Ireland's Bloody Sunday: A Warning for Mali

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: Dissident Voice 55

This week sees the anniversary of one of the worst massacres in modern Irish history, when British paratroopers murdered 14 unarmed civilians in cold blood.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rock white

Braintree, UK

#1 Feb 1, 2013
written by a pseudo irish communist. claptrap propaganda.ant-western, pro soviet gulag supporting idiot.
all sounds good round the turf fires, the collecting boxes for the bhoys, and the black stuff. and the fiddle dee dee famine ballad song in the background.
ffs

Warrington, UK

#2 Feb 1, 2013
You really are a delusional warped sicko. Get some help. Get a life. Gulag supporting...... you should realise how much of a crazy asshole you are on a personal level. Never mind all this crap you spout. You've got a black heart and you're not intelligent enough to see how badly your pointless nonsense ruins threads. You're the worst type of troll. I truly hate you, I assume like me you're prod. You give us a bad name.
ffs

Warrington, UK

#3 Feb 1, 2013
I'm not gonna read your response either. I appeal to other topix users to do the same.
rock white

Braintree, UK

#4 Feb 1, 2013
yes, the truth offends, does it not?

Any sickos are your sort, sandal wearing, nappy wearing appeasenicks, no morals, in fact, you represent all that is wrong with Great Britain at the moment.

rap like you should be exported to North Korea.

They will sort you and your losers right out.
rock white

Braintree, UK

#5 Feb 1, 2013
crap. not rap in case you think I was being nice.

Cretin.
Coming soon

Newtownabbey, UK

#6 Feb 1, 2013
The famine will return haha have fun...
Bobby Sands Diet Plan

UK

#7 Feb 1, 2013
rock white wrote:
written by a pseudo irish communist. claptrap propaganda.ant-western, pro soviet gulag supporting idiot.
all sounds good round the turf fires, the collecting boxes for the bhoys, and the black stuff. and the fiddle dee dee famine ballad song in the background.
I agree. we all know the "crowd of civilians" fired first - was it McGuinness on a roof? or Adams? THEY started it. Why should our troops stand still when being fired on by cowardly scum ? Most of us are sick of the whining and constant lying of the republicans. About time some of THEM were brought to justice.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Bobby Sands Diet Plan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. we all know the "crowd of civilians" fired first - was it McGuinness on a roof? or Adams? THEY started it. Why should our troops stand still when being fired on by cowardly scum ? Most of us are sick of the whining and constant lying of the republicans. About time some of THEM were brought to justice.
fired at first also some kinds of explosive device was thrown at the troops as well as bricks if that kind of thing is happening its only human nature 2 defend 1s self the blame and aftermath of what happenened lies firmly at the door of these people yes it was a peaceful march until they cowardly used the cover of the crowd/march 2 launch an attack on troops which backfired bigtime and they have been making excuses for it ever since ffs time 2 move on ffs if the paras had been using shoot 2 kill tactics wed be talking about 113 people ffs not 13 they were merely defending themselves bit of a daft idea 2 begin with attacking heavily armed troops what did they expect 2 happen did they expect the troops 2 run and duck and dive like the psni do no they defended themselves which is just human nature ffs

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Bobby Sands Diet Plan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. we all know the "crowd of civilians" fired first - was it McGuinness on a roof? or Adams? THEY started it. Why should our troops stand still when being fired on by cowardly scum ? Most of us are sick of the whining and constant lying of the republicans. About time some of THEM were brought to justice.
Yes pal, killing 14 unarmed civilians, in the back, and as they lay on the ground, and the shooting and injuring of 26 more, all happened because they missed there obvious supposed target Mc Guinness on the roof...!!!

SP-CSAVERS, FOR ALL COWARDLY, MURDERING, PARAS....TREBLE TWAT!

Did you hear the craic, all druggie, alcoholic, infused supposed "LOYALIST" killers, of numerous ROMAN CATHOLIC IRISH innocence, who were previously abducted, then binded, tortured, spat on, pissed on, burnt and then had there throats slit, in a new report to be published, in the summer will claim with ample justication, that all these "LOYALISTS" were all sexual sadists, who got off sexually in the torture and murder of innocent previously unknown human beings...

Your heroes, the UDA,UVF,UFF,RHC, will be known the world over, as Sexual Serial Killer Feckin Sadists.....Sick Cnuts.

If you do not beleive me, please look up the defination of a Sexual Sadist or Sadists, this is only, if you can manage the brainpower to do such a difficult thing.........

Mc Guinness on the roof! LOL,LOL.....PRAT!

Location hidden

#10 Feb 1, 2013
massey12 wrote:
<quoted text>fired at first also some kinds of explosive device was thrown at the troops as well as bricks if that kind of thing is happening its only human nature 2 defend 1s self the blame and aftermath of what happenened lies firmly at the door of these people yes it was a peaceful march until they cowardly used the cover of the crowd/march 2 launch an attack on troops which backfired bigtime and they have been making excuses for it ever since ffs time 2 move on ffs if the paras had been using shoot 2 kill tactics wed be talking about 113 people ffs not 13 they were merely defending themselves bit of a daft idea 2 begin with attacking heavily armed troops what did they expect 2 happen did they expect the troops 2 run and duck and dive like the psni do no they defended themselves which is just human nature ffs
Nonsense,
Firstly you were not there that day, 40 years ago.

