Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

I Have been thinking lately about dating a latino and I was just curious.
ILuvMexMen

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

Hyspanic men are the best. As you can see from my user name I love them. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years. He was born and raised in Mexico. He is sweet, passionate and takes care of me. I have only dated two white men in the 22 years I have been alive. I am not fat lol I just have a preference. I am crazy for my man and I really like how different he is. He excites me. I love looking at his brown skin against mine. Interracial relationships are beautiful. he is a very beautiful person. I love him sooo much. If you really like a man then date him. Don't hold back or let anyone make that decision for you. Good Luck :)
ILuvMexMen

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>It doesnt really matter.One thing is obvious,white girls sure dont like Mexican men.Exept of course the white girls that weigh 350 lbs that cant get a white man.All I here from white girls when confronted by Mexican men is "get lost greaseball".Even the average white girl would rather date a black man than a Mexican.That should tell you something.
Lol I sure love my mex man. Your just a racist piece of shit. For the last time I am not fat. I could easily get a white man if I wanted onebut they don't excite me. I don't even look at any of them. Lol I have never heard a girl turn down a mexican like that. Lol your funny though
ILuvMexMen

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

DirtyMexican wrote:
<quoted text>You will be dating a person not a skin color.

There is much difference between the latin culture and many other cultures. It is a new experience when you date someone from another culture.

There are many white/blacks/mixed races in the latin culture. However, that is a different experience than seeing a EU white/black/mixed.
Yes true except for some people the color of a man's skin could be one thing of many that excites them about the man. I think my man is gorgeous and I love his beautiful skin. He is my caramel delight.
ILuvMexMen

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

DirtyMexican wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to know I love you and may Christ fill your hearth one day.

I will pray for you tomorrow.
Why are you praying for me?
ILuvMexMen

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

DirtyMexican wrote:
<quoted text>Lol... I am sorry I miss quoted. I will pray for you as well. But also the racist.

You have a great night darlin.:)
Lol don't bother he is too far gone. He is always talking so much trash about mexicans. He hates them and wishes death upon them. It just makes me sad because my boyfriend always has to deal with racist people like this. It really hurts his feelings when people are racist to him and it breaks my heart. I want so bad to hurt every racist that puts him down. I don't know how you can still have love for racist people. I try not to hate them so much but its impossible for me.
ILuvMexMen

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

ILuvMexMen wrote:
<quoted text>Lol don't bother he is too far gone. He is always talking so much trash about mexicans. He hates them and wishes death upon them. It just makes me sad because my boyfriend always has to deal with racist people like this. It really hurts his feelings when people are racist to him and it breaks my heart. I want so bad to hurt every racist that puts him down. I don't know how you can still have love for racist people. I try not to hate them so much but its impossible for me.
You have a good night too :)
Bomb Mexico

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>It doesnt really matter.One thing is obvious,white girls sure dont like Mexican men.Exept of course the white girls that weigh 350 lbs that cant get a white man.All I here from white girls when confronted by Mexican men is "get lost greaseball".Even the average white girl would rather date a black man than a Mexican.That should tell you something.
Your prayer has reached me. I am going to stob being racist. I see the light now. I am sorry and I repent. Fix my worthless soul heavenly father. I love mexicans now. I am sorry for all of the lies I have told about them.
Curious

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

ILuvMexMen wrote:
Hyspanic men are the best. As you can see from my user name I love them. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years. He was born and raised in Mexico. He is sweet, passionate and takes care of me. I have only dated two white men in the 22 years I have been alive. I am not fat lol I just have a preference. I am crazy for my man and I really like how different he is. He excites me. I love looking at his brown skin against mine. Interracial relationships are beautiful. he is a very beautiful person. I love him sooo much. If you really like a man then date him. Don't hold back or let anyone make that decision for you. Good Luck :)
there is this guy I go to school wit and I really like him but I am worried that he wil not like me becuz i am white. What are mexican men like personality wise? Do they really beat their wives? I am worried my mom and dad will be angry with me for dating one. Also i dont kno if he is legal. I dont want people looking down on me. I have so many questions.
Curious

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Bomb Mexico wrote:
I am not 350 lbs and i like mexican men. Have you really heard white gurls say this to mex men? Why do you hate mexicans?
Curious

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

DirtyMexican wrote:
<quoted text>You will be dating a person not a skin color.

There is much difference between the latin culture and many other cultures. It is a new experience when you date someone from another culture.

There are many white/blacks/mixed races in the latin culture. However, that is a different experience than seeing a EU white/black/mixed.
Do you like white gurls?
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

ILuvMexMen wrote:
Who's got the barf bag?
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not 350 lbs and i like mexican men. Have you really heard white gurls say this to mex men? Why do you hate mexicans?
At least learn how to spell "girls" then we'll talk.I dont hate Mexicans,they hate white people.And if they hate white people,why dont they keep their criminal,freeloading,deadbeat azzes in Mexico instead of talking down on the same white people that are supporting them with our tax dollars.We dont hate all Mexicans,just the illegal invading deadbeats that have no legal right to be here,have babies they cant afford and support them with American welfare tax dollars,overcrowd our jails and prisons,steal low skilled jobs from Americans AND HAVE ABSALUTELY NO APPRECIATION WHATSOEVER!! Just demand more and more that they have no right to demand.Most people in America hate these people because they make it very easy to hate them.We dont want our country being destroyed like Mexico.Absalutely no country in the world would put up with this kind of invasion.Mexico sure as hell doesnt.You think America should? Mexico has immigration laws much more strict than ours.Do you call Mexicans haters? The Mexican government is abbusive towards illegal immigrants coming into Mexico.You need to preach to them.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

ILuvMexMen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol don't bother he is too far gone. He is always talking so much trash about mexicans. He hates them and wishes death upon them. It just makes me sad because my boyfriend always has to deal with racist people like this. It really hurts his feelings when people are racist to him and it breaks my heart. I want so bad to hurt every racist that puts him down. I don't know how you can still have love for racist people. I try not to hate them so much but its impossible for me.
You must be out of your mind.Mexicans are the most racist people in the world.I even have friends that are Mexican who admit they are.No B.S. The difference is,Americans only dislike Mexicans who have no class,come here illegally,destroy America like they did Mexico.Rape our babies,rape our women,sell their drugs on our streets,dissobey our laws and they think we should put up with that crap or its racism? You all are just too stupid to know the difference.Mexicans hate not only white people but blacks too.Well,if you or any other Mexicans hate Americans,take your racist azzes back to Mexico.We dont want you here anyway.The Mexicans who are here illegally dont have a choice,their getting sent back to Mexico whether they like it or not.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

ILuvMexMen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a good night too :)
So now your talking to yourself?
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

ILuvMexMen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I sure love my mex man. Your just a racist piece of shit. For the last time I am not fat. I could easily get a white man if I wanted onebut they don't excite me. I don't even look at any of them. Lol I have never heard a girl turn down a mexican like that. Lol your funny though
No white man would ever want you.I see a lot more Mexican b!tches with white men than I see them with their own Mexican men.At least white men can raise our own families without welfare.Trust me,I'm sure you dont turn on white men either.The only racist I see is your unnatractive azz.Everybody knows that Mexican men will screw anything with a heart beat.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

ILuvMexMen wrote:
You sound not only like a racist but a slut too.
ILuvMexMen

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Carmel delight? Your sick.If he's such a real man,why isnt he still in Mexico trying to fight for that country,fix it and not abandon it like the millions of other coward Mexicans.Do what us white men di,a real man.We stay and fight for America,and stick it out and work through our problems regardless of how good or bad they are.Thats what real men do.Not take the chickensh!t,lazy azz way out like the Mexicans do and abandon Mexico and come to white America and try to steal what white Americans have been working for and fighting for for well over 200 years.You said earlier that Mexicans have a hard life so they are fighters? Nothing could be further from the truth.You all are cowards that created that hard life for yourselfs,now your here trying to steal what white men created and faught for.Good luck.You can try to steal the American dream,but you'll have to fight us for it.You remember what happened last time when a small group of white boys from Texas defeated the whole Mexican army,when we were outnumbered 10 to 1.What do you think we could do to you now.The whole Mexican army is getting their azzes kicked by a few drug cartels,the "fighters" that you think they are.Now the Mexican army is getting desperate and are calling in the white U.S. military to do the fighting for them like we got to do everything else.
Oh its not ok for the U.S. Government to lend a helping hand to Mexico but its ok for them to go attack another country for oil? Oh what is a white man going to do when there is problems in America? Go to Mexico or Canada? Lol Its not like you white boys have anywhere to go. The Mexican government is corrupt as all hell. Not EVERY person in that country is accountable for it , so its not fair to look down on ALL of the people for the problems. They are not taking the lazy way out. They are just trying to help their families. My man came here by himself only to make $$$ for his family. Its hard being in a new country alone where racist pigs hate you for no reason. Try to pull your head out of your a$$ and realize that there are two sides to this.
ILuvMexMen

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>So now your talking to yourself?
Lol wat r u talking about?
ILuvMexMen

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>You must be out of your mind.Mexicans are the most racist people in the world.I even have friends that are Mexican who admit they are.No B.S. The difference is,Americans only dislike Mexicans who have no class,come here illegally,destroy America like they did Mexico.Rape our babies,rape our women,sell their drugs on our streets,dissobey our laws and they think we should put up with that crap or its racism? You all are just too stupid to know the difference.Mexicans hate not only white people but blacks too.Well,if you or any other Mexicans hate Americans,take your racist azzes back to Mexico.We dont want you here anyway.The Mexicans who are here illegally dont have a choice,their getting sent back to Mexico whether they like it or not.
Oh yeah their all racist alright. Thats why my man wants a life with a WHITE girl. There are people in ALL races that our racist. You are one of the racist white people. There are some Americans that will hate anyone for being different. What about all of the americans that rape and sell drugs? Lol your an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,233
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Mexico Forum right now

Search the Mexico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
US, Mexico and Canada agree on 'trusted travele... 2 hr Jose 183
Do mexican women like white guys? 7 hr justsomeguy22 3
Border showdown: Families want U.S. entry 9 hr Oldgloryhole 81
Mexican guys do you like us Chinitas? = ) (Jan '09) 10 hr Draga 179
What do mexican penises look like (Dec '10) 17 hr AbdulH 15
Smack a Mexcan 23 hr HarleyMan 8
Crystal Power Related to the Human Body and the... Sat Anna 1
•••
•••