in the USA that you, an unelected legend in your own mind with the special insight needed to pick and choose who is allowed in power, would summarily "remove" from those positions, and while you're at it, tell how each one is in fact only incidentally a Jew but most certainly a Zionist.

The world has its share of two-bit dictators who believe they have some god-given insight placing them above the "ordinary" citizen, above the decisions of the electorates, above the constitution, above those who are ten-times the "man" you are. And you know how those end up.
Peace maker

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

More sanctions and more conservation of oil and gas for Iran. Iran already has the world's biggest hydocarbon reserves ( 155 bbl oil and 1250 tcf gas or 380 billion barrels equivalent compared to Saudis 255 bbls oil and 250 tcf gas or 300 bbls equivalent).

Iran conserves its oil and gas while others deplete through full tilt production.

IN 2 OR THREE DECADES IRAN MAY POSSESS ONE QUARTER OR ONE THIRD OF WORLD'S COMBINED OIL AND GAS TO GET ITS ENERGY LADEN FEET KISSED BY ALL.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gimme a hint, you fucked-up pseudo-Christian, give some names of Jews in power positions in the USA that you, an unelected legend in your own mind with the special insight needed to pick and choose who is allowed in power, would summarily "remove" from those positions, and while you're at it, tell how each one is in fact only incidentally a Jew but most certainly a Zionist.
The world has its share of two-bit dictators who believe they have some god-given insight placing them above the "ordinary" citizen, above the decisions of the electorates, above the constitution, above those who are ten-times the "man" you are. And you know how those end up.
I will make it simple. Cry about how you were treated throughout history. No one else was though. But you were/are. All of the things you bitch about, like NAZIs and the Inquisition and others while never looking at your innocent selves treating others with secular men and women loving Communism and other things while I can not question a damn thing or being accused of hate. All of those peaceful lovable Jewish people who are in Homeland Security committees and other ones who make sure the wheels are greased or despicable. On both sides of the aisle. You have the power. So don't get mad at me for recognizing it. Forgive me. I am not a pseudo christian. I was taught by nuns and they taught me what evil is. For when I was stupid, they bought it to me. They would bring it to you. On the same line, they would tell me what is going on at the federal level, is evil. What we see in Hollywood and much of our entertainment with the blasphemy of Jesus Christ is evil. So if you become the NAZI's does that exonerate you from responsibility? Don't worry. You will kill the Christians. It is pre written. If you are jewish and are secular you don't mean much to me as you are blinded. For I don't mean much to you. But my neighbor will kill me some day for you if i push Christianity. Neighbor will kill neighbor. Neighbor will rat our neighbor. This has been done before. Many times. Study the bible.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Serf, I knew you could not provide one single example of an American Jew you'd summarily jerk out of office, deny the civil rights we all share. People like you, semi-literate, poorly educated, low IQ, failed in life, are the ones that are dangerous. Who would you deny jobs to after Jews? Women? People of color? Latinos? Arabs? Mormons? THAT, sir, is from a Catholic.
Will of Allah

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Peace maker wrote:
More sanctions and more conservation of oil and gas for Iran. Iran already has the world's biggest hydocarbon reserves ( 155 bbl oil and 1250 tcf gas or 380 billion barrels equivalent compared to Saudis 255 bbls oil and 250 tcf gas or 300 bbls equivalent).
Iran conserves its oil and gas while others deplete through full tilt production.
IN 2 OR THREE DECADES IRAN MAY POSSESS ONE QUARTER OR ONE THIRD OF WORLD'S COMBINED OIL AND GAS TO GET ITS ENERGY LADEN FEET KISSED BY ALL.
In two decades the USA will be energy independent. Iran will still be a third-class theocracy nobody on earth wants to have anything to do with. The rest of the world will just go around Iran and get on with life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••