Secondly, are you saying that a supposedly premier hardened British Army regiment were to be threatened by a few stones, bricks, as they stood with riot gear on.

Thirdly all innocents killed and shot and injured were to be a quarter of a mile away, from the supposedly everyday riot scene/barricade.

Fourthly, are you dismissing the word of numerous eyewitness accounts, which was to include a former British/English soldier who served in the second world war, Priests, Doctors, Nurses, Knights of Malta personnel, Ambulance personnel, T.V. reporters Foreign and British, Journalists, Foreign and British, and numerous civil rights marchers themselves who were nowhere near the riot area.
Also, several members of the Parachute regiment who served that fateful day, and who did not fire there weapons at the civil rights marchers were to give evidence in a london courthouse, of what actually happened, that day, and according to them it was the wilful murder of innocence.

Fithly, another British Army regiment based on the Derry walls, that day, it has been proven also opened fired killing and injuring some of these marchers. The Derry walls to my knowledge is situated almost a half a mile from the scene of any rioting.

Sorry, your post seems to be based with respect on a very closed mind, which maybe clouded by some biased hearsay from within your community etc.....

Finally, a British Prime minster for the first time in British political History, was to acknowledge what happened that dreadful day, whilst also apologising on behalf of the British people for what happened whenever British troops killed and injured unarmed civilians.
Do you dismiss, the words of a British Prime minster, who I am certain would not do such a thing lightly?
Mother Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Hi Equality, how are you?. This is your Norwegian friend

Location hidden

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Mother Scandinavia wrote:
Hi Equality, how are you?. This is your Norwegian friend
Hi "Mother Scandinavia" how are you? I hope you are fine.
A lifelong friend of mine who sadly recently passed away from a sudden heart attack, and who once worked on the north sea oil rigs, as a diver, was to have a Norwegian daughter. The girls Mother and him were to remain very good and friends, even though the relationship petered out.
Unfortunately, I never had the priveledge of meeting this young lady, but I know that my friend loved her dearly and her Mother and also Norway...
Anyway, must goe, hope you are keeping warm in your beautiful country, take care and God Bless, "Mother Scandinavia"
Ireland is cold, some rain and wind but thankfully no snow, it not good for my wonky knees....lol :)
Mother Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#13 Feb 1, 2013
---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>Hi "Mother Scandinavia" how are you? I hope you are fine.
A lifelong friend of mine who sadly recently passed away from a sudden heart attack, and who once worked on the north sea oil rigs, as a diver, was to have a Norwegian daughter. The girls Mother and him were to remain very good and friends, even though the relationship petered out.
Unfortunately, I never had the priveledge of meeting this young lady, but I know that my friend loved her dearly and her Mother and also Norway...
Anyway, must goe, hope you are keeping warm in your beautiful country, take care and God Bless, "Mother Scandinavia"
Ireland is cold, some rain and wind but thankfully no snow, it not good for my wonky knees....lol :)
I am fine thanks...maybe not fine but ok
Sorry to hear about your freind sir.
This contry is probalry not much more betuiful than NI, as we have bad weather all the time, but the nature is ok.
Taker care sir, and i hope we could talk later

Regards from Norway

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 1, 2013
---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense,
Firstly you were not there that day, 40 years ago.
Secondly, are you saying that a supposedly premier hardened British Army regiment were to be threatened by a few stones, bricks, as they stood with riot gear on.
Thirdly all innocents killed and shot and injured were to be a quarter of a mile away, from the supposedly everyday riot scene/barricade.
Fourthly, are you dismissing the word of numerous eyewitness accounts, which was to include a former British/English soldier who served in the second world war, Priests, Doctors, Nurses, Knights of Malta personnel, Ambulance personnel, T.V. reporters Foreign and British, Journalists, Foreign and British, and numerous civil rights marchers themselves who were nowhere near the riot area.
Also, several members of the Parachute regiment who served that fateful day, and who did not fire there weapons at the civil rights marchers were to give evidence in a london courthouse, of what actually happened, that day, and according to them it was the wilful murder of innocence.
Fithly, another British Army regiment based on the Derry walls, that day, it has been proven also opened fired killing and injuring some of these marchers. The Derry walls to my knowledge is situated almost a half a mile from the scene of any rioting.
Sorry, your post seems to be based with respect on a very closed mind, which maybe clouded by some biased hearsay from within your community etc.....
Finally, a British Prime minster for the first time in British political History, was to acknowledge what happened that dreadful day, whilst also apologising on behalf of the British people for what happened whenever British troops killed and injured unarmed civilians.
Do you dismiss, the words of a British Prime minster, who I am certain would not do such a thing lightly?
i know i wasnt there i didnt profess 2 be they were being shot at and blast type bombs were thrown at them what did you expect them 2 do blow kisses ffs there were trained soldiers yes what happened was terrible but it was the ira,s fault for trying 2 launch an attack on british troops under the cover of a peaceful civil rights march their are plenty of testimonies that havent been heard as well some soldiers have their own storys of what happened but they are not heard as they wish 2 remain unknown for obvoius reasons but jesus christ what is a trained soldier supposed 2 do if he/she comes under sustained attack DEFEND maybe they dont teach that in the irish army maybe thats why they are useless asa force the yes this was 40 yrs ago but things like this still go on in our world the isrealis open fire if bricks and other things are threw at them not right imo but it still happens ffs if this has all been proven why havent the guilty been brought 2 book??????

Location hidden

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Mother Scandinavia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fine thanks...maybe not fine but ok
Sorry to hear about your freind sir.
This contry is probalry not much more betuiful than NI, as we have bad weather all the time, but the nature is ok.
Taker care sir, and i hope we could talk later
Regards from Norway
Sure any-time "MOTHER SCANDINAVA"
Okay is a beginning my friend.
Staying in the middle is much better, not to up and not to down.
One thing that bothers many people, is the power we give to others to upset us, so feck them all, with a large dose of humility and kindness also attached. lol.

We have to be strong, no matter what negative thing happens, in our lives, it will pass. The only reason it will not pass, is down to us, no-one else, so the quicker we let it goe, the less pain and negativity we have.
If we are also powerless over a situation, we have to learn to mind our own business, and also let it goe and the quicker we realise we are powerless, again the better for us.

Anyway, whatever is niggling at you, also, if you beleive in a GOD of your understanding, he/she or whatever has a 24/7 all year round free phone line, for a chat then watch the miracles happen.

GOOD NIGHT "MOTHER SCANDINAVA" and thank you for the condolences to my friend, who I miss, but I also have faith that he is in a GODS non-religious loving and forgiving spiritual kingdom and he is guiding me. Aithough he was a funny guy, so his guidance maybe a long way off, the spiritual line. LOL :)

Mother Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#16 Feb 1, 2013
---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>Sure any-time "MOTHER SCANDINAVA"
Okay is a beginning my friend.
Staying in the middle is much better, not to up and not to down.
One thing that bothers many people, is the power we give to others to upset us, so feck them all, with a large dose of humility and kindness also attached. lol.
We have to be strong, no matter what negative thing happens, in our lives, it will pass. The only reason it will not pass, is down to us, no-one else, so the quicker we let it goe, the less pain and negativity we have.
If we are also powerless over a situation, we have to learn to mind our own business, and also let it goe and the quicker we realise we are powerless, again the better for us.
Anyway, whatever is niggling at you, also, if you beleive in a GOD of your understanding, he/she or whatever has a 24/7 all year round free phone line, for a chat then watch the miracles happen.
GOOD NIGHT "MOTHER SCANDINAVA" and thank you for the condolences to my friend, who I miss, but I also have faith that he is in a GODS non-religious loving and forgiving spiritual kingdom and he is guiding me. Aithough he was a funny guy, so his guidance maybe a long way off, the spiritual line. LOL :)
Many thanks for your kind words sir, but i dont belive in any God.

I dont need a 2000 year old book to tell me what to do.

Anyway i hope to see you soon...i like you-:)

Maybe i and some mate come to NI soon

Take care sir
James

Maidstone, UK

#17 Feb 1, 2013
The soldiers should have been armed with bazookas and machine guns.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Catholic Church and their leaders who have lied, cheated their parishioners and the world for 2000 years... This expose names names and takes no prisoners...gets past the infallibility claims and public relation campaigns that still go on...for Catholics, ex-Catholics and the world. The mafia, the drugs, weapons, molestations are not the work of the holy...but the work of criminals.

They killed innocent men, women and children. They burned women alive. They condemned science and sent scientists to jail or to death. They used torture to get false confessions. They collaborated with Mussolini, Franco and Hitler. They assisted in the escape of Nazi war criminals. They embezzled gold from Jewish holocaust victims. They abducted, tortured and killed 50,000 children. They spent over $1 billion in payouts to cover up their unending child molestations.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Paras 13

Bogside 0
rock white

Braintree, UK

#20 Feb 2, 2013
one thing for certain, the British Public at least now know the extent of the idiots they have at the heart of government.

For a large sum of money any report can be changed, and terrorists put into government,and certain witnesses excused from giving evidence.

So how can anyone respect the current so called peace process? Answer is nil.

However, what goes round comes round. The truth is emerging for all to see. The chattering classes are having a field day.Not for long we hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mali Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Past Tense: September 11, 2014 Sep 11 Mahamadou 1
BLACKEST week ever for air travel with 3 deadly... Jul '14 _malon_goblok 1
Trick operamini/ucweb maxis/celcom (Dec '11) May '14 jusoh 28
Ambassador To Mali Holds 'Ghana Day' In Bamako (Oct '11) May '14 kobena 2
Why are Malians so ugly (Mar '14) Apr '14 baga 3
Call +27780945031 Brand New Booty. Apr '14 dr jomoo 1
West Africa: Trading Away Hunger Apr '14 Ayeah Rene 1
•••

Mali People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE