|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

Hello I m Vendor for Spammer and Dumps seller
I Have Fullz & ccv and the same time i have spamming tools and can teach any one who want to be spammer how to spam.
If you don't trust my stuffs Buy and test it. no free stuffs because i m not fatherchristmas...
if you are from Us we can deal on %% on transfer but only trusted dealers cuz i have lost much here
Yahoo! ID & Email: xiongjian@yahoo.com
im offline

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

oh really? are you sure?, can you help me please?, i want to spamming in your face, can you?

Since: Jul 11

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

yes why not i m good spammer

Since: Aug 11

Rush City, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Bro 7 dump's worked but 3 didn't work but i will still order more today
Xiong

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Welcome

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

[url=dumpscenter.name]DumpsCen ter.name[/url]- Forum related to Hacking, Carding, and Phishing. Its a new community launched a weak ago.. New Community, New Hacking Zone, New World and that's why New Hackers are Welcome! Its a secure Forum with Escrow Option.. Be aware of scammers using Escrow .. If you really want to be a Hacker. Get freebies Daily in Freebie Thread! Join N[url=dumpscenter.name]DumpsCe nter.name[/url]- A Dumps related Forum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••