Do American guns kill Mexicans?

Dec 22, 2012 Full story: Newsday 31

As the grieving families in Newtown, Connecticut were holding funerals for their lost loved ones, Mexico's new Congress was tightening the country's gun laws.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#1 Dec 22, 2012
American guns dont kill Mexicans.Mexicans kll Mexicans.Gunsare actually legal in the U.S. and illegal in Mexico,but who has all the drug wars going on? Mexico,thats who.If Mexicans want to blame wherever the guns are coming from,blame the Chinese or the Russians,thats where the AK-47's are made and origionate from and thats the weapon of choice with the drug runners.America can sure blme there drug problems on Mexico because thats where that poison is coming from.Most drug addicts in the U.S. are Mexicans.Even ask all the thousands and thousands of gang bangers and thats noteven to include the rest of the Mexicans living in the U.S. that are strung out on drugs.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Dec 22, 2012
There's a bunch of Libertards in Minnesota buying illegal drugs.

Don't forget all the Fast and Furious guns provided by Obama that ended up in Mexico..
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#3 Dec 22, 2012
American guns dont kill Mexicans,Mexican guns kill Americans though.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#4 Dec 23, 2012
One can only hope.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#5 Dec 23, 2012
The fact that Americans do own guns is why we are free and not over run with the cartel. That's why all Mexicans want to come here. If they had their own guns they could protect themselves and go back home where they belong.
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Lawton wrote:
There's a bunch of Libertards in Minnesota buying illegal drugs.
Don't forget all the Fast and Furious guns provided by Obama that ended up in Mexico..
Those guns were actually a drop in the bucket compared to what is brought into Mexico. If the idiots had not sent them the guns the hands of the killers still would have filled with weapons with guns purchased elsewhere. It is just the idea that a government provided them. But it all boils done to is someone has to pull the trigger to kill someone in Mexico. We all know who that is.

pinchejuan

Georgetown, TX

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Unbelievable the shameless evil of haters like those who post here. You even use the purported wrongs of those you hate to trash and threaten them, making you a lower life-form than even the worst of them. The wrongs that are done by others can never justify hatred and evil done by you. I pity your friends and family almost as much as I pity you. If you want to lead a good life, study the works of Nelson Mandela and Jesus Christ and Ghandi and Martin Luther King. Give up your violent John Wayne fantasies.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#8 Dec 23, 2012
pinchejuan wrote:
Unbelievable the shameless evil of haters like those who post here. You even use the purported wrongs of those you hate to trash and threaten them, making you a lower life-form than even the worst of them. The wrongs that are done by others can never justify hatred and evil done by you. I pity your friends and family almost as much as I pity you. If you want to lead a good life, study the works of Nelson Mandela and Jesus Christ and Ghandi and Martin Luther King. Give up your violent John Wayne fantasies.
Bbbbwhahahahahahahaha!!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#9 Dec 23, 2012
pinchejuan wrote:
Unbelievable the shameless evil of haters like those who post here. You even use the purported wrongs of those you hate to trash and threaten them, making you a lower life-form than even the worst of them. The wrongs that are done by others can never justify hatred and evil done by you. I pity your friends and family almost as much as I pity you. If you want to lead a good life, study the works of Nelson Mandela and Jesus Christ and Ghandi and Martin Luther King. Give up your violent John Wayne fantasies.
pinchejuan

