Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

All MEXICAN WOMEN DO is OPEN THEIR LEGS, AND POP OUT BABIES. THEY ARE WHORES. They Do That Just to Have a Sucker Mexican Ma Pay their bills. I know them all too well. MEXIAN WOMEN Just Want to Keep Their Lovers Happy So they can "Take Care of Them" and Give Them the Goood Life. They Use Sex to Get Everything They Want. And These Women Are Not Just &*%^&$%; They Also Are Ghetto like there is No Tomorrow.
eddy lang

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

regio wrote:
no se como llegue a esta pagina, pero que tontos, si somos lo que dicen que somos aun asi hablan de nosotros VIVA MEXICO CABRONES
I love Mexico, and I believe that there will always be good people, and bad people. To say that Mexicians are bad is very foolish and mean. They are hard working people, who want a better life, just like anyone. We need to be more open with everyone. We need to accept people who care, and many Mexicians do care. Yes, some Mexicians are bad....but some Americians are also bad. No one is perfect..Viva Mexico.
karen

Los Osos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Alicia wrote:
All MEXICAN WOMEN DO is OPEN THEIR LEGS, AND POP OUT BABIES. THEY ARE WHORES. They Do That Just to Have a Sucker Mexican Ma Pay their bills. I know them all too well. MEXIAN WOMEN Just Want to Keep Their Lovers Happy So they can "Take Care of Them" and Give Them the Goood Life. They Use Sex to Get Everything They Want. And These Women Are Not Just &*%^&$%; They Also Are Ghetto like there is No Tomorrow.
so, so true,sounds like my ex mother in law.oe they milk the shit out of there sons, so they can live the good life, this bitch used to cry poor mouth, and have her trunk of her car filled to the brim with bags of newly bought clothes she forgot she bought.I hope she rots in hell!she was a true devil in sheeps clothing.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

eddy lang wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Mexico, and I believe that there will always be good people, and bad people. To say that Mexicians are bad is very foolish and mean. They are hard working people, who want a better life, just like anyone. We need to be more open with everyone. We need to accept people who care, and many Mexicians do care. Yes, some Mexicians are bad....but some Americians are also bad. No one is perfect..Viva Mexico.
You are correct not every Mexican is bad and yes they're hard workers, but you look anywhere here in California (or just about anywhere in the US) where the majority of the population is Hispanic and you'll find gang infested neighborhoods, poor preforming schools, high crime, high teen pregnancy and high government dependacy. Yes, many ethnicities share these problems but not so prevalent as Hispanics. Hispanics need to recognize that that is what people see. I don't believe Mexicans are the most ignorant people... if a non English speaking Mexican can get some sort of government aid, he/she isn't so ignorant.
Mexican Girl

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Heleo bitches, I'm mexican and I'm very inteligent stop telling that the mexican people are stupid ans brainless do you know what you are also a person like mexican people, the mexican people are harworker and they made thing that the north american people can made, the american people say that we are stupid because os you ignorance.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Alicia wrote:
what happened your man leave you for a Mexican woman / Mexican women know they can keep their man happy by keeping his house clean his meals cooked his clothes clean AND YES keep him happy in bed too And we are not waiting on our man to come in from working all day to take us to MCDONALDS
karen

Los Osos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

palomitaamorosa wrote:
<quoted text>what happened your man leave you for a Mexican woman / Mexican women know they can keep their man happy by keeping his house clean his meals cooked his clothes clean AND YES keep him happy in bed too And we are not waiting on our man to come in from working all day to take us to MCDONALDS
I certainly know 100% a mexican woman didn't take her man, your a idiot, a illegal mexican woman, pops the kids, slaps some bean and tortilla meal together, and the house is a dirty pig sty, shes fat as hell looks like shit, so the husband has a nice american woman to make love to, and have a intellegent conversation with. get with some reality, whats wrong? did some nice american girl steal your man? blame it on your boring, and ignorant owqn self!
Sirius

Celaya, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Halo, Luna.

Du hast gesagt wir Mexikaner sind zu faul andere Sprachen zu lernen. Ich war nie in einem deutschspragige Land, und ich verstehe ein bisschen von Russich, Japanish, Englisch und (natuerlich) Spanisch.

You compare us with "canines" and said things that put us as the lowest of the low. If your original "fatherland" is Germany, I will be pleased to speak a little about history and some episodes when your people called "rats" and "lice" some other persons. I well all know how it all ended... isn't it?

Some critic that you say I could understand. But please do not go yourself "uncivilized" and go direct to "veiled" racial ofenses.

Regards.
Sirius

Celaya, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hello, I see that you are a Mexican writting from Latvia... and tell me: Have you not learned your "Klingon" yet?:D

(bad joke :()
Mehere wrote:
This is gonna be interesting for you american people[/quote]

It is also interesting for me...

