Syria Rebels: Base Captured Near Turkish Border

Nov 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Syrian rebels said they captured a large special forces base on a main road between the city of Aleppo and the Turkish border on Sunday.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

More lies and propaganda is all this article is.
Fred

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

"truth always beats lies is stupid

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Fred wrote:
Hiding from the truth?
Lies Beats Himself Silly

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding from the truth?
The Syrian Patriots are waiting for you for their National Day of hanging those involved with the Assad Propaganda Ministry! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza! BY THE WAY, TAKE ARAB MUZZIE LAP DOGS SYRIAN AND JO JO WITH YOU!! Syria was such a peaceful country as long as everyone obeyed your hero Assad!! They got sick and tired of it!! Hey dummy! It started out with bottles and rocks!! Then your hero Assad used Rockets, grenades, tanks, aircraft? Get real and get a clue!! 20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., NATO, The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why OLivia Crumwell, Syrian Assadomite and LIES BEATS HIMSELF SILLY are not in Syria while hiding out in the UK and the WEST! They are filthy disgusting Paid Assad Sock Puppets! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Lies Beats Himself Silly

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

More lies and propaganda is all this article is.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Virginia Institute for the criminally Insane (VICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob LIES BEATS HIMSEF SILLY alias UNREALITY is always best alias War Monger alias USA War Monger alias Jewish War Monger alias ASSCLOWN in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Poor paid terrorist supporter called A$$forhire among many other names on these boards is at it again.For those of you who do not know A$$forhire it is a paid iternet jewish propagandist or hasbarat as they are called.You can easily google hasbarat and read about them.The jew A$$forhire in several comments above will post large paragraphs of lies,disinformation,double speak and any other manner of propagandist tactics to try and get others to believe what it post.The jew A$$forhire uses many different names such as voice of peace and many more.The jew A$$forhire is an open terrorist supporter and supporter of mass murder as long as it is done by israel or for israel.The goal of the jewish hasbarat called A$$forhire is to mass post large paragraphs of lies and scripted jewish propaganda in the hopes of drowning out the other truuthful post that is does not like.Always be sure to look at comments before A$$forhire started to spam because those are the comments it is trying to keep you from looking at.
Lies Beats Himself Silly

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Poor paid terrorist supporter called A$$f re among many other names on these boards is at it again.For or hasbarat as they are called.You can easily google hasbarat and speak and any other manner of propagandist tactics to try and names such as voice of peace and many more.The jew is an open terrorist supporter and supporter of mass murder as jewish propaganda in the hopes of drowning out the other truuthful post does not Always be sure to look at comments before A$$forhire started to spam because those are the comments it is trying to keep you from looking at.
The Syrian Patriots are waiting for you for their National Day of hanging those involved with the Assad Propaganda Ministry! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza! BY THE WAY, TAKE ARAB MUZZIE LAP DOGS SYRIAN AND JO JO WITH YOU!! Syria was such a peaceful country as long as everyone obeyed your hero Assad!! They got sick and tired of it!! Hey dummy! It started out with bottles and rocks!! Then your hero Assad used Rockets, grenades, tanks, aircraft? Get real and get a clue!! 20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., NATO, The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why OLivia Crumwell, Syrian Assadomite and LIES BEATS HIMSELF SILLY are not in Syria while hiding out in the UK and the WEST! They are filthy disgusting Paid Assad Sock Puppets! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

refer to comment #6 posters of topix for the real facts.
Lies Beats himself Silly

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

refer to comment #6 posters of topix for the real facts.
Do you really enjoy making yourself look like an idiot??
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Assad's end is nearing.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

well wrote:
Assad's end is nearing.
Continue dreaming though I think israel's is coming close to an end.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Lies Beats himself Silly wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really enjoy making yourself look like an idiot??
Look in a mirror and ask yourself that as you stay on a message board 24 hours a day posting the most stupid BS anyone has ever read and acting as 100 different people.How much are you paid by israel of my american tax dollars?? I and many other americans would like to know.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

<quoted text>Look in a mirror and ask yourself that as you stay on a message board 24 hours a day posting the most stupid BS anyone has ever read and acting as 100 different people.How much are you paid by israel of my american tax dollars?? I and many other americans would like to know.
Do you really enjoy making yourself look like an idiot!

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

refer to comment #12
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

refer to comment #12
Look in a mirror and ask yourself that as you stay on a message board 24 hours a day posting the most stupid BS anyone has ever read and acting as 100 different people.How much are you paid by HAMAS!! I and many other americans would like to know.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Look in a mirror and ask yourself that as you stay on a message board 24 hours a day posting the most stupid BS anyone has ever read and acting as 100 different people.How much are you paid by HAMAS!! I and many other americans would like to know.
I am paid by no one unlike you who are paid by my tax dollars.You are no american you are a jew.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Fred wrote:
You would see him that way, because you never got developed enough to understand what he is saying.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

well wrote:
Assad's end is nearing.
Avenger, no matter how much you enjoy bad dreams, they are just dreams.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Islamic group hits out at expulsion of Iraqi Ch... 6 min Marie-Luise_J 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Gray 115,005
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel 12 min God bless the IDF 20
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 12 min Ignorant 565
Turkey to be divided between Armenia, Kurdistan... (Sep '10) 13 min aziz dostum dander 293
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 15 min Jewman 175
US sharpens criticism of Hamas, urges cease-fire 24 min Asian Guy 58
•••
•••