United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

concerned wrote:
mexicans are nasty scum and will never compare to american citizens nor will americans ever see them as equals if they would look around at all the dirty looks they are getting from american citizens if they are so proud to be mexican mexico is south we do not care about your way of life in mexico we are the u.s. and we have our way of life so if you want to live in the u.s. you accept our way of life and live by our rules wait it would be better if all of you wAS DEPORTED AMERICANS DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAD TO LIVE IN OR ABOUT YOUR LIVES IT SEEMS THAT MEXICANS CANNOT FOLOW RULES or anything else live 50 to a single family dwelling you do not carry insurance cant stay away from american public assistance and pulling american schools down just look at the test scores if mexican brains were put up an ants a$$ they would rattle like a bb in a matchbox
OMG YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING MEXICANS WILL never compare to you THANK GOD!!!!!!!you are so ignorant and stupid you actually scare the hell out of me just to think that there are actually people out there that have that mentality
Concerned

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

palomitaamorosa wrote:
<quoted text>OK YOU CAN THANK OUR GOVERNMENT FOR THAT IF MEXICANS COULD GET THEIR DRIVERS LICENSES THEY WOULD HAVE INSURANCE AND YOUR VEHICLE COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF
They can buy insurance if they have a Mexican Drivers License. I cannot get a Mexican drivers license here in Mexico or any country in the world. But I can buy insurance with my USA drivers license. I guess it pays to be legally in another country.

There are laws in place already that say they cannot drive without insurance. They should not be driving at all without documentation.
Mexican people can buy insurance at the border when driving into the USA with their Mexican drivers license. Do you really think that someone who came here illegally is going to obey any of these laws. They just hope they do not get caught. Believe me.

The poor in Mexico very rarely have insurance here and it is much cheaper. What makes you think they would buy even more expensive insurance in the USA? Many have no assets to sue for. They would not show up for court. No real way of tracking them down easily. If they killed somebody in an accident they can just head South of the border. They take those so called jobs that Americans will not do, so they have no money to really acquire assets.

At the traffic stops and revisions here in Mexico they check all my paperwork. Ran into one last night going to Santa Eulalia. They checked for my visa, my insurance and drivers license. I also buy Mexican drivers insurance in Mexico as a US citizen. I pay for both countries. What a bite! I guess I should call it racial profiling because they stop me all the time. I think the reason is, is that they see American and smell money. I try to have everything in order because I hate to pay mordida to the corrupt police here.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
They can buy insurance if they have a Mexican Drivers License. I cannot get a Mexican drivers license here in Mexico or any country in the world. But I can buy insurance with my USA drivers license. I guess it pays to be legally in another country.
There are laws in place already that say they cannot drive without insurance. They should not be driving at all without documentation.
Mexican people can buy insurance at the border when driving into the USA with their Mexican drivers license. Do you really think that someone who came here illegally is going to obey any of these laws. They just hope they do not get caught. Believe me.
The poor in Mexico very rarely have insurance here and it is much cheaper. What makes you think they would buy even more expensive insurance in the USA? Many have no assets to sue for. They would not show up for court. No real way of tracking them down easily. If they killed somebody in an accident they can just head South of the border. They take those so called jobs that Americans will not do, so they have no money to really acquire assets.
At the traffic stops and revisions here in Mexico they check all my paperwork. Ran into one last night going to Santa Eulalia. They checked for my visa, my insurance and drivers license. I also buy Mexican drivers insurance in Mexico as a US citizen. I pay for both countries. What a bite! I guess I should call it racial profiling because they stop me all the time. I think the reason is, is that they see American and smell money. I try to have everything in order because I hate to pay mordida to the corrupt police here.
well I have seen a difference like before when illegals could not get their liceses of course they are not going to buy insurance in most cases and then they would wreck jump out of the car and run the tags did not belong to the car no way to track them -then thet gave them licenses they got insurance they did not want to drive drunk in most cases because they wanted to take care of their licenses then they stopped giving licenses and we have the same [problems again I just think Iwould feel safer if I knew that the guy driving beside me had license and knew the rules of the road here and at least if he did wreck he had insurance I mean yes they can get insurance without license but they know if they get stopped they are going to get a ticket any way or go to jail - And it is just unrealistic to think that they are here but they are not going to drive especially like here where our public transportation it is almost non existent and people still have to work eat and live . And yes when the cops in mexico see you are American they start planning their shopping trip - LOL -
BEANER BREEDERS GET OUT

