Mexicans, the most ignorant and brainless people of all.

Posted in the Mexico Forum

Comments (Page 172)

Showing posts 3,421 - 3,440 of4,288
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lupita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4159
Aug 6, 2012
 
Viva Mexico señores! Y nosotros tambien somos Americanos porque vivimos en continente Americano!
Gloria

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4160
Aug 7, 2012
 
Lupita wrote:
Viva Mexico señores! Y nosotros tambien somos Americanos porque vivimos en continente Americano!
translated:
Mr Viva Mexico! And we too are Americans because we live in the American continent!
EaZy-E

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4161
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lupita wrote:
Viva Mexico señores! Y nosotros tambien somos Americanos porque vivimos en continente Americano!
Since when has a Mexicano/a called him/herself Americano/a? Why don't you just say Viva America? Since tanbien somos Americanos...

Now if you meant US citizenship... NO
Bob

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4162
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HOW DID MEXICO GET ITS NAME?
by Bob Brooke

I was reading a comment posted here by a Mexican Youngman who claimed that Mexico got its name from the indigenous mexica tribe which is incorrect.
While the official name of Mexico is Estados Unidos Mexicanos or the United Mexican States, most people know it as just plain Mexico or as Mexicans say it Mejico (The j is pronounced like an h.").
The original word for Mexico was probably Meshtleeko. This word was a mine field of pronunciation for the missionaries. Native Spanish speakers have a difficult time pronouncing sh, whether in an English or a Mexican word. As a result, they inserted an x in any word containing sh, thus x came to be pronounced sh.

As the first missionaries to come to the New World from Spain, the Franciscans used the x to help commit indigenous Mesoamerican languages to script using Latin characters. Whenever they couldn't translate the sounds of letters to Latin, they used an x, much like an "unknown" in mathematics. As linguists, these friars faced the problem that there were sounds produced in the native languages that didn't exist in Castillian Spanish. The guttural j is an example of this (similar to ch in German, as in Heinrich), and another is the x mentioned above, the case of the sh sound, as in "shoe." The native people, on the other hand, had similar problems with Spanish sounds that didn't exist in their own languages. So the missionaries used an x to stand for many varying sounds--f, guttural j, sh, s and ks. The uncertainty regarding which of these sounds x was meant to symbolize in any given word is what leads to present-day confusion.

So, the simplified Mexico evolved from the fact that the original Meshtleeko was truly difficult for native Spanish speakers to render. Within a few generations after the conquest, people replaced the original sh sound that the x symbolized by the more common interpretation of x, the j.(This occurred because native Mexica speakers nearly disappeared from the central Valley of Mexico in the first few decades after the conquest and those few remaining weren't influential at all.)
Those Spaniards across the oceans who administered their new possessions on the basis of written reports issuing from colonial governors didn't have the guidance of native speakers of Mesoamerican languages to properly interpret the "Latinized" versions of native words.
Because of this, Spaniards soon began writing the name of the country as it was pronounced--Méjico. Mexicans themselves have continued to use the Mexico version. Even though both pronunciations are as far from the original Mexica word claimed by the person whom posted the comment that Mexico was named after the extinct mexica tribe!
Carlos Garcia

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4163
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lupita wrote:
Viva Mexico señores! Y nosotros tambien somos Americanos porque vivimos en continente Americano!
Just another uneducated mexican who uses America as a food source. The damn parasites that they are!
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AMERICANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. We Americans are tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on 9/11, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Americans.'

'The American culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.''We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4164
Aug 13, 2012
 
Mexicans & other Hispanics are the most retarded people I have seen.

Even African Americans seem to have more Intelligent than Mexicans.

Just Blacks are super lazy
While Mexicans are very ambitious & work very hard so of course Mexicans are slightly more successful.

I can't imagine how retarded Mexicans would be if they were as lazy as Blacks.

I mean Mexicans are about as ambitious as Jews & Asians.

Yet Mexicans fail about as bad as Blacks do.

That shows just how retarded these people are.
layla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4165
Aug 14, 2012
 
Genno, you came out fine because you are Americanized. You were born in America not Mexico so of course you don't fit the stereo type This post is directed towards Mexicans that aren't citizens of America. The comments aren't racist their opinions. Just like for example blacks are loud, or Italians are all like the jersey shore fired up all the time, or native Americans are alcoholics, their stereotypes with some truth to them. We're human, we all stereotype
2manybeaners

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4166
Aug 17, 2012
 
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Mexicans & other Hispanics are the most retarded people I have seen.
Even African Americans seem to have more Intelligent than Mexicans.
Just Blacks are super lazy
While Mexicans are very ambitious & work very hard so of course Mexicans are slightly more successful.
I can't imagine how retarded Mexicans would be if they were as lazy as Blacks.
I mean Mexicans are about as ambitious as Jews & Asians.
Yet Mexicans fail about as bad as Blacks do.
That shows just how retarded these people are.
I agree and thats similar to my comment if u go back a few pages
85 IQ Eighty Five

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4167
Aug 17, 2012
 
standdard IQ is 100. One Hundred.
Mexican IQ = 85 Eighty-Five
Eighty-Five....
15 gap from the standard IQ of one hundred. 100
85 IQ Eighty Five

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4168
Aug 17, 2012
 
100.. One Hundred. is standard...

Mexicans tested at 85-90...

All facts known to the world....

Internet/web/mobile has 7-billion users.
World knows of 85 IQ
sam

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4169
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you people are allstupid spending your time on here everyday now thats what i call lazy also guys get over it mexicans are going to keep coming into this country its 2012 GET OVER IT im sorry you white people cant have your little world with only white people. Also why do you whites always think you found this land? its proven native americans found them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4171
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sam wrote:
you people are all stupid, spending your time on here everyday, now that's what i call lazy
Yet you are here commenting... you took time out of your "busy" day to come to topix.

Eres hipócrita

And BTW stop blaming white people... it's every ethnicity
mexicAns

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4173
Aug 22, 2012
 
Butt kissing/virus/ignorant/liars/c owards,and breeders!!!
Hello

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4175
Aug 23, 2012
 
It doesnt matter what you say, its a cultural thing, why did all you mexicans lose the war in the (mexican/american) war??? Because you did!!! Done and over with, we (Americans) must have been tougher!!! DUUUUUHHHHH
Hello

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4176
Aug 23, 2012
 
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you are here commenting... you took time out of your "busy" day to come to topix.
Eres hipócrita
And BTW stop blaming white people... it's every ethnicity
Who won the Mexican/American War? simple question?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4177
Aug 23, 2012
 
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Who won the Mexican/American War? simple question?
If it's a simple question why you asking? Do you need to be schooled or something?
Bugsy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4178
Aug 27, 2012
 
You know what, I hate race traders, and I hate beaners. All this money you earn in our great country to send back to Mexico to your families could be money to save to make your government better, what do you do? You come here and laugh at are country, U.S.A. Go home beaners. Get your education there in Mexico.

Since: Oct 11

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4179
Aug 30, 2012
 
blah blah blah
David

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4181
Sep 1, 2012
 
Luna, it is so sad that in this time there's still people who tinks that way. I am a 26 years old mexican guy, I have a degree in veterinary medicine and studied the last semester of college in Florida where in fact, I found that everybody there is really nice. I learned english since I was a child, and in adittion I can speak french, german. and of course spanish. How many languages do you speak ? Righ now I live in Dublin, Ireland but I worked as a veterinarian for almost 2 years in Guadalajara, México, my birth city. There I had to save the life of many dogs whose owners(north american owners) by ignorance jeopardized their pets life. Sorry, dear Luna, do you know how to save a life ? About the music, I dont like the banda music either and if you were a little less ignorant you would know that banda music is one kind of many mexican music types. Do you know that was mexican guy who invented the color tv ? I bet you don't because by what you post you seem to be really ignorant. The fact that you call mexicans igonrant is the same as if I said that all north american women are drunk bitches who sleep with everybody, is your mother that way ? or that all north american guys are brainless tatooed idiots who wear stupid caps and stink. There are north amricans like the ones I just mentioned, but not all americans are that way. Not all mexicans are the way you say, in fact anybody in my family or friends are like you say. Are you a drunk bitch ? May be not, but what you are is an ignorant racist. I invite you to read books and learn more about world history, and to travel as well, your eyes and mind will open and you might stop being a stupid racist ignorant bitch.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4182
Sep 1, 2012
 
Bugsy wrote:
You know what, I hate race traders, and I hate beaners. All this money you earn in our great country to send back to Mexico to your families could be money to save to make your government better, what do you do? You come here and laugh at are country, U.S.A. Go home beaners. Get your education there in Mexico.
its called the united states that means we are all united theres no master race in this country its A free country for a reason like free food stamps free welfare free free free deal with it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,421 - 3,440 of4,288
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Mexico Forum right now

Search the Mexico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mexican women would you date Asians (Nov '07) 50 min Marry-her-anyways 450
japÓn y canadÁ conceden patentes al imp 8 hr Benjamin Argumedo 1
sergio castillo diaz se busca 9 hr arnaudfrizio 1
Armed Mexican meth traffickers arrested in Flor... 12 hr sheepleloveroyalty 29
Mexico shaken by 7.1-magnitude quake 15 hr stories that matters 1
Strong quake hits Mexico, Guatemala; 3 dead 15 hr maybe goin to get worse 1
do mexican(dark hispanic) women like white guys (Jun '12) 17 hr Hahaha 164
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••