Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inland Empire Weekly

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Comments (Page 1,092)

Showing posts 21,821 - 21,840 of22,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the hell do I defend anyone that says"I hate non whites"?
I may not like illegals,but it damn sure is not because their skin is brown! It's their legal status not their skin color!
Wow. I just reposted your post stating that you DEFEND Mr. Gestapo and you flat out lie with that?? What is it? Cat got your tongue?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Gestopo Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Whompum lover. We speak for the minority of real, white America. It disgusts me to answer your dumb Indian post but you need to know the truth. All whites deeply hate your kind. Stay off the fire water Tonto.
So Mr. Neonazis here just flat out states his hatred of people that basically make up the United States; a nation that bills itself the "nation of immigrants." So what? Gonna lash out at Obama, the Native Americans, the Chinatown in SF? Playing "cowboys and indians" won't get you anywhere, little man.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I just reposted your post stating that you DEFEND Mr. Gestapo and you flat out lie with that?? What is it? Cat got your tongue?
I think you misread that persons post
:)
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misread that persons post
:)
Ahhh yes. My apologies to Df...I hope I didn't offend you.

However, I'm afraid that it's a matter of time before people like DI come forward to support Gestapo. People like him are what give white people a bad name. Even his name conjures up disturbing connotations...!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Jesus came into my heart, and out through a fart

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misread my post. I would never support views like that of gestapo.

The people in this country/world must set aside their diffeences and work together to make this world a better place to live in.
His views destroy any chance of that.
Gestopo Gus

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Differences? You whompums have a bit of brain after all. Yes there is a supreme difference. Get in line or get out of the way.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! I don't want a violent end so, they must leave willingly.
According to the Texas Constitution, slavery is necessary to keep the peace.
Declarations of Causes of Seceding States Texas
The States of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan and Iowa, by solemn legislative enactments, have deliberately, directly or indirectly violated the 3rd clause of the 2nd section of the 4th article [the fugitive slave clause] of the federal constitution, and laws passed in pursuance thereof; thereby annulling a material provision of the compact, designed by its framers to perpetuate the amity between the members of the confederacy and to secure the rights of the slave-holding States in their domestic institutions-- a provision founded in justice and wisdom, and without the enforcement of which the compact fails to accomplish the object of its creation. Some of those States have imposed high fines and degrading penalties upon any of their citizens or officers who may carry out in good faith that provision of the compact, or the federal laws enacted in accordance therewith.
In all the non-slave-holding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon an unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of equality of all men, irrespective of race or color-- a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of Divine Law. They demand the abolition of negro slavery throughout the confederacy, the recognition of political equality between the white and negro races, and avow their determination to press on their crusade against us, so long as a negro slave remains in these States.
http://www.americancivilwar.com/documents/cau...
THANK YOU--- The more you and the other idiot Gus keep talking the more evident it becomes that you are actually INSANE---

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pandering, dude. We are racist because we have to be. The non-whites forced us to be on the defense. White racism is based on fear of the OBVIOUS genetic anihilation of our race. Don't be afraid of being called names. If you do, you welcome the end of your people.
You think I would post here if I was afraid of being called names?
There is not a person out there that can call me a name or insult me that will bother me one bit!
Believe me I have been called every name you can think of,and many have tried to use insults to make me be quiet or back down.
You think I would make sites like:

http://redbloodedamericans.webs.com/
http://americanmove.webs.com/
or
NAAWP (National Association for the Advancement of White People)
NAAWP = http://dfwdude.webs.com/
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misread my post. I would never support views like that of gestapo.
The people in this country/world must set aside their diffeences and work together to make this world a better place to live in.
His views destroy any chance of that.
My sincere apologies.

It's still frightening to think that people would host such primitive thoughts that many had thought were lessened after the Civil Rights Movement and such...but as we say, "mala hierba nunca muere."
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pandering, dude. We are racist because we have to be. The non-whites forced us to be on the defense. White racism is based on fear of the OBVIOUS genetic anihilation of our race. Don't be afraid of being called names. If you do, you welcome the end of your people.
Dude. Seriously. That's just borderline insane. Living with non whites isn't going to change the colour of your skin overnight. You're a fool if you think you have any scientific or even ethical motive to back your stance up that ISN'T just blind eugenics and white supremacy.

People like you are a threat to society.
Gestopo Gus

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I see all you ilierates are all runnibg scared over the coming revolution by the chosen race. Does your knees shake at the thought of us again? They should. Bring back the camps is a good way to start.
Gestopo Gus

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! I don't want a violent end so, they must leave willingly.
According to the Texas Constitution, slavery is necessary to keep the peace.
Declarations of Causes of Seceding States Texas
The States of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan and Iowa, by solemn legislative enactments, have deliberately, directly or indirectly violated the 3rd clause of the 2nd section of the 4th article [the fugitive slave clause] of the federal constitution, and laws passed in pursuance thereof; thereby annulling a material provision of the compact, designed by its framers to perpetuate the amity between the members of the confederacy and to secure the rights of the slave-holding States in their domestic institutions-- a provision founded in justice and wisdom, and without the enforcement of which the compact fails to accomplish the object of its creation. Some of those States have imposed high fines and degrading penalties upon any of their citizens or officers who may carry out in good faith that provision of the compact, or the federal laws enacted in accordance therewith.
In all the non-slave-holding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon an unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of equality of all men, irrespective of race or color-- a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of Divine Law. They demand the abolition of negro slavery throughout the confederacy, the recognition of political equality between the white and negro races, and avow their determination to press on their crusade against us, so long as a negro slave remains in these States.
http://www.americancivilwar.com/documents/cau...
Fasism is just and true. I see you know and understand. Good for you.
palomitaamorosa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Gestopo Gus wrote:
I see all you ilierates are all runnibg scared over the coming revolution by the chosen race. Does your knees shake at the thought of us again? They should. Bring back the camps is a good way to start.
Yes my knees does (lol) shake at the mere thought of you LOL YOU are a joke -you can not possibly be serious --but don,t worry -that is just the opinion of an ilirate -not an illiterate like yourself hahaha-honestly you should have paid more attention in school --YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT SOME OF THE COMMUNITY COLLEGES YOU COULD TAKE AN ESL CLASS .

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Gestopo Gus wrote:
Dude, there are three errors in this post of yours- who's the illiterate? I don't know whom you had this aimed at, but you are tripping over yourself.

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're onto something. 60% of whites vfote for the white guy, and that's racist. 93% of blacks vote for Obama, and that's "progressive".
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>You're onto something. 60% of whites vfote for the white guy, and that's racist. 93% of blacks vote for Obama, and that's "progressive".
You're defending a guy who actually stated his support for fascism? That's a new low!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

I told ya so !!=^..^=

Whatever he thinks benefits the white agenda as well. Not about Americans as a whole.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
I told ya so !!=^..^=
Whatever he thinks benefits the white agenda as well. Not about Americans as a whole.
Yeesh. You'd think there'd be at least SOME Americans concerned over immigration simply for the law' sake, and yet some people come here exploiting this issue to advance their own hateful agenda!

This is getting ridiculous to the point where the voices of bigots are obscuring the voices of American patriots.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeesh. You'd think there'd be at least SOME Americans concerned over immigration simply for the law' sake, and yet some people come here exploiting this issue to advance their own hateful agenda!
This is getting ridiculous to the point where the voices of bigots are obscuring the voices of American patriots.
Patriots are around. We just realize how sick America is. If she does crash, it will not surprize us. Not looking forward to the consequenses, but in ALL Reality. The system of law is corrupt and abused on both sides of our borders. We the People suffer the result.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,821 - 21,840 of22,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••