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

I absolutely HATE Mexicans! They are scum that live off welfare and LIE their way through life. A lot of good jobs require some sort of certification, but you always see the beaners making the big bucks and they can't speak a piece of English. How does that happen? It's harder to raise a family for a honest working person but these fence hoppers have kid after kid and have no problem while driving around their huge SUV that they can't even drive. Then you got the worthless GANGBANGERS. They think they are tough in a group but one on one they run back to their rats nests. The BEANER men hit on younger girls and they are disrespectful. You dirty blooded pieces of crap need to stay out of where you don't belong. It's been over 400 years sence the SPANISH conquered your country and you can't even get it back!! Don't come to our country and try to take it over with your run down varrios and flea markets.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

WOW that does not say a lot for you then does it- I mean if an uneducated non-english speaking fence-hopper can get the job and you can't hmmmmm could it be because employers know that Mexicans will actually work instead of sitting around complaining and watching the time-clock and when you get a little scrape you run crying to apply for workmans comp OR could it be that they have to hire 3 Americans to do the job of 1 Mexican - Mexicans work very hard for what they have - I understand you are jealous Mexicans get the women and have better cars than you ----OH well see you at the flea market vato HAHAHA
Concerned

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

palomitaamorosa wrote:
<quoted text>well I have seen a difference like before when illegals could not get their liceses of course they are not going to buy insurance in most cases and then they would wreck jump out of the car and run the tags did not belong to the car no way to track them -then thet gave them licenses they got insurance they did not want to drive drunk in most cases because they wanted to take care of their licenses then they stopped giving licenses and we have the same [problems again I just think Iwould feel safer if I knew that the guy driving beside me had license and knew the rules of the road here and at least if he did wreck he had insurance I mean yes they can get insurance without license but they know if they get stopped they are going to get a ticket any way or go to jail - And it is just unrealistic to think that they are here but they are not going to drive especially like here where our public transportation it is almost non existent and people still have to work eat and live . And yes when the cops in mexico see you are American they start planning their shopping trip - LOL -
The problem is they have no driving record, and they need to pass tests and show they can read signs. Another problem is that if I go without insurance for a few months and then go to purchase it. I have to go to a high risk insurance carrier and the insurance is extremely costly. Do they give them better rates then me. Because I did that once and believe me I could not pay that premium if I made minimum wage at Wendy's or Wal-Mart. I know a lot of illegals in the USA and many of them do not buy insurance now, even though they can. If they do not have a drivers license from Mexico to buy it then what are they hiding from. Again do it legally and those problems disappear. So why do you think we should give them drivers licenses when they are here illegally. It is saying what you are doing is OK. Mexico will not any other country will give me a drivers license for their country if I am not a citizen. Why should they get special treatment over anyone else? Why should I ask for special treatment in Mexico. I can't as they would just say no, and I would not have to because I do everything legally.

You want to have people come over here illegally, give them benefits and reward them with perks. I do not get it. Why would anyone expect that. They should just use their Mexican drivers license and buy it. That simple.

America is not the land of the free anymore. Not for US citizens. It is getting to cost to much to have that privilege.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

palomitaamorosa wrote:
WOW that does not say a lot for you then does it- I mean if an uneducated non-english speaking fence-hopper can get the job and you can't hmmmmm could it be because employers know that Mexicans will actually work instead of sitting around complaining and watching the time-clock and when you get a little scrape you run crying to apply for workmans comp OR could it be that they have to hire 3 Americans to do the job of 1 Mexican - Mexicans work very hard for what they have - I understand you are jealous Mexicans get the women and have better cars than you ----OH well see you at the flea market vato HAHAHA
Ha ha ha!!! I was just about to say the same thing, the guy is not only a racist but a dumb ass as well.

On the flip side, don't paint Hispanics with a broad brush like a lot people like to say. While there are many humble, hard working, ethical Hispanics - there's a large majority that come here to exploit the system and thier children i.e. having babies to live off the teet of the state.

Even though they are catered too in schools, you have to acknowledge the lack of education American born mexicans have. The patents don't care for thier children's education, too many teen pregnancies, gang affiliation, ease of fast drug money. Just go to East L.A. or any area with a high density of Hispanics and you'll see this degradation. It's a sad reality and it's up to Hispanics to changed that poor image.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is they have no driving record, and they need to pass tests and show they can read signs. Another problem is that if I go without insurance for a few months and then go to purchase it. I have to go to a high risk insurance carrier and the insurance is extremely costly. Do they give them better rates then me. Because I did that once and believe me I could not pay that premium if I made minimum wage at Wendy's or Wal-Mart. I know a lot of illegals in the USA and many of them do not buy insurance now, even though they can. If they do not have a drivers license from Mexico to buy it then what are they hiding from. Again do it legally and those problems disappear. So why do you think we should give them drivers licenses when they are here illegally. It is saying what you are doing is OK. Mexico will not any other country will give me a drivers license for their country if I am not a citizen. Why should they get special treatment over anyone else? Why should I ask for special treatment in Mexico. I can't as they would just say no, and I would not have to because I do everything legally.
You want to have people come over here illegally, give them benefits and reward them with perks. I do not get it. Why would anyone expect that. They should just use their Mexican drivers license and buy it. That simple.
America is not the land of the free anymore. Not for US citizens. It is getting to cost to much to have that privilege.
Just watch how much worse it's going to get with another 4 more years of Obama...

I told my wife the 1st time around that I didn't care who got elected just have that person do right for America... here we are 4 years later and again Obama showing America a nice juicy apple with a rotten core. but that's what you get when people that get easily distracted by a shiny object to vote.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
All I am saying is that realistically they are already here and they are going to drive would it not be better if they had a drivers license at least that way we would know that at the very least they can read the signs and they know the rules . I just can not understand why so much hate for a people who their crime is doing the same thing all our ancestors did come in search of a better life . And America is only the land of the free if you have the money .Ok so you say they should just use their Mexican licenses to get insurance so why is it if they get stopped with a Mexican license they are still cited with driving without a license . If it were not so impossible for the people who are over here illegally to get their visas and come here legally they would do it legally too or what does anyone think they get up one day and say wow I think I want to go to America, but I don't want to stand in line for an hour so I will walk for a week in the desert yeah now that I think about it that does make more sense .
Concerned

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

palomitaamorosa wrote:
<quoted text>All I am saying is that realistically they are already here and they are going to drive would it not be better if they had a drivers license at least that way we would know that at the very least they can read the signs and they know the rules . I just can not understand why so much hate for a people who their crime is doing the same thing all our ancestors did come in search of a better life . And America is only the land of the free if you have the money .Ok so you say they should just use their Mexican licenses to get insurance so why is it if they get stopped with a Mexican license they are still cited with driving without a license . If it were not so impossible for the people who are over here illegally to get their visas and come here legally they would do it legally too or what does anyone think they get up one day and say wow I think I want to go to America, but I don't want to stand in line for an hour so I will walk for a week in the desert yeah now that I think about it that does make more sense .
Not true. They do recognize a Mexican drivers license in the United States. My consuegro's have a 10 year vise to go to the USA. They applied and got it legally. They can drive anywhere in the USA on their drivers license and stay as long as they want. They can even buy insurance for their cars. It is really cheap for Mexican drivers coming into the USA. Their kids who I call family go to El Paso to shop and they buy their insurance at the border just like many Americans do when crossing into Mexico for the day.

I buy Mexico insurance for my car by the year, in Mexico. So you just are not familiar with the process. They can buy insurance with their Mexican drivers license. They will not because they really do not have much to loose if they are driving a $1000 car. The insurance would cost them more then that for high risk coverage. So if they cannot come after you, why buy it. Like I said people in Mexico do not buy it in big numbers. Why would they change their modus aperandi here in the USA. They are here illegally so what is the problem with breaking another law, or just ignoring it.

Here in Mexico it is all so common to leave the scene of an accident. The odds of them running are very high. Because low percentage of people carry insurance.

I am not trying to argue with you. But trying to tell you what I know and what I see. I live here in Mexico, and I know how the insurance works going both ways after traveling all over Mexico most of my life, and living in both countries.

Again why should Mexico give me a drivers license if I can use my American drivers license here. Or any country. Which they do not. Name me another group of illegals that are coming over here from other ethnicity, or countries and asking for an American drivers license. Why would illegals want American drivers licenses if they can drive with their home countries license in the USA? Other reasons have to come into play.

Again they can and do buy American Insurance to drive in the USA with Mexican drivers licenses. Just so you know that.

You do come across pretty soft with all the hate that is thrown out on these boards. I think you are a good person. But at some point logic has to come into play.

They are not cited for driving without license if they can produce a Mexican drivers license. But they do need to produce the insurance paperwork. They probably get cited for no drivers insurance and you are getting the two things mixed up. So forget that idea.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

All I know is that last week my boyfriend and I were driving down the interstate , I had just purchased a car and still have the temporary plates on it, a state trooper pulled us over my bf was driving I had all my paper work including proof of insurance He had his Mexican license with him which we presented to the officer along with my license He was cited for driving without a valid license and Iwas cited for allowing an unlicensed driver operate a motor vehicle .which does not make sense to me but I still got a 240.00 citation.But I do understand your frustration as well . I do not think that they or anyone else should be handed everything but at least do not put someone who is trying to go to work or take their child to the doctor in a jail cell beside someone who just robbed the local convenience store .Maybe this is just a point we are going to have to agree to disagree .
Concerned

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

palomitaamorosa wrote:
All I know is that last week my boyfriend and I were driving down the interstate , I had just purchased a car and still have the temporary plates on it, a state trooper pulled us over my bf was driving I had all my paper work including proof of insurance He had his Mexican license with him which we presented to the officer along with my license He was cited for driving without a valid license and Iwas cited for allowing an unlicensed driver operate a motor vehicle .which does not make sense to me but I still got a 240.00 citation.But I do understand your frustration as well . I do not think that they or anyone else should be handed everything but at least do not put someone who is trying to go to work or take their child to the doctor in a jail cell beside someone who just robbed the local convenience store .Maybe this is just a point we are going to have to agree to disagree .
I think what the officer did was wrong. I just talked to my friend and he came over and had a couple of drinks with me. Of course tequila. He has a visa good for 10 years. He actually told me with this visa he can get a driving permit good in the USA, or maybe he said a license. But I guess he went the legal route. In Mexico if I have a Mexican citizen drive my car in Mexico, my insurance will not cover them. Even though it is issued by a Mexican insurance company. Maybe it is something similar. I am sorry it happened to you either way.

He said to me that an illegal can by insurance in the USA and operate a car with a Mexican plates, and buy insurance as he lived in San Francisco illegally for about 4 years. But he returned without getting caught and went about doing it the right way. He even has American issue credit cards that he uses. Pretty complex to me. You here so many things, like what happened to you and after awhile it gets confusing. Nothing seems to be black and white and sometimes nothing is enforced, and other times they enforce things that are small and frivolous. I know for a fact that my friends here drive all over the USA with only a Mexican driver license. Probably 60% percent of the people I know in Chihuahua and Tijuana have visa's and no USA drivers licenses and cross into the USA with Chihuahua plates and drive all over El Paso and beyond. I have been with them when they go to El Paso and when they buy their insurance. They used to pick me up at the El Paso airport before I Moved to Chihuahua. Go figure.

My friend just drove with me to a Birthday party in Colorado and he drove my car with me in it. But we did not get pulled over. So I cannot tell you a story like you did.

I am going to ask at the border next time ago. I will let you know what they say.

