Witness describes killings by Malian army

Jan 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WRAL.com

Malian soldiers killed people accused of ties to radical Islamists at a bus stop around the time the French-led military intervention began, a witness told The Associated Press on Wednesday, detailing how the soldiers shot the victims and then threw their bodies into nearby wells.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2013
kenny

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

this is why war should be averted. D islamist cause d problem. Can a religion turm to government? Sharia law should be limited to religion not government. What is sharia law for drug and weapon trafficking. The major work AQ.
Dori

Oschersleben, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

kenny wrote:
this is why war should be averted. D islamist cause d problem. Can a religion turm to government? Sharia law should be limited to religion not government. What is sharia law for drug and weapon trafficking. The major work AQ.
Not religion is a problem, all these criminals from usa and west europe are completely godless, they believe in nothing, they are completely morally degradated. Their first and the only rule is: to have, have, have and pack their pockets by killing, invading, stealing. They donīt believe in God. Lack of Godīs rules is a problem here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mali Discussions

Search the Mali Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BLACKEST week ever for air travel with 3 deadly... Jul 25 _malon_goblok 1
Trick operamini/ucweb maxis/celcom (Dec '11) May '14 jusoh 28
Ambassador To Mali Holds 'Ghana Day' In Bamako (Oct '11) May '14 kobena 2
Why are Malians so ugly Apr '14 baga 3
Call +27780945031 Brand New Booty. Apr '14 dr jomoo 1
West Africa: Trading Away Hunger Apr '14 Ayeah Rene 1
Saturday, March 22 Mar '14 Machuelo Arriba 2
•••
•••