Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2788 Mar 3, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>according to the most powerful 133 nations on the planet , YOU ARE NOT MACEDONIAN...AHAHAHHAHA
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe heeeeeeee

I am!!!!!!!! You are a monkeydonkey.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2789 Mar 3, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>according to the most powerful 133 nations on the planet , YOU ARE NOT MACEDONIAN...AHAHAHHAHA
By the way, all 133 nations you say are hanging from my arxidia, as long as I VETO you. Gege???????
MAKEDONIJA

Canterbury, Australia

#2790 Mar 4, 2012
EVP wrote:
<quoted text>
ROM, has made too many "enemys"? Who and how?
Oh,its Greece and Bulgaria,since ROM became independent and is able to openly discuss Macedonia and Macedonian issues.Issues that do not serve Bulgarian and Greek national interests.
Yes,Both Greece and Bulgaria fear the truth as you both occupy Macedonian lands since 1913.
Macedonia(Vardar,Egej,Pirin),a lways was and always will be Macedonian.
"Gore Glavata"
Brat do not forget mala prespa, we have been divided 4 ways soon all our territories will be united under our constitutional name

WELCOME TO THE REPUBLIC OF MAKEDONIJA
long live Macedonia

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#2791 Mar 4, 2012
Not existed Yugoslavian pseudomacedonian nation before 1945!
See Treaty_of_Lausanne:SERB-CROAT- SLOVENE STATE!Not Pseudomacedonia state!
TREATY OF PEACE WITH TURKEY SIGNED AT LAUSANNE
JULY 24, 1923
THE CONVENTION RESPECTING THE REGIME OF THE STRAITS AND OTHER INSTRUMENTS SIGNED AT LAUSANNE
&#8232;THE BRITISH EMPIRE, FRANCE, ITALY, JAPAN, GREECE, ROUMANIA and the SERB-CROAT-SLOVENE STATE,
http://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/Treaty_of_La...
Macedon

Athens, Greece

#2792 Mar 4, 2012
Welcome to FYROM

occupied lands of South Koososvo, West Bulgaria and Pelagonia.

Soon to be reunited to their people.
MAKEDONIJA

Canterbury, Australia

#2793 Mar 4, 2012
Macedon wrote:
Welcome to FYROM
occupied lands of South Koososvo, West Bulgaria and Pelagonia.
Soon to be reunited to their people.
Goodluck with that we know that macedonia exists but to the un educated few like you grk dogs you will keep dreaming that you're macedonian

I'm sick and tired of educating dumb grk goat
f.kers

WELCOME TO THE REPUBLIC OF

MAKEDONIJA

Macedon

Athens, Greece

#2794 Mar 4, 2012
MAKEDONIJA wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodluck with that we know that macedonia exists but to the un educated few like you grk dogs you will keep dreaming that you're macedonian
I'm sick and tired of educating dumb grk goat
f.kers
WELCOME TO THE REPUBLIC OF
MAKEDONIJA
Education?

is this like the Bulgarian language been written on roseta stone??

LOLski

what a moron....

soon our macedonian brother will unite with Free Macedonia

and Furom will albanian once again
MAKEDONIJA

Canterbury, Australia

#2795 Mar 4, 2012
Your a cock.head no more comments to you

A bullett I have with your name on it
Macedon

Athens, Greece

#2796 Mar 4, 2012
MAKEDONIJA wrote:
Your a cock.head no more comments to you
A bullett I have with your name on it
What are you gonna do. Shoot your TV from Australia?

hahahaha. I wouldnt put it pass you!

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#2797 Mar 4, 2012
Macedon

Athens, Greece

#2798 Mar 4, 2012
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>no no no...it is modern pontian turks who lied to the world ruled by german kings..ahahhahaha
so much trouble to show me that you laugh

very sincere...

imposter in every way
The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#2799 Mar 5, 2012
Macedon wrote:
<quoted text>
so much trouble to show me that you laugh
very sincere...
imposter in every way
not an impostor when i enter gaylada with a republic of Macedonia passport...peder..brishi od tuka..
the lie detector

Malvern, Australia

#2801 Mar 7, 2012
any second now greece will default..wages and pensions will stop, food shortages straight away, no fuel, no jobs, no tourists..no life..then will come THE REPUBLIC OF EJGESKA MAKEDONIJA...AMEN!!!

Since: Mar 09

Athens, Greece

#2802 Mar 7, 2012
the lie detector wrote:
any second now greece will default..wages and pensions will stop, food shortages straight away, no fuel, no jobs, no tourists..no life..then will come THE REPUBLIC OF EJGESKA MAKEDONIJA...AMEN!!!
Still having your wet dream from last night you lying piece of dogs breakfast?

Greece WILL NOT DEFAULT, some of the Anglo/American ratings agencies will be crying and bitching that we have, but Europe will just ignore them and continue spending BILLIONS to keep them at bay!

Greece will recover soon and you can cry and wail till doomsday, you will be DISAPPOINTED in the end!

The greedy f*cken trolls are going to loose their shirts, no wonder they are freaking out!

Hahahahahahaha!!!

Now, F*CK OFF back to your stinky little hole!

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#2803 Mar 8, 2012
Damianos wrote:
<quoted text>
Greece WILL NOT DEFAULT, some of the Anglo/American ratings agencies will be crying and bitching that we have, but Europe will just ignore them and continue spending BILLIONS to keep them at bay!
Greece will recover soon and you can cry and wail till doomsday, you will be DISAPPOINTED in the end!
The greedy f*cken trolls are going to loose their shirts, no wonder they are freaking out!
Hahahahahahaha!!!
Greeks can not recover wit a proverb like ""In Greece only clocks and fools work"""

History of Greeks starts in 1800s...

""""" We used to speak Albanian and call ourselves Romans, but then Winckelmann, Goethe, Victor Hugo, Delacroix, they all told us,

‘No, you are Hellenes, direct descendants of Platon and Socrat,’ and that did it."""" """"

If a small, poor nation has such a burden put on its shoulders, it will never recover.

”(NICOS DIMOU, writer)

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA
There was no Hellenic or Greek culture..

The people who lived in the Modern(!)hahahaha Greece were not Hellens or Greeks...

Hellen or Greek words have been used since 1500s..

After falling of Constantinople and the fear of losing Europe specially losing the Christianty to Turks created a fake manufactured and fabricated Greco/Roman Culture..

This culture has been made by the Europeans to praise and cover their complete ""bloodsuckings ""in Africa and India&Southeastern Asia plus Southern America...

Greece and Greeks have been created from the ""Turks,albanians,bu lgars,other slavic races and gypsies""by the French,Russian and British Labratories in 1820s..

Just like Nikos Dimou says;

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“MACEDONIA is min 30.000 Years ”

Since: Feb 11

helenic Exists 3.000 ? years.

#2808 Mar 8, 2012
Damianos wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha!!!
SERBIA ALSO SAID (province MONETENEGRO) Montenegro is always serbia ???
Montenegro is always serbia ???

SERBIA steal wealth from MONTENEGRO
DONE WITH THE THEFT.
one day this theft will end

you know what happened with province Montenegro

Today Montenegro is independent contry... free from serbia,
_
_
_
_
_

province?? MACEDONIA IN greece has 4 milion residents

province Macedonia is the richest part of Greece...
People where live in province?? MACEDONIA in greece ???.say
we live worse.
we live worse!!! as the people IN SOUTH GREECE
why??????

BECAUSE

South Greece steal wealth from province macedonia in greece....
THEFT
DONE WITH THE .
one day this theft will end
_
_
We will see how long MACEDONIA BELONGS??? TO greece
;)

_
_
_
but you understand
we let the time run,,

And we convince himself ;)

_
_
Forever Vardarska

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#2809 Mar 8, 2012
Tom Cruise

Melbourne, Australia

#2810 Mar 8, 2012
Macedonians are GREEK !
"Any one got a problem with that ?"

My next movie Mission Impossible 5...
Macedonia Thessaloniki GREECE.
&fe ature=related

Since: Mar 09

Athens, Greece

#2811 Mar 8, 2012
OguzTolga wrote:
<quoted text>
Greeks can not recover wit a proverb like ""In Greece only clocks and fools work"""
History of Greeks starts in 1800s...
""""" We used to speak Albanian and call ourselves Romans, but then Winckelmann, Goethe, Victor Hugo, Delacroix, they all told us,
‘No, you are Hellenes, direct descendants of Platon and Socrat,’ and that did it."""" """"
If a small, poor nation has such a burden put on its shoulders, it will never recover.
”(NICOS DIMOU, writer)
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA
There was no Hellenic or Greek culture..
The people who lived in the Modern(!)hahahaha Greece were not Hellens or Greeks...
Hellen or Greek words have been used since 1500s..
After falling of Constantinople and the fear of losing Europe specially losing the Christianty to Turks created a fake manufactured and fabricated Greco/Roman Culture..
This culture has been made by the Europeans to praise and cover their complete ""bloodsuckings ""in Africa and India&Southeastern Asia plus Southern America...
Greece and Greeks have been created from the ""Turks,albanians,bu lgars,other slavic races and gypsies""by the French,Russian and British Labratories in 1820s..
Just like Nikos Dimou says;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CFnwgnO8LzEXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
It looks like the participation of the PSI 'haircut' of the Greek debt is going to exceed 95%- THAT IS MASSIVE!

Not only will Greece NOT DEFAULT, but in the coming period there will be MORE MONEY injected into the Greek economy for infrastructure and small to medium business investments!

Where are the Turkoslavomongols to comment on this incredibly positive development for Greece?

Gone back into their stinking little holes I suspect!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

OH! Just to remind everyone:

Macedonia was, is and will FOREVER BE ONLY GREEK!
sukish kokish jorrel

Malvern, Australia

#2813 Mar 9, 2012
Damianos wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like the participation of the PSI 'haircut' of the Greek debt is going to exceed 95%- THAT IS MASSIVE!
Not only will Greece NOT DEFAULT, but in the coming period there will be MORE MONEY injected into the Greek economy for infrastructure and small to medium business investments!
Where are the Turkoslavomongols to comment on this incredibly positive development for Greece?
Gone back into their stinking little holes I suspect!
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
OH! Just to remind everyone:
Macedonia was, is and will FOREVER BE ONLY GREEK!
wrong, participation rate of 83.5%, the greek government had to enforce its special bond implementations, angering the bond holders..the english have already taken this account to Brussels, where it is unconstitutional...anyhow...wh o cares, you don't have the brains or the will to reform the most corrupt brain dead country in the world...this will guarantee your doom and gloom and happy times for Macedonians world over..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Macedonia Leaders' 4-Hour Talks End with No Res... 7 hr DaniEl 1
News U.S. returns 25 looted artifacts to Italy 7 hr DaniEl 1
Poll Soros is a maggot,well paid one. 20 hr DanEli 3
A warning to Macedonia's enemies.. Mon jim 7
Poll USA is sole power on Earth? Mon New Delhi 0
is macedonia a racist country and macedon... (Dec '12) Sun Excalibur 24
Poll USA gay rights. May 24 GUS 0
Poll Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) May 24 Canadian 434,334
More from around the web