Hector

Palm Desert, CA

#4206 Sep 21, 2012
tom wrote:
so you do speak english right
que ignorante eres you dont even know what the hell
estas diciendo mujer primero tu tienes que aprender ingles
porque parece que hablas con los pies y tambien estudia y
educate antes de venir a mi continente a querer decirme que hacer
estupida inmigrante soy de mexico y tengo pasaporte y hablo ingles no tomo cerveza y se de historia cosa que tu no tienes ni idea regresate a tu tierra por si no saves america es un continente
no un pais. idiota yo soy de america mi pais se llama estados unidos mexicanos y se encuentra en norte america segundo
los mexicanos somos desendientes de españoles mesclados con nativos americanos porlotanto somos junto con los indios puros los uncos y verdaderos americanos estabamos aqui antes tercero seguro no sabes pero california texas nuevo mexico harizona y otros estados pertenecieron a mexico te dicen algo los nombres los angeles o san antonio. mujer ignorante si no tienes idea de lo que hablas mejor estudia tu no tienes derecho de opinar de donde eres de que pais huyes que no tienes comida haya? porque vienes a mi tierra con tu falta de educacion a insultarme te escondes de la le o en tu pais se mueren de hambre ps. i was born and raise in mexico and i do live in mexico
Y que..? siempre eres baboso...!
Hadenough

United States

#4207 Sep 21, 2012
Three words...BORDERS, LANGUAGE, CULTURE. These United States are losing all three. We one comes to a new country, one is supposed to adapt to the culture you moved to not change it into the shithole you came from.
chariots of the gods

Mexico

#4208 Sep 22, 2012
3 words

supply and demand
Wil

Fredericksburg, VA

#4209 Sep 22, 2012
Hadenough wrote:
Three words...BORDERS, LANGUAGE, CULTURE. These United States are losing all three. We one comes to a new country, one is supposed to adapt to the culture you moved to not change it into the shithole you came from.
I think the US made a big mistake when it refused to include Meixco in the state, if you read it during the Mexican-American War the US troops have made it down to mexico City and calls were made to annex Mexico but there has to be racist opinion like this:

[W]e have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind, of incorporating an Indian race; for more than half of the Mexicans are Indians, and the other is composed chiefly of mixed tribes. I protest against such a union as that! Ours, sir, is the Government of a white race.... We are anxious to force free government on all; and I see that it has been urged ... that it is the mission of this country to spread civil and religious liberty over all the world, and especially over this continent. It is a great mistake.[34]

I mean the Mexicans arent that dark, some are pure white but most are mestizo and if we'd included them in US they'd mix and sooner than later their indian traits will disappear. While the pure Indians we can place in reservations like we did here.

The impact of Mexico annexation DURING THAT TIME are, they'd be speaking English and have American values and they'd have no reason to smuggle drugs like there doing now!

even if the country south of Mexico replace it as 'the US drug and labor supplier' it's better that way because the land border is shorter than now where it spans from Texas to California
KeissyA

Bayonne, NJ

#4210 Sep 26, 2012
Hey you rikki - ignorant ... Just for your information Mexicans are also Americans .... AMERICA HAS 35 COUNTRIES , America is not just the USA retard ...
Ana

Monterrey, Mexico

#4211 Sep 26, 2012
OMG! you people have no idea of how we mexicans really are xD... anyway I didn't came to fight over here but I have to say that mostly of mexicans go to the US to find a BETTER life for themselves, no to making yours worse! baah whatever, is just worthless that I keep writing for you guys xD

Have a nice life (: God bless you all!
Badtothebone

Deer Park, NY

#4213 Sep 27, 2012
AqS wrote:
Im Mexican and the only thing that I want to say is " you need us " because how you gonna get the drugs to keep your brains full of shit.....
I need you to cut my lawn!
Geesh

Los Angeles, CA

#4214 Sep 27, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
I need you to cut my lawn!
Lame... did you come up with that one all on your own?