Have a good night!
Concerned

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

palomitaamorosa wrote:
This might help to understand.

http://www.nmpolitics.net/index/2011/03/looki...
Lyudovik Darkov

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

BCgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have an education? Did you read your blurb before you posted? You sound very uneducated - you don't need to add an "s" to every word. I would recommend that you go to a library, take out some books (yes, the readin' kind) and actually figure out what you are talking about.
As for your "friend" on the board that talked about how someone was making comments to his 10 yr old neighbor - check out some of the FBI profiling for crimes such as serial killers, rapists and pedofiles - the majority of them have a big thing in common, they are predominately white. Is there one point that you can make that would only pertain to a hispanic person or are all of your gripes just individual incidents that you tagged on a whole group of people. You commented that hispanic people pretend to not speak english out of fear and that you don't understand why they would come to a country where they will live in fear - maybe they come here in search of a better life for their families and are willing to take the jobs that you deem too low for yourselves to do. They are in fear of the narrow minded individuals such as yourselves but they know not to judge the whole country based on what you racists have to say.
Ever heard of "Ignorance breeds ignorance" - I hope you don't taint your children with the diluted, small minded hype that you are trying to spread here.
I'm not trying to arbitrate anyone here, but if your expectations of an educated person is at terms with somebody with a colorful vocabulary, that doesn't mean that a person with a limited vocabulary can't reason without a plausible argument. Don't condemn others incapaticies just because you are above the status quo.

“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”- Alvin Toffler
Lyudovik Darkov-Escamilla

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

BEANER BREEDERS GET OUT wrote:
I absolutely HATE Mexicans! They are scum that live off welfare and LIE their way through life. A lot of good jobs require some sort of certification, but you always see the beaners making the big bucks and they can't speak a piece of English. How does that happen? It's harder to raise a family for a honest working person but these fence hoppers have kid after kid and have no problem while driving around their huge SUV that they can't even drive. Then you got the worthless GANGBANGERS. They think they are tough in a group but one on one they run back to their rats nests. The BEANER men hit on younger girls and they are disrespectful. You dirty blooded pieces of crap need to stay out of where you don't belong. It's been over 400 years sence the SPANISH conquered your country and you can't even get it back!! Don't come to our country and try to take it over with your run down varrios and flea markets.
No, you've went too far with that one. YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL! For your sake, I hope you see the light, because you got it all wrong. Who is working 12+ hours a day to support their families, WHO IS PICKING THE VEGETABLES AND FRUITS THAT YOU EAT DAILY! If you are thankful enough that you have food on the table, thank the workers that suffered and struggled by the sweat and tears these people go through. And WHAT DOES HAPPEN WHEN IMMIGRATION PASSES(WHICH IT WON'T); are YOU going to get up at 4 A.M. IN THE MORNING and work until late at night? Will you be happy making little to no money? But no, US AMERICANS are too safe, we won't worry about things happening, because we are in the greatest nation in existence!? I know I don't want to! But if you MESS WITH THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS, BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN! Mexico declared Independance from Spain, MEXICO IS NOT A COLONY!
Mehere

Cesis, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

This is gonna be interesting for you american people ,
An opinion of a mexican from Mexico about the mexicans who lives in the states.
Well , actually first thing to say ,believe it or not we many differences , usually mexicans who go to USA are the loosers who couldnt manage to succeed in Mexico, now , if you talk about a mexican bussines man who went to USA to open a bussines, thats another story and for sure he knows how to behave.
But actually mexicans from Mexico , theres plenty of us who agree with all of the negative comments that americans say about mexican inmigrants .
Most of mexicans in Mexico actually dislike mexican inmigrants in the USA because of their cheap behavior and the horrible image they give us.
The most funny thing is that if you are mexican and you cross the border for a shopping weekend , the first thing you will notice is that if you ask for directions , for an address or something to a mexican inmigrant , they will answer with a " sorry sr i dont speak spanish " HAHAHA , but if this ilegal amigos talk to an american then they say they dont speak english. Comes out that if you actually talk to a shop assistant who would be white american or afroamerican, they are actually much more friendly and even eager to say " hola or gracias " ...
I read somewhere here how an american woman was complaining why mexican inmigrants have to listen their fucking banda music too loud every evening , believe me , back in mexico theres are plenty of us who hate such habits and such music as well.
Its disgusting if somebody would think that just because Im mexican i listen to banda music, hell no , i actually listen iron maiden , billy joel , chicago , satriani , so believe me there are plenty of mexicans back in mexico who have manners , culture , education , please dont think all of us are the same as those " vatos locos " and all sort of gangsters who goes to USA to give a bad impression of us.
No wonder why Mexico is in huge mafia problems now , all thanks to corruption , culture , and yeah people still is so stupid that they listen their banda and corridos which are actually and mostly singing compliments to mafia bosses , and this is what they want to export to USA , come on , so I actually completely understand why some americans have such a negative impression about us.
And about that topic that blond cute american girls cant walk peacefully without some ilegal idiots stering or saying dirty words to them or even following them , I completely agree is disgusting , how these inmigrants goes there to disturb peace and make everything looking cheap, then they wonder why nobody likes them. Anyway , for sure theres a few of them who behaves like civilized people.
And for the mexicans who complain about americans who dont lime mexican inmigrants , tell me , how would you react if millions of inmigrants would arrive to Mexico and behave so retarded and commit plenty of crimes ? Im sure you would do much worst , even shooting without thinking twice. So I think that americans have actually been really understanding in this situation.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what the officer did was wrong. I just talked to my friend and he came over and had a couple of drinks with me. Of course tequila. He has a visa good for 10 years. He actually told me with this visa he can get a driving permit good in the USA, or maybe he said a license. But I guess he went the legal route. In Mexico if I have a Mexican citizen drive my car in Mexico, my insurance will not cover them. Even though it is issued by a Mexican insurance company. Maybe it is something similar. I am sorry it happened to you either way.
He said to me that an illegal can by insurance in the USA and operate a car with a Mexican plates, and buy insurance as he lived in San Francisco illegally for about 4 years. But he returned without getting caught and went about doing it the right way. He even has American issue credit cards that he uses. Pretty complex to me. You here so many things, like what happened to you and after awhile it gets confusing. Nothing seems to be black and white and sometimes nothing is enforced, and other times they enforce things that are small and frivolous. I know for a fact that my friends here drive all over the USA with only a Mexican driver license. Probably 60% percent of the people I know in Chihuahua and Tijuana have visa's and no USA drivers licenses and cross into the USA with Chihuahua plates and drive all over El Paso and beyond. I have been with them when they go to El Paso and when they buy their insurance. They used to pick me up at the El Paso airport before I Moved to Chihuahua. Go figure.
My friend just drove with me to a Birthday party in Colorado and he drove my car with me in it. But we did not get pulled over. So I cannot tell you a story like you did.
I am going to ask at the border next time ago. I will let you know what they say.
Have a good night!
Iknow that is why some times it just seems that some of the officials are prejudice especially here -because depending on the officer who stops you you might get a ticket or you may end up in jail and be deported there is just no consistency . And Ijust do not feel that if you are in the position of authority that you should let your personal issues play a role in your decisions .-I jiust pray for an immigration reform that is fair & before everyone jumps down my throat no I am not saying just open up the doors and let everyone in or that everyone who is here should be allowed to stay -but there are young people who were brought to U.S. as small children and have never been to Mexico as it stands now they can be deported .Even most of the Mexicans who are here say that yes if they are out here robbing people ;driving drunk; dealing drugs etc. then yes by all means send them back . But what about all the ones who have been here 25 years and never been in any trouble other than being stopped for no license all they want to do is work and and be left alone .----But I guess thats just personal opinion -THANK YOU for checking on that. Also THANK YOU for disagreeing with me without being crude and insulting .
one mexican

Xalapa, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

old of your american usa are the spids people because the mexican people are the most beautiful please in the world i love mexico i love my country and i hate USA and old your monuments i hate you usa you are a fuck face in the world the mexican are really example people in the world lady gaga say that in her concert

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

one mexican wrote:
old of your american usa are the spids people because the mexican people are the most beautiful please in the world i love mexico i love my country and i hate USA and old your monuments i hate you usa you are a fuck face in the world the mexican are really example people in the world lady gaga say that in her concert
Esta bien que no te guste los Estados Unidos, y fracamente a nadien le importa que no te gusta. Lo chistoso es que ahi my his Mexicanos abandonan su querido Mexico por venir aqui. Te enojas por que los Estados Unidos es número uno. Ahi rason por que todo el mundo quiere venir aqui.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

one mexican wrote:
si no te gusta los estados unidos nadien te obliga venir o si -esta bien que quieras a tu pais pero porque tienes que ofender a otras personas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••