|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you manufacture washing machines, cars, boats, planes, anything? Your "Made in Mexico" tags are put on items that originated in the United States and you had absolutely nothing to do with its development. It was all done here in the US and given to you to put together. If it wasn't for the US you people would have nothing to eat because you are useless and can't do anything for yourselves.
"Mabe" washing machines and much more...

http://negocios.promexico.gob.mx/english/09-2...

Mexican cars: Mastretta

http://www.mastrettacars.com/

Boats: Mexican Frigates of the "Durango" Class

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clase_Durango

Planes... unfortunately do not have our own brand, but we do manufacture some Canadian planes.

http://www.maquilareference.com/index.php/aer...

----------

"Badtothebone"... the US do not need Mexico to survive, nor Mexico need the USA to that.

You are right that the USA is the origin of many of the things that you mention, however it is not where "everything" man-made was created.

Regards.
Felicia Ramirez

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

If you love Mexican men raise your hand. If you dont? Raise your standards!
Dating A Sexy Mexican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

I know what you mean, my sexy mexy left yesterday and will be back soon. They are so different than they way I have been treated by a white male. Don't get me wrong I have dated both but prefer Mexican men. Out of all he is the best.
ILuvMexMen wrote:
Hyspanic men are the best. As you can see from my user name I love them. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years. He was born and raised in Mexico. He is sweet, passionate and takes care of me. I have only dated two white men in the 22 years I have been alive. I am not fat lol I just have a preference. I am crazy for my man and I really like how different he is. He excites me. I love looking at his brown skin against mine. Interracial relationships are beautiful. he is a very beautiful person. I love him sooo much. If you really like a man then date him. Don't hold back or let anyone make that decision for you. Good Luck :)
Dating A Sexy Mexican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

I prefer dating a Sexy brown skin sexy man from Mexico he treats me like a woman. So hard to find a good man and I was so lucky to have found him. Now just counting the days till he returns. So i completely understand you and where you are coming from.
Mexican

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>At least learn how to spell "girls" then we'll talk.I dont hate Mexicans,they hate white people.And if they hate white people,why dont they keep their criminal,freeloading,deadbeat azzes in Mexico instead of talking down on the same white people that are supporting them with our tax dollars.We dont hate all Mexicans,just the illegal invading deadbeats that have no legal right to be here,have babies they cant afford and support them with American welfare tax dollars,overcrowd our jails and prisons,steal low skilled jobs from Americans AND HAVE ABSALUTELY NO APPRECIATION WHATSOEVER!! Just demand more and more that they have no right to demand.Most people in America hate these people because they make it very easy to hate them.We dont want our country being destroyed like Mexico.Absalutely no country in the world would put up with this kind of invasion.Mexico sure as hell doesnt.You think America should? Mexico has immigration laws much more strict than ours.Do you call Mexicans haters? The Mexican government is abbusive towards illegal immigrants coming into Mexico.You need to preach to them.
Hey screw u a lot of the U.S. was taken from Mexico
Mexican

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>You must be out of your mind.Mexicans are the most racist people in the world.I even have friends that are Mexican who admit they are.No B.S. The difference is,Americans only dislike Mexicans who have no class,come here illegally,destroy America like they did Mexico.Rape our babies,rape our women,sell their drugs on our streets,dissobey our laws and they think we should put up with that crap or its racism? You all are just too stupid to know the difference.Mexicans hate not only white people but blacks too.Well,if you or any other Mexicans hate Americans,take your racist azzes back to Mexico.We dont want you here anyway.The Mexicans who are here illegally dont have a choice,their getting sent back to Mexico whether they like it or not.

Look who's talking about racism the white people who enslaved black people and came to Mexico and killed us and treated us like shit
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Felicia Ramirez wrote:
Yeah.Mexican men or woman really have alot of standards.Have babies you cant afford,wind up in prison or jail,rely on tax paying,hard working white people to support your anchor brats with welfare,have no value for human life,give birth to anchor brats to use as personal pawns to collect more welfare or for citizenship,Mexican men are too short to go on the rides at Disneyland,LMFAO!! Abandon Mexico instead of fight for it like us white boys do our country,wipe your asses with your bare hands instead of using toilet paper,smell like B.O.,work as dishwashers or busboys,but Yes,YOU MEXICANS HAVE HIGH STANDARDS!! LOL!!!!
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Personally,I really dont think white girls give two sh!ts of Mexican men like them or not.I dont know of any white girl that weighs under 400 lbs. that likes Mexican men any way.All I ever hear them say is "Get lost,greaseball". LOL!!
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey screw u a lot of the U.S. was taken from Mexico
Now I know your just a dumb Bullsh!tter. The border states were purchased and paid for.Meaning it was legally Baught.But of course you freeloading,lazy Mexicans expect the money and the territory.All the northern states never belonged to Mexico,such as New York,Virginia,Georgia,Washingt on,etc.etc.etc. Whats you beaners excuse for illegally invading those states? Hell,nothing was taken from Mexico.There was nothing there to take.White people made this country a success.The only theives are you terrorist Mexicans.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Dating A Sexy Mexican wrote:
I prefer dating a Sexy brown skin sexy man from Mexico he treats me like a woman. So hard to find a good man and I was so lucky to have found him. Now just counting the days till he returns. So i completely understand you and where you are coming from.
Another one of your fake personalites and ISP locations Rico from east Los? LOL!! Yeah,the only white girls that would date a Mexican,weighs over 300 lbs.and I can gaurentee,those Mexican men that supposedly "know how to treat a lady".More often than not,their "ladies" have black eyes and busted out teeth.Its in their culture.
jess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

I love hispanic men omg so good in the cama lol but im single an looking for.a.single mexican an no im not 300 pounds either im 5 7 an weigh 155
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

jess wrote:
I love hispanic men omg so good in the cama lol but im single an looking for.a.single mexican an no im not 300 pounds either im 5 7 an weigh 155
Try losing another 30-35 pounds.
Klassy gurl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

I like this Mexican guy named Anthony, he's the sweetest,funniest,cutest, guy I've ever met! I love Mexican guys. And for all you racist a** holes out there, F*** YOU.

Klassy gurl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Felicia Ramirez wrote:
so f***ing true I love Mexican guys. Their funny,sweet,and good guys
Klassy gurl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking about racism the white people who enslaved black people and came to Mexico and killed us and treated us like shit
hey Mexican, I'm a white girl and your right. But don't hate me cause I'm white. Hate that guy cause he was racist.

XXX from:a white girl
Klassy gurl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know your just a dumb Bullsh!tter. The border states were purchased and paid for.Meaning it was legally Baught.But of course you freeloading,lazy Mexicans expect the money and the territory.All the northern states never belonged to Mexico,such as New York,Virginia,Georgia,Washingt on,etc.etc.etc. Whats you beaners excuse for illegally invading those states? Hell,nothing was taken from Mexico.There was nothing there to take.White people made this country a success.The only theives are you terrorist Mexicans.
don't be racist, I love Mexicans. They sweet funny loving, and they are NOT lazy, a** whole
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Klassy gurl wrote:
<quoted text>hey Mexican, I'm a white girl and your right. But don't hate me cause I'm white. Hate that guy cause he was racist.
XXX from:a white girl
Klassy gurl, yeah right! You have no idea what it's like to have class. I know someone who could give you lessons in being classy!
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Klassy gurl wrote:
<quoted text> don't be racist, I love Mexicans. They sweet funny loving, and they are NOT lazy, a** whole
It's "they're sweet,(comma) funny,(comma.)" If you had any class, Klassy gurl, you would have known that. That's OK though. The dumb Mexicans you run after wouldn't know the difference anyway. You see you're meant for each other!! LMFAO!!
frijolito

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Until my neighbor stops illegally invading my country,creating the same mess they just abandoned in Mexico,stops victimizing American citizens,stop having babies that they cant afford,being supported by U.S. taxpayers,overcrowding our jails and prisons,stop smuggling drugs accross our borders,killing and raping innocent Americans,stop spraying grafitti all over our walls and buildings,start obeying our immigration and other laws,learn english,respect our sovereign nation,stop mass murdering their own people,beheading them and burrying them in mass graves,when they stop trying to make demands they have no right to and when they stop being racist biggots against our citizens,when they stop invading America until they learn to come here legally,stop stealing jobs from Americans and for god sakes SHOW SOME APPRECIATION FOR WHAT THEY STOLE FROM US!!!! Until all this happens,then maybe we'll start showing love for our naighbor.I just wish you Mexicans would practice what you preach,then we wouldnt be having these problems to begin with.
hey you should write a book
frijolito

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I do like white girls

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••