Officials say 11 dead, dozens injured in central Mexico prison clash

Full story: The Washington Post

A battle between groups of prisoners caused at least 11 deaths and 65 injuries on Saturday, according to officials in the central Mexican state of San Luis Potosi.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Senior Taco Burrito

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

And we Americans care why?
i care idiot

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

i have frieds over there and i am more american than ou i bet r u stupidr what
Sancho

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

They should have burned the whole place down with everyone in there when they had the chance. Less drug runners coming Norte, less welfare recipients,
less job taking for cheap wage workers, less crime in America.........should I go on, or do you get that I really don't care for these lowlifes.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Sancho wrote:
They should have burned the whole place down with everyone in there when they had the chance. Less drug runners coming Norte, less welfare recipients,
less job taking for cheap wage workers, less crime in America.........should I go on, or do you get that I really don't care for these lowlifes.
correct
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

i care idiot wrote:
go back to mexihole we dont want you here
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

i care idiot wrote:
why do ignorant people try to post anything, WHEN THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE? use a damn dictionary for heavens' sake if you don't know how to spell! are your "frieds" as dumb as you? good lord!
Sockpuppet Account

Querétaro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Senior Taco Burrito wrote:
And we Americans care why?
I don't know. I read the article and nowhere it mention something about the USA.

I you haven't commented the article, it probably would have not been brought to the forum.

"Real" uncaring, would have been not to heed it at all.

The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Sancho wrote:
I take it you haven't heard of the concept of human rights?
Senior Taco Burrito

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

you have "frieds" over there? FRIED WHAT? let me guess= refried beans? yes, we have those here too. Oh wait, you must mean "friends"... we have those here too as well but they KNOW HOW TO SPELL the english language!(try checking your spelling before you push ENTER or click on POST.)
i care idiot wrote:
Senior Taco Burrito

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

You know that little red line that appears under a miss spelled word while you are typing? Well, try right clicking on the word and it will show you the CORRECT spelling, then you left click on that word and it magically appears in the sentence! Its easier than making tacos and less messy!
i care idiot wrote:
bob

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you haven't heard of the concept of human rights?
human rights in mexico . Let the mexican government worry about their rights . like their right to stay in Mexico get jobs and leave america a lone. Mexicans dont worry about america . Or our rights .
bob

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Senior Taco Burrito wrote:
You know that little red line that appears under a miss spelled word while you are typing? Well, try right clicking on the word and it will show you the CORRECT spelling, then you left click on that word and it magically appears in the sentence! Its easier than making tacos and less messy<quoted text>
not if you dont have spell check software.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

bob wrote:
<quoted text>human rights in mexico . Let the mexican government worry about their rights . like their right to stay in Mexico get jobs and leave america a lone. Mexicans dont worry about america . Or our rights .
FACEPALM
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

bob wrote:
<quoted text>not if you dont have spell check software.
everyone should have at least ONE dictionary, don't you think? I have at least four maybe more if I look around.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> everyone should have at least ONE dictionary, don't you think? I have at least four maybe more if I look around.
Not real sure thatperson can read.
cooks spam on car hood

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Its obvious that they cannot read. or write. or build a quality home like Americans can and do. I used to be a supervisor for a flooring company and quit that position to be the punchout guy (going behind all the mexican tile setters, fixing mistakes, missing grout/caulk, etc) and I would back charge them @$35 for EACH repair, not by the hour, which usually took about 5 minutes to 15 minutes depending on the repair, and i made a killing on it. I'd back charge them so intensely that it cost them money to work, rather than get paid to work! The American setter's jobs had no errors... After a few months, we had no mexicans employed by that company.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

cooks spam on car hood wrote:
Its obvious that they cannot read. or write. or build a quality home like Americans can and do. I used to be a supervisor for a flooring company and quit that position to be the punchout guy (going behind all the mexican tile setters, fixing mistakes, missing grout/caulk, etc) and I would back charge them @$35 for EACH repair, not by the hour, which usually took about 5 minutes to 15 minutes depending on the repair, and i made a killing on it. I'd back charge them so intensely that it cost them money to work, rather than get paid to work! The American setter's jobs had no errors... After a few months, we had no mexicans employed by that company.
Because ouright racism and American Exceptionalism is apparently fault free! Your entire xenophobic reasoning is sickening!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Mexico Forum right now

Search the Mexico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Marine 'optimistic' he'll leave Mexican jail 33 min Sirius 3
Message to Mexico: Will trade you 10,000 illega... 43 min Ragnar Destroys Democrats 13
Border Patrol did not exist until 1924 1 hr Tony 24
When You Think of People Illegally Crossing the... 5 hr MegaRed 4
US border effort sputters as migrants cross again 6 hr Ragnar The Impaler 1
Smugglers welcome tighter borders (Apr '06) 16 hr POS 14
US border effort sputters as migrants cross again Fri Jeannie 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••