Crete independence from Greece in 2013?

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
komita

Glebe, Australia

#1 Apr 24, 2011
I spoke to a Creten a couple of days ago and he spoke about how excited he was about the 100yr agreement expiring in 2013.

He said that most people in Crete will vote for secession and independence and that most Cretens don't see themselves as Greek and have the Creten flag at home rather than the Greek.

In his own words :Crete was occupied in 1913 and To be Greek is a Myth.
Brice

Hawthorn, Australia

#2 Apr 24, 2011
komita wrote:
I spoke to a Creten a couple of days ago and he spoke about how excited he was about the 100yr agreement expiring in 2013.
He said that most people in Crete will vote for secession and independence and that most Cretens don't see themselves as Greek and have the Creten flag at home rather than the Greek.
You sure he was not a Cretin?

I bet you were both remarking on the nice white jackets you were both wearing; you know the type that you hug yourself with...

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#3 Apr 24, 2011
Macedonian is whoever is proud of that campaign that Macedonians did to spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World and belongs to the white race, right?
not a slavomonkey

Mansfield, MA

#4 Apr 24, 2011
komita wrote:
do us all a favor slavomonkey and stop jerking off while you type this drible. i'm of cretean stock and visit family twice per year, so i know of what i speak. so please stay in australia on welfare i'm sure and keep dreaming slavomonkey.
Kolonoskopje

Athens, Greece

#5 Apr 24, 2011
komita wrote:
Komita you dumbarse...first off I'm Cretan..and yes we are greek..We fought for Greece's Independence...we speak greek too and believed in greek gods just like our ancestors did..what's next you are going to tell us we are slavs too? Go fk yourself!
Kolonoskopje

Athens, Greece

#6 Apr 24, 2011
And too all slavs...this is a warning ..do not even mess with the Cretans..because all your heads will be severed or blown off...Germans still remember and visit their dead every year for their stupidity during world war II...Let's just say that Crete is THE TEXAS of Greece.
Komita

Glebe, Australia

#8 Apr 24, 2011
not a slavomonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
do us all a favor slavomonkey and stop jerking off while you type this drible. i'm of cretean stock and visit family twice per year, so i know of what i speak. so please stay in australia on welfare i'm sure and keep dreaming slavomonkey.
I'm not making this up.Actually I was surprised about how Anti Greek he actually was.
He was saying how Crete was under Venetian rule for hundreds of years and that the ficticous Greek state was only 150 yrs old.

His family have been back to Crete a few times and says that the people of Crete do not see themselves as Greek and are seriously contemplating voting for independence when the 100 year agreement expires in 2013.

“NAME NOT NEGOTIABLE!!!!”

Since: May 10

MACEDONIA THEREFORE ELLAS!!

#9 Apr 24, 2011
An other BOZO !
Komita wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not making this up.Actually I was surprised about how Anti Greek he actually was.
He was saying how Crete was under Venetian rule for hundreds of years and that the ficticous Greek state was only 150 yrs old.
His family have been back to Crete a few times and says that the people of Crete do not see themselves as Greek and are seriously contemplating voting for independence when the 100 year agreement expires in 2013.
Crete is Hellas

Athens, Greece

#10 Apr 27, 2011
I just came back from Rethymnon, Crete. I visited Rethymnon due to my cousin's engagement and the Easter holidays.

You should know that ALL Cretans have arms at home. And they have those arms to defend the Greek flag which waves proudly on every Cretan home.

An elder Cretan I met during my stay at leventogenna (=one who gives birth to fearless men) Crete asked me to deliver a message to you TurkoSlavs.

He told me:
"Kopeli (=child), tell these [email protected] you speak to on the Internet that every Cretan home is a Greek castle. And Greek castles are impenetrable, as they are defended by heavily armed, dangerous and fearless Greeks. You tell them that, kopeli, you tell them that".

I Love Macedonia

Stockholm, Sweden

#11 Apr 27, 2011
And what has lovely Crete with bulgarian identity to do?

Whatever happens with beautiful Greece, facts will remain: Skopjans are bulgarians.

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#12 Apr 27, 2011
Komita wrote:
<quoted text>
The preparations for that are all around, only the blind "greex" can't see them:

RE-UNIFICATION OF MACEDONIA UNDERWAY as well!
As this EC Regionalisation Commitee study of Europe shows:

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/cache/ITY_OF...
(Issued by Eurostat/EC)

In the paper, Republic of MACEDONIA is already integrated as REGION of Europe (page 6), and the Aegean part of Macedonia under Yunanistan occupation is signed as "PHASING-OUT" Region (page 8).

