Micronesians In America - "How Come? Mushroom Farmers, DUI, And Statutory Rape

Aug 19, 2007 Full story: VDARE.com 718

Most people have never heard of Micronesia, and don't know if it's quasi-colony, like American Samoa, or Northern Mariana Islands, so for the record, it's independent, and according to the CIA World Factbook In ... via VDARE.com

Full Story
Nimwzs

Micronesia, Federated States of

#645 Jul 20, 2011
one thing for sure that i know....ponpeian....were the first one to sale their sisters... would to anything to survive....

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#646 Jul 20, 2011
Teinemelel wrote:
I agree with Micro Boy, Micronesians should not be judged by how Chuukese carry themselves in the States. It is sad to say that Chuukese are ignorant and liked to be called "Barbarians"; thinking that being tough will get them where they want to be. Guess what Chuukitas, this is America, where you have to get an education to be a leader. Killing or fighting will only get you in prison and not to mention it will ruin the name of your country (Micronesia) and the good people of Pohnpei, Korsae and Yap. I would like to add to those who are not doing anything to better their lives and their Island, please go back home and live as you wish, don't stay and bring us down with you.
Federated States of Micronesia consist of four States, the Island of Pohnpei, Korsae and Yap. But the Islands that fall under Micronesia, are Marshall Islands, republic of Palau, Kiribati, Nauru, Saipan (CNMI) and Guam.
I have but one thing to conclude my message with; Fellow Micronesians, let us push Chuukese off the F.S.M boat....PLEASE!!
guest what...ANOM TANG....and..at the samwe time.. chuukese are the once running the FSM...THE ONLY WAY to get your grand you your wish is ANIKEM CHON CHUUK

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#647 Jul 20, 2011
Toxic wrote:
FSM Ocean...you are as dumb as your father's cum.
Chuukese are LAZY people who want to be spoon-fed like little a little child being breast-fed.
Pohnpeians drink SAKAU which is better than better.
Kosreans are the nicest people in Micronesia.
Yapese are self-sufficent.
Black teeth??...what a perons looks like doesn't count...performance does. ;)
I DON'T think that the popapean SAKAW is a gud thing... i witness a very old ponpeian lady... pee herself and i don;t think that is BETTER than BETTER...
jaman

United States

#648 Aug 7, 2011
listen up everybody i got a coworker from chuck or i don't know how to spell that word he told me that he got a nice whip i ...asked him what is that that? and he replied you know the one on the mtv cribs that shaq O'neal has and i said ohhhhhhhhhh what kind of ride you got @he say's i got Nexus !!! i say whhhhhhhaaaaaatttttt Nexus?what the f**k is that? you mean the Lexus; anyway the other chuukese dude told me that they can't pronoune the letter (L)i nove you serepein if you can't pronounce letter ..L>> go suicide at sokhes rockkkk ahhahahhahahahhh.
Sick of all of you

Houston, TX

#649 Aug 25, 2011
Can you all just go back to where you came from? ALL micronesians! Your all dirty, and you make low income look REAL bad and take advantage of the US help. So please, just do eveyone a favor and go back to micronesia!
tempura

Hilo, HI

#650 Sep 6, 2011
@ sick of all of you, are MicronesianS a liability to the state of Texas?
YOYO

Woodridge, IL

#651 Sep 8, 2011
yes donut, even texas
MsAlokoaKumar

Northern Mariana Islands

#652 Sep 11, 2011
Your Absolutley right Micro Boy ! I understand you. But you are wrong that chuukese being violent is their culture. No, Absoltutely Not ! I myself is micronesian and half polynesian. I am chuukese and yes i see many of my kind of people are very violent. But Please do keep in mind that NOT ALL CHUUKESSE ARE THE SAME. Chuukese being violent dosent mean it is their culture. And Toxic, Shame on you ! Who do you think you are ? you hate chuukese because their self appearance & their Performance ? You seriously need help need . Advice : Go to chuuk for 1 day ! So they could beat the shit out of you ! Fckn cock -head !!
& @ Dawg !* I have 4 words for you :
{ FIRININOM , POSKINOM , VIKIOM , LEMROM }
Pushing out chuuk out of FMS branch will make the other other islands lack of economy. Phonpei, Kosrae, and yap has great and fresh economy because of Chuuk Manipulity !! I am not trying to fight against the other islands. FSM are the same in so many ways. We've been extremely close for centuries. Our culture has so many similarites. We Eat the same , same culture clothes and many of our languages are very similar within.* Dawg the only reason you hate chuukese is because , chuukese is micronesia and so as pohnpei, kosrae, and yap. You are embarrased that micronesia is fallen in shame because the sake of the actions of chuukese. That is why you are hating on us. I Am chuukese and i'm proud to say i am chuukese even though it hurts to think that many people are hating on chuukese especcially our own people,* FSM *
I Myself can speak all FSM languages fluently.
Please instead of hating on chuukese, talk to them about how much you hate there actions . Remind them that they shouldnt bring there attitude from chuuk to the America, hawaii , saipan and especcially GUAM. These chuukese should leave their attitude to chuuk and become better different people.
- To All my fellow chuukese brothers and sisters
I Know being in gang and alcohol etc can make you look baddass and all but your actions afterwards are not good. with these actions, you make other chuukese look bad , and also make FSM our kind hate us also.. Please think twice of the new generations of chuukese childrens. They need respect, love, and friends.
LUAGHER