Ballwin, MO

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8VDOBrVEjZ0XX
Thanks for the link. Of course, morality has had nothing to do with religion since Paul seized control of the Christian church from Simon Peter and Jesus' older brother James. That's when magic began to trump ethical behavior. Oh, well, maybe the delusion that they are living an ethical life gives them comfort. At least until someone explains to them that the story of the interrupted execution of the woman at the well was Jesus preaching against Capital Punishment...
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
The fact that Americans do own guns is why we are free and not over run with the cartel. That's why all Mexicans want to come here. If they had their own guns they could protect themselves and go back home where they belong.
Thats a fact.If guns were legal in Mexico but banned in the U.S.,The USA would more than likely belong to Mexico and its drug cartels.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#12 Dec 23, 2012
pinchejuan wrote:
Unbelievable the shameless evil of haters like those who post here. You even use the purported wrongs of those you hate to trash and threaten them, making you a lower life-form than even the worst of them. The wrongs that are done by others can never justify hatred and evil done by you. I pity your friends and family almost as much as I pity you. If you want to lead a good life, study the works of Nelson Mandela and Jesus Christ and Ghandi and Martin Luther King. Give up your violent John Wayne fantasies.
Hatred and evil done by us? You dont see us mass murdering our own people and cutting off heads of law enforcement and everyday citizens like whats done in Mexico,now do you? If thats not evil and hatred,what is? If you expect us Americans to turn a blind eye to that and make sure it doesnt happen here,thats your problem.Any complaints about anything? You know what you all can do.Hit the border and dont let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Hatred and evil done by us? You dont see us mass murdering our own people and cutting off heads of law enforcement and everyday citizens like whats done in Mexico,now do you? If thats not evil and hatred,what is? If you expect us Americans to turn a blind eye to that and make sure it doesnt happen here,thats your problem.Any complaints about anything? You know what you all can do.Hit the border and dont let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out.
Right on the money !
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#14 Dec 24, 2012
Guns dont kill people.Mexicans kill people.
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Dec 24, 2012
youtube.com/watch... No! Squatter Rights
pinchejuan

Georgetown, TX

#16 Dec 24, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Hatred and evil done by us? You dont see us mass murdering our own people and cutting off heads of law enforcement and everyday citizens like whats done in Mexico,now do you? If thats not evil and hatred,what is? If you expect us Americans to turn a blind eye to that and make sure it doesnt happen here,thats your problem.Any complaints about anything? You know what you all can do.Hit the border and dont let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out.
Did you miss that it was a gringo who slaughtered those kids in CT? Was the guy in CO Hispanic surnamed? You gun loving immoral freaks who hate the other are the opposite of loving, free Americans. Enjoy it when the doorknob hitting your evil backside is accompanied by the "clang" of the cell door. Violent haters must be removed from society to protect the good.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#17 Dec 24, 2012
pinchejuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss that it was a gringo who slaughtered those kids in CT? Was the guy in CO Hispanic surnamed? You gun loving immoral freaks who hate the other are the opposite of loving, free Americans. Enjoy it when the doorknob hitting your evil backside is accompanied by the "clang" of the cell door. Violent haters must be removed from society to protect the good.
Thanks for proving once again why you Mexicans are so dumb and ignorant to survive without white American,hard working tax payers.I have said it before and I'll say it again because people like you need to be repeated over and over.How often does a school shooting like that happen in America,about once in every five years? When it does happen on those rare occasions,you Mexicans are quick to jump on it.That sort of thing happens in Mexico on an every day basis.Are you going to say they are white people committing mass murders,decapitations and burying body's in acid to get rid of he evidence down in Mexico,the same mass murders that you Mexicans are quick to orget,yet point the finger at the white man? Are these mass murdering drug runners what you all call "the good"? This wacko wasnt Mexican but that IHOP shooter in Nevada sure was and so are the thousands and thousands of Mexicans in the U.S. legally and mostly illegally involved in gangs and everyday citizens with the Mexican culture of crime that victimize Americans on a regular basis.They're worse than Al Queda and the Taliban combined and on top of that,you Mexicans bankrupt us and destroy our econemy which the middle eastern terrorists dont even do.Its Mexico that America should be turning the guns on and its bound to happen sooner or later.The bottom line is this.Americans dont want illegal aliens here.End of disscussion and thats all that matters.Its not open for debate.You want to steal the American dream from us,you can try but you'll have to fight us for it.Take a hint,Mexicans hate us and we hate you all.But its you Mexicans that bight the hands that feed you.You need us,we dont need or want you.Explain why it is like no other Mexican can.Why is it that Mexico expects us to deal with there own unwanted population but they would never put up with us or nybody else invading Mexico? See the double standard in that? If Mexicans were hard workers like you say and Americans were so lazy,why are we prosperous and Mexico is dirt poor? It dont add up.Fix Mexico.Thats your only hope,You have worn out your welcome and Mexicans are not America's responsibility.
pinchejuan

Georgetown, TX

#18 Dec 25, 2012
Bomb, do you lack photos on your electronic device? Not everyone does. The photo attached to my posts clearly show me to be gringo. Can you imagine how many people see that shot and laugh at you everytime you post something about my ethnicity? Even if you were not already pitied for your hatred, racism, and xenophobia, your insistence on identifying all who disagree as the "other" would elicit said pity from others. Do you enjoy being pitied?
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#19 Dec 25, 2012
pinchejuan wrote:
Bomb, do you lack photos on your electronic device? Not everyone does. The photo attached to my posts clearly show me to be gringo. Can you imagine how many people see that shot and laugh at you everytime you post something about my ethnicity? Even if you were not already pitied for your hatred, racism, and xenophobia, your insistence on identifying all who disagree as the "other" would elicit said pity from others. Do you enjoy being pitied?
Whats wrong,Mexican terrorsit? You still trying to take the heat off your own country of Mexihell by pointing the finger at 1 iscolated incedent in the United States? There's a reason why you Mexican,head chopping off savages cant wait to jump on 1 incedent like that instead of taking on the responsibilities of dealing with the mass murders,decapitations and the failed third world country of Mexico as a whole.There's also a reason why you illegal invading criminals risk your lives abbandoning the sh!thole called Mexico that YOU MEXICANS created,not us Gringos.Your all up here hiding behind us. What you need to do,criminal invaders is look up the word racism,xenophobia and hatred in the dictionary.Mexico is nothing but rtacists,xenophobes and haters and thats not even including all you ungrateful bastards here.You Mexicans obviously dont know right from wrong.You can call us what you want but its you Mexicans that are the biggest offenders and you have no right to be.If you think we are just going to sit back and let you invade and destroy America and turn it into another Mexico,your sadly mistaken.We dont care what you call us.We're still going to defend our country.You Mexicans have no right to be here.Your not Americans and arent our responsibility.If your proud to be Mexicans and you think its us that are the violent,racist haters and you think its us thats lazy,THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?????? Answer that for once.Be the first Mexican that can answer that.Racist haters? That would be the Mexicans,thats a fact.Just ask that Marine who was imprisoned and chained to his bed simply because he is white.Mexicans are the spawns of satan.Americans are far from being racist haters even though we couldnt care less what you call us.Its the pot calling the kettle black.Thats why you Mexicans poop out your millions of anchor rats to use as pawns so you can take advantage of our generocity and sympathy.As Mexico rapes,steals and robs,even sometimes kill all outsiders.Xenophobes? I should say so.Mexicans even hate their own people.Thats why yoou all murder and cut off the heads of your own people and try to brush the rest off on us.
PINKY-LEE

Newark, NJ

#20 Dec 25, 2012
IF THEY DO, WHO CARES and so WHAT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Border Agents Make Zero-Tolerance Zone (Aug '06) Thu Little Johnny Da ... 61
Mexico: Investigation shows that all 43 student... Tue Fa-Foxy 1
SL Tennessee to add 300 jobs in $35 million Cli... (Feb '10) Tue jim 6
Eset Smart Security 7 and 8 username and Passwo... Jan 27 zarahkhan 1
Jennifer Lopez's Giant Booty In Tight Leggings (Mar '12) Jan 26 the mid child 9
why do people hate mexicans in america? (Apr '11) Jan 26 jose 173
mexicans are destroying the country (Oct '13) Jan 25 zanoni2015 19
More from around the web