Dismantling of "Grease" Underway too:

Signs read "for rent" and "for sale" in central Athens last week. Greek businesses are reeling from stringent austerity measures imposed as a means of pulling the economy out of its debt hole.
Signs read "for rent" and "for sale" in front of a recently shuttered butcher shop in central Athens last week. Greek businesses are reeling from stringent austerity measures imposed as a means of pulling the economy out of its debt hole.

Mass Hysteria already started downthere, the rats are leaving the sinking boat!
It wasn't sensless when Brits called this "greex" mumbo-jumbo experiment "Operation rat hole" in first place!
hic Rhodus

Athens, Greece

#15 Apr 29, 2011
The Cretan "Makedonomachoi" (Fighters for Macedonia) had a primary role in the Greek struggle
for the liberation of Macedonia.
http://www.macedoniaontheweb.com/forum/modern...
All the rest is wishful thinking!

Since: Jan 11

Greece

#16 Apr 29, 2011
wishful thinking, 0f stupid monkey..
lets better see skopia..
for how long is going to last this stupid country...
cos albanians like to have independence..
cretans are greeks bre hayvani..

albanians are not stupid slaves like you are..
Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
<quoted text>The preparations for that are all around, only the blind "greex" can't see them:
RE-UNIFICATION OF MACEDONIA UNDERWAY as well!
As this EC Regionalisation Commitee study of Europe shows:
http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/cache/ITY_OF...
(Issued by Eurostat/EC)
In the paper, Republic of MACEDONIA is already integrated as REGION of Europe (page 6), and the Aegean part of Macedonia under Yunanistan occupation is signed as "PHASING-OUT" Region (page 8).
Dismantling of "Grease" Underway too:
Signs read "for rent" and "for sale" in central Athens last week. Greek businesses are reeling from stringent austerity measures imposed as a means of pulling the economy out of its debt hole.
Signs read "for rent" and "for sale" in front of a recently shuttered butcher shop in central Athens last week. Greek businesses are reeling from stringent austerity measures imposed as a means of pulling the economy out of its debt hole.
Mass Hysteria already started downthere, the rats are leaving the sinking boat!
It wasn't sensless when Brits called this "greex" mumbo-jumbo experiment "Operation rat hole" in first place!
komita

Glebe, Australia

#17 Apr 29, 2011
I Love Macedonia wrote:
And what has lovely Crete with bulgarian identity to do?
Whatever happens with beautiful Greece, facts will remain: Skopjans are bulgarians.
The point my Creten friends were making is that Greece is a 100 year experiment and the contract/lease runs out in 2013.
I also understand and agree with your point that Crete has nothing to do with Macedonia.
We are two different people.
eli

Markham, Canada

#18 Apr 29, 2011
komita wrote:
<quoted text>
The point my Creten friends were making is that Greece is a 100 year experiment and the contract/lease runs out in 2013.
I also understand and agree with your point that Crete has nothing to do with Macedonia.
We are two different people.
Very good, and your point is?????

A brisk walk will help you forget all sort of issues that play in your mind.
eli

Markham, Canada

#19 Apr 29, 2011
Komita this is a Cretan song by the late Nikos Xilouris, a legend.

&fe ature=related
eli

Markham, Canada

#20 Apr 29, 2011
meaning will there ever be clear skies????? by Mikis Theodorakis.

Find another topic of discussion.
eli

Markham, Canada

#21 Apr 29, 2011
strong lyrics.
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#22 Apr 29, 2011
Komita wrote:
<quoted text>
YUGOSLAVIAN LYING RUFFIAN!IF YOU WERE TO SAY THAT TO A REAL CRETAN!HE WILL INSTANTLY SLIT YOUR THROAT!CRETANS ARE NOT NOT HELLENES==>THEY ARE HELLINARES!WHICH MEANS THEY ARE MORE GREEK THAN THE GREEKS!AS A MATTER OF FACT IT WAS THE CRETAN REGIMENT WHO COMPLETELY SLAGHTERED YOUR BULGAR KOMITADJIS BANDITS!AND KEPT MACEDONIA HELLENIC 4EVER!

“Makedonia is Hellenic”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23 Apr 29, 2011
komita wrote:
Funny enough it was occupied in 1913 LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonian Tsar Stefan Dusan (Dec '10) 7 hr Historian 35
Greece has many albanians (shquiptars) (Mar '08) 8 hr BISER BALKANSKI- 39
News The rise of Turkey in the Balkans (Jul '11) 13 hr Rockstar 132,871
Prilep: A Serbian Turkoman Past (Oct '08) Jul 25 Vojvodina is Serbia 10
MACEDONIAN FRONT (World War I) (Nov '10) Jul 25 Vojvodina is Serbia 39
Why Greece should recognise Macedonia? Jul 21 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 7
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE Jul 20 Makedonas from Ci... 136
More from around the web