American resident killed in Mexico stabbing

Full story: Fox News

The U.S. Embassy in Mexico says an American woman has been found dead in the central Mexico city of San Miguel de Allende.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

why would americans visit that slum? no one should go there!
Beatbox

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Why would anyone visit Lexington, Ky??
Badtothbone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The embassy would not provide information as to the cause of death. Finding her with her throat slit may have had something to do with it. Ya think?
Badtothbone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Beatbox wrote:
Why would anyone visit Lexington, Ky??
I would for a good laugh.
pinchejuan

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I understand that the haters and uninformed know nothing of value about Mexico. But just in case there is anyone out there who would appreciate real information about our lovely neighbor to the South, here goes: San Miguel de Allende is a very array community, partially because of the beautiful countryside and the light and the architecture. It is one of the largest ex-pat community in Mexico, again, especially for artists. Those who judge the perpitrator of this vicious crime are likely to be surprised when he or she is identified. San Miguel is a very sage place - but bad things sometimes happen in good places.
Tired of Politics

Leonard, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Mexico is a prime example of what "gun control" does! When the citizens are disarmed, the criminals and corrupt police and government run amok!

Latinos for the NRA!
Mike Cooper

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Most Mexicans despise us; they brainwash their kids from childhood into wanting revenge on us for taking their land in the war. No wonder Hitler wanted to recruit these people against us in the Second World War.

He should have done so; we would have had a good reason then to annex ALL of Mexico and purge it of the crime and corruption that has overtaken it today.
Conditional of Secrecy

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Mike Cooper wrote:
Most Mexicans despise us; they brainwash their kids from childhood into wanting revenge on us for taking their land in the war.
It's very strange indeed, Why would any people hate America that much ? Was it that they hate America for being democratic ? maybe !

;-(
Conditional of Secrecy

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Conditional of Secrecy blogger reports for public awareness;

Another terrorist attack on democratic American in the middle of sea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The terrorists hate America for being democratic !
pinchejuan

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Politics wrote:
Mexico is a prime example of what "gun control" does! When the citizens are disarmed, the criminals and corrupt police and government run amok!
Latinos for the NRA!
Which explains Canada, England, the Scandanavian Countries - pretty much all the rest of the civilized world - how? It's hard to extrapolate when the only countries you use in your example are the United States and one we dominate so completely as we do Mexico. In other words, you are full of maloderous waste products. Go read the Federalist Papers and meditate on the phrase "Well Regulated Militia" - you know, one of those things that would never let the likes of you join up.
pinchejuan

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Conditional of Secrecy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very strange indeed, Why would any people hate America that much ? Was it that they hate America for being democratic ? maybe !
;-(
Could only be said by someone who has never been to Mexico except, perhaps, resort areas. Those of us who travel freely through the country in love and fellowship know how rare the hatred you imagine actually is. Which is surprising. I expect that if there was a neighboring country which had invaded ours repeatedly and with such impunity as we have invaded Mexico, our feelings would be much more hostile.
John

Caddo Mills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Politics wrote:
Latinos for the NRA!
Well said! Glad to see support for freedom and the Bill of Rights from a fellow latino! Kudos!
Jackie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
only the idiots go there, so it's a good riddance!
Joe she was a beautiful woman who spent all her time trying to get help for her daughter. This wasn't some "idiot tourist" that got randomly killed. She was murdered in her home most likely by the person she loved most. That was an awful thing for you to say.
pinchejuan

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jackie, this whole site is over-run by no-nothing haters with little if any experience beyond their isolated enclaves. If you're looking for anything useful much less sensitive to others, you're in the wrong place.
Richw

Querétaro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mike Cooper wrote:
Most Mexicans despise us; they brainwash their kids from childhood into wanting revenge on us for taking their land in the war. No wonder Hitler wanted to recruit these people against us in the Second World War.
He should have done so; we would have had a good reason then to annex ALL of Mexico and purge it of the crime and corruption that has overtaken it today.
Do you remember the Saturday Night skit......."Jane you ignorant slut!"? Well, Mike, you fit the same mold. You apparently know little of Mexico, it's affinity for the US, the warmth of the people, the great history. You want to sling sludge, let's give NJ to anybody how wants it. It would be a short list. As an American citizen who lives here, I'll wager you have never been a visitor and consider Atlantic City a cultural mecca.
xkltoo

León, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text> when you love someone you don't go to Afghanistan
Joe is retarded. Don't worry about people like him.
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Well, to the many people that think that some expats do wrong in visiting/residing in my beautiful Mexico... don't need to feel impotent, here is what to do:

1. Go to Google and type: "Expats in XXX"

XXXX = Any location in "shithole Mexico".

2. Go to the forum of that expat community, and begin to type everything that you type here: Mexico is a shithole, run for your life, the bea.ners want to get you, etc.

Here, a link to the expat community in San Miguel de Allende (where this woman was killed):

http://www.expat-blog.com/en/destination/nort...

here the forum:

http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewforum.php...

C'mon. Save some lives.

Regards.
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Mike Cooper wrote:
"Brainwashing"... you mean, in the same sense that North Koreans or something "brainwash" the people to hate you? "Manchurian Candidate" style and such?

Nah... We Mexicans don't want "revenge", although some of us are very "wary"... but you will be surprised how much people here embrace some American cultural products (I also do, with some very particular things).

For me is rare to defend in a Forum the position that we Mexicans do not actually hate the Americans. But here in these forums, there are people that actually think that we Mexicans spend our time planing something evil against the USA, call us "terrorists" and such.

Let's not go to the extremes. I don't even think Glen Beck have gone so far. Also, although I don't think you are reader of "The Turner Diaries" or such, please do not read things that make you thing so disparate from reality.

And by the way, Hitler didn't wanted anything with us (the Kaiser did, but you see, nothing happened).
Although crime as undeniably grow in Mexico in the last 12 years, by far we are not a failed state, at least in the great mayority of Mexican territory, and what is more, I thing that we are slowly improving as we read this.

No need to annex us. Take it easy, man.

Regards.
Missionary Man

San Miguel De Allende, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

well wrote:
why would americans visit that slum? no one should go there!
Slum? You've never been here, I see. Quite a stupid remark, but at least you were first in line!
Missionary Man

San Miguel De Allende, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Badtothbone wrote:
The embassy would not provide information as to the cause of death. Finding her with her throat slit may have had something to do with it. Ya think?
Finding her that way had something to do with what? Redundant statement. Ya think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Mexico Forum right now

Search the Mexico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
santander reconocido por euromoney como mejor b... 2 hr arnaudfrizio 1
Message to Mexico: Will trade you 10,000 illega... 2 hr the Light 15
Border Patrol did not exist until 1924 4 hr Tony 27
100 Days in Captivity: Marine held in Mexican p... 15 hr Eduardo 6
Marine 'optimistic' he'll leave Mexican jail 16 hr Eduardo 6
The Troubadour Sat Billy 1
A mother's worst nightmare Sat Ragnar Destroys Democrats 2
•••
•••