Lawsuit seeks $75 billion in death of U.S. agent in Mexico

Full story: CNN
Answers have been elusive on what may have contributed to the February 15, 2011, ambush that killed a U.S. agent and injured another while on assignment in Mexico. Full Story

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2013
How about a trade? They come and gather up all those people that crossed the border illegally and force them to go back home and we drop the 75 million lawsuit?
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#2 Feb 13, 2013
75 billion, not million. Is one life worth more then the GDP of many nations? This is an outragious suit that will be tossed out.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Bridgework wrote:
75 billion, not million. Is one life worth more then the GDP of many nations? This is an outrageous suit that will be tossed out.
Well excuuuuuuuse me. 75 BILLION. There. I stand corrected. And the 75 BILLION is beside the point. Mexico is a backward, barbaric s**t hole and the US doesn't want all those lawbreakers who crossed the fence, uninvited and unwanted living in this country. So let Mexico come and round up all those illegals and herd them back to Mekkiko and it probably wouldn't cost them 75 BILLION to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crossing the border to attend US schools 24 min wild child 5
Kazakhstan: M&K is searching for full time Engl... (Mar '11) 10 hr Borat C Flystripper 8
buying n.ude pics 12 hr fred666 1
Western Movie Review 20 hr lol 2
What do mexican men expect from white girls in ... (Apr '12) 20 hr beebeegun123 239
Border Agents Make Zero-Tolerance Zone (Aug '06) Jan 29 Little Johnny Da ... 61
Mexico: Investigation shows that all 43 student... Jan 27 Fa-Foxy 1
More from around the web