Ta SKOPIA pleon "MAKEDONIA" apo thn F...

Ta SKOPIA pleon "MAKEDONIA" apo thn FIBA!

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dimitri from Athens

Syros, Greece

#1 Jul 3, 2012
APO TO "PRWTO 8EMA":
http://www.protothema.gr/sports/article/...

eINAI APARADEKTO!
OLOI OI ELLHNES PREPEI NA ANTIDRASOYME A-M-E-S-A!

TI KANEI O SAMARAS KAI H KYBERNHSH TOY;
LMAO

Athens, Greece

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Dimitri from Athens wrote:
APO TO "PRWTO 8EMA":
http://www.protothema.gr/sports/article/...
eINAI APARADEKTO!
OLOI OI ELLHNES PREPEI NA ANTIDRASOYME A-M-E-S-A!
TI KANEI O SAMARAS KAI H KYBERNHSH TOY;
exeis dikio se genikes grammes... Apla prepei na proseksoume to gegonos oti mono to MKD anaferetai, eno oles oi ipoloipes xores anaferontai me olokliro to onoma tous...

“Macedonian forever”

Since: Jun 09

Macedonia

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Problem?:)
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#4 Jul 4, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
exeis dikio se genikes grammes... Apla prepei na proseksoume to gegonos oti mono to MKD anaferetai, eno oles oi ipoloipes xores anaferontai me olokliro to onoma tous...
Ti lete re paidia? Tosa xronia h Ellada den ekane apolitos tipota otan ta skopia aftoapokalontousan makedonia kai telika kerdisan to onoma epishma san xwra! Twra sthn FIBA kollame? Se sxesei me thn proodo pou exoun kanei ta skopia tosa xronia ws pros to onoma, oute pou tous noiazei aftous pws apokalountai apo thn FIBA. GIa ola afta ftainei oi politikoi, kai den mporoume na kanoume tipota gia afto. H monh mas elpida einai an vgei to SDSM sta Skopia pou 8a vgalei ta agalmata kai 8a parei to onoma FYROM gia na mpoune sten EE opws kai aftoi lene oti 8a kanoun, h ama dialu8ei(polu pi8anon se ligotero apo 5-6 xronia) afou oi Alvanoi sthn ditikh FYROM zhtoun aneksartisia, kai sumfwna me to NATO kanoun to 40% tou plh8ismou. Twra epishs eksartatei apo thn kuvernhsh alla kai pws 8a ephreasoun tis apofaseis ths ta alla kommata(Xrysh Aygh, Aneksartitoi Ellhnes etc.)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 4, 2012
VladoMK wrote:
Problem?:)
Mpaaaaa!!!!!! Oso anapneoyme diko sas :-)))))))

“Macedonian forever”

Macedonia

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Macedonia crush NZ

http://www.sportal.co.nz/basketball-news-disp...

New Zealand suffered a 84-62 loss in the first round of the Olympic men's basketball qualifiers against Macedonia on Wednesday (NZT).

Despite missing a number of key players, coach Nenad Vucinic insisted that his players were capable of downing their Macedonian counterparts - ranked 48 places beneath NZ at 67 - but it was not to be as New Zealand went down by a hefty margin.

A game that was never within their grasp, New Zealand looked well off the pace as they quickly fell to a 15-point deficit by the end of the first quarter, shooting at just 22 percent from the field.

Without offensive weapons Kirk Penney and Thomas Abercrombie, due to injury, it was a lead that the side was never able to reel in as the Macedonians blew away to a 27-point buffer late in game.

New Zealand's top performer, Alex Pledger, was the only player to reach double figures, with 11 points and 11 assists.

The first round loss means Vucinic's men must beat Angola on Thursday if they are to have any chance of obtaining one of three remaining spots at the London Olympics later this month.

This is New Zealand's fourth successive defeat, having lost all three of their warm-up games against Brazil, Greece and Nigeria.

