lucia Bachelor

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

My ex-boyfriend dumped me 4 months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him.I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me.I was so confuse and don\'t know what to do,so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness.I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we are about to get married.once again thank you Dr.Igbodo.you are truly talented and gifted.Email: igbodospiritualtemple@gmail.co m' is the only answer.he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man igbodospiritualtemple@gmail.co m'
prettymatured

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Phone number pls or text 08156333399 Andd i will call bAck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Mexico Forum right now

Search the Mexico Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The strange way media works 2 hr Sirius 5
Looking for some of the best deals of the moment 10 hr parascorp8 1
Mexico is deliberately aiding illegal aliens | ... 13 hr LOL 2
Bolsos de cuero real de Louis Vuitton en www.di... 15 hr Juanna 1
do mexican(dark hispanic) women like white guys (Jun '12) 17 hr Germany 163
why mexican women love white men (Jun '13) 17 hr Germany 95
An Immigrant Leaves America To Chase His Dreams... 20 hr Concerned 1
•••
•••