Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Makedonija na Makedoncite i Skopie na SlavoSkopcite !!
jonas

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

slavoturkistan or islamic republic of east albania...whatever you choose we will respect your decision

“God loves Macedonia !”

Since: Dec 08

Skopje

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Istor wrote:
Makedonija na Makedoncite i Skopie na SlavoSkopcite !!
Etiopia na Grcite
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Marko MK wrote:
<quoted text>
Etiopia na Grcite
YES !!!!!!

the best of Africa !

and is GREEK !!!!

M_A_M_A !!!!!!
Macedonia in Hurt

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Ah the gipsy when you will learn
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Macedonia in Hurt wrote:
Ah the gipsy when you will learn
slavomongol

We try hard to help you but now Greece is OUT !!!!

now you have to deal with your internal devil(s)
Macedonia in Hurt

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

We know that greece is out,in toalet
Go back to azia gipsy first see how slavomongols looks and how we look then compare,compare your look with gipsy from anywhere of world and you will see

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Marko MK wrote:
<quoted text>
Etiopia na Grcite
Roseta Stone middle text na Etiopskite.

“MACEDONIA & THE REST OF GREECE”

Since: May 11

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

The key word is "Macedonia". Macedonia = Greece.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Would you stop now denying the existence of Greece and Greeks at ancient times?
Would you stop licking your propaganda assssess ?? Would you stop being MALAKES ??

MALAKES !!
Tony

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Istor wrote:
Would you stop licking your propaganda assssess ?? Would you stop being MALAKES ??
MALAKES !!
Show me a map of Greece in ancient times.
Tony

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Arrianos wrote:
The key word is "Macedonia". Macedonia = Greece.
And Greece = Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

MALAKES !!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/T6...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Not before you confess that Greece and Greeks did exist at ancient times for they are mentionned in the inscription of the first post of this thread.

Well?
Tony

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Istor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not before you confess that Greece and Greeks did exist at ancient times for they are mentionned in the inscription of the first post of this thread.
Well?
Lol. How can they exist when they didn't

Show me proof. A map would be perfect, is it that hard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
Show me proof. A map would be perfect, is it that hard
Yet, it is. But then, it seems that it is very easy for you to show us an ancient map of Macedonia !! Well, go ahead.
Tony

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Istor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, it is. But then, it seems that it is very easy for you to show us an ancient map of Macedonia !! Well, go ahead.
You are claiming Macedonia is Greek. So show a map of Greece.

Plenty of Macedonian maps. But none of Greece

“"MAKEDONKA"”

Since: Jul 08

Bitola

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

Alexander may have killed at least 50,000 Greeks who where fighting on the Persian side and you clam his Greek your stupidity is beyond belief.

[1] Arrian's The Campaigns of Alexander "The cavalry action which ensued was desperate enough, and the Persians broke only when they knew that the Greek mercenaries were being cut and destroyed by the Macedonian infantry." [p.119-20]
[ancient Greeks fighting against ancient Macedonians and the modern Greeks called Alexander's conquest Greek? Something doesn't add up here.]
[2] Arrian "The Campaigns of Alexander" "When received the report that Alexander was moving forward to the attack, he sent some 30,000 mounted troops and 20,000 light infantry across the river Pinarus, to give himself a chance of getting the main body of his army into position without molestation. His dispositions were as follows: in the van of his heavy infantry were his 30,000 Greek mercenaries, facing the Macedonian infantry, with some 60,000 Persian heavy infantry- known as Kardakes." [p.114]
[Paradoxical juncture: Alexander's conquest can not be called Greek conquest while 30,000 Greeks are actually fighting against Alexander and his Macedonians, while far less,(7,000) were part of the Macedonian army.]
[3] Quintus Rufus "The History of Alexander" Patron, the Greek commander, speaks with Darius:
"Your Majesty", said Patron, "we few are all that remain of 50,000 Greeks. We were all with you in your more fortunate days, and in your present situation we remain as we were when you were prospering, ready to make for and to accept as our country and our home any lands you choose. We and you have been drawn together both by your prosperity and your adversity. By this inviolable loyalty of ours I beg and beseech you: pitch your tent in our area of the camp and let us be your bodyguards. We have left Greece behind; for us there is no Bactria; our hopes rest entirely in you - I wish that were true of the others also! Further talk serves no purpose. As a foreigner born of another race I should not be asking for the responsibility of guarding your person if I thought anyone else could do it." [p.112-13]
[50,000 Greeks serving with Darius’ army and fighting Alexander's Macedonians. A legitimate and a very obvious question: If Alexander’s army was in fact a ‘Greek army’, as the modern Greeks claim, then how is it possible for a ‘Greek king’- Alexander, to hire mercenaries - Greeks, from his 'own' country? 50,000 strong Greeks were with Darius fighting the Macedonians, while Alexander took only 7,000 Greeks next to his Macedonians which served him as "hostages" and "were potential trouble makers" (Green), which he got rid of only when he learned that the rebellion in Greece against the Macedonian occupation forces there was suppressed (Green, Badian, Borza). The fact that 50,000 Greeks were fighting Alexander’s Macedonians shows clearly that their loyalty and their numerical superiority lies with Darius and his Persians, not with Alexander and his Macedonians. As Peter Green puts it: "if this was a Greek conquest where were the Greek troops?" Alexander’s conquest can not therefore be at all a Greek conquest, but simply a Macedonian conquest.]
[4] "The turning point in the evolution of Alexander's army appears to have been the year 330. Until then the Macedonian component was progressively reinforced, reaching peaks before Issus and after the arrival of Amyntas' great contingent late in 331. Alexander then thought it safe to divest himself of non Macedonian troops. The forces from the Corinthean League, infantry and cavalry, were demobilized from Ecbetana in the spring of 330;

