The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 132,888

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

#120090 Jan 26, 2013
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>wow, soon you will make moses greek and he lead the gayreek idiots out of egypt for solun..lol
READ THE BOOK OF THE JEWISH PROFESSOR JOSEPH YAHUDA "Hebrew is Greek"

There you will find how ARGOS become IRAQ and how jews are HELLENES TWISTED IN MIND LIKE you!

Sydney, Australia

#120091 Jan 26, 2013
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>wow, soon you will make moses greek and he lead the gayreek idiots out of egypt for solun..lol
Joseph Yehuda is congratulated by all ELLINISMOS & Phil-ELLINISMOS for boldly stating that : "Facts are Facts" - and, as an Academic Scholar, he has/had a duty to all of Mankind to "tell the truth". The sad part, and without question the "Lieutenants & interested parties of every organised religious party, inclusive of the Christian, Jewish, & Muslim faith, saw to it that it disappear from the book shelves, by buying out basically the entire publication, which is why the "book mysteriously vanished".....Why did it vanish??...what is it that the "organised religious parties - that are nothing more than big organised business organisations "selling" the beliefs of people, to the same people as a manipulated & processed product" - that they wish to hide??....and for the people not to know??....Joseph Yehuda endured the wrath of the rabbis in Israel, and the other Lieutenants of the other organised religious organisations...he did not budge..was not apologetic..and they made his life miserabe..BRAVO to Humanists like Joseph Yehuda...BRAVO for having the guts, and the PanTheon given Enlightenment to state the truth and not budge from his Academic position...HEBREW IS GREEK IS A MUST READ for all Enlightened People, for all ELLINES, for all Phil-Ellines, for all Academics, for all schools, for all children....FOR EVERYONE WHO WISHES TO LEARN THE TRUTH..BRAVO Joseph Yehuda...you have full filed your mission given to you by the Pan Theon when you came in this beautiful Mother Earth of ours..BRAVO

ARISTOPHANES THE GREAT GREEK,
The Lie Detector

Malvern, Australia

#120092 Jan 26, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
READ THE BOOK OF THE JEWISH PROFESSOR JOSEPH YAHUDA "Hebrew is Greek"
There you will find how ARGOS become IRAQ and how jews are HELLENES TWISTED IN MIND LIKE you!
cant you just accept reality ...you are nothing , just a parasite hatching onto a great ancient culture that you have no understanding or connection too....remember ancient greejks and modern greks are NOT THE SAME!!!

just consider you are not ancient affiliated, just a modern shadow of a reflection of king otto of germany who ruled over the majority albanians...

Sydney, Australia

#120093 Jan 26, 2013
Turk 187 wrote:
Best you keep watching the ceiling with legs wide open charlet...comedy is definately not your forte.
<quoted text>
Another member of the old GREEK religion who say APOLLO for GOD....!

APOLLO

APOLLAH

ALLAH

How Greek and How Great is that?

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#120094 Jan 26, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Marshal,where have you been?I thought you died,LOL
I went to China " Tibet & Xinjiang " for 2 weeks with a couple of friends , always wanted to visit the hindu-kush mountains regions .

Rather than taking a plane directly to dubai from china we decided to take a trip from the chinese border through karakoum range to karachi even through i expected it to be dangerous but was not that bad , surprisingly I found out that china PLA soldiers have taken control of gilgit balistan " north provinces in pakistan" seems pakistan sold it out anyway they are building weird things there like tunnels , railways and widening roads and at they same time was given control over gdawar port in the gulf sea , its only few kilometers from straight of hormuz .

Seems china is working on having a permanent link to the middle east completely under its control , their soldiers have effectively cleaned gilgit balistan from all armed groups , now its regarded now safest part of pakistan and many chinese workers are living there , more like 50 thousand atleast apart from the chinese army helping them with the infastructure work .

They only have to clean the tribal regions in the long run to effectively have western part of pakistan under their rule .

Sydney, Australia

#120095 Jan 26, 2013
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to China " Tibet & Xinjiang " for 2 weeks with a couple of friends , always wanted to visit the hindu-kush mountains regions .
Rather than taking a plane directly to dubai from china we decided to take a trip from the chinese border through karakoum range to karachi even through i expected it to be dangerous but was not that bad , surprisingly I found out that china PLA soldiers have taken control of gilgit balistan " north provinces in pakistan" seems pakistan sold it out anyway they are building weird things there like tunnels , railways and widening roads and at they same time was given control over gdawar port in the gulf sea , its only few kilometers from straight of hormuz .
Seems china is working on having a permanent link to the middle east completely under its control , their soldiers have effectively cleaned gilgit balistan from all armed groups , now its regarded now safest part of pakistan and many chinese workers are living there , more like 50 thousand atleast apart from the chinese army helping them with the infastructure work .
They only have to clean the tribal regions in the long run to effectively have western part of pakistan under their rule .
Rather than taking a plane directly to dubai you prefered to walk back right?

Sydney, Australia

#120096 Jan 26, 2013
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>cant you just accept reality ...you are nothing , just a parasite hatching onto a great ancient culture that you have no understanding or connection too....remember ancient greejks and modern greks are NOT THE SAME!!!
just consider you are not ancient affiliated, just a modern shadow of a reflection of king otto of germany who ruled over the majority albanians...
Get lost bre Megare...Read the book and if you can't find it you can down load it from the internet

TURNI BUKA...

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#120097 Jan 26, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than taking a plane directly to dubai you prefered to walk back right?
The main reason for my visit was to watch the hindu-kush mountains it lies between the borders of india , china and pakistan within the himalayas .

This is the beauty of traveling and by the way from karachi to dubai you either use a plane or ship the two cities are separated by arabian sea .

There is difference between traveling and tourism .

Sydney, Australia

#120098 Jan 26, 2013
The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>cant you just accept reality ...you are nothing , just a parasite hatching onto a great ancient culture that you have no understanding or connection too....remember ancient greejks and modern greks are NOT THE SAME!!!
Yehuda’s book is a "true must" for all language orientated researchers & not only

It is a real apocalypse of the Great Unity of many modern languages which are true descendants of an ancient Mother Tongue, common to very many Western (and not only) languages

A book which whoever reads will change many so-far held beliefs

It contains important knowledge for all people, academic citizens and all, especially essential for Slavs and non-believers,

Sydney, Australia

#120099 Jan 26, 2013
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
The main reason for my visit was to watch the hindu-kush mountains it lies between the borders of india , china and pakistan within the himalayas .
This is the beauty of traveling and by the way from karachi to dubai you either use a plane or ship the two cities are separated by arabian sea .
There is difference between traveling and tourism .
What is the difference between truism and backpacking?

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#120100 Jan 26, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between truism and backpacking?
Next time I will take you man , atleast you will lose some weight and quit double angus junk from hungry jack

Sydney, Australia

#120101 Jan 26, 2013
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time I will take you man , atleast you will lose some weight and quit double angus junk from hungry jack
Jack ass talking aside....

Answer the question please.....

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#120102 Jan 26, 2013
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,the Chinese are sneaky little bastards,aren't they?
Efe

Istanbul, Turkey

#120103 Jan 26, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Lele male chavka tie izpila mozaka na tebe.Ebati sduhania pedal!
Mayka ti e kurva, mi duha:):)
Shte te eba v gaza!!
Mayka ti duha na mechki v gorata:)))Mama ti da eba niskostepenna!
Typa putka
Efe

Istanbul, Turkey

#120104 Jan 26, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Tolko si debel che edinstvenite ti snimki sa satelitni.!!!

Shte eba bashta ti i posle majka ti shte mi prawi minet;;))

Sh sera na groba na maikati y bashtati !

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#120105 Jan 26, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones that benefited out of Afhganistan , they have been given the right to mine for copper and lead and surely they will also take the gold bid to just like the oil even in iraq the main oil fields of the south were given to them .

Even though they are sneak , but they have no ambition in taking over anything , all they care about is having access to rare earth metals , oil and gas .

Already central asia is open for them and Russia is supplying them with rare earth metals from siberia .

The advantage they have in afhganistan is that a bunch of primitive clowns are living there so they could take over all their resources for coins and cheaply made chinese goods .

All this will help them to move into a consumption based society rather than export oriented , central asian countries sell their resources in yuan making life easier for chinese , they take their resoruces in exchange for cheap made chinese goods .

The funny part china now started outsourcing jobs to countries like vietnam and laos and a couple of african countries lol .

pakistan and bengladesh are also good destinations more than 300 million willing to work for anything .

Given that Russia seems to be enjoying remaining a resource based economy along with central asian countries then the chinese basically are enjoying this situation , buying raw materials from them and sending it back as finished goods while putting the difference in their pockets .

this is called merchantilism .

Anyway I like that in china people are pragmatic and hell no place over there for fairytales of jesus and muhammed , that is why they are doing well .
kurva

Athens, Greece

#120106 Jan 27, 2013
PRIAPOS wrote:
<quoted text>
den peftei aplws se antifaseis, babe...
einai - opws eipa - dia ton mpoytzon kavala, ka8ws ayto skeftetai ka8hmerinws...
mia s-exallh "despoinida" me ideolhpsies toy kerata...
kalytera na milas se toixo (duvar toyrkisti) para se toioytoys(anthropoys)
ante diaolo kariolh

East of Eden

#120108 Jan 27, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayka ti e kurva, mi duha:):)
Shte te eba v gaza!!
Mayka ti duha na mechki v gorata:)))Mama ti da eba niskostepenna!
Typa putka
Majkati s Armentsi se ebala i tebe izsrala,LMAO!

East of Eden

#120109 Jan 27, 2013
Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tolko si debel che edinstvenite ti snimki sa satelitni.!!!
Shte eba bashta ti i posle majka ti shte mi prawi minet;;))
Sh sera na groba na maikati y bashtati !
Ebati manafa!

East of Eden

#120110 Jan 27, 2013
