Nina M

Greece

#23 Aug 19, 2012
OLIVERA wrote:
I hate Greeks coz they are full of it.
Your sincerity is appreciated but that's all about it.. IT's true that whoever cant be "full of it" like Greeks can and truly enjoy it, they begrudge Greeks even hate them. YOU do understand though , that this is YOUR problem, not the Greeks at all.:))
Quite the contrary!!! Your resentment proves to Greeks they have even one more reason to be "full of it" :))
Skopskata

Sydney, Australia

#24 Aug 19, 2012
OLIVERA wrote:
I hate Greeks coz they are full of it.
hahahaha they may feel the same about you numb nuts....
Skopskata

Sydney, Australia

#25 Aug 19, 2012
The Macedonians

Alexander was the son of King Philip II of Macedonia, the region to the northeast of Greece. The Macedonians claimed descent from Heracles, the son of Zeus. They saw themselves as Greeks, but the Greeks thought them backward.

Philip, who came to the throne in 360 BCE, did much to promote Macedonia’s stature. He introduced Hellenistic customs, patronized the arts, stimulated the economy, and organised an unprecedented strong professional army. In his reign, Macedonia became the greatest power in the region. He conquered the whole of Greece. He placed the previously autonomous Greek city-states under his rule in the Corinthian League. He married a series of princesses from the defeated territories for political motives, seeking to assure himself of their allegiance. Alexander’s mother, Princess Olympias of Epirus, was the fourth of his five wives.

http://www.alexandersydney.com.au/about-alexa...

That why they hate Greeks cause we speak truth....
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

#26 Aug 19, 2012
I agrea R. of Makedonija is land locked, but its sister the Egejka is not, so here we come in droves for another cooling holiday. Why? Because turists are ocupying Vardarskata Makedonija, and we Makos are doing same to Egejskata Makedonija. Like it or not, Greece can not live with out us Macedonians.
The rest of krapolaki coments are just that, greek
hatefule crup toward historic owners of Makedon-i, ja.
Skopskata

Sydney, Australia

#27 Aug 19, 2012
samostojna MK wrote:
I agrea R. of Makedonija is land locked, but its sister the Egejka is not, so here we come in droves for another cooling holiday. Why? Because turists are ocupying Vardarskata Makedonija, and we Makos are doing same to Egejskata Makedonija. Like it or not, Greece can not live with out us Macedonians.
The rest of krapolaki coments are just that, greek
hatefule crup toward historic owners of Makedon-i, ja.
Long Live the true Macedonia the true birthplace of Aristotle Philip, Alexander...
Skopskata

Sydney, Australia

#28 Aug 19, 2012
The Macedonians

Alexander was the son of King Philip II of Macedonia, the region to the northeast of Greece. The Macedonians claimed descent from Heracles, the son of Zeus. They saw themselves as Greeks, but the Greeks thought them backward.

Philip, who came to the throne in 360 BCE, did much to promote Macedonia’s stature. He introduced Hellenistic customs, patronized the arts, stimulated the economy, and organised an unprecedented strong professional army. In his reign, Macedonia became the greatest power in the region. He conquered the whole of Greece. He placed the previously autonomous Greek city-states under his rule in the Corinthian League. He married a series of princesses from the defeated territories for political motives, seeking to assure himself of their allegiance. Alexander’s mother, Princess Olympias of Epirus, was the fourth of his five wives.

http://www.alexandersydney.com.au/about-alexa ...

That's why they hate Greeks cause we speak truth....
Mr Macedonian

Gymea, Australia

#29 Aug 19, 2012
I DONT HATE GREEKS BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GREEK THEY ARE ALKL GYPSY'S THE DUMB FREAKS
THEY ARE ALL PICHKA BREATHS AND THERE WOMEN ARE HAIRY LIKE MONKEYS ;-)
MACEDONIANS FOR EVER GREEKS DO NOT EXSIST THEY ARE GYPSYS
Skopskata

Sydney, Australia

#31 Aug 19, 2012
The Macedonians

http://www.alexandersydney.com.au/about-alexa ...

That's why they hate Greeks cause we speak truth....
Skopskata

Sydney, Australia

#32 Aug 19, 2012
Mr Macedonian wrote:
I DONT HATE GREEKS BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GREEK THEY ARE ALKL GYPSY'S THE DUMB FREAKS
No such thing as an Macedonian from the former Yugoslav.....Yugo Boy
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

#33 Aug 25, 2012
"Hate" is a very strong word, fyromonkeys.

I think the only ones who hate Greeks are fyromijans. But fyromijans hate everything and always blame other people for their miserable failures so nothing new here.
Anonymous

Preston, Australia

#34 Aug 25, 2012
let me be more clear.i hate you's because you are full of shit,lies.everything that comes out of your mouths is a lie.

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#35 Aug 25, 2012
Mr Macedonian wrote:
kiss my gypsy assss then :-)

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#36 Aug 25, 2012
OLIVERA wrote:
let me be more clear.i hate you's because you are full of shit,lies.everything that comes out of your mouths is a lie.
as for you .. cry me a river and be happy nagging!
http://youtu.be/ZC_Lpi2ssx4
nag nag nag!

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#37 Aug 25, 2012
OLIVERA wrote:
Yeah right.

The truth can not change.

You are NOT a Makedonian.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#38 Aug 25, 2012
OLIVERA wrote:
Would you help us see those lies ??

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#39 Aug 25, 2012
Well, if I say that Macedonians had always Greek names, toponyms, ways, heroes, gods, dialect and spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World.
Macedonians named after Greek names ALL the cities they built or renamed.
If any modern white people do what Macedonians did we will call them Macedonians, then what is a lie ??
HELLASS-OR-HELLA RSE-PIGS

Sydney, Australia

#40 Aug 25, 2012
==]
====ALL WORLD HATES;;THE MORONS=[HELLARSE] ARE FULL OF SHIT=
--AND OBSSES OVER MACEDONIA;;;;HELLARSE ARE AFRICAN BREED OF [ETHIOPIAN[GAYREEKS]]MALAKES;;
====LONG LIVE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA;;WE LOVE YOU;;
==ALWAYS;;FOREVER;;;;AS A GLORY NATION;;
==TO BE ALL UNAITED'''''
Anonymous

Preston, Australia

#41 Aug 25, 2012
Istor wrote:
Well, if I say that Macedonians had always Greek names, toponyms, ways, heroes, gods, dialect and spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World.
Macedonians named after Greek names ALL the cities they built or renamed.
If any modern white people do what Macedonians did we will call them Macedonians, then what is a lie ??
[OLIVERA] Jes the macedonian did all that not greeks.
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#42 Aug 25, 2012
OLIVERA wrote:
<quoted text>[OLIVERA] Jes the macedonian did all that not greeks.
YES brache !!!!

our fathers did that no the f@cking greggggs

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Apollo

Deer Park, Australia

#43 Aug 25, 2012
OLIVERA wrote:
Budala skopian,you are NOT Macedonian but a Slav.
Hate us??? Sta paparia mas!!!
Of course!!
"Lies hates the truth"
you are all Bulgarians,and you speak Bulgarian dialect,
Macedonian nothing my ass!!
http://history-of-macedonia.com/wordpress/200...
Alexander is a Greek hero!!from Macedon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) 43 min Macedonia is HELL... 431,530
Because Tetovo is Albanian. 49 min Rust 9
Why are Skopians anti-Macedonian? 1 hr Bulgarian Timeless 1
Skopians use non-Macedonian toponyms 1 hr Bulgarian Timeless 6
MORE SKOPlAN PROVOCATIONS! 1 hr Dan El 5
Dojran Of Macedonia 1 hr Bronzilla 291
Macedonia:Orthodox Christendom - The Seperation 2 hr Nick the Greek 7
Bre GRUEVSKI! BMPO is BULGARIAN (Jun '14) 4 hr Macedonia is HELL... 629
More from around the web