“Macedonian forever”

Macedonia

#7 Jul 4, 2012
Tall Blacks take shot in jaw from Macedonia

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/7220738...
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#8 Jul 4, 2012
VladoMK wrote:
Macedonia crush NZ
http://www.sportal.co.nz/basketball-news-disp...
New Zealand suffered a 84-62 loss in the first round of the Olympic men's basketball qualifiers against Macedonia on Wednesday (NZT).
Despite missing a number of key players, coach Nenad Vucinic insisted that his players were capable of downing their Macedonian counterparts - ranked 48 places beneath NZ at 67 - but it was not to be as New Zealand went down by a hefty margin.
A game that was never within their grasp, New Zealand looked well off the pace as they quickly fell to a 15-point deficit by the end of the first quarter, shooting at just 22 percent from the field.
Without offensive weapons Kirk Penney and Thomas Abercrombie, due to injury, it was a lead that the side was never able to reel in as the Macedonians blew away to a 27-point buffer late in game.
New Zealand's top performer, Alex Pledger, was the only player to reach double figures, with 11 points and 11 assists.
The first round loss means Vucinic's men must beat Angola on Thursday if they are to have any chance of obtaining one of three remaining spots at the London Olympics later this month.
This is New Zealand's fourth successive defeat, having lost all three of their warm-up games against Brazil, Greece and Nigeria.
YOu missed the part where Angola kicked your ass.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#9 Jul 4, 2012
VladoMK wrote:
Tall Blacks take shot in jaw from Macedonia
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/7220738...
Who do you think will win in the match between Greece and Puerto Rico. Both teams are great. But what do you think. Answer objectivly and don't relate any team to yours.

“Macedonian forever”

Macedonia

#10 Jul 4, 2012
I don't know, like you say both teams are great, let the better win.
PROTAGORAS

Morley, Australia

#11 Jul 4, 2012
VladoMK wrote:
Most FYROM players are GREEK!!

Unless the Skopskis are SLAVS, and they say they are NOT, then unless they are GREEK they would be incapable of playing!

Hehehehehehe !! Malaka Skopiane !!

“Macedonian forever”

Macedonia

#12 Jul 4, 2012
You are confused malaka, look what they done to you :)
jeremy

Morley, Australia

#13 Jul 4, 2012
VladoMK wrote:
Who is THEY ??

No comprende!

Give me Fyromanian names !
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#14 Jul 4, 2012
VladoMK wrote:
Who are you with?:)

Makedonas-HELLAS

“HUBRIS-ATIS-NEME SIS-TISIS”

Since: Jan 10

Thessaloniki,Makedonia, Hellas

#15 Jul 4, 2012
einai e3ypnada na postarete tetoia 8emata edo?

Makedonas-HELLAS

“HUBRIS-ATIS-NEME SIS-TISIS”

Since: Jan 10

Thessaloniki,Makedonia, Hellas

#16 Jul 4, 2012
VladoMK wrote:
Ore bulgarian wanna post here what your "team" and our team have achieved all these years?
You became something after you bought an american.

PS
I love Antic ;)

“Macedonian forever”

Macedonia

#17 Jul 4, 2012
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you with?:)
I am with Macedonia, I don't care whether Greece or Puerto Rico will win. I'd like we meet again with Greece in the tournament, and Macedonia to wipe the floor with you again, like in Lithuania ;)
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#18 Jul 4, 2012
VladoMK wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with Macedonia, I don't care whether Greece or Puerto Rico will win. I'd like we meet again with Greece in the tournament, and Macedonia to wipe the floor with you again, like in Lithuania ;)
Come on you and me both know that FYROM won beacuse of McCaleb who scored half of your team's points in every game:) Not to mention he shouldn't even be playing on your team beacuse he's not even a FYROMian. I would REALLY love to see how badly your ass would be kicked if McCaleb doesn't make it to one of the games. It really doesn't matter what team you play against with. Even the worst will still kick your ass if McAleb isn't playing. IM not saying your team is bad. No. For a team of a small country like yours and a small population, its actually pretty good, but if your gonna play at least play legit. Otherwise we could tell any NBA player who stepped in Greece that he has the right to play with the Greek team and then lets see who wins what:)
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#19 Jul 4, 2012
Makedonas-HELLAS wrote:
einai e3ypnada na postarete tetoia 8emata edo?
Lol, kai 'gw afto skefthka molis to eida!
Ignorance is Bliss

Toronto, Canada

#20 Jul 4, 2012
Not a THING GOES UNNOTICED..... NOT A THING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonia:Vardaska Banovina to End the Name Dis... (Oct '12) 3 hr Mordred76 49
Why Greece should recognise Macedonia? Aug 21 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 67
News Macedonia's tiny Jewish community, JDC help flo... Aug 21 ALLLIVES MATTER 7
Macedonian Tsar Stefan Dusan (Dec '10) Aug 21 DaniEl 48
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE Aug 20 makedonas from ci... 164
Why are former Yugoslavians hide their ethnic B... Aug 19 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 2
News Kosovo in discussions with its Jewish community... Aug 19 Kosovo is Serbia 15
More from around the web