Hellas - The Core Culture

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HELLFIRE

Sydney, Australia

#1 Sep 11, 2012
The binding thread of Hellenism woven into the very fabric of all cultures. Fact.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#2 Sep 11, 2012
i would go so far as to say hellenism is in the dna of all western man
HELLFIRE

Sydney, Australia

#3 Sep 11, 2012
mr large wrote:
i would go so far as to say hellenism is in the dna of all western man
Alexandros was the ultimate racist in that case, he wanted to make everyone a Hellene...that must mean that these boofhead skops somehow missed out surely our DNA can't have such a retarded strand!

Yes I agree. Particularly given that every culture has been influenced or has some form of Hellenic characteristic.
Bronzilla

Chalkís, Greece

#4 Sep 11, 2012
HELLFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexandros was the ultimate racist in that case, he wanted to make everyone a Hellene...that must mean that these boofhead skops somehow missed out surely our DNA can't have such a retarded strand!
Yes I agree. Particularly given that every culture has been influenced or has some form of Hellenic characteristic.
thats what I say last time to a Greek Lady asking about

"We start first the partuza, all are our kids" ;)))
HELLFIRE

Sydney, Australia

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what I say last time to a Greek Lady asking about
"We start first the partuza, all are our kids" ;)))
oreo!
curious

Marratxi, Spain

#7 Sep 11, 2012
HELLFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened with the Hellenes at Issus ? Any news ? We know the commander Thymodes had lead the 30,000 Hellene mercenaries at Issus in the service of King Darius. Nothing is actually heard from Thymodes after Issus and the 8,000 veteran mercenaries were in fact shipped to Sparta by a certain Hippias. What about the rest 22k ?

Later , in the fall of 333 BC the Spartan King Agis III had met with the Persian commanders Pharnabazus and Autophradates, somewhere in the Aegean, and revealed them his plans for a war against Alexander in Greece itself. The Persians agreed to support Agis - with a mere 30 talents and just 10 ships. A lousy fee rather than substantial support. But Agis managed to recruit the Greek mercenary survivors of Issus - who had served in the Persian army - a tough force of 8,000 seasoned men hungry for revenge. In the summer of 331 BC Agis defeated Corrhagus, the Macedonian general in the Pelopponese and garrison commander of Corinth.
Meanwhile Antipater, Alexander's regent in Macedonia, had recruited a large force of over 40,000 strong, with a small Macedonian nucleus and substantial numbers of barbarians from the northern fringes of the empire. The final battle, fought near Megalopolis, was a terrible massacre. King Agis faced Antipater with 22,000 troops who were at their very best that day. Early in the battle Antipater's lines broke, but in the end it was the sheer weight of numbers that brought victory to the Macedonians. It is written 5,300 died on the Spartan side and 3,500 on the Macedonian side.
Bronzilla

Chalkís, Greece

#8 Sep 11, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>What about the rest 22k ?
stay there make babies
HELLFIRE

Sydney, Australia

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
stay there make babies
second mega partouza
Miss Macedonia

Greece

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Alexander punished the Greeks who fought against him and he clearly called them traitors of Greece!
This fact derives from Arrianos's history!
And those Greeks fought for the Persians without personal decision cuz all the people who were slaves of Persians they participated in the persian army,this was decision of the Persian king!
Talk about the Greeks of the other Greece who supported Alexander's campaign like Thessalians and Cypriots who were his best soldiers!
And don't forget the inscription at Parthenon....
"Alexander the Great and the Greeks...."!He don't separate Macedonians and Greeks...he wrote only "Greeks" therefore Macedonians were part of the Greeks!
curious

Marratxi, Spain

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
stay there make babies
Making babies on the top of the hill , the last stand ? r.i.p .. Some 16k Hellene pow's ended up working in the gold mines of Chalcidice peninsula and some 17k were sent under Kleithos the black to south Siberia presumably to fight some tribes there and another column of 15k was destroyed on their way back from Babylon to Greece after Alexander died . So , 22k , 8k , 16k ,17k .. that's a lot even for ancient warfare standards , including the 2.5 k of those at Chaeronea . 60k ?
Constantin I the illyrian

Europe

#13 Sep 11, 2012
The macos faked you, idiots

Greeks think Alexander was their hero and Macedonia was Greek.

Its like Jews say Hitler is their Hero
and Germany is Israel.

Stupid phoenician seagypsies
Bronzilla

Chalkís, Greece

#14 Sep 11, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>south Siberia
more babies ;))
slavs are Greeks ;))))
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#16 Sep 11, 2012
HELLFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>
the fyroms can't take being worthless to the west other than guarding toilets in afganistan while real soldiers take a shit. i must admit i enjoy watching these goatfuckers die. the albanians aren't taking thier shit anymore. now the albanians are saying they want a new constitution. in otherwords a federalization of monkeyville which is the first step to final partition. the best part is ivanov , truely the dumbest politician in the balkans racing off to brussels demanding that the eu and nato throw away 45 years of consensus requirements and admit them. next the turks can use the same method for admission. what fucking loooooooosers
HELLFIRE

Sydney, Australia

#17 Sep 11, 2012
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
the fyroms can't take being worthless to the west other than guarding toilets in afganistan while real soldiers take a shit. i must admit i enjoy watching these goatfuckers die. the albanians aren't taking thier shit anymore. now the albanians are saying they want a new constitution. in otherwords a federalization of monkeyville which is the first step to final partition. the best part is ivanov , truely the dumbest politician in the balkans racing off to brussels demanding that the eu and nato throw away 45 years of consensus requirements and admit them. next the turks can use the same method for admission. what fucking loooooooosers
They are truly the clowns of humanity. Dumba55 skopslavski wannabes making demands on false pretenses and as for the Turkalous, well we all know that nobody wants to admit those savages into any civilised society circles. What a cesspool of imbociles.

“"MAKEDONKA"”

Since: Jul 08

Bitola

#20 Sep 12, 2012
Here’s some light entertainment to keep your hell-ass relaxed.

MISTER GAY GREECE VIDEO 1

MISTER GAY GREECE VIDEO 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

MISTER GAY GREECE VIDEO 10

Long live gay hell-ass!
HELLFIRE

Sydney, Australia

#21 Sep 12, 2012
Rosetta stone wrote:
Here’s some light entertainment to keep your hell-ass relaxed.
MISTER GAY GREECE VIDEO 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vGKvb2MkeiMXX
MISTER GAY GREECE VIDEO 2
MISTER GAY GREECE VIDEO 10
Long live gay hell-ass!
http://www.oxfamunwrapped.com.au/gift-103-cat...
samostojna MK

Curtin, Australia

#22 Sep 13, 2012
OREA? Why you talk NUTS?
OREA is Wolnut in Macedonian.
How long you Greek going to use Macedonian words
as excuse for your?, language?
Greece did not and could not have bin Europs inspiration. Its evident. Look at Europian Royalists.
Nothing Greek or Hellenic there.
SKOPSKATA

Ruse, Australia

#23 Sep 13, 2012
samostojna MK wrote:
OREA? Why you talk NUTS?
OREA is Wolnut in Macedonian.
How long you Greek going to use Macedonian words
as excuse for your?, language?
Greece did not and could not have bin Europs inspiration. Its evident. Look at Europian Royalists.
Nothing Greek or Hellenic there.
Stick to BOGO DO and BOGO VO......Malaka

“FATHER OF THE MACEDONIANS”

Since: May 09

THESSALONIKI-MACEDONIA-HELLAS

#25 Sep 13, 2012
''EXCEPT THE BLIND FORCES OF NATURE, NOTHING MOVES IN THIS WORLD, WHICH ISNOT GREEK IN ITS ORIGIN.''
Sir Henry James Sumner Maine.
Miss Macedonia

Thessaloníki, Greece

#26 Sep 13, 2012
Constantin I the illyrian wrote:
The macos faked you, idiots
Greeks think Alexander was their hero and Macedonia was Greek.
Its like Jews say Hitler is their Hero
and Germany is Israel.
Stupid phoenician seagypsies
Hahahahaha.....
Greeks consider Alexander as their biggest hero because he was Greek,he united all the Greek
states and then the Greeks won and destroyed
their big enemy,Persians!
Alexander spreaded the greek culture and language everywhere and he created the hellenistic world based on hellenic spirit!
So talk about yourselves you Albanians and Fyromians that you worship Turks,a people who enslaved and killed for 6 centuries!
You honor your ottoman heritage and you rename your places by Turkish killer Cemal;))))))
THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE 4 hr Historian 106
i introduce you to deep thinking skop bulgarian 5 hr mr large 4
3 milions arvanites in greece (Mar '13) Thu DaniEl 153
time to divide fyrom Thu ibrahim karagoul 1
Only the Sun is older than MACEDONIA (Jul '08) Jun 21 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 9
News Balkans Look to NATO as Russia's Influence Wanes Jun 16 UKRAINE in NATO 1
1000 Mosques for Germany,500 for U.K.. Jun 15 Makedonas from Ci... 6
More from around the web