You're the idiot supporting illegals...
Geesh

Los Angeles, CA

#4215 Sep 27, 2012
KeissyA wrote:
Hey you rikki - ignorant ... Just for your information Mexicans are also Americans .... AMERICA HAS 35 COUNTRIES , America is not just the USA retard ...
Wow genious, and only in one of those countries do people call themselves American citizens, everyone else call themselves what their coutry of origin is. I've yet to meet a Canadian or a Mexicano call themselves "American".

It's funny because the Mexicans I know don't want to be labeled American... they are proud Mexicanos.
Geesh

Los Angeles, CA

#4216 Sep 27, 2012
Ana wrote:
OMG! you people have no idea of how we mexicans really are xD... anyway I didn't came to fight over here but I have to say that mostly of mexicans go to the US to find a BETTER life for themselves, no to making yours worse! baah whatever, is just worthless that I keep writing for you guys xD
Have a nice life (: God bless you all!
Ana, I do have an idea how Mexicans are, I myself grew up migrant. But I do see the smoke screen people like you try to put up and pretend nothing is wrong. Mexicans leave a failed country to a country where most mexicanos feel they don't need to contribute, excel, or abide by the rules. Is this all Mexicans? No! But there's is a huge population that does, they feel entitled and in need, they complain and demand... things they should have done in failed Mexico. Everyone likes to talk about that "one" Mexican going College and making something of him/herself but refuse to mention the countless that can't even graduate high school, those who choose a life of government dependency and those who like to put Mexican gangs on the map.

Yeah, I know
Badtothebone

Deer Park, NY

#4218 Oct 1, 2012
Geesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame... did you come up with that one all on your own?
You're the idiot supporting illegals...
I'm not supporting them. They cut my lawn and I don't pay them, that's how stupid they are!
Geesh

United States

#4220 Oct 1, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not supporting them. They cut my lawn and I don't pay them, that's how stupid they are!
What are you twelve? post something of substance and not some stupid sh1t like you do. I get you and but you cone off as a racist, childish person.

...you probably don't even have a lawn
Badtothebone

United States

#4221 Oct 1, 2012
I love daddy's coxk its bigger then mine his is 2inch and mine is 1inch
Porkinit

Kokomo, IN

#4223 Oct 8, 2012
Americans are even dumber and right noww so are you.
Hellonurse2012

Los Angeles, CA

#4225 Oct 13, 2012
As long as they cut my lawn, pick my produce, clean my house, cook that good Mexican food, and babysit my kids and don't move in my neighborhood with their clown houses then personally I don't give a sh*t. At lease they work unlike ghetto lazy black people who want everything for free.
The Gringo

El Cajon, CA

#4226 Oct 17, 2012
Ive been told that mexican are a proud people, proud at being ignorant. They come to this country for a better life ,then speak english and watch the news for america not mexico. They left mexico why do they want to know what is going on there? Are they going back? They think that we owe them for being blessed with there presents. They talk bad about you to your face except they say everything in spanish, thats because they are cowards. They know that us americans will punch them right in there mouth if they say it in english. Que, they act like they dont understand english but I bet you they know what ICE stands for. They us to steal horses now they steal cell phones. Help clean up San Diego and american, build a wall from Florida to the Pacific.
The Gringo

El Cajon, CA

#4227 Oct 17, 2012
Hey mexicans you came to america for a better life, then adapt. English not spanish. American news not news from mexico. Why do they watch the news from mexico do they plan on going back? Que, you act like you dont understand english but, I bet you know what ICE stands for and they can tell you what it means in english. Clean up after yourselves and wouldnt be called dirty. Not all mexicans are like this but the ones that are mess it up for the ones that are honor students and hard workers. It s sad really that because of a few a whole race is considered dirty lazy ignorant arrogant beaners.
Liz

Monterrey, Mexico

#4229 Oct 30, 2012
Hey, I am a mexican that lives in Mexico and I am working on an essay for my ethics class and my topic is how the lack of education in the country affects it and whose fault is that even when the governmnet insist the level of educaction is raising there still is not much of a visible change, so when searching for information in the pages and stadistics in my own country, well I found an interesting lack of information about the topic, so if you don't mind I would be really interested in an outsiders opinion about the topic. Does the trouble is because of the individuals, the goverment or all the foreigner business in Mexico that consume our resources and in doing so, affect the people with less opportunities, and instead of benefitting us as a country just make the levels of poverty increase and the job opportunities decrease, or perhaps is not even that, but then again the goverment's for not having better regulatios. I hope not to be offending anyone, but since the topic is us mexicans being ignorant and brainless I am also interested in your opinion about the "why". Your input would really just be a bonus to my work so you do not have to feel obligated to answer it, but it would be nice. Rrecapitulating the topic is education in Mexico or the lack of it and its origins and repercutions.
Concerned

Mexico

#4230 Oct 30, 2012
Liz wrote:
Hey, I am a mexican that lives in Mexico and I am working on an essay for my ethics class and my topic is how the lack of education in the country affects it and whose fault is that even when the governmnet insist the level of educaction is raising there still is not much of a visible change, so when searching for information in the pages and stadistics in my own country, well I found an interesting lack of information about the topic, so if you don't mind I would be really interested in an outsiders opinion about the topic. Does the trouble is because of the individuals, the goverment or all the foreigner business in Mexico that consume our resources and in doing so, affect the people with less opportunities, and instead of benefitting us as a country just make the levels of poverty increase and the job opportunities decrease, or perhaps is not even that, but then again the goverment's for not having better regulatios. I hope not to be offending anyone, but since the topic is us mexicans being ignorant and brainless I am also interested in your opinion about the "why". Your input would really just be a bonus to my work so you do not have to feel obligated to answer it, but it would be nice. Rrecapitulating the topic is education in Mexico or the lack of it and its origins and repercutions.
I am an American living in Chihuahua, Chihuahua. The statement that Mexicans are the most ignorant and blameless is ridiculous. Because that is all inclusive. I however have read in the El Heraldo newspaper and other publications that the average adult education in Mexico is 4th grade. Having lived in the USA for most of my adult life I have a lot of input as to why. I wish I could get in touch with you and talk to you by phone. The things I see here are very alarming when it comes to education. As an example. The average worker in construction and maquiladors makes about $90 per week or less. You can not feed a family and pay the rent on this even if both spouses work. So the kids who are not required by law here to work are having to work in the fields of where ever to help support the family. Many never see the inside of a school. My wife never went to school. But she is a very intelligent and a very good person. She just did not have the opportunity to learn as she too came from a very poor family.

I went to pick up my 13 year old son in Aldama and walked into his English class. I asked the teacher in English how was she doing. She could not answer me. I could tell she was embarrased. My adoptive son he said she speaks no English at all. I believe it. In his class they study out of the book.

Any way of getting into contact with you without putting my contact information out for all to see. I live in Chihuahua and make comments on this and other boards. I do not want to become a target.
Concerned

Mexico

#4231 Oct 30, 2012
I need to proof read, but I was in a hurry on my kast scribbling. What I meant to say is that they are not required to go to school in Mexico. If they do they do not enforce it. Wish there was an edit button as I see a lot of mistakes in my last writing. Hope you can understand it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do white girls like Mexican Men? (Sep '11) 1 hr Wiseup 364
Stupid Mexicans (Jun '13) 8 hr zanoni 77
new world is here 19 hr why so sad be happy 10
norma de calidad y de humedad del maÍz Sun pilaricagamez 1
Oracle lanza el sistema Oracle FS1 Series Flash... Sun contactodirecto 1
convenio para reguralizar la tenencia de la tierra Sun arnaudfrizio 1
Mexican Men, Do you like white girls? (May '11) Oct 17 Gino atayde 1,265

Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE