WHY zika the filthy albo talks about ...

WHY zika the filthy albo talks about GAYS?

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#3 Jan 1, 2013
blaa blaa bllaa still you havent told me WHY did the CHURCH rename and rebapties them if they were greeks WHY WHY WHY and whats with the albo are you paronoid or sick not every one is a albo , whach out an albo hahah, whach out an albo hahaha parionoid idiot, have you seen any one thats an albo and has a name ZIKA stupid greek , you have to use your head some times the church can not think fore always just some times MY turkish friend
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#5 Jan 2, 2013
blaa blaa bllaa still you havent told me WHY did the CHURCH rename and rebapties them if they were greeks WHY WHY WHY and whats with the albo are you paronoid or sick not every one is a albo , whach out an albo hahah, whach out an albo hahaha parionoid idiot, have you seen any one thats an albo and has a name ZIKA stupid greek , you have to use your head some times the church can not think fore always just some times MY turkish friend ,hahahah the turks changed there names but not there religion so the greek church just had to rename them hahahahaha i feel so sad for you hahah you could have come up with something better , runing out of lies hahhah
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#8 Jan 3, 2013
NAZI filthy Scopian PIGS wrote:
<quoted text> filthy albo subhuman everyone can see my answers to your questions
ALSO THEY CAN SEE HOW DUMB U ALBOS ARE
MUSTAFA ALBANOGLU TURKOPHILE NATION WITH TURKO NAMES.
after a million posts u refuse ur albanian nationality !!
IF U WERENT AN ALBO U WOULDVED SAID THAT A MILLION POSTS BEFORE !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats why u r albo
coz u r the dumbest people
busted again
hahaha dont get upset my turkish friend or should i call you albanian friend hahah or you can be my slav brother, stop being paranoid just becouse you have turkish or albanian blood dosent mean you cant be greek , your best and bravest all you national heros were albos , nothing to be sad about be happy , stupid turk
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#9 Jan 20, 2013
still waiting WHY did the church rename and rebaptisie all of the so called greeks from turky , are thet to greek to be greek hahah
Scopi Filthy PROPAGANDA

Greece

#10 Jan 21, 2013
hahahahahaha this dude is concerned about his questions that have already been answered a 100 times AND NOT THE REVEL OF HIS GAY BEING?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
I TOLD IN OTHER POSTS BUT U R STILL ASK NON EXISTING QUESTIONS
THE ANATOLIAN GREEKS NEVER REBAPTIZED COZ THEY WERE ALREADY CHRISITANS
as for the few that were renamed back to their original greek name , it was to regain that name that was turkized
COMPRENTE FOKEN STINKY FILTHY ALBOTURKOGLU SCUM ?
hahahahahahaha
now ask again !!!!!!

jesus WHY R ALBOS SO DUMB ??????????
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Scopi Filthy PROPAGANDA wrote:
hahahahahaha this dude is concerned about his questions that have already been answered a 100 times AND NOT THE REVEL OF HIS GAY BEING?
as for the few that were renamed back to their original greek name , it was to regain that name that was turkized
hahahahahahaha
now ask again !!!!!!
WRONG ALL ANATOLIANS WERE RENAMED AND REBAPTISED and no one is saying that they are not christions they were all christions BUT TURKISH christions all turks were christions before they were converted to islam READ YOUR OWN CHURCH DOCTRINE TO BECOME A GREEK YOU MUST be renamed and rebaptised by the greek church , hahah and a few were renamed to the original greek names hahahha why did they have difrrent names hahah,,, A NON EXISTING QUESTION ,, the big question who are you , a fake nation , you are a nation created by a mix of albos slavs and turks, we are greek hahah we dont evan talk greek ,, THE main reason the church imported 1,5 milion christion turks was that they were loosing power instead of the creation of a so called greek state the albos were taking over, the main lingo in athens was albanian , oficial lingo in your navy was albanian your national heros albanian evan the german - greek king hahah asked were are the greeks , so the church found them in anatolia,
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#12 Jan 22, 2013
hahah no greeks hahah only turks hahah still waiting, were are my turkish and albanian friends , sory i mean thr real greeks from greece hahahahhha
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#13 Jan 22, 2013
zika wrote:
hahah no greeks hahah only turks hahah still waiting, were are my turkish and albanian friends , sory i mean thr real greeks from greece hahahahhha
ILLITERATE MUSLIM GUTLESS TURKOMONGOL==>>WHY DON'T YOU READ KOLOKOTRONIS MEMOIRS!AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT YOUR TURKOALBANIAN MUSLIM FATHERS!
*** THE FATHER OF THEODORE KOLOKOTRONIS!COLLABORATED WITH THE TURKS!IN ORDER TO ERADICATE ALL THE TURKOALBANIANS FROM PELOPONNESE!BECAUSE THEY HAD BECOME A MENACE TO THE POPULATION!! I WILL POST IT WHEN I FIND IT!
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#14 Jan 23, 2013
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>ILLITERATE MUSLIM GUTLESS TURKOMONGOL==>>WHY DON'T YOU READ KOLOKOTRONIS MEMOIRS!AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT YOUR TURKOALBANIAN MUSLIM FATHERS!
*** THE FATHER OF THEODORE KOLOKOTRONIS!COLLABORATED WITH THE TURKS!IN ORDER TO ERADICATE ALL THE TURKOALBANIANS FROM PELOPONNESE!BECAUSE THEY HAD BECOME A MENACE TO THE POPULATION!! I WILL POST IT WHEN I FIND IT!
hahahah dont get upset sweet heart hahah 1st i am not muslim or albanian hahah are YOU hahah does he say that he is not albanian NO it dosent , there are only christion albos and muslim albos THERE ARE NO TURKOALBO they ONLY are in GREEK CHURCH HISTORY hahah and you forget to mention the greek muslims yes greeks did converty to islam hahah, my turkish friend or should i call you my albanian friend hahah
Scopi Filthy PROPAGANDA

Greece

#15 Jan 23, 2013
another thing I've noticed that this mongol is church obssesed ,I dont know why , but in every comment of his there is a church refference !!

who gives a damn!!!!

hahahahahaha this dude is concerned about his questions that have already been answered a 100 times AND NOT THE REVEAL OF HIS GAY BEING?
hahahahahahaha
now ask again !!!!!!

zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#16 Jan 24, 2013
another thing I've noticed that this mongol is church obssesed ,I dont know why , but in every comment of his there is a church refference !!
who gives a damn!!!!
hahahahahaha this dude is concerned about his questions that have already been answered a 100 times AND NOT THE REVEAL OF HIS GAY BEING?
hahahahahahaha
now ask again !!!!!!
hahahah fealing the pain hahah there are no turkoalbanians stop reading you church history there are only muslim albo or christion albos you can not be turkish and albanian at the same time unless you are a stupid greek, why would the turks in anatolia change there names but not there religion, maybe becouse they were turks, and they were rebaptisied and renamed so stop lieing to your self becouse we do read other books not just what the church tells us hahhaa , YOUR ARE TURKISH OR ALBANIAN hahahh your national heros are albos , main lingo in athens albo, oficial lingo in the navy albo what are you =ALBO, and talking about gays hahah , WHAT IT TAKES TO BE GREEK hahah + renamed and rebaptisied by a greek priest and strong knees and a big ass and a picture of alex the great so he can be brave and not cry or sream when the albos get him hahahh MEGAS ALEKSANDROS PUFTAKIS ASHOLATIS, pure greek., LONG live the great republic of BULGARIA
Scopi Filthy PROPAGANDA

Greece

#17 Jan 25, 2013

who gives a damn!!!!

hahahahahahaha
now ask again !!!!!!

Fatos Lubojia - Albanian historian
EXPLAINS WHY ALBOS CONSTANTLY LIE & SPEAK ABOUT THEIR FANTASIES which think r true!

That's the way it is with our culture, which is mythomaniac, national-communist, romantic self-glorifying. You can't say anything objective without ppl getting angry. The Albanians r people who still dream. That is what they are like in their conversations, their literature In light of Hoxha & pyramid schemes, Albanians are a people who still dream. That's just the way they are"

SO ACCORDING TO ALBANIAN DESCRIPTION OF ALBANIANS
THEY ARE:

MYTHOMANIACS
SELF-GLORYFYING
DREAMERS
LIARS
NO OBJECTIVITY
ANGRY AT ANYTHING OBJECTIVE
ROMANTIC COMMUNISTS

ehhehehehehehehehehh
TALKING ABOUT SELF-AWARENESS !!!!

ITS UNBELIEVABLE HOW IN EVERY ALBANIAN COMMENT
FATOS IS ALWAYS VERYFIED !!!!

NOT ONE SINGLE OBJECTIVE ALBO EXISTS IN HERE
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#18 Jan 28, 2013
who gives a damn!!!!
hahahahahahaha
now ask again !!!!!!
EXPLAINS WHY ALBOS CONSTANTLY LIE & SPEAK ABOUT THEIR FANTASIES which think r true!
That's the way it is with our culture, which is mythomaniac, national-communist, romantic self-glorifying. You can't say anything objective without ppl getting angry. The Albanians r people who still dream. That is what they are like in their conversations, their literature In light of Hoxha & pyramid schemes, Albanians are a people who still dream. That's just the way they are"
THEY ARE:
MYTHOMANIACS
SELF-GLORYFYING
DREAMERS
LIARS
NO OBJECTIVITY
ROMANTIC COMMUNISTS
ehhehehehehehehehehh
hahahah well said you fit all the above you must be a arvanites- albo, nothing to be ashamed they did creat your country hahah . have anice day my albanian friend and remember stop lieing to your self, you will feel better it will set your soul free,
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#19 Jan 28, 2013
and the anatolians were turkish christions and they spoke turkish aswell. and they were all reNAMED and REBAPTISIED so stop lieing to your self
ALBOS go BACK to CAUCASUS

Greece

#20 Jan 29, 2013

who gives a damn!!!!

hahahahahahaha
now ask again !!!!!!

