"Grease" LOSES THE BATTLE OVER THE AE...

"Grease" LOSES THE BATTLE OVER THE AEGEAN SEA

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Dogfights between Turkish and "Greex" aircrafts over the Aegean Sea have significantly DECREASED due to the economic crisis Athens is struggling with, daily Hürriyet has reported, citing data from General Staff.

The number has DECREASED from 34 to nine (9), when January data is compared with last year. The report said "Greex" F-16 jets engaged Turkish F-16s for a total of 61 minutes in January 2012, which had DECREASED to 14 minutes in January 2013.

The longest interference of the "Greex" side this year was measured on Jan. 17, when "Greex" aircrafts engaged Turkish jets for 12 minutes over the island of Chios.

"Greex" media reported that each hour of a dogfight costs 11,000 euros, and “expensive” dogfights are seen as being among the causes of the current economic crisis.

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/146968/dogf...
Fred

South Windsor, CT

#3 Feb 5, 2013
you are still slavic. Try again!
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
Dogfights between Turkish and "Greex" aircrafts over the Aegean Sea have significantly DECREASED due to the economic crisis Athens is struggling with, daily Hürriyet has reported, citing data from General Staff.
The number has DECREASED from 34 to nine (9), when January data is compared with last year. The report said "Greex" F-16 jets engaged Turkish F-16s for a total of 61 minutes in January 2012, which had DECREASED to 14 minutes in January 2013.
The longest interference of the "Greex" side this year was measured on Jan. 17, when "Greex" aircrafts engaged Turkish jets for 12 minutes over the island of Chios.
"Greex" media reported that each hour of a dogfight costs 11,000 euros, and “expensive” dogfights are seen as being among the causes of the current economic crisis.
http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/146968/dogf...
you should read more, many of the flights for greece are now under taken by the israeli air force. it helps to have friends. thanks for your grandfather's house

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#5 Feb 5, 2013
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
you should read more, many of the flights for greece are now under taken by the israeli air force. it helps to have friends. thanks for your grandfather's house
Not even USAF can help you anymore:

http://www.google.ca/url...

It's only question of time...
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>Not even USAF can help you anymore:
http://www.google.ca/url...
It's only question of time...
I heard two of our jets are poised near the Skop Border on red alert. That is all that is needed apparently to take out FYROM..
CANADEZOS

Windsor, Canada

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>Not even USAF can help you anymore:
http://www.google.ca/url...
It's only question of time...
YUGOSLAVIAN TURKOSLAV==>>YOUR GUTLESS SLAVOBULGARS FATHERS HAD COLLABORATED WITH NAZI CRIMINALS!IN HOPE THEY WILL CARVE OUT MAKEDONIA FROM GREECE==>>BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!THE EXACT SAME FATE IS AWAITING FOR YOU TODAY FOR COLLABORATING WITH YOUR TURKISH MUSLIM SAVAGES!

Big Wog

Parramatta, Australia

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>Not even USAF can help you anymore:
http://www.google.ca/url...
It's only question of time...
Fakedonians culture thief's, you are soon to be partition in this fake county, fake langauge, fake culture. Civil war very close. That is a fact, country confused and deluded.

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Born free - Molon lave wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard two of our jets are poised near the Skop Border on red ...
Yeah, if you ask politely - we might even borrow you some fuel...
Polyxenia

Australia

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, if you ask politely - we might even borrow you some fuel...
You have non that's why you dickheads what access to the Aegean Sea moron it holds plenty of gas and fuel.

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Soon these Afropitecus mongrels will throw stones on the Macedonian and Turkish Air Forces...
Skopskata

Revesby, Australia

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
Soon these Afropitecus mongrels will throw stones on the Macedonian and Turkish Air Forces...
A landlock country has an AIRFORCE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Turk Loving Goranovic

Filey, UK

#13 Feb 6, 2013
FYRoM = Little Turkistan in the Balkans...where the Abduls Mehmetins and Gorans live!

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#14 Feb 6, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/TI...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE...
Turk Loving Monkey

Filey, UK

#15 Feb 6, 2013
TurkoSlavic Abdulovic Kemalovic Goranovic
Skopskata

Revesby, Australia

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Turk Loving Goranovic wrote:
FYRoM = Little Turkistan in the Balkans...where the Abduls Mehmetins and Gorans live!
NOW THAT"S FUNNY LOLSKI
Big Wog

Parramatta, Australia

#17 Feb 6, 2013
FYROM as military hardware is a joke, FYROM is the dumping ground for old military hardware that does not work from other countries. The FYROM malakas use it to plays with and prented they are fighting, they live in a delude world a theme park country of make believe.

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Big Wog wrote:
FYROM as military hardware is a joke, FYROM is the dumping ground for old military hardware that does not work from other countries. The FYROM malakas use it to plays with and prented they are fighting, they live in a delude world a theme park country of make believe.
For Afropitecus Poofters like you we don't need any hardware:

Makedonija is Makedonia

Graz, Austria

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>For Afropitecus Poofters like you we don't need any hardware:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ojXS7e_ycn4XX
Hey pseudomacedonian Fyromski Temelkov, titoistic Yugoslavian pseudonation!
Learn your Bulgarian history!
Not the translation of the Greek history in Serbocroatian!!

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Makedonija is Makedonia wrote:
<quoted text>Hey ...
Check this out:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/germany/TBQ9...
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Graz, Austria

#21 Feb 6, 2013
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
Ajde paranoid kleptoman of the HELLENIC SYMBOL vergina sun!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Greece should recognise Macedonia? Aug 21 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 67
News Macedonia's tiny Jewish community, JDC help flo... Aug 21 ALLLIVES MATTER 7
Macedonian Tsar Stefan Dusan (Dec '10) Aug 21 DaniEl 48
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE Aug 20 makedonas from ci... 164
Why are former Yugoslavians hide their ethnic B... Aug 19 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 2
News Kosovo in discussions with its Jewish community... Aug 19 Kosovo is Serbia 15
Who wants get education at Canada / Vancouver?? Aug 18 Anonymous 1
More from around the web