created by: victor the peruvian | Dec 1, 2011

Mexico

311 votes

what makes peruvians look so ugly?

Click on an option to vote

  • the dirty pollution inside them
  • hair/skinn
  • eating guniea pigs
  • drive a moms car
  • all of the above
Comments
1 - 20 of 78 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
thomas chupinsky

Barstow, CA

#1 Dec 1, 2011
victors a f a g g o t
Victor

Barstow, CA

#2 Dec 2, 2011
thomas chupinsky wrote:
victors a f a g g o t
come on man thats not nice!!!!
pinchejuan

Bedford, TX

#3 Dec 2, 2011
Myopia. Prejudice. Ignorance. Lack of contact with Peruvian people. There are probably other answers to the question at hand, but the xenophobes posting this type of ignorant hatred aren't worth the mental effort.
Rich

Sterling, VA

#4 Dec 11, 2011
im peruvian and im a Guess model, so no bro, your probably the ugly one hating on people from a computer, nolife! lol
pinchejuan

Lewisville, TX

#5 Dec 14, 2011
Rich wrote:
im peruvian and im a Guess model, so no bro, your probably the ugly one hating on people from a computer, nolife! lol
Maybe the ugly evil who first posted this has a thing about derbies. Guess we need to see what sort of hat his "uncle" wore when babysitting.
Nikki

Lahaina, HI

#6 Dec 14, 2011
Ok, listen to this .. How fucked up can you be to make up a surey about Peruvians and what makes them look so ugly. I'm sure if I made a survey about Mexico, I would put: Mexicans .. what makes them ugly? Their trashy style, their dirty water, their prostitutes and guys that have STD's .. what else? All their cavitites? They sweat too much?.. so think before you post something online because this is a big offense to Peruvian people .. I think I'm going to make one about Mexico .. see how you feel about dat! FUCK MEXICO!
pinchejuan

Lewisville, TX

#7 Dec 14, 2011
Nikki wrote:
Ok, listen to this .. How fucked up can you be to make up a surey about Peruvians and what makes them look so ugly. I'm sure if I made a survey about Mexico, I would put: Mexicans .. what makes them ugly? Their trashy style, their dirty water, their prostitutes and guys that have STD's .. what else? All their cavitites? They sweat too much?.. so think before you post something online because this is a big offense to Peruvian people .. I think I'm going to make one about Mexico .. see how you feel about dat! FUCK MEXICO!
No need, Niki. This whole site seems mostly populated by xenophobes wanting to slander Mexico and Mexicans. The haters are mostly know-nothings who have never been anywhere, to the advantage of those of us who travel and would just as soon not have them poluting the attitudes of those with whom we are likely to come into contact.
J in Peru

Lima, Peru

#8 Dec 21, 2011
Their attidudes. Plane and simple. And they wonder why they're a third world country.
sarah the peruvian

Mission Viejo, CA

#10 Apr 14, 2012
i think thats mean. people from peru are pretty.. and faces are not everything in the end we all pretty!
WILD FLOWER

Gilbert, AZ

#11 Apr 21, 2012
Nikki wrote:
Ok, listen to this .. How fucked up can you be to make up a surey about Peruvians and what makes them look so ugly. I'm sure if I made a survey about Mexico, I would put: Mexicans .. what makes them ugly? Their trashy style, their dirty water, their prostitutes and guys that have STD's .. what else? All their cavitites? They sweat too much?.. so think before you post something online because this is a big offense to Peruvian people .. I think I'm going to make one about Mexico .. see how you feel about dat! FUCK MEXICO!
YOU must be posting about white people. No doubt !!
nica-peru

Berkeley, CA

#12 Apr 21, 2012
i actually think peruvians r better. n plus this is being raciST! all cultures r nice!
bluedragon

Newark, NJ

#14 May 30, 2012
wild flower is jealous of white people and peruvian women love it
aryanwolf

Loja, Ecuador

#15 Jun 6, 2012
all peruvians and brown-faces are scumbag, a inferior race, or mix of races they deserve to die slowly
Bomb Mexico

Arroyo Grande, CA

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Nikki wrote:
Ok, listen to this .. How fucked up can you be to make up a surey about Peruvians and what makes them look so ugly. I'm sure if I made a survey about Mexico, I would put: Mexicans .. what makes them ugly? Their trashy style, their dirty water, their prostitutes and guys that have STD's .. what else? All their cavitites? They sweat too much?.. so think before you post something online because this is a big offense to Peruvian people .. I think I'm going to make one about Mexico .. see how you feel about dat! FUCK MEXICO!
YYYEEEAAA!!!!!!!!!
Bomb Mexico

Arroyo Grande, CA

#17 Jun 8, 2012
pinchejuan wrote:
<quoted text>
No need, Niki. This whole site seems mostly populated by xenophobes wanting to slander Mexico and Mexicans. The haters are mostly know-nothings who have never been anywhere, to the advantage of those of us who travel and would just as soon not have them poluting the attitudes of those with whom we are likely to come into contact.
Hey Juan.You Mexicans are the biggest haters of anybody.All you Mexicans do is invade and destroy country's,rob,rape,kill,steal, molest little kids,sell drugs and cutt off heads...Then go to church on Sundays and wonder "Why all the hate"?
Bomb Mexico

Arroyo Grande, CA

#18 Jun 8, 2012
I've heard fat Mexican women call super models ugly too.I think its all about jealousy.
pinchejuan

Georgetown, TX

#19 Jun 11, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Juan.You Mexicans are the biggest haters of anybody.All you Mexicans do is invade and destroy country's,rob,rape,kill,steal, molest little kids,sell drugs and cutt off heads...Then go to church on Sundays and wonder "Why all the hate"?
Please font tie your evil raynts to my presumed ethnicity. I assure you that I toe both sides of my family back to the American Revolution. The handle is one given jokingly to me by Mexican friends many years ago. Were I of Mexican ancestry, I would claim it with pride. But your assumptions just further reflect your racism, hatred, and polluted soul.
Bomb Mexico

Arroyo Grande, CA

#20 Jun 11, 2012
pinchejuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please font tie your evil raynts to my presumed ethnicity. I assure you that I toe both sides of my family back to the American Revolution. The handle is one given jokingly to me by Mexican friends many years ago. Were I of Mexican ancestry, I would claim it with pride. But your assumptions just further reflect your racism, hatred, and polluted soul.
Hey bro,its obvious your nuts.Just another crazy Mexican.I'm done responding to your wacko posts.You are now on my "pay no mind" list. LOL!! thats funny,a Mexican of all people talking about "Evil".Been to Mexico lately? Plenty of evil there,thats fo sho.
Diana

Lima, Peru

#21 Jun 18, 2012
it's so funny how mexicans try to make fun of peruvians. Im mexico you have like the ugliest people on latinamerica BY FAR...
Bomb Mexico

Paso Robles, CA

#22 Jun 18, 2012
WILD FLOWER wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU must be posting about white people. No doubt !!
The same white people that made America prosperous? The same white people that you Mexicans leetch off and cant live without?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexicans, the most ignorant and brainless peopl... (Oct '06) 6 hr ThatGuy 4,294
Calif. Lawmaker: Leadership Could Free Marine J... 7 hr Concerned 14
497 sofomes “no localizadas” 9 hr arnaudfrizio 1
Why are white girls harder to date than Latinas? 10 hr ThatGuy 1
Secrets of Mexico's flying snake gods 23 hr Faith 4
Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low 23 hr Bama Yankee 54
Gov. Jerry Brown calls for mention of 'signific... Wed Drilling for the ... 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••