CIVIL WAR TWO..coming to greece..

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
The Lie Detector

Melbourne, Australia

#1 May 15, 2012
you dont need me to remind you of this episode of famed greek stupidity ...

what i dont get , is that you do not learn from your lessons..real idiots...

soon civil war two. unfolding on a desperate unemployed bankrupt crazed populace, that cant form a government or pass austerity measures,...
Joe

Netherlands

#2 May 16, 2012
i noticed all your threads,are against Greece,i bet that a Greek kicked ur ass in High or middle school,so much hate for them,and u cannot even understand that they teached you to read and to write,and almost half words in ur language are from them,i m not Greek,but i respect the nation that gave so many things to this world,and so many countries like USA and other in Europe try to destroy the biggest historical country.about WW3 i must inform you that Greece will not be a part of this war,and prolly it will start between Russia and Turkey,allways involved Israel etc.
hellenic RL

Australia

#3 May 16, 2012
well said Joe, the this bloke has a major complex, he does not know where he is from.
The Lie Detector

Helensvale, Australia

#4 May 16, 2012
hellenic RL wrote:
well said Joe, the this bloke has a major complex, he does not know where he is from.
I am a macedonian form macedonian...clearly i know my past....

as for your garbage....the phoenecians created the written alphabet and the egyptians created the gods..
Ignorance is Bliss

North York, Canada

#5 May 16, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>I am a macedonian form macedonian...clearly i know my past....
as for your garbage....the phoenecians created the written alphabet and the egyptians created the gods..
and YOU, are wasting your time teaching history on-line. you are in big demand, try Oxford, Cambridge, Yale, etc etc etc. take with you stiffov, gunditto and bullshev, the on-line experts of makdon historijia.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#6 May 16, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
soon civil war two. unfolding on a desperate unemployed bankrupt crazed populace, that cant form a government or pass austerity measures,...
Keep dreamin' slavomongol... at the end of the day all we have is an economic problem which will be in big part fixed in the next 10 years, while you are having the worst ethnicall tensions since 2001 and are on the edge of a civil war. Albanians are protesting in your capital daily, murders, riots, burnings of flags, global concern...
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#7 May 16, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
Your Slavomongols from Slavomongolia who doesn't know the basics of history.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#8 May 16, 2012
Can you be seriously talking about a Greek civil war, when even the most important countries in the world are worried that one will soon break out with the ethnic Albananisn in your fake little country?
Joe

Netherlands

#9 May 16, 2012
The Lie Detector, Dude? What history?Russians clearly said that you are not Macedons,Alexander was not Slavian,wake up! The names Alexander and Philip are Greek names,People from Pontous who took orthodox religion and alphabet from Alexander the Macedon call themselves Greeks.Wake up FFS!
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#10 May 16, 2012
Joe wrote:
The Lie Detector, Dude? What history?Russians clearly said that you are not Macedons,Alexander was not Slavian,wake up! The names Alexander and Philip are Greek names,People from Pontous who took orthodox religion and alphabet from Alexander the Macedon call themselves Greeks.Wake up FFS!
You'r one of the only people in this forum who actually know the basics of history:) Keep it up!
The Lie Detector

Helensvale, Australia

#13 May 17, 2012
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreamin' slavomongol... at the end of the day all we have is an economic problem which will be in big part fixed in the next 10 years, while you are having the worst ethnicall tensions since 2001 and are on the edge of a civil war. Albanians are protesting in your capital daily, murders, riots, burnings of flags, global concern...
is that why 9% of greeks 1,200,000 people voted the nazi golden dawn, to clean out the 2,000,000 immigrants and albanians...you do not just have a financial crisis..you have a massive political one too...which means civil war...
GAY-REEK-HELLASS -APE

Sydney, Australia

#14 May 17, 2012
BROKE---BR=OKE;PIGS=--HELLASS[ ETHIOPIAN-GAYREEKS]===
=====I,AM SO HAPPY;;;;;;HE HE HE;;======
===GAYREEKS[[HELLASS=ETHIOPIAN -BABOONS;;====GO CLEAN TOILETS;NOW--
==========BROKE;;;WE ARE IN TOTAL-BROKE---BROKE;PIGS=
=LONG LIVE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA FOREVER-UNAITED===
OguzTolga DOLMA BAKLAVA

Heraklion, Greece

#15 May 17, 2012
GAY-REEK-HELLASS-APE wrote:
BROKE---BR=OKE;PIGS=--HELLASS[ ETHIOPIAN-GAYREEKS]===
=====I,AM SO HAPPY;;;;;;HE HE HE;;======
===GAYREEKS[[HELLASS=ETHIOPIAN -BABOONS;;====GO CLEAN TOILETS;NOW--
==========BROKE;;;WE ARE IN TOTAL-BROKE---BROKE;PIGS=
=LONG LIVE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA FOREVER-UNAITED===
QT the gypsy MONKEY girl , Ivanova SKATA kurva biatz , The Monkeydonian
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#16 May 17, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>is that why 9% of greeks 1,200,000 people voted the nazi golden dawn, to clean out the 2,000,000 immigrants and albanians...you do not just have a financial crisis..you have a massive political one too...which means civil war...
Actually it was 7% and 440,000 people. Your numbers are way off. And its not a nazi party it is a nationalist just like VMRO.
Trajce

Sydney, Australia

#17 May 17, 2012
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was 7% and 440,000 people. Your numbers are way off. And its not a nazi party it is a nationalist just like VMRO.
No they are a Nazi party global news said so!
FCKRof FYROMkurvas

Heraklion, Greece

#18 May 17, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
Blacky Aboriginal , Gypsy Australian , FYROMONKEY and FYROMONKEYDONIAN TIMELESS
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#19 May 17, 2012
Trajce wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are a Nazi party global news said so!
I really feel sorry for you if you actually believe whatever the media says.
grk-off

Skopje, Macedonia

#20 May 17, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
civil war in Greece is impossible, there can only be peasant goat-herders war there,...
Joe

Netherlands

#21 May 17, 2012
grk-off, the goat-herders are you i guess right?
The Lie Detector

Helensvale, Australia

#22 May 17, 2012
Joe wrote:
grk-off, the goat-herders are you i guess right?
no they are cheap refugee greeks like you running from greece to have a chance at life..in greece you are finished...

by the way your goats miss you ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) Mon DaniEl 434,309
greece gets $12b,fyrom gets failed state Mon MACEDONIA ISGREECE 2
Germany READY to write off Greek DEBT>>> May 22 King Otto 1
Grease is cradle of democrasy??? May 21 Makedonas from Ci... 3
Poll USA belongs to First Nations? May 21 Gypsie must Pay 3
Hellas back to 1830 borders. May 20 Makedonas from Ci... 3
Poll Greece is Kaka Pee Pee? May 20 Makedonas from Ci... 3
More from around the web