Micronesian plan extends as state explores options - Hawaii News

A temporary restraining order halting the state from switching Pacific islanders to a health plan without dialysis or chemotherapy coverage has been extended pending completion of a rule-making process. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#86 Feb 20, 2013
... If only America sent one more bomb...

Since: Feb 13

Aiea, HI

#87 Feb 20, 2013
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
... If only America sent one more bomb...
Dude you a idiot.Half blood are considered dirty blood in the Old hawaiian custom,thats what you have Kid.

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#88 Feb 20, 2013
^ And you ma'am probably have HIV or some sort of STD. Was it cause you couldn't get your uncle of of you or the radioactive waste in your blood?

Since: Feb 13

Aiea, HI

#89 Feb 20, 2013
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
^ And you ma'am probably have HIV or some sort of STD. Was it cause you couldn't get your uncle of of you or the radioactive waste in your blood?
In Micronesian Incest is taboo!Incest was a thing that the Hawaiians did and still do.Look at you Hapa,your ungle and your mother had sex to keep that Hapa blood of your's pure.Ergo->HapaHawaiianKid <-

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#90 Feb 20, 2013
Lol oh yeah I forgot Micronesians believe in rape not incest. Got it.

Since: Feb 13

Aiea, HI

#91 Feb 20, 2013
So you admit your a child conceived by two siblings who practice incest!damn no wounder Hawaiians are called the hillbilly's of the Pacific."Keep Hawaiian incest,In Hawaiian hands"

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#92 Feb 20, 2013
Speaking of incest how is your family doing on them TINY islands...

Since: Feb 13

Aiea, HI

#93 Feb 20, 2013
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
Speaking of incest how is your family doing on them TINY islands...
My family is doing good,My grandad gets 1 Million dollars a month from the U.S D.O.D.Why you why my grandad gets a million a month,is because the U.S has a Military Base on the Island my Grandad owns in the Marshall islands.From those 21 tiny islands my grandad we getting paid and that why my familia aint well fare,or medicate.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#94 Feb 20, 2013
Devil-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
In Micronesian Incest is taboo!Incest was a thing that the Hawaiians did and still do.Look at you Hapa,your ungle and your mother had sex to keep that Hapa blood of your's pure.Ergo->HapaHawaiianKid <-


I think I live among some of their offspring.
MililaniMom

Honolulu, HI

#96 Apr 2, 2013
Micronesians drink too much beer and then act stupid and cause havoc in the neighborhood .... I'm so tired of seeing this over and over. When does it end?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#97 Apr 2, 2013
MililaniMom wrote:
Micronesians drink too much beer and then act stupid and cause havoc in the neighborhood .... I'm so tired of seeing this over and over. When does it end?
When other people get sick of being victimized and stop relying on HPD to solve their problems..
Joe Balls Jr

Phoenix, AZ

#98 Apr 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> When other people get sick of being victimized and stop relying on HPD to solve their problems..
Yea take the law into your own hands like my daddy. Well i was told he was my daddy. Are birth certificates supposed to be written in crayon? And does everybody else have four drug infested mommies, too!
Leroy T

Honolulu, HI

#99 Apr 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> When other people get sick of being victimized and stop relying on HPD to solve their problems..
This bigmouth azzhole would be the first to yell for the cops when caught away from his house knowing he was about to get his azz handed to him..

Since: Feb 13

United States

#100 Apr 5, 2013
MililaniMom wrote:
Micronesians drink too much beer and then act stupid and cause havoc in the neighborhood .... I'm so tired of seeing this over and over. When does it end?
When the Samoans drink and act dumb I don't hear you complain? If you so tired of seeing this things then move your white butt to another spot.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#101 Apr 5, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> When other people get sick of being victimized and stop relying on HPD to solve their problems..
Dude talk is cheap like those clothes you got on.I dare you to walk up to a micro a slap him, I bet you that that will be the last thing you ever did on this earth.Don't you know we all carry shanks just for that kind of occasion.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#102 Apr 5, 2013
Devil-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude talk is cheap like those clothes you got on.I dare you to walk up to a micro a slap him, I bet you that that will be the last thing you ever did on this earth.Don't you know we all carry shanks just for that kind of occasion.
Hey dickstain.....maybe folks can understand you a little better if you take those cockandballs outta your mouth 1st you sick fuckinhomo......LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Islands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Logan County News Oct '14 Carol Barrier 1
Marshall Islands Music Forum (Nov '12) Aug '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 9
UOG gets $630,015 from HHS Jul '14 Shyshy 2
Marshallese in Arkansas unhealthy, ineligible f... (Dec '07) Jul '14 Happy nd proud 267
Second world war dead washed up by Pacific Ocea... Jun '14 SpaceBlues 1
Tiny Pacific nation sues 9 nuclear-armed powers (Apr '14) Apr '14 FACT 1
Call +27780945031 Brand New Booty. (Apr '14) Apr '14 dr jomoo 1

Marshall Islands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE