MAKEDONSKI Internet Domain - .mk

MAKEDONSKI Internet Domain - .mk

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

First Prev
of 47
Next Last
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#1 Feb 5, 2010
MAKEDONSKI Internet Domain -.mk

http://users.telenet.be/worldstandards/intern...

Judged:

15

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#2 Feb 5, 2010
users.telenet.be/worldstandard s/internet%20domain%20suffixes .htm
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#4 Feb 5, 2010
Polyxena

Australia

#5 Feb 5, 2010
Why dou keep posting the same crap
Show us all your ancient text
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#6 Feb 5, 2010
Polyxena wrote:
Why dou keep posting the same crap
Show us all your ancient text
"Repeating is the mother of the knowledge."

And since you are amazingly ignorant...
backforashorttim e

Australia

#7 Feb 5, 2010
Filip the II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>"Repeating is the mother of the knowledge."
And since you are amazingly ignorant...
Repeating sh!t is primitive propaganda FYROM style. They repeat nobody reads. Just crapping all over the net wasting bandwidth.
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#8 Feb 5, 2010
backforashorttime wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating sh!t is primitive propaganda FYROM style. They repeat nobody reads. Just crapping all over the net wasting bandwidth.
You read!

For me will be grateful even if I succed in educating one of you mongrels.
Chalenging, don't you find?
backforashorttim e

Australia

#9 Feb 5, 2010
Filip the II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>You read!
For me will be grateful even if I succed in educating one of you mongrels.
Chalenging, don't you find?
I thought we agreed the other day that you too are mongrel and asked you not to call others by this name. Was it another of your comrades on that shift? LOL
backforashorttim e

Australia

#10 Feb 5, 2010
Filip the II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>You read!
For me will be grateful even if I succed in educating one of you mongrels.
Chalenging, don't you find?
....and to correct you, no I do not read and neither do most others here. I just scroll to the next sensible comment.
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#11 Feb 5, 2010
backforashorttime wrote:
<quoted text>
....and to correct you, no I do not read and neither do most others here. I just scroll to the next sensible comment.
First - till you claim that you are "greek" = mongrel.

Since: Greeks (ethnic group)

Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Greeks (ethnic group) in Wikipedia to CHECK FOR ALTERNATIVE TITLES OR SPELLINGS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_%28ethnic...

Second: How you say you don't read when you read? How else you'll answer on my post? or I'm imagining things...

This your strange behaviour is called Oxymoron, which perfectly matches with only plausible definition i found for mongrels like you:

Greek \Greek\, n.

2. A swindler; a knave; a cheat.[Slang]
[1913 Webster]

3. Something unintelligible; as, it was all Greek to me.
[Colloq.]
[1913 Webster]

http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/...
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Kastoriá, Greece

#12 Feb 5, 2010
Filip the II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>First - till you claim that you are "greek" = mongrel.
Since: Greeks (ethnic group)
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Greeks (ethnic group) in Wikipedia to CHECK FOR ALTERNATIVE TITLES OR SPELLINGS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_%28ethnic...
Second: How you say you don't read when you read? How else you'll answer on my post? or I'm imagining things...
This your strange behaviour is called Oxymoron, which perfectly matches with only plausible definition i found for mongrels like you:
Greek \Greek\, n.
2. A swindler; a knave; a cheat.[Slang]
[1913 Webster]
3. Something unintelligible; as, it was all Greek to me.
[Colloq.]
[1913 Webster]
http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/...
http://macedonia-evidence.org/documentation.h...
backforashorttim e

Australia

#13 Feb 5, 2010
Filip the II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>First - till you claim that you are "greek" = mongrel.
Since: Greeks (ethnic group)
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Greeks (ethnic group) in Wikipedia to CHECK FOR ALTERNATIVE TITLES OR SPELLINGS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_%28ethnic...
Second: How you say you don't read when you read? How else you'll answer on my post? or I'm imagining things...
This your strange behaviour is called Oxymoron, which perfectly matches with only plausible definition i found for mongrels like you:
Greek \Greek\, n.
2. A swindler; a knave; a cheat.[Slang]
[1913 Webster]
3. Something unintelligible; as, it was all Greek to me.
[Colloq.]
[1913 Webster]
http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/...
You misunderstood me. I meant I don't read the propaganda crap and the pages of copy/paste. In fact also 85% of this message of yours. I scan for comments that appear to have been made by a human being (live). I keep hoping that something usefull will be written by one of you.
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#14 Feb 5, 2010
backforashorttime wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstood me. I meant I don't read the propaganda crap and the pages of copy/paste. In fact also 85% of this message of yours. I scan for comments that appear to have been made by a human being (live).
You discovered my secret!

