2 of 11 victims in Mexico mass abduction were sons of drug traffickers

Full story: The Washington Post

A man takes photos with his mobile phone of the facade of an after hours bar plastered with signs of missing people in Mexico City, Friday May 31, 2013.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Ted

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

well when their former president gets on American tv pushing dope how is this surprising > we should do what Israel does when they hurt an American bomb mexico city with phamton jets for a week
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

what else is new? this is the norm in Mexico! It is gory news and we don't want to hear the young peoples' bodies were hacked to death and put on display hanging from bridges. This is sick, repulsive and law officials need to be put to death for NOT DOING ENOUGH TO STOP THESE HORRENDOUS DEATHS.
StepYoGameUp

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

I know they got power & everything, but they could learn something from the american & itallian mafia's, they need calm down on the violence & kidnappings & stuff, it brings heat, you would think they could have a sit down & work it out, i mean theres literally billions & billions of dollars to be made & wars cost money & lives, theres more than enough money to be made for everyone, they should take their money invest in legit business's & get out the game i mean thats what i would do make a few hundred million whatever go legit get mine & get out, then let the next man get his, live comftorably & nice for rest your life worry free after you done got it & got out...& they should have learned by now i think they should just shoot their rivals instead of hacking em up out respect for your fellow criminal they should done learned though that they all will go as far as need be & it hasnt solved anything, & it can easily be anyone of them on down the line in the position of the enemies hands, you know. i mean you cut back on all the violence & kidnappings & other crimes, not many people would have a problem, you could operate still with less stress, & if you worked out a deal at a sitdown i mean you could literally live like gods all of ya, thats all im saying just sit back & analyze what your doing theres gotta be a better way, because you keep pushing the bounderies & limits of everyone somewhere down the line someone somewhere is gonna say enough is enough & the whole world will prob. get involved or something, theres better ways of doing things, just takes one man to step up & be the bigger "wiser" man & make a change. just think about it all im saying.
petro

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

StepYoGameUp wrote:
I know they got power & everything, but they could learn something from the american & itallian mafia's, they need calm down on the violence & kidnappings & stuff, it brings heat, you would think they could have a sit down & work it out, i mean theres literally billions & billions of dollars to be made & wars cost money & lives, theres more than enough money to be made for everyone, they should take their money invest in legit business's & get out the game i mean thats what i would do make a few hundred million whatever go legit get mine & get out, then let the next man get his, live comftorably & nice for rest your life worry free after you done got it & got out...& they should have learned by now i think they should just shoot their rivals instead of hacking em up out respect for your fellow criminal they should done learned though that they all will go as far as need be & it hasnt solved anything, & it can easily be anyone of them on down the line in the position of the enemies hands, you know. i mean you cut back on all the violence & kidnappings & other crimes, not many people would have a problem, you could operate still with less stress, & if you worked out a deal at a sitdown i mean you could literally live like gods all of ya, thats all im saying just sit back & analyze what your doing theres gotta be a better way, because you keep pushing the bounderies & limits of everyone somewhere down the line someone somewhere is gonna say enough is enough & the whole world will prob. get involved or something, theres better ways of doing things, just takes one man to step up & be the bigger "wiser" man & make a change. just think about it all im saying.
you tell'em, you make more sense than everyone else put together! numskull.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••