Despite the violence, Obama wants U.S. agents in Mexico to remain unarmed

Mar 3, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 6

On Thursday, following his meeting with Mexican President Felipe Calderon, President Obama told reporters that U.S. agents working in Mexico would remain unarmed.

Full Story
Gary

Bryan, TX

#1 Mar 7, 2011
What sense does that make? The US would be going to protect against murderers, not girl scouts... Obama is leading the lambs in for slaughter if he sends help into Mexico unarmed...
peaches

Whittier, CA

#3 Mar 9, 2011
sure, stay unarmed and be killed...tell obama to close the borders for one month!!!

cheap labor isn't so cheap when we pay for all the illegals coming over!
peaches

Whittier, CA

#4 Mar 9, 2011
Gary...of course it doesn't make any sense. Does anything from obama make sense? let's send him in to talk reason to the drug gangs and see how far he gets with his elegant rhetoric.
Seranno Red

Perryton, TX

#5 Apr 20, 2013
he needs to get his black ass down there
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Seranno Red wrote:
he needs to get his black ass down there
JustCurious

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jul 12, 2013
As an X federal employee. I will let everyone, in, on a. Not-so secret. It, has nothin to do with Obama. It is politics! Every decision made. In DC? Is made by, and because. Of the almighty DOLLAR! And, be damned, the AMERICAN CITIZEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexico fuels surge in 2014 N.A. output 6 hr Concerned 1
Mexicans, the most ignorant and brainless peopl... (Oct '06) Fri Draco 4,311
Looking friendship maybe girlfriend idk Fri Draco 1
Foul-mouthed benefactor gives women free clothe... (Jun '11) Dec 26 norboe dress 3
Gang rape prompts gay Guatemalan to seek asylum... Dec 25 YoMaMa 3
FL Studio 11 Crack Free Download Full Version Dec 24 zarahkhan 1
Ask A Mexican (Nov '10) Dec 24 Tiki 22,703
More from around the web