I'm actualy a Electromechanic drone which ospitalises the spirit and the mind of the Filip the II - resurected by mad Macedonian scientists in early 90-ties!

I have no feelings as I act automatically, my purpose, as the one of my human ancestor - is one and only: anihilating Athenians (seen that mad Germanss have rebuilded it) and no Thebans (since the Germs didn't manage to restore them too).

Go back in Ethiopia mongrel! Don't ashame yourself firther...
backforashorttim e

Australia

#15 Feb 5, 2010
Filip the II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>You discovered my secret!
I'm actualy a Electromechanic drone which ospitalises the spirit and the mind of the Filip the II - resurected by mad Macedonian scientists in early 90-ties!
I have no feelings as I act automatically, my purpose, as the one of my human ancestor - is one and only: anihilating Athenians (seen that mad Germanss have rebuilded it) and no Thebans (since the Germs didn't manage to restore them too).
Go back in Ethiopia mongrel! Don't ashame yourself firther...
We seem to have entered the Twilight zone!
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#16 Feb 5, 2010
backforashorttime wrote:
<quoted text>
We seem to have entered the Twilight zone!
Yeah, you sure have:

"Admitting Greece into the Eurozone was always questionable. After the real numbers were known, it became obvious that its failure to abide by its commitments under the Financial Stability Pact was more widespread and deeper than expected.
However, the full light was only discovered after a daunting report of Eurostat, the European Statistical Agency of the Union, was established at the request of the Commission."
backforashorttim e

Australia

#17 Feb 5, 2010
Filip the II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you sure have:
"Admitting Greece into the Eurozone was always questionable. After the real numbers were known, it became obvious that its failure to abide by its commitments under the Financial Stability Pact was more widespread and deeper than expected.
However, the full light was only discovered after a daunting report of Eurostat, the European Statistical Agency of the Union, was established at the request of the Commission."
The "Electromechanic drone" is back
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#18 Feb 5, 2010
backforashorttime wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Electromechanic drone" is back
I was charging my bateries...

"...hundreds of elderly Greeks jostled for a plastic plate of free grub and glass of wine poured out the barrel – eager to take advantage of the freebies as they pinch pennies in the economic gloom.

“This is the only way many people can celebrate. There's not enough money around to go to a restaurant,” retiree Katerina Aidonopoulou said after finishing her meal, barely audible over music from a live band outside the capital's main food market.

“I think it will be better next year. What else can anyone say? You have to be optimistic or God help you.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-busi...

Sometimes I feel sorry for you, but then I remember who you are actualy...
backforashorttim e

Australia

#19 Feb 5, 2010
Filip the II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>I was charging my bateries...
...Sometimes I feel sorry for you, but then I remember who you are actualy...
Yes, get ready as soon as Greece meets her demise you can get your chance to be part of EU and NATO :)

We have such community issues here in Australia and so do they in USA, so what of it?
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#20 Feb 5, 2010
MAKEDONSKI Internet Domain -.mk

http://users.telenet.be/worldstandards/intern...
Filip the II Reincarnated

Tetovo, Macedonia

#21 Feb 6, 2010
MAKEDONSKI Internet Domain -.mk

http://users.telenet.be/worldstandards/intern...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 47
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arvanites , greeks only in greek church history (Jul '13) 3 hr makedonas from ci... 309
Greek janisaries and diaspora spread lies to w... 3 hr makedonas from ci... 6
Why ALBANIANS ARE SO STUPID? (Oct '12) 4 hr LIES 108
THE PROKLAMATA , do greeks know what it means (May '13) 19 hr DaniEl 146
Albania is set to be Divided. 23 hr zika the great 2
News Macedonia 'Should be Divided between Kosovo, Bu... Sun zika the great 12
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE (Mar '16) Sat makedonas from ci... 237
More from around the web