[quote]An opinion of a mexican from Mexico about the mexicans who lives in the states.
Well , actually first thing to say ,believe it or not we many differences , usually mexicans who go to USA are the loosers who couldnt manage to succeed in Mexico, now , if you talk about a mexican bussines man who went to USA to open a bussines, thats another story and for sure he knows how to behave.
But actually mexicans from Mexico , theres plenty of us who agree with all of the negative comments that americans say about mexican inmigrants .
Most of mexicans in Mexico actually dislike mexican inmigrants in the USA because of their cheap behavior and the horrible image they give us.
The most funny thing is that if you are mexican and you cross the border for a shopping weekend , the first thing you will notice is that if you ask for directions , for an address or something to a mexican inmigrant , they will answer with a " sorry sr i dont speak spanish " HAHAHA , but if this ilegal amigos talk to an american then they say they dont speak english. Comes out that if you actually talk to a shop assistant who would be white american or afroamerican, they are actually much more friendly and even eager to say " hola or gracias " ...
I read somewhere here how an american woman was complaining why mexican inmigrants have to listen their fucking banda music too loud every evening , believe me , back in mexico theres are plenty of us who hate such habits and such music as well.
Its disgusting if somebody would think that just because Im mexican i listen to banda music, hell no , i actually listen iron maiden , billy joel , chicago , satriani , so believe me there are plenty of mexicans back in mexico who have manners , culture , education , please dont think all of us are the same as those " vatos locos " and all sort of gangsters who goes to USA to give a bad impression of us.
No wonder why Mexico is in huge mafia problems now , all thanks to corruption , culture , and yeah people still is so stupid that they listen their banda and corridos which are actually and mostly singing compliments to mafia bosses , and this is what they want to export to USA , come on , so I actually completely understand why some americans have such a negative impression about us.
And about that topic that blond cute american girls cant walk peacefully without some ilegal idiots stering or saying dirty words to them or even following them , I completely agree is disgusting , how these inmigrants goes there to disturb peace and make everything looking cheap, then they wonder why nobody likes them. Anyway , for sure theres a few of them who behaves like civilized people.
And for the mexicans who complain about americans who dont lime mexican inmigrants , tell me , how would you react if millions of inmigrants would arrive to Mexico and behave so retarded and commit plenty of crimes ? Im sure you would do much worst , even shooting without thinking twice. So I think that americans have actually been really understanding in this situation.
First of all, I agree that Americans have been very understanding if we compare how some other countries treat minorities or ilegal aliens. I have been also in the Baltic countries, and saw how people batter Gipsies for no reason, just because they dared to show their faces in some parts of the town. Racial hatred still do not get to that level in the USA, nor Mexico.

What you say portrais much of the truth, but I think that as a Mexican is to much to focus just in the negative side, and for that, there are already not Mexicans who say the same.

I for my part, whant that Mexico be better - and it will be - so our people do not face situations like that. MEXICANS will do it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sirius wrote:
First of all, I agree that Americans have been very understanding if we compare how some other countries treat minorities or ilegal aliens.
Yeah, have you seen how Mexico treats their illegal immigrants from south of their border? They are ruthless with them... I find it so hypocritical when Mexicans complain about US immigration policies.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, have you seen how Mexico treats their illegal immigrants from south of their border? They are ruthless with them... I find it so hypocritical when Mexicans complain about US immigration policies.
Yes but the thing is that there is a difference in the immigration policies and the hatred that comes from the public --- And one thing is the policies another is abuse of authority --OK if someone is here illegally deport them do not humiliate them or handcuff them and beat them or use them for target practice. Why can people not be given at least the courtesy of being treated as humans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

palomitaamorosa wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but the thing is that there is a difference in the immigration policies
Aside from their Mexico's corrupt police whom rape, rob, exploit, and murder illegal immigrants who come in through their southern border, these policies are enforced by the Mexican government

The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?

If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam, and prove they can provide their own health care.

Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama’s illegal-alien aunt — a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim).

Law-enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal-alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration-enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.

Ready to show your papers? Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.

That's why mexicans who complain about US immigration policies are down right hypocrites
Sirius

Celaya, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

"Chavo del eight" I see that you contribute a lot to this forum with your already thousends of comments. Everything you write is in the spirit of what you said above? I mean, plus your other "contributions" in which you show your aversion to Mexicans in the US.

It will really help to understand if you are Angloamerican (as usaually are people of European ancestry aggregated) or some variation of Latino (Cuban, perhaps?)... difficult to know, since your location is hidden. Guess that will help for me to understand better, but I don't think that I will remain as much in this forum.

Above, you practically depict Mexico as some Gestapo country where foreigners should live in deep fear of deportation and abuse by policies enforced by the state. I will not verify all the information you put there. Hopefully is not the case similar to "hidden weapons of mass-destruction" with which you invaded Iraq.

(But I do not hold grudge or hate about it, despite of all the murder that happended ther, for two reasons:

1. Because NO Mexican soldier has officially tanken place in your wars of aggression in the last 12/13 years.

(I say "Mexican soldier" not "Mexican-American").

2. Because Iraq is already back, normalizing, territorially intact, and even with a very independent foreign policy as seen recently with Russia and Iran).

Let's return to Mexico: I will not bother to check how much of what you say is exact. But many people from the outside, or even ilegal aliens do live well and more happy that in their own countries. That much abuse takes place in México, including authorities, is lamentable. I do not compare it with the US for I do not have a personal base of complain or comparision. I just say that many people live here well, even as ilegal aliens, and that the Mexican State do not spend much to chase them down, nor is it the case that the Mexican people claim for its deportation.

Do I want to compare what I have just said, with what happen in the USA (or Europe)? Not really. What is more: Mexico is traditionally seen as a country of refuge of people that fled from South America when the right wing dictatorships in the 60s and 70s were the norm there.

Many Mexicans complain about the immigatory and law enforcement policies of the US.

I as a Mexican believer of not interferance in internal matter of other countries (a very cherished Mexican tradition and doctrine, that was violated with the last two rightist governments) will say nothing about that.

But I wanted to clarify, that the picture you give, trying to put Mexico as a fascist country, is very different from actual reality.

Regards.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from their Mexico's corrupt police whom rape, rob, exploit, and murder illegal immigrants who come in through their southern border, these policies are enforced by the Mexican government
The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?
If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam, and prove they can provide their own health care.
Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama’s illegal-alien aunt — a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim).
Law-enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal-alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration-enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.
Ready to show your papers? Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.
That's why mexicans who complain about US immigration policies are down right hypocrites
And what about the Border patrol here who murder Mexicans sometimes while they are still in Mexico and the cover ups and then lets not forget those crazy loons who call themselves the minutemen --I can not believe that anyone would actually allow people who are so obviously mentally unstable to purchase firearms . And as for most of everything else in your post it is equal to the U.S. POLICY .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sirius wrote:
It will really help to understand if you are Angloamerican (as usaually are people of European ancestry aggregated) or some variation of Latino (Cuban, perhaps?)... difficult to know, since your location is hidden. Guess that will help for me to understand better
Well both my parents were born and raised in Mexico and was born here in the US. If someone ask my ethnicity I tell them Mexican.
I do have a European (Spanish) last name like the majority of Mexicans.

I have a huge family

I've lived in L.A. but currently reside in the bay area. Every place I have lived has always been a predominatley Hispanic community.

I've used to visit my parents hometown quite a bit, but due to the high cartel crime I have limited my travels.

The comments I have posted are from experiences and the realities I see around me. Often people call me a coconut (brown on the outside and white on the inside) for the things I post... I recognize the reality while others turn a blind eye.

BTW I don't agree with the topic of this forum, I just started responding to other posters

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

palomitaamorosa wrote:
<quoted text>And as for most of everything else in your post it is equal to the U.S. POLICY .
palomitaamorosa wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but the thing is that there is a difference in the immigration policies
You said there are differences in immigration policies (which I'm sure there are), but please tell me what that matters? Is there some particular ones that you personally dislike? Please tell me so I can understand you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

palomitaamorosa wrote:
<quoted text>And what about the Border patrol here who murder Mexicans sometimes while they are still in Mexico and the cover ups and then lets not forget those crazy loons who call themselves the minutemen --I can not believe that anyone would actually allow people who are so obviously mentally unstable to purchase firearms . And as for most of everything else in your post it is equal to the U.S. POLICY .
And how many people while still in Mexico have been "murdered" by US border patrol?

And how many has the minute man? Hmm?

Meanwhile take a look at Mexicos southern border

http://www.vdare.com/articles/memo-from-mexic...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sirius wrote:
" will not verify all the information you put there. Hopefully is not the case similar to "hidden weapons of mass-destruction" with which you invaded Iraq.
(But I do not hold grudge or hate about it, despite of all the murder that happended ther, for two reasons:
1. Because NO Mexican soldier has officially tanken place in your wars of aggression in the last 12/13 years.
(I say "Mexican soldier" not "Mexican-American")
Did you just use a 12/13 year grace period to justify Mexico's non aggression? Really?

And I like your disclaimer (I say "Mexican soldier" not "Mexican-American") I guess you can use that disclaimer in your future comments and exclude Mexican-Americans. I guess Mexican-Americans don't mean anything

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

hi , do you know any mexican forums ?
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
hi , do you know any mexican forums ?
You are on a Mexican forum but no Mexicans post here because they are to stupid to write.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••