Apo, AE

#653 Sep 12, 2011
Micro Boy wrote:
This news is titled Micronesians in America? this upsets me..why not Chuukese in America?? Well i am a Micronesian and every Micronesian knows that chuuk is the worst state in Micronesia..they are giving bad names to good Micronesian islands..mostly its neighbors in Federated States of Micronesia, like Ponape, Yap, and Kosrae. It's true, chuukese are violent people becouse of their culture..but u can't blame it on Micronesians.
HHAHAHAHAHA..this fakkot sound like a lil biotch..blame it on the Chuukese?? why cus their Violent?hahaha..u really sound like a lil biatch complainin to dada..lolz..Pohnpei, Yap and Kosrae?? a Pni Soldier tryin to rape a 63yr old lady? a yap guy stealing from walmart? and a kosrae girl on porn in the states of America? The only worst thing about Chuuk is that They run all ya anytime and anywhere..

Hooorrraaahhh represent 320
LUAGHER

Apo, AE

#654 Sep 12, 2011
MsAlokoaKumar wrote:
Your Absolutley right Micro Boy ! I understand you. But you are wrong that chuukese being violent is their culture. No, Absoltutely Not ! I myself is micronesian and half polynesian. I am chuukese and yes i see many of my kind of people are very violent. But Please do keep in mind that NOT ALL CHUUKESSE ARE THE SAME. Chuukese being violent dosent mean it is their culture. And Toxic, Shame on you ! Who do you think you are ? you hate chuukese because their self appearance & their Performance ? You seriously need help need . Advice : Go to chuuk for 1 day ! So they could beat the shit out of you ! Fckn cock -head !!
& @ Dawg !* I have 4 words for you :
{ FIRININOM , POSKINOM , VIKIOM , LEMROM }
Pushing out chuuk out of FMS branch will make the other other islands lack of economy. Phonpei, Kosrae, and yap has great and fresh economy because of Chuuk Manipulity !! I am not trying to fight against the other islands. FSM are the same in so many ways. We've been extremely close for centuries. Our culture has so many similarites. We Eat the same , same culture clothes and many of our languages are very similar within.* Dawg the only reason you hate chuukese is because , chuukese is micronesia and so as pohnpei, kosrae, and yap. You are embarrased that micronesia is fallen in shame because the sake of the actions of chuukese. That is why you are hating on us. I Am chuukese and i'm proud to say i am chuukese even though it hurts to think that many people are hating on chuukese especcially our own people,* FSM *
I Myself can speak all FSM languages fluently.
Please instead of hating on chuukese, talk to them about how much you hate there actions . Remind them that they shouldnt bring there attitude from chuuk to the America, hawaii , saipan and especcially GUAM. These chuukese should leave their attitude to chuuk and become better different people.
- To All my fellow chuukese brothers and sisters
I Know being in gang and alcohol etc can make you look baddass and all but your actions afterwards are not good. with these actions, you make other chuukese look bad , and also make FSM our kind hate us also.. Please think twice of the new generations of chuukese childrens. They need respect, love, and friends.
hahahahah...This mama must be fired up at this moment..dont worry half and half..I hear your words loud and clear..Chuukese need respect, love and friends..hmmm..i think they all got those..they also got interest..they got this thing thats Called" they dont give a flying Fuk" they bring the heat 24/7..trust me, i know..got too many CHuukese friends.

hoooorrrraaahhh represent 320
ganja boy jaiwak

Micronesia, Federated States of

#655 Sep 15, 2011
ur rite man,,this guy is really on da fire....anyways....if im not mistaken,maybe many people always think that chuukese means trouble...everytime they heard about chuukese they would expect that there is trouble....
UTWE TRACY

