The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

There are 132870 comments on the SETimes news story from Jul 11, 2011, titled The rise of Turkey in the Balkans. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

Efe

Ankara, Turkey

#128760 Mar 4, 2013
_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand why you want to be in heaven... There is a number of virgins there waiting for you...
Be careful cause there might be male virgins instead of female...
:))
Every stone in the Greek islands, screams for its Greekness...
We've had millions of deaths and wars during the ages...
I think there might be another way in 2013...
Of course every Greek would happily die to protect the islands, be sure about it...
;)
And I will happily vanish all of them;), be sure of that!!;);)
Metin

Istanbul, Turkey

#128761 Mar 4, 2013
AnasztAzia Eufrozina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh these Otto'Mans... man! Bad!...:)
I have a friend who lived in Italy on an assignment for couple years, he had to pay rusvet for everything, any government service. Last time I visisted Turkey, I bought boots and the merchant asked me if I wanted my receipt.. I didn't understand what it meant until my sister told me. It is a big problem and its roots goes pre Ottoman era.
Anyway, I actually was trying to cheer you up..maybe music? Why do you think Jesus was very upset..ha ha
You should get that receipt mate.. You could get %18 VAT return while you were going back home :)
Bronzilla

Chalkída, Greece

#128762 Mar 4, 2013
Metin wrote:
<quoted text>
You erased everything belonging to Ottomans over there but you could not do anything about bribery and corruption since 200 years, is that it ?
What other funny excuses you have ?
thanks for that tip

what ottomans left other then some minarets in Balkans ?
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#128763 Mar 4, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/hKA8ROjwnFk
The rise of Gypsies in Fakedonia.
Panos

Athens, Greece

#128764 Mar 4, 2013
Yanni esy diladi ti proteineis?
De symfwneis oti einai dyskolo na paravlepsoume to gegonos oti einai adynaton enas laos pou autoprosdiorizetai gia panw apo enan aiwna(giati oloi gnwrizoume oti to provlima arxizei pro Tito)me ena sygkekrimeno onoma na to allaxei auto xafnika?
Ephsis de mou apantises/Poios einai pio Makedonas,o PSwmiadis i o Gruevski?
Marko Pasha

Istanbul, Turkey

#128766 Mar 4, 2013
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for that tip
Yr vocabulary , yr cousine , yr near history is full of Ottoman traces. The ones that you failed to erase or demolish.

Next time while you are passing near white tower of Thessaloniki remember my above comment.
Efe

Ankara, Turkey

#128767 Mar 4, 2013
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for that tip
We left you behind:) Do not under estimate your gayreekself:) You are Ottoman leftovers!!:) You alk are drop of menia from my penus:):)
You all are TURKOGLU;)
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Graz, Austria

#128768 Mar 4, 2013
Panos wrote:
De symfwneis oti einai dyskolo na paravlepsoume to gegonos oti einai adynaton enas laos pou autoprosdiorizetai gia panw apo enan aiwna(giati oloi gnwrizoume oti to provlima arxizei pro Tito)me ena sygkekrimeno onoma na to allaxei auto xafnika?
Bre panouklaki! Oi Makedones autoprosdioristikan Makedones prin apo 3000 xronia KAI HTAN ELLHNES STHN katagwgh! Oxi SLABOBOULGAROI!
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Graz, Austria

#128769 Mar 4, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
We left you behind:) Do not under estimate your gayreekself:) You are Ottoman leftovers!!:) You alk are drop of menia from my penus:):)
You all are TURKOGLU;)
Bla bla bla!!

“Yahsi Bati ”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#128770 Mar 4, 2013
Metin wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get that receipt mate.. You could get %18 VAT return while you were going back home :)
I sure did..:) Hello Metin!

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#128771 Mar 4, 2013
Panos wrote:
Petas ti mpala stin eksedra.

PROTA ksekatharise ti thesi sou se auta ta apla pragmatakia pou rotisa kai meta milame gia oti thes me tin isixia mas.
Panos

Athens, Greece

#128772 Mar 4, 2013
@Timeless F
I didnt say something different:-)
Panos

Athens, Greece

#128774 Mar 4, 2013
Apla lew Yanni oti kalo einai na apofeygoume tis akrotites.I nea onomasia 8a periexei ton oro Makedonia eite mas aresei eite oxi.Vare8ika na akouw e8nikistikes dilwseis kai ellinomakedonika syn8imata.Na eimaste ligo realistes
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Graz, Austria

#128775 Mar 4, 2013
Panos wrote:
@Timeless F
I didnt say something different:-)
Panouklaki, mperdeveis ton 1 aiwna me tous 30 aiwnes!

"We are Bulgarians and we always work and will work for the unification of the Bulgariandom." -Dame Gruev;
Auto h8ele H ORGANOSH BMPO PRIN APO 100 XRONIA!

DEN TA KSEREIS AUTA??

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

#128776 Mar 4, 2013
AnasztAzia Eufrozina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh these Otto'Mans... man! Bad!...:)
I have a friend who lived in Italy on an assignment for couple years, he had to pay rusvet for everything, any government service. Last time I visisted Turkey, I bought boots and the merchant asked me if I wanted my receipt.. I didn't understand what it meant until my sister told me. It is a big problem and its roots goes pre Ottoman era.
Anyway, I actually was trying to cheer you up..maybe music? Why do you think Jesus was very upset..ha ha
:)
ok send some music...
The party is on...
;)

“Laughing my as* off”

Athens, Greece

#128777 Mar 4, 2013
Metin wrote:
<quoted text>
You erased everything belonging to Ottomans over there but you could not do anything about bribery and corruption since 200 years, is that it ?
What other funny excuses you have ?
What exactly did we erase?
Can you be more specific?

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#128778 Mar 4, 2013
Panos wrote:
Apla lew Yanni oti kalo einai na apofeygoume tis akrotites.I nea onomasia 8a periexei ton oro Makedonia eite mas aresei eite oxi.Vare8ika na akouw e8nikistikes dilwseis kai ellinomakedonika syn8imata.Na eimaste ligo realistes
Poli oraia dilosi, i kaliteri simera meta apo autoi tou Tsoxantzopoulou.

Pali omos den apantises.

“Laughing my as* off”

Athens, Greece

#128779 Mar 4, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
If no Greeks are left, turks will kill themselves...
You can't do without us...

We are the meaning in your life...
;)

“Laughing my as* off”

Athens, Greece

#128780 Mar 4, 2013
Marko Pasha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yr vocabulary , yr cousine , yr near history is full of Ottoman traces. The ones that you failed to erase or demolish.
Next time while you are passing near white tower of Thessaloniki remember my above comment.
The same old story...
The egg made the chicken or the chicken made the egg?
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Graz, Austria

#128781 Mar 4, 2013
Panos wrote:
Kai egw lew pio apla na apofeughs thn paranoikh SKOPIANH PROPAGANDA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE (Mar '16) 8 min BISER BALKANSKI- 208
arvanites , greeks only in greek church history (Jul '13) 55 min zika 126
News Magnificent Macedonia is one of Europe's undisc... Sat makedonas from ci... 268
News the Identity of Macedonians (May '07) Dec 2 MACEDONIA is HELL... 47,191
Greece back to 1830 Hellas borders>>> Nov 27 makedonas from ci... 4
Greece stole Macedonia in 1912. Nov 27 makedonas from ci... 2
Greece>>> Drain The Swamp... Nov 25 makedonas from ci... 6
More from around the web