ENOUGH

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

Rosetta stone wrote:
Alexander may have killed at least 50,000 Greeks who where fighting on the Persian side and you clam his Greek your stupidity is beyond belief.
[1] Arrian's The Campaigns of Alexander "The cavalry action which ensued was desperate enough, and the Persians broke only when they knew that the Greek mercenaries were being cut and destroyed by the Macedonian infantry." [p.119-20]
[ancient Greeks fighting against ancient Macedonians and the modern Greeks called Alexander's conquest Greek? Something doesn't add up here.]
[2] Arrian "The Campaigns of Alexander" "When received the report that Alexander was moving forward to the attack, he sent some 30,000 mounted troops and 20,000 light infantry across the river Pinarus, to give himself a chance of getting the main body of his army into position without molestation. His dispositions were as follows: in the van of his heavy infantry were his 30,000 Greek mercenaries, facing the Macedonian infantry, with some 60,000 Persian heavy infantry- known as Kardakes." [p.114]
[Paradoxical juncture: Alexander's conquest can not be called Greek conquest while 30,000 Greeks are actually fighting against Alexander and his Macedonians, while far less,(7,000) were part of the Macedonian army.]
[3] Quintus Rufus "The History of Alexander" Patron, the Greek commander, speaks with Darius:
"Your Majesty", said Patron, "we few are all that remain of 50,000 Greeks. We were all with you in your more fortunate days, and in your present situation we remain as we were when you were prospering, ready to make for and to accept as our country and our home any lands you choose. We and you have been drawn together both by your prosperity and your adversity. By this inviolable loyalty of ours I beg and beseech you: pitch your tent in our area of the camp and let us be your bodyguards. We have left Greece behind; for us there is no Bactria; our hopes rest entirely in you - I wish that were true of the others also! Further talk serves no purpose. As a foreigner born of another race I should not be asking for the responsibility of guarding your person if I thought anyone else could do it." [p.112-13]
[50,000 Greeks serving with Darius’ army and fighting Alexander's Macedonians. A legitimate and a very obvious question: If Alexander’s army was in fact a ‘Greek army’, as the modern Greeks claim, then how is it possible for a ‘Greek king’- Alexander, to hire mercenaries - Greeks, from his 'own' country? 50,000 strong Greeks were with Darius fighting the Macedonians, while Alexander took only 7,000 Greeks next to his Macedonians which served him as "hostages" and "were potential trouble makers" (Green), which he got rid of only when he learned that the rebellion in Greece against the Macedonian occupation forces there was suppressed (Green, Badian, Borza). The fact that 50,000 Greeks were fighting Alexander’s Macedonians shows clearly that their loyalty and their numerical superiority lies with Darius and his Persians, not with Alexander and his Macedonians. As Peter Green puts it: "if this was a Greek conquest where were the Greek troops?" Alexander’s conquest can not therefore be at all a Greek conquest, but simply a Macedonian conquest.]
[4] "The turning point in the evolution of Alexander's army appears to have been the year 330. Until then the Macedonian component was progressively reinforced, reaching peaks before Issus and after the arrival of Amyntas' great contingent late in 331. Alexander then thought it safe to divest himself of non Macedonian troops. The forces from the Corinthean League, infantry and cavalry, were demobilized from Ecbetana in the spring of 330;
Learn this is your motto

The weaker the data available upon which to base one's conclusion, the greater the precision which should be quoted in order to give the data authenticity.

You waste bandwidth to no end.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

267 Users are viewing the Macedonia Forum right now

Search the Macedonia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) 3 min DaniEl 417,042
this is what has become of our country 15 min Maco Style 2
Saint Elias Day (Ilinden): Macedonian Uprising 21 min Maco Style 7
MACEDONIANS from Occupied Territories: SOLUN (Oct '11) 28 min Maco Style 101
Are Modern Day Greeks related to the Ancient Gr... 30 min Maco Style 43
The Albanian region Chameria (Sep '08) 33 min Maco Style 1,398
Greece to change it's name back to Hellas... 35 min Maco Style 5
Modern greeks are gypsies? (Jan '12) 6 hr HELLENIC KIWI 11,776
Are Fyromians Slavs, Yes or No? 6 hr Istor 41