Joke about Turks
First Prev
of 66
Next Last
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#1 Apr 10, 2012
A Greek and a Turk get into a car accident and it's a bad one. Both cars are totally demolished, but, amazingly, neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the Greek sees the guy is wearing a T-shirt with Turkish written on it and says, "So you're a Turk. I'm a Greek. Just look at our cars. There's nothing left, but we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God. God must have meant that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace the rest of our days." The Turk replies, "I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God." The Greek continues, "And look at this. Here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of Retsina wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then he hands the bottle to the Turk. He agrees, takes a few big swigs, and hands the bottle back to the Greek. The Greek takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap on, and hands it back to the Turk. The Turk asks, "Aren't you having any?" The Greek replies, "No...I think I'll wait for the police..."
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#2 Apr 10, 2012
Anyone got some FYROMian jokes?
I know this: What do you get when you make a FYROMian take a shower? A Bulgarian with some dirty water. Anyone got anything else?
GreeksareShiptar eandTurks

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2012
That first joke didn't make sense cause Turk's don't drink alcohol cause it is against their Muslim religion to drink alcohol so your so called joke is a total epic failure which you made and wrecked it you retarded, peabrain, brain dead, brain damaged, brain washed, uneducated Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass).
GreeksareShiptar eandTurks

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Here is a better joke that rapes and shits on your joke.

A Greek and an Italian were sitting down one day
debating who had the superior culture.
The Greek says, "We have the Parthenon." The Italian
says, "We have the Coliseum." The Greek says, "We had
great Mathematicians." The Italian says, "We had the
Roman Empire," and so on and so on and then the
Greek says: "We invented sex."
The Italian says, "That is true, but it was the Italians who
introduced it to women."

Lmfao!

XD
Greeks are Muslim

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2012
More funny Gayreek jokes.
1. What do you give a Gayreek Gypsy man with a scratch card?
A coin to scratch it with cause the Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) can't afford a coin cause they are broke.
2. Why did the little Gayreek Gypsy boy run away from home?
He didn't like the way he was being reared.
3. "I need a dollar, dollar, a dollar is what I need" is the new national anthem if Gayreece (Hell Ass) is surpisingly catchy.
4. How do you seperate the Gayreek Gypsy boys from the Gayreek Gypsy men in Gayreece (Hell Ass)? With a crowbar.
Lmfao!
XD

Since: Apr 12

Wetherill Park, Australia

#7 Apr 12, 2012
turks do drink alcohol

RAK = Raki turkish word

little do you know about turks

as for your greek jokes.......
why do fyromians hang newly weds undersheets on the balcony the morning after wedding
to prove the bride is a virgin

welcome to the 21st century BULGARO SKATA

“"MAKEDONKA"”

Since: Jul 08

Bitola

#9 Apr 12, 2012
Have a seat gay boys lesbos girls!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The best joke ever!!!
Greeks are Gypsies

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2012
Rakija is a Slavic drink and Rakija is a Slavic name for the Slavic drink Rakija, not Turkish you retarded, peabrain, brain dead, brain damaged, brain washed, uneducated Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass) and not all Turk's drink Rakija cause most of the Turk's in Turkey are Muslim only a few Turk's in Turkey are non Muslim and drink Rakija.
Greeks are Gypsies

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2012
And nope, the Macedonian women from Republic Of Macedonia don't do that before their wedding day but I think the Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) do that cause I heard that the Gayreek Gypsy father of the Gayreek Gypsy bride sticks his mircoscopic pin dick in both holes of the bride aka his daughter on the day of the wedding before she gets married to prove she is a virgin before she gets married, I guess the Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) are use to incest since all Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) are inbreds and most of them are homosexuals and the ones that are not homosexuals but straight are into incest, at least the Gayreek Gypsies from Gayreece (Hell Ass) try to keep it in the family.

Lmfao!

XD
Greeks are Gypsies

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2012
And na, my jokes were still funnier Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass), now go break a plate off your head and off your brides head after you get married you retarded, peabrain, brain dead, brain damaged, brain washed, uneducated Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass).
Greeks are Gypsies

United States

#13 Apr 12, 2012
And I have always been in the 21st century you retarded, peabrain, brain dead, brain damaged, brain washed, uneducated Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass).

#14 Apr 12, 2012
Greeks are Gypsies wrote:
Rakija is a Slavic drink and Rakija is a Slavic name for the Slavic drink Rakija, not Turkish you retarded, peabrain, brain dead, brain damaged, brain washed, uneducated Gayreek Gypsy from Gayreece (Hell Ass) and not all Turk's drink Rakija cause most of the Turk's in Turkey are Muslim only a few Turk's in Turkey are non Muslim and drink Rakija.
lol

once again your research of slavic documents is impecable

conclusion what does rakija mean in your language

Sweet fark all
Greeks are Gypsies

United States

#15 Apr 12, 2012
Rakija in the Macedonian language means "Rakija is a Slavic drink drunk by many Slavic countries in Europe", that is what Rakija is in Macedonian.
Greeks are Gypsies

United States

#16 Apr 12, 2012
Alcoholic*
Greeks are Gypsies

United States

#17 Apr 12, 2012
And has the same meaning in other Slavic countries too, what does "Rakija" mean in the Gayreek Gypsy language?

Makedonas-HELLAS

“HUBRIS-ATIS-NEME SIS-TISIS”

Since: Jan 10

Thessaloniki,Makedonia, Hellas

#18 Apr 12, 2012
And has the same meaning in other Slavic countries too, what does "Rakija" mean in the Gayreek Gypsy language?
Raki= from the Greek word Rakos (plural Raki) meaning wrecked or exchausted.

OFF YOU GO FYROMIAN TRASH

#19 Apr 12, 2012
YOU ARE A FUNNY KUNTA RAKI(JA
RAKI TURKISH
add JA it becomes slavic

It has a meaning in turkish why is there no meanin in slavic.......... Hmmmmm

poor little bulgaro

no end to it is there wait FYROM will now attempt rewriting history on rakija funny LOL macedonia is greek bre FYROMIAN is bulgaria however turkey can have you.

regards

#20 Apr 12, 2012
Makedonas-HELLAS wrote:
<quoted text>
Raki= from the Greek word Rakos (plural Raki) meaning wrecked or exchausted.
OFF YOU GO FYROMIAN TRASH
if you understand what tsiporo is/means it will lead you to an answer

Makedonas-HELLAS

“HUBRIS-ATIS-NEME SIS-TISIS”

Since: Jan 10

Thessaloniki,Makedonia, Hellas

#21 Apr 12, 2012
Alexander the Great wrote:
A Greek and a Turk get into a car accident and it's a bad one. Both cars are totally demolished, but, amazingly, neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the Greek sees the guy is wearing a T-shirt with Turkish written on it and says, "So you're a Turk. I'm a Greek. Just look at our cars. There's nothing left, but we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God. God must have meant that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace the rest of our days." The Turk replies, "I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God." The Greek continues, "And look at this. Here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of Retsina wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then he hands the bottle to the Turk. He agrees, takes a few big swigs, and hands the bottle back to the Greek. The Greek takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap on, and hands it back to the Turk. The Turk asks, "Aren't you having any?" The Greek replies, "No...I think I'll wait for the police..."
Hahaha that was a good one :))))
Greeks are Gypsies

United States

#22 Apr 12, 2012
What does the meaning of Rakija mean in Turkish then? And Rakija means in the Slavic language means a Alcoholic Slavic drink in the Slavic language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prilep: A Serbian Turkoman Past (Oct '08) 5 hr Vojvodina is Serbia 10
MACEDONIAN FRONT (World War I) (Nov '10) 6 hr Vojvodina is Serbia 39
Macedonian Tsar Stefan Dusan (Dec '10) 6 hr Vojvodina is Serbia 21
Why Greece should recognise Macedonia? Jul 21 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 7
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE Jul 20 Makedonas from Ci... 136
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... Jul 16 Makedonas from Ci... 14
News Serbia Slams Macedonia Over Kosovo (Oct '09) Jul 16 koolman 476
More from around the web