THEY ARE:

MYTHOMANIACS
SELF-GLORYFYING
DREAMERS
LIARS
NO OBJECTIVITY
ROMANTIC COMMUNISTS

ehhehehehehehehehehh

zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#22 Jan 29, 2013
ALBOS go BACK to CAUCASUS wrote:
who gives a damn!!!!
hahahahahahaha
now ask again !!!!!!
THEY ARE:
MYTHOMANIACS
SELF-GLORYFYING
DREAMERS
LIARS
NO OBJECTIVITY
ROMANTIC COMMUNISTS
ehhehehehehehehehehh
hahah just cut and past and copy hahah you must be greek hahah long live the great republic and soon you too will be part of it,
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#23 Jan 29, 2013
It's so hard to keep up with Greek peoples dirt digging but is Zika and Albanian? If yes why is he ashamed of it and pretending to be Bulgarian?
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Graz, Austria

#24 Jan 29, 2013
Long live Macedonia, long live Thessaloniki capital city of Macedonia!
&#8234;Dimitris Mitropanos - Ta Ladadika&#8236;

“"MAKEDONKA"”

Since: Jul 08

Bitola

#27 Jan 29, 2013
The ancient city state of modern Greece where called under the roman province Achaia that is you rightfully name in the bible after the Macedonian Kingdome fall to Rome.

So if you want the biblical world to associate you in the rightful place in the bible change your name to Achaia.

As he waited at Troas for indications of the will of God as to his future movements, he saw, in the vision of the night, a man from the opposite shores of Macedonia standing before him, and heard him cry, "Come over, and help us" (Acts 16:9). Paul recognized in this vision a message from the Lord, and the very next day set sail across the Hellespont, which separated him from Europe, and carried the tidings of the gospel into the Western world.

In Macedonia, churches were planted in Philippi, Thessalonica, and Berea. Leaving this province, Paul passed into Achaia, "the paradise of genius and renown." He reached Athens, but quitted it after, probably, a brief sojourn (17:17-31).

The Athenians had received him with cold disdain, and he never visited that city again.

He passed over to Corinth, the seat of the Roman government of Achaia, and remained there a year and a half, labouring with much success. While at Corinth, he wrote his two epistles to the church of Thessalonica, his earliest apostolic letters, and then sailed for Syria, that he might be in time to keep the feast of Pentecost at Jerusalem. He was accompanied by Aquila and Priscilla, whom he left at Ephesus, at which he touched, after a voyage of thirteen or fifteen days. He landed at Caesarea, and went up to Jerusalem, and having "saluted the church" there, and kept the feast, he left for Antioch, where he abode "some time" (Acts 18:20-23).

http://www.christweb.com/Search.asp ...

“"MAKEDONKA"”

Since: Jul 08

Bitola

#28 Jan 29, 2013
Dictionary Definition of Greece

A country of southeast Europe on the southern Balkan Peninsula and including numerous islands in the Mediterranean, Aegean, and Ionian seas. Settled by Achaeans, Aeolians, Ionians, Minoans, and
***Dorians ***by 1000 B.C., the region grew as an amalgam of independent city-states, many of which established colonies throughout the Mediterranean by the eighth century B.C..

**** Classical Greek culture, centered around Athens, reached a high point in the fifth century B.C. before being ***conquered*** by Philip II of Macedon in 338 B.C.***.

The area was later controlled by the Roman and Byzantine empires before being absorbed into the Ottoman empire (1456). In 1829, Greece gained its independence and established a constitutional monarchy. The king was deposed following a military coup in 1967, and a democratic republic was established in 1975. Athens is the capital and the largest city. Population: 10,700,000.

(Download Now or Buy the Book)
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/greece ...

****Dorian tribe was already settled with the hell-ass before Macedonians conquered your city states.****

##Read it carefully, you the hellass never gained your freedom from Macedon rule you where only in corporate in the Roman, Byzantium and Ottoman Empires.##

1*** Classical Greek culture, centered around Athens, reached a high point in the fifth century B.C. before being ***conquered*** by Philip II of Macedon in 338 B.C.***.

***Hellass never gained freedom from Macedon rule you where only in corporate in the Roman, Byzantium and Ottoman Empires***

2***The meaning and truth of this statement are alike in doubt; but he probably refers only to the tribe inhabiting the vicinity of Dodona, in Epirus.***

3***At any rate, Graeci and Graecia owed their introduction practically to the Romans after their contact with the Greeks in the war with Pyrrhus, and in consequence they included***

***(what "Hellenes" and "Hellas" did not) Epirus and Macedonia.***

http://www.bible-history.com/new_testament_ci ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greek janisaries and diaspora spread lies to w... 11 hr makedonas from ci... 4
arvanites , greeks only in greek church history (Jul '13) 12 hr makedonas from ci... 299
Albania is set to be Divided. 15 hr Gusandros 1
THE PROKLAMATA , do greeks know what it means (May '13) 16 hr DaniEl 143
News Macedonia 'Should be Divided between Kosovo, Bu... 16 hr zika the great 12
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE (Mar '16) Sat makedonas from ci... 237
United Macedonians Feb 16 makedonas from ci... 23
More from around the web