Continental to start regular Honolulu-to-Marshall Islands service

Apr 19, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Honolulu Advertiser

HONOLULU - Continental Airlines is planning to commence year-round service from Honolulu to the Marshall Islands.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chia pet head

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

Good to know they have the money to travel here. Now we will have the Micronesian pipeline.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

What? Stealing business from the monopolistic Hawaiian Air?? You better watch it, the regime will run you out of town just like they did the SuperFerry!!
Anti Alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
What? Stealing business from the monopolistic Hawaiian Air?? You better watch it, the regime will run you out of town just like they did the SuperFerry!!
The regime did not run the SuperFerry out of town! The regime (Lingle, Awana, Fukunaga, Salmonson) gave the SuperFerry ERRONEUS advice on the EIS law! The buck stops with the top dyke and her stupid minions!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Anti Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
The buck stops with the top dyke and her stupid minions!
Wha?

Me liberal???

LOL

Lingle isn't a dyke, stupid Hawaii sheeple. She's been married twice.. once to a Maui attorney. You mightbe mistaking her for Hanabuddah head...she looks like a dyke to me, no kids, no husband. Hmmmm
Lesson for the day

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
Gotta bone up on your GOP talking points Mr. Infidel. The repubs like monopolys so if the Dems protect them you should be thanking them.

Aw sh*t, you F*cked up again... Loser!
really bored people

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
wheew, talk about a confused individual. This one takes he cake! He must listen to way to much conservative talk radio. all I can say is they got him really brainwashed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

Lesson for the day wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta bone up on your GOP talking points Mr. Infidel. The repubs like monopolys so if the Dems protect them you should be thanking them.
Aw sh*t, you F*cked up again... Loser!
Wrong again.

Republicans believe in the free market...open competition..entrepreneurship and American innovation.

Free market competition improves quality and lower costs for we the consumers. It's the liberals who love their monopolies...preferably government run monopolies.

There you've been schooled.
xpat

Pearl City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
Republicans believe in the free market...open competition..entrepreneurship and American innovation.
Free market competition improves quality and lower costs for we the consumers. It's the liberals who love their monopolies...preferably government run monopolies.
There you've been schooled.
God this Infidel guy is getting his ARSS handed to him on this forum. He seems to be a funny little person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

xpat wrote:
<quoted text>
God this Infidel guy is getting his ARSS handed to him on this forum.
I am??

You sure about that, sheeple??

LOL
Cue

“Rack-em, Sit, Shut-up, Repeat”

Since: Feb 08

Your Gene POOL Needs Chlorine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

xpat wrote:
<quoted text>
God this Infidel guy is getting his ARSS handed to him on this forum. He seems to be a funny little person
It is a regular occurrence on EVERY form yet he persists

I just call him MORON.:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

Cue wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a regular occurrence on EVERY form yet he persists
I just call him MORON.:)
I just call Obama a MORON and so does the vast majority of Americans.

hahahahaha
Cue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I just call Obama a MORON and so does the vast majority of Americans.
hahahahaha
Obama won the majority of the AMERICAN vote and will again unlike the Supreme court, electoral college BUSHIT you tend to represent.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Carry on -- MORON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

Cue wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won the majority of the AMERICAN vote and will again unlike the Supreme court, electoral college BUSHIT you tend to represent.
Hahahahahahahahaha
Carry on -- MORON
That's because Obama is a professional LIAR and con artist.

He bought, lied and cheated is way to the WH.MORON.
Tee42

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

You lost sh!t head -- get over it.

Welcome to American politics and GWB's WMD in Iraq and the world is flat.
Tee42

Winter Garden, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Kissy Kissy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

Tee42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You lost sh!t head -- get over it.
Welcome to American politics and GWB's WMD in Iraq and the world is flat.
Last time I checked, the polls showed the majority of Americans cant stand this psycho administration and their psycho policies. Only brain dead kool aid drinkin, ass kissin Obama sheeples like yourself are still defending the idiot.

The fact is Obama bought, lied and cheated his way to our WH. He made campaign promises that he never kept. He used strawman arguments and outright lies against his oponents. He ran as a centrist just to win the Independent vote as soon as he was elected he moved the country as far to the left as possible as fast as he could. He recieved millions upon millions of unreported, untraceable foreign donations via the internet. ACORN fraudsters cheated for him. The Democrat-run media lied and covered up for him.

The majority of Americans wo stupidly voted for him have come to realize Obama is just a fake, a phoney and a fraud.
Cue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, the polls showed the majority of Americans cant stand this psycho administration and their psycho policies. Only brain dead kool aid drinkin, ass kissin Obama sheeples like yourself are still defending the idiot.
The fact is Obama bought, lied and cheated his way to our WH. He made campaign promises that he never kept. He used strawman arguments and outright lies against his oponents. He ran as a centrist just to win the Independent vote as soon as he was elected he moved the country as far to the left as possible as fast as he could. He recieved millions upon millions of unreported, untraceable foreign donations via the internet. ACORN fraudsters cheated for him. The Democrat-run media lied and covered up for him.
The majority of Americans wo stupidly voted for him have come to realize Obama is just a fake, a phoney and a fraud.
BUSHIT

MORON – check again – the party of no ideas is losing there ass on financial reform and McCain's flip flop on immigration – I will give you this you are a laugh a minute.

Did I mention bi partisan obstructionism????

DUMBASS
Cue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonny what would help you is less tea and cool aid. You need more bourbon -- CHEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!

Sh!thead.
Harold

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am??
You sure about that, sheeple??
LOL
I have requested your definition reference on the word SHEEPLE before, but you have not provided this research information. WHY? You have been known to BS the readers before with false information in fact you are still doing it. We know you don't like the color BLACK, and you have repeatedly typed your dismay at Obama being born in Africa but have not produced any evidence to support your claim. So Mr. Infidel please tell us where you found that SHEEPLE is a proper name,and please produce info on Obama being a foreign born African. At least show us some record of his mother going to Africa to give birth to Barrack. If you cannot do this on either request than you as a Infidel are just full of shet and a racist BIRTHER.
Cue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
I have requested your definition reference on the word SHEEPLE before, but you have not provided this research information. WHY? You have been known to BS the readers before with false information in fact you are still doing it. We know you don't like the color BLACK, and you have repeatedly typed your dismay at Obama being born in Africa but have not produced any evidence to support your claim. So Mr. Infidel please tell us where you found that SHEEPLE is a proper name,and please produce info on Obama being a foreign born African. At least show us some record of his mother going to Africa to give birth to Barrack. If you cannot do this on either request than you as a Infidel are just full of shet and a racist BIRTHER.
Jesus Christ on bended knee could hand deliver to “INFANT-DEL” Obama's birth certificate hand delivered from GOD and Linda Lingle and he would still ask Obama to fart it out his ass with signed references.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marshall Islands Discussions

Search the Marshall Islands Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Call +27780945031 Brand New Booty. Apr 5 dr jomoo 1
Damian Light Psychic Identity Theft Apr 3 Better than Lifelock Kris 1
Go Hard, We Dying Soon (G-ESTEEM). Mar 28 Tyler Shemwell 1
Marshall Islands Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar '14 Musikologist 7
FAS migrants cost Guam $128M Feb '14 GiB_E 7
Fisherman who drifted 14 months on Pacific in s... Feb '14 FCM 1
Marshallese in Arkansas unhealthy, ineligible f... (Dec '07) Feb '14 Marshallese RMI 266
•••
•••
•••
•••