Syria's Assad still has upper hand

Three years into the revolt against his rule, Syrian President Bashar Assad is in a stronger position than ever before to quell the rebellion against his rule by Syrians who rose up to challenge his hold on power, first with peaceful protests and later with arms. Full Story
Syian

Waterford, CT

#22 Mar 16, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
That is an excellent article. It is the first time that I have seem a westerner come close to admitting that the rats have been defeated. It is just a matter of time to clean up the debris.
It's all over for those rebel terrorist bastards!! Well done Syria!!!
Syian

Waterford, CT

#23 Mar 16, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
SAA entered Yarbroud today on the Lebanese border,now with Hezbollah they can control that border,i hope they hunt down and kill any Rats trying to get over the border,they need to finish this and make sure any other filth trying the same thing will be dealt with.
Agreed!!
Syian

Waterford, CT

#24 Mar 16, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The smart thing to do is what Syria is doing. And that is close all borders to the terrorists. UK has the right idea about arresting them as they try to slip back into UK. They will attempting to cross a lot of borders I the weeks and moths ahead because their butts are being kicked in Syria,. They smart ones are running away from the fight. It is over, except of the CIA and their flunkies.
Well said!!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Mar 18, 2014
Abbys male lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Cmon Abby, I know for a fact that you've been warned on Topix more than once for your racist remarks. You're constantly teetering over the edge of being banned completely from Topx. That's why you're having to be very careful.
Idiot, show me one "racist remark" that I made.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Mar 18, 2014
I am simply not a racist person so I do not need to "be careful" I spend 90% of my time on here preaching against all kinds of racism, both white racism and black racism. I am known all around the world for opposing black racism. That is my politics. I have to do it because I oppose the breakup and balkanization of Sudan along racial lines. We have fools in here who want to kill all Arabs. I oppose that type of thinking and have done so all my life.

My ex-wife in Japanese and I still love her to a degree. All of my children are half-Japanese. One of my daughters in law is half white and Jewish. My grandmother was half Native American and my grandfather was 100% Native American. My new girlfriend is Nicaraguan.

Only an idiot would call me racist. Now I do get a lot of warnings for calling idiots idiots.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Mar 18, 2014
The Zionists and the perverts tried to intimidate me for standing shoulder to shoulder with the people of Gaza in the last war with israel. So they began to spread lies against me all over the internet. Topix is not the only place where I have that problem. So I know exactly what the deal is. And I will not "be careful" when it comes to standing shoulder to shoulder for GOD's Justice
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#28 Mar 18, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, show me one "racist remark" that I made.
You're constantly bitching about the white man crazy one. Hehe
Find that 10 bucks for your kid yet bum.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#29 Mar 18, 2014
Bye Bye rebels!!!
red

Mclean, VA

#30 Mar 18, 2014
Syrians, Hezbollah and Al Queerda all killing each other.

COOL!!!!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Mar 18, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're constantly bitching about the white man crazy one. Hehe
Find that 10 bucks for your kid yet bum.
Criticizing all the evil that whites have inflicted upon humanity does not make me a racist. It makes you whites are the ones who are racists. Plus, you are probably a pervert as well.

So why bring that crap to me? This the last thing I want to talk about. You must be the racist.. Not me.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#32 Mar 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Criticizing all the evil that whites have inflicted upon humanity does not make me a racist. It makes you whites are the ones who are racists. Plus, you are probably a pervert as well.
So why bring that crap to me? This the last thing I want to talk about. You must be the racist.. Not me.
You condemn complete cultures, not individuals, that is racist. You put Islam before other religions, that is racist,
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#33 Mar 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Criticizing all the evil that whites have inflicted upon humanity does not make me a racist. It makes you whites are the ones who are racists. Plus, you are probably a pervert as well.
So why bring that crap to me? This the last thing I want to talk about. You must be the racist.. Not me.
You're a total nut racist deal with it.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#34 Mar 19, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a total nut racist deal with it.
Abby makes rules up as he goes, I think he also makes up his family just to make a point, he is probably a SBM doing janitor work

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Mar 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You condemn complete cultures, not individuals, that is racist. You put Islam before other religions, that is racist,
You are a liar. I condemn the evils that whole cultures have inflicted upon humanity. I do not condemn their good deeds, only their bad deeds. But Islam is not a race. It is a religion. We have all races in Islam from white Albanians, Spaniards and Bosnians to black Nigerians. Which reminds me. The Spanish Inquisition involved whites murdering Muslims. Muslims were not murdering whites. Racism is a form of murder.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#36 Mar 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Abby makes rules up as he goes, I think he also makes up his family just to make a point, he is probably a SBM doing janitor work
Hehe
George

Red Deer, Canada

#37 Mar 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
The Zionists and the perverts tried to intimidate me for standing shoulder to shoulder with the people of Gaza in the last war with israel. So they began to spread lies against me all over the internet. Topix is not the only place where I have that problem. So I know exactly what the deal is. And I will not "be careful" when it comes to standing shoulder to shoulder for GOD's Justice
Was that shoulder to shoulder in the bathroom, bedroom, ohhhhhh just a figure of speech, kinda thought so, you would not have the guts to go to Syria or Libya, like you lied to us for the last few years.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#38 Mar 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. I condemn the evils that whole cultures have inflicted upon humanity. I do not condemn their good deeds, only their bad deeds. But Islam is not a race. It is a religion. We have all races in Islam from white Albanians, Spaniards and Bosnians to black Nigerians. Which reminds me. The Spanish Inquisition involved whites murdering Muslims. Muslims were not murdering whites. Racism is a form of murder.
and Islam is a form of cult
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#39 Mar 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. I condemn the evils that whole cultures have inflicted upon humanity. I do not condemn their good deeds, only their bad deeds. But Islam is not a race. It is a religion. We have all races in Islam from white Albanians, Spaniards and Bosnians to black Nigerians. Which reminds me. The Spanish Inquisition involved whites murdering Muslims. Muslims were not murdering whites. Racism is a form of murder.
Interesting post!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Mar 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
and Islam is a form of cult
And yo mama is a form of c*nt.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#41 Mar 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
And yo mama is a form of c*nt.
and his true intelligence comes through, or rather lack of it. I am not sure why you must resort to such vile language get lost,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 7 min BOZ-OK 30
Rattling sabers in the eastern Mediterranean 18 min Serkan Turkbayram 130
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria 31 min tha Professor 18
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 47 min thetruth 14,438
Polish trade envoy seeks to build new ties with... 1 hr Clear Dharma 11
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 119,181
Biden ends Turkey visit without breakthrough on... 1 hr Dander 1

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE