Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#4477 Jun 22, 2013
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, but you get enough of them and they sure portray that image of gangs and drugs. And it's funny in a country so diverse with ethnicities from all over the world you chose black Americans as trouble makers... what does that say about you? Do you know something about Black America that is similar to Mexicans? Seems like you do... the way you see black America, that's the way others see Mexicans.
Case closed
You are right! That is the way people perceive Black America. However now, some countries perceive the USA as nosy and bullies. I think we pull out and let other countries do what they need to do. Only attack them if the USA is threatened or targeted.

Many when asked about Mexico think corruption, violence and drugs. But many also think nice people, great vacation spots and Tequila. If it was only the one, no one would set foot in Mexico. I still say fly to your destination here.

America commits killings, but they also commit the lowest percentage next to oriental people. But worldwide who knows how many people they kill with wars that we should not be in. I am sure you would like to see the soldiers pulled out of Afghanistan. Maybe I am wrong. What a waste of good American men on something that has been going on forever over in those countries. Maybe put the effort into North America as a whole.

Also because where all the crime is happening in Mexico they cannot blame any other ethnicity. It is where all the crime is happening in absolute percentages.

Does that make me racist, or honest, or knowledgeable? If I am Mexican and saying these things, which they do, it would not be called racist. But I am smart enough to see why, just like they do, and what is causing it. I also know why some see Mexicans in that way. But I personally do not see all Blacks and Mexicans that way. I also have many Mexican American friends that are offended by the illegal crossings at the border. They are bred and born pure blooded Americans. I would be offended if you put them in that category, and some people do. There has to be a line drawn.

Maybe you can say illegals, Narco's, or the corrupt government. But the good Mexican people are not happy with the corruption, Narco groups, the high amount of crime throughout the country either. Seriously most of these people are incredibly nice people. They are reluctant to say much because it can get them killed. Just like Americans are not happy with their government right now, and the president. I have been reading everyday on CNN and the responses to reports and the people in the USA have the freedom to speak out without threat of death.

Americans are flat out brutal in what they say about the President in the USA right now. I agree on so many counts. You can see where the biggest percentage of the problems are coming from. But I think it best to talk about the problems that Mexico has, or the USA has, and not include all Mexicans or Americans as bad. None of vote to have some of the things handed to us, that were not part of the package when we went in the booth.

The USA is the one that needs to stop the influx of the illegals. They are permitting it and now even going to have a vote. What does that say about the American Government upholding the law, when it is obvious the people are so against it. Besides sending the wrong message to future illegals from anywhere!

David

Corona, CA

#4478 Jun 23, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in the USA and I am Caucasian American. I live here in Mexico. I have friends here that are more White Mexican, as described in the Wikipedi report posted by Eduardo, as I live in Northern Mexico. Some of these friends are of extreme high intelligence, and learn at an astonishing level when given the opportunity to go to school and learn. Most Americans that have some perceived idea, because of the poor and less educated Mexicans crossing illegally have no idea about the intelligence of Mexicans. I know a man that was born and raised in Mexico who passed away about a year ago. He was a professor and director of Autonomous University of Chihuahua. He was a researcher and mining engineer and had a degree that he had obtained from Harvard University in the USA. You should see his book library. Obviously a man that liked to learn. His son is a chip off the old block. He is an engineer with a degree and a great human. All his children and their children will all be coached the same, and be parented well. I will not mention names as I do not want to publicize this on the internet without the sons permission.
I read the Mexican reports and papers a lot. Poverty has a lot to do with the school system and life styles in Mexico. With the right education, and parents that push it, you see great success. But it all comes down to the goals and parenting skills. Also one big factor is money which is in short supply when many people are making less then $400 a month. Even buying books and uniforms can be a problem. In Mexico they do not put you in jail or fine you for not having your young children in school, unlike in the USA.
Education cuts down on crime, increases jobs, cleanliness, better lifestyles, and many other things. Without education for the masses and the ability to get all children in schools, and parents pushing for a better life for there kids. Things will remain the same. But things are happening here. Those with money can get better education for their kids, while those without remain poor and destitute. But all should have a chance!
But for all you haters out there, not all Mexicans are ignorant and brainless, just like not all Americans are dumb and brainless. You can see in any country which families perpetuate poverty, and others success. The system can also be part of the problem, depending on where you live. It is also that way in the USA, but to a lessor degree. Some areas are under funded.
You see schools in the USA that look like shopping malls all over, with computers and everything needed for a better education. You rarely see schools like that in Mexico unless they are private, and they still look nothing like the American schools. But there are still smart people in Mexico, that use their schools and educate themselves to a very high degree. Hats off to them!
Of course there are always exceptions to the rules. Special people sometimes rise above bad situations.
I have known some dumb Americans, even though they had more opportunities at an education then people here in Mexico. I blame it on the parents in most cases.
You all have a right to an opinion. But the Mexican people that come into the USA illegally. Those that commit crimes and sell drugs and are in gangs, are not the the representatives of all Mexicans. Just like the high crime rate of Black Americans in many large cities do not represent all Black Americans. The government in the USA allows it to happen.
Sorry if I offended anyone. Not intentional!
I know, too long!
After all that; you still failed to address or refute the fact there has NEVER been a great world renowned Mexicant or Mexicant achievement. There have been hundreds of million Mexicants, but NEVER one of world renowned greatness or relevance. BTW; Every country on the planet has some highly educated people.
Alex

Las Vegas, NV

#4479 Jun 23, 2013
Mexican are very st*pid with a low IQ and savage, the crime's every where in their neighborhood, poverty sky rocketing and they breed like a rat with out stop
they turned the United States to a third world country
mike

Gilroy, CA

#4480 Jun 30, 2013
Amanda wrote:
Im 15 and I'm hispanic. I have all A's and so does my sister. Do you want to tell me I'm "dumb" now? Im in an honors english class and I'm supposed to be a year ahead in math too. I've never been pregnant and I've never had sex. I've most definetly never had trouble with the law. I think your an arrogant idiot and you need to get over racist idea's because like it or not we're here. Even if we left the united states we'd still be alive. So why should it matter where we are? Hispanic people arent going anywhere. Ever read the constitution? Every man is to be treated equaly. Have you ever wondered why theres wars? Its because people like you are jerks. The world doesn't revolve around you or your race. People are just people dispite the color of there skin, it makes know difference. So why dont you just close your mouth, because you sound like an idiot.
<quoted text>
AMANDA, I AM READING YOUR POST. CONGRATS ON YOU AND YOUR SISTER HAVING ALL A's. IM NOT SURE WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS OF RACISM ARE COMING FROM, BUT CONSIDERING YOUR RESPONSE, I HAVE THIS TO SAY TO YOU. IF YOUR ARE AN AMERICAN FIRST, PEOPLE WILL KNOW THIS WHEN THEY MEET YOU. AFTER ALL FOR MANY MEXICANS, ITS 'VIVA MEXICO', RIGHT? SO DON'T GET OFFENDED WHEN PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND STUPIDITY, BECAUSE ITS MOSTLY TRUE. AFTER ALL, WHY ARE ALL THESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS COMING HERE? BECAUSE THEY WERE'NT SMART ENOUGHT TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES. YES AMERICA IS THE LAND OF FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE, THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY. OPPORTUNITY FOR PEOPLE WHO COME HERE AND RESPECT OUR LAWS AND OUR CITIZENS. OTHERWISE, PLEASE LEAVE NOW AND RETURN TO YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN, YES THAT MEANS YOUR ILLEGAL ALIEN PARENTS WHO ARE USING FOODSTAMPS AND WELFARE.
123456789abc

Long Beach, CA

#4486 Jul 26, 2013
People from Mexico and people from Afghanistan should unite and live together. Both peoples and countries cause a lot of problems for the rest of the world. It doesn't matter how much knowledge, education, or work ethic that these two ethnicities have. Their culture is flat out inferior and anti-God compared to the majority of European and Asian cultures.
Mexicans believe in God. Why do they act anti-Christ?
Afghanistan people believe in God. Why do they act anti-Allah?
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

#4488 Jul 26, 2013
123456789abc wrote:
People from Mexico and people from Afghanistan should unite and live together. Both peoples and countries cause a lot of problems for the rest of the world. It doesn't matter how much knowledge, education, or work ethic that these two ethnicities have. Their culture is flat out inferior and anti-God compared to the majority of European and Asian cultures.
Mexicans believe in God. Why do they act anti-Christ?
Afghanistan people believe in God. Why do they act anti-Allah?
aksdlxciasn akslasl kasdhaysas lasa?

wnasn!!!

---> akska, ashdas, akslad u ksean?

Danske!!
History

Long Beach, CA

#4490 Jul 28, 2013
Why are talking foreign Sirius?

Turn to God and be saved.

Literally.
Carlos Danger

Palm Desert, CA

#4493 Jul 30, 2013
Chris wrote:
I'm Mexican, and I garrantee you I'm not brainless. I'm attending Yale, as the top of my class. I'm not recieveing any help from the government at all. My schooling is being paid my father, an immigrant from Mexico and now major leading entrepreneur owning 7 large buisness's. My father created jobs for over 7000 employees, majority being Caucasian and we don't call them brainless. I find it dumb that many people go off of the majority group of Mexicans instead of the few living large. Not all Mexican are poor and dumb with no education. There is a lot living better than you're dreams, not to rub it in, but I drive a Maserati, have an education and a summer home in the Hamptons. And yes, I'm Mexican:)
You're a boasting baboso....!
el popusa

Morgan Hill, CA

#4494 Jul 30, 2013
Chris wrote:
I'm Mexican, and I garrantee you I'm not brainless. I'm attending Yale, as the top of my class. I'm not recieveing any help from the government at all. My schooling is being paid my father, an immigrant from Mexico and now major leading entrepreneur owning 7 large buisness's. My father created jobs for over 7000 employees, majority being Caucasian and we don't call them brainless. I find it dumb that many people go off of the majority group of Mexicans instead of the few living large. Not all Mexican are poor and dumb with no education. There is a lot living better than you're dreams, not to rub it in, but I drive a Maserati, have an education and a summer home in the Hamptons. And yes, I'm Mexican:)
Ahh come on... you don't have to lie to kick it.

Ha ha I actually go ITT myself and my dad too owns a bunch businesses!!! HA ha ha! I own two Maseraties.

My writing is by far not perfect, but your post is not that of a Yale student. Thanks for taking Mexicans a notch down with you nonsense.

Even if your were telling the truth, wouldn't dad hire the most qualified people to work for his business? Looks like you shot yourself in the foot on that one :)

And again if you were telling the truth about Yale, you surely don't represent the majority of Mexicans... just saying.

No pick up your room before your mom comes in ;)
Don Lemon

Morgan Hill, CA

#4496 Jul 31, 2013
zanoni wrote:
Chris and El Pupusa, lla besense cabrones. Saben que se quieren.
No la cages zanoni, no nas por que te disen la verdad te enojas.

So seas culero
Don Lemon

Morgan Hill, CA

#4501 Aug 1, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Right off the top of my head I can think of Diego Rivera and Frida Khalo. Also, the richest man in the world (not in the US, the WORLD!) is Mexican of Lebanese origin.
Did you now that? Probably not.
Artists? And a Mexican of Lebanese descent? You couldn't you come up with a real Mexican that actually did something significant? It's funny, when ever people like you bring up people of supposed significance, they always bring up singers, boxers, tv personalities, or Lebanese descent Carlos Slim.

I have no doubt Mexico has that there's world renowned achievements by Mexicans and I have no doubt that there's highly educated Mexicans, but even with the internet at your fingertips you/others always come up with less than stellar people and a Mexican of Lebanese descent. Come on you can do better.
Don Lemon

Morgan Hill, CA

#4502 Aug 1, 2013
zanoni wrote:
One more thing David, Mexico is the world's largest silver producer. You probably didn't know that neither did you David?
By the way David, what's your race/ethnicity?
Mexico doesn't make Silver, they dig it out of the ground. Just because Mexico has silver deposits doesn't mean anything.

Big wow

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4506 Aug 3, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I said producer, not maker. And yes they dig it out of the ground, it's called mining, where do you think metals come from? And you say Mexico's silver deposits don't mean anything? How about wealth.
Here's something I posted on my blog a couple of years ago:
Fiat means "Let there be," as in the Latin term "Fiat Lux;" "Let there be light."
Fiat money is money declared by a government. It's money that doesn't really exist except by governmental ordinance.
In years gone by, ONLY GOLD AND SILVER were money. Inflation was unheard of. On the contrary, the more industrious a nation was, the lower the costs were, and the more a nation prospered.
Fiat money is created by our banking institutions, printed by our Federal Reserve and given our government's ordination as legal tender.
At the stroke of a pen our entire country (and almost every other industrialized country) can be bankrupted because we don't have the gold nor the silver to backup our presumed wealth.
Fiat money is fake money. There is no true wealth behind it, except that which is ordained by a government's ability to declare war on other nations and take their wealth.
Here's another post from my blog:
In days gone by, only gold and silver were used as money. In the developed world, only gold and silver held any value as a medium of exchange.
In Britain, one pound of sterling silver became known as one pound sterling; one British pound (£.)
The symbol for the pound (£) is the letter "L." The letter "L" is the abbreviation for libra, commonly abbreviated as "lb" in the US and Mexico. Libra in Spanish means pound in English.
And one more post:
In Mexico the Spanish "Ocho Reales" became known as the Peso.
Peso, means weight. One peso means one weight, in reference to the weight of the Piece of Eight, so one peso meant one Spanish Real, or a Piece of Eight.
Mexico was the first country to use the $ sign, which the US later adopted for it's currency.
By the way, where's your silver? I count mine by the pounds not ounces. Really I do.
Wow, all that talk about wealth, and Mexicans still leave their beloved country to come here to the US... so yes compadre, all they silver they mine doesn't mean sh!t

Sucks doesn't it
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

#4507 Aug 3, 2013
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, all that talk about wealth, and Mexicans still leave their beloved country to come here to the US... so yes compadre, all they silver they mine doesn't mean sh!t
Sucks doesn't it
Some do.

Most don't. By very far.

Location hidden

#4509 Aug 3, 2013
Sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do.
Most don't. By very far.
It's like a crack head saying "I only use a little crack".

Many do and many would if they could... the sucky part is they shouldn't have to. Mexico is a rich country, rich in resources and a large portion of the population live in poverty.

Location hidden

#4510 Aug 3, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I ended my last post by saying "I count my silver by the pounds, not ounces." Now, where's your silver? Or do you have any? Bueno, tienes plata o no? Llo tengo libras de plata, no onzas.
Look at Mr./ Mrs. Internet money bags... LOL

Yes yes sure you count you Ag by the lbs... you're special

Location hidden

#4515 Aug 3, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet money bags have paper money and bank accounts. Anyone can tell you that there's no money in a bank branch to cover all the deposits they have. It's all computerized money.
Banks do not even have the gold/silver reserves to cover their paper money, which are really notes, as in "notes payable." Meaning the bank owes you for every dollar you have in your pocket.
I have silver certificates from the USA and gold certificates from Cuba. These certificates explicitly state the note is payable in silver or gold! Modern currency in the USA is not the same as gold nor silver certificates. It's just "Legal Tender." Nothing to back it up except a governments ability to wage war on other countries and take their resources! Get HIP!!! Yes paper money has some value, but when shit hits the fan, it's just shit paper!
After World War 2, it cost Germans a wheel-barrel full of paper money to get a loaf of bread! Paper money, bank notes, etc... are shit paper. They have value only as long as the Government has the power to wage war on countries with the REAL resources!!!!
By the way, the silver and gold certificates I have are just collectibles to me. I can never turn those in for gold nor silver. But the silver I have is the real deal. It's the lustrous metal!!!
Sure and I too have a lot of gold... dude you can post anything you want on the internet. If you want to say you have a Ferrari too sure go ahead this is an internet forum... what ever make you feel good ;)

Your story might have been better if you said your certificates were from Mexico and not the US or Cuba.

Location hidden

#4523 Aug 4, 2013
zanoni wrote:
RISE AND SHINE!!!!!!!!!!1
Hey big pimpin, did I strike a nerve or something? Ha ha ha!!!

People like you that for some reason have to bring up their so called wealth in these forums are crazy. You don't have to pretend to kick it. Do you really think people are going to take you serious because you bring up your finances here on Topix? ha ha ha!!!! Even if you did have what you said, what kind of person posts that in topix...

Location hidden

#4524 Aug 4, 2013
zanoni wrote:
A time is arriving when only it's most hated neighbor will bail it out; MEXICO!!!!!! That's why we're here!!!!!! You owe us already!!!!!!1
Um... aren't Mexicans here for the jobs teenagers used to have, or so they can have their babies be born here so they can have US citizenship and get gov aid? Aren't they here because Mexico is so fuct they were willing to leave their beloved country to come to a better country? Isn't that the reason they are here?

Location hidden

#4525 Aug 4, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh. You don't believe me!?
You're right, over the internet anyone can post anything.
I guess all I have to prove it is, nothing. Have you seen the commercial? "No one can say anything that's not true on the internet. Where did you hear that?(yes) The internet." "Oh, here's my date, he's a French model." And of course the French model looks like an ogre.
Hahahahaahaaaaaaaa!!!! I have no reason to lie! Even on the internet!!!!!
Soy honesto, I don't need to lie to rise and shine!
I just SHINE!!!!!!
My P's is popping,
My mackin's crack'n and
My money's stack'n.
I love it!!!!!
East Oaklone!!!!!! O-Town!!!!!
I got it like that fool!!
No me conoces.
I goes to da bar. Gets my drink on.
Later I leaves.
Strolling down da hood a yell is heard.
"North side!, my side!!!!"
It's just me walking through the hood.
Holy crap!!! this post actually made me laugh pretty hard... Oakland? Really? What was all that gibberish, did I bring out the ghetto in you? Bit of advise, if you want people to take you serious don't post stupid ghetto comments, it just makes you look like a fool.

The funny part is that you talked about Mexicans down in Mexico should get their sh!t together, and yet you are here. Why aren't you in Mexico trying to make things better? Ohhh maybe cause the grass is greener on this side?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexicans are destroying the country (Oct '13) 4 hr zanoni2015 19
Do you want your Ex_back ? 9 hr Carol Brock 1
Charlotte Concerts imports Mexican State Symphony Fri joan 1
SL Tennessee to add 300 jobs in $35 million Cli... (Feb '10) Fri dontunderstand3776 5
Mexico university campus shuttered over gang th... Fri shame all around 1
why do people hate mexicans in america? (Apr '11) Fri Santo de maria 170
want your Ex_back Jan 22 Hell Yeah 2
More from around the web