Modesto, CA

#656 Sep 22, 2011
NAHSUCK JUDGE wrote:
The whole idea of this site is great but it gets sillyÖ Tell me how all this complaining is going to solve anything? We will never do anything right in your eyes. My suggestion to you is to take a look at yourselves. Why would this topic want your counsel? When we stand by and do nothing we are accused of being inept, when we act because you are too impotent, you complain of unilateralism. I canít imagine why a topic would act in its own self interest...honestly for shame on us!?
If you're going to criticize one another, do it right. NO ONE is all good or all bad, and these huge streams of garbage about how awful the one another is aren't remotely helpful. This is an experiment, not a verbal toilet, and unjustified accusations just make people angry. STOP GENERALIZING! STOP RAVING! We know we're not perfect, but we won't get any better if you can't be helpful.
The bottom line is that no one is perfect!!
We have to learn to cooperate with one another, we all make mistakes and to stop criticizing you become part of the wrong or bad doing. It's certain that everyone makes mistakes and are involved in controversy every day. I think that it is important for everyone to remember that we need to stick together because we all live in this one world and we need to make the best of difficult situations.
To the Micronesians that post on this forum: it is far easier to complain than to actually do something about the situation. Be bold, stop typing, organize, run for office, volunteer and make a difference. Those who say you canít make a difference are defeatist at best and cowards at worse. This site is a true window into the feelings of many individuals--most of which are negative--and this preconceived dribble does absolutely nothing towards bridging understanding. We could have a list with 100 complaints, address 99 of them with facts and it would make no difference to the elitist. You are sick, psychologically, when fact and myth are considered the same. People will always hate us, a double standard will always be applied, fault will always be found, and we will always be accused of acting in our own self interest. This may not be the intent, but this site seems to do more to fan the flames of hate than it does for understanding.
YOYO

Ponca City, OK

#657 Sep 25, 2011
It it all coming to a change for the one's who just set around being a sponge. Before long they wont have a choice, either shape up or you will be shipped out whether you like it or not. NOt to much longer now.
S-Nan-what

Micronesia, Federated States of

#658 Sep 28, 2011
Micro Boy wrote:
This news is titled Micronesians in America? this upsets me..why not Chuukese in America?? Well i am a Micronesian and every Micronesian knows that chuuk is the worst state in Micronesia..they are giving bad names to good Micronesian islands..mostly its neighbors in Federated States of Micronesia, like Ponape, Yap, and Kosrae. It's true, chuukese are violent people becouse of their culture..but u can't blame it on Micronesians.
Come on man, why chuukese....lay off dude....what'd they do to u....

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#660 Sep 28, 2011
The Land I see beyond wrote:
I totally agreed with what you said. I also think that since we are people of small nation, we must conduct ourselves in a manner that is civil and just. We can not advocate cultural awareness, while on the other hand, acting incoherently inhumane. It is true our land is unknown to the rest of the industrialized world, but we can make it known in many ways. True America is a Land of Freedom, but that freedom does not warrant our own interpretations. After all, we are in a simplest sense, Visitors. We must abide by their laws and ways of life, and yet still belief in our customs and cultures. It is what makes all of us unique and dynamic. Think of this Land as a car lease to you to use, you can drive it, but it really not yours. When you wreck it, you will pay all the damages. And there are other implications that will come along. All this can happen if you are a reckless driver and a snobbish person. However, if you take care of that piece of machinery, you can rest assure that your reputation will go a long way. This analogy may not be precisely accurate, but it simplifies how to represent our Land, our nation in a prosperous way. Let us not contradict the fact that our forefathers have done in the name of "togetherness". So my fellow countrymen, I am humbly asking that you think twice before you intend to act in a manner subject to disgrace and inhumane.
come on stop pionting finger at the chuukese...we all one nation...all of the four state are label as on... if ponape or yap,or kosrae,did something bad..everyone will say the MICRONISIANZ....we need to help each other out....someone did domething bad up there....were all going to get the blame for it...we as a nation need each other...
Chukano

Covington, KY

#661 Oct 1, 2011
Toxic wrote:
I agree that you chuukese are really a bunch of screwedups.
1. you still running after wellfare benifits
2. you lied on your applications for low-income housing.
3. you lied to get into every available homeless shelters.
Wonder how do you know all these, you probably one of them. Jezz..Pls no point finger look at your self first and people around you, your aunt maybe, cousin they probably depend on wellfare benefit. just sayin.
Chukano

Latonia, KY

#662 Oct 1, 2011
FSM Ocean 1Nation 1People wrote:
AMEN AMEN AMEN......
CHUUKESE ARE TROUBLE MAKERS... SO WHAT?
POHNPEIANS LIKES TO DRINK MUD.... SO WHAT?
YAPESE LOVE TO HAVE BLACK TEETH... SO WHAT?
KOSREANS ENJOY PRETENDING TO BE HOLY ANGELS... SO WHAT?
Don't let society to lay the rules. In the end, nothing really matters except what you believe is the right thing to do. If you chose to do good (as society defines it),... hey! Enjoys the many friendships.
If you chose to do wrong... GOD BLESS YOU! Hope you are willing to take the consequences too.
Damn right, Trouble makers, Mud drinker,black and red teeth and Mr. nice guy....hahahaha....
tayenimen

Kihei, HI

#663 Oct 3, 2011
girl I want to take you out, i just want to let you know that I have a big thing, and i can hammer you until you orgasm like you never experience before.
MsAlokoaKumar wrote:
Your Absolutley right Micro Boy ! I understand you. But you are wrong that chuukese being violent is their culture. No, Absoltutely Not ! I myself is micronesian and half polynesian. I am chuukese and yes i see many of my kind of people are very violent. But Please do keep in mind that NOT ALL CHUUKESSE ARE THE SAME. Chuukese being violent dosent mean it is their culture. And Toxic, Shame on you ! Who do you think you are ? you hate chuukese because their self appearance & their Performance ? You seriously need help need . Advice : Go to chuuk for 1 day ! So they could beat the shit out of you ! Fckn cock -head !!
& @ Dawg !* I have 4 words for you :
{ FIRININOM , POSKINOM , VIKIOM , LEMROM }
Pushing out chuuk out of FMS branch will make the other other islands lack of economy. Phonpei, Kosrae, and yap has great and fresh economy because of Chuuk Manipulity !! I am not trying to fight against the other islands. FSM are the same in so many ways. We've been extremely close for centuries. Our culture has so many similarites. We Eat the same , same culture clothes and many of our languages are very similar within.* Dawg the only reason you hate chuukese is because , chuukese is micronesia and so as pohnpei, kosrae, and yap. You are embarrased that micronesia is fallen in shame because the sake of the actions of chuukese. That is why you are hating on us. I Am chuukese and i'm proud to say i am chuukese even though it hurts to think that many people are hating on chuukese especcially our own people,* FSM *
I Myself can speak all FSM languages fluently.
Please instead of hating on chuukese, talk to them about how much you hate there actions . Remind them that they shouldnt bring there attitude from chuuk to the America, hawaii , saipan and especcially GUAM. These chuukese should leave their attitude to chuuk and become better different people.
- To All my fellow chuukese brothers and sisters
I Know being in gang and alcohol etc can make you look baddass and all but your actions afterwards are not good. with these actions, you make other chuukese look bad , and also make FSM our kind hate us also.. Please think twice of the new generations of chuukese childrens. They need respect, love, and friends.
tayenimen

Kihei, HI

#664 Oct 3, 2011
historian wrote:
outer islanders from yap, chuuk, and pohnpei are decendants of the polynesians. in other words, these people are really polynesian by blood, not micronesians, and they look very different from the poeple of chuuk proper,yap proper, and pohnpei proper.
you lie and that is not true. this information that you get is what we know from the Hawaiians who claimed that papa Mau was descended from the polynesian people so that they would be able to access the precious celestial navigational secret from Satawal and other carolinian islands. the only true micronesians that are descended from the polynesian are the people from nukuoro and kapingamarangi.
micro

Micronesia, Federated States of

#665 Oct 17, 2011
I agree with micro Boy, Micronesia should not be judged by how fsm carry themselves in the other country. it is sad being tough will get them where they want to be. let us be peace and gather together so that we can travel any where in the world. dont blame other states we all humans beings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Micronesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) Jan 2 tongangodz 549
Chuukese woman lured to Guam for a better life,... (Feb '08) Dec '14 recpect 230
Modi reaches out to Pacific nations; announces ... Nov '14 Yupp111 2
FSM celebrates Independence Day Nov '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
the road on chuuk is getting better (Apr '11) Oct '14 Tipwap 55
Great travelogue on micronesia Oct '14 MelindaR 1
What hawaiian people think about Micronesian pe... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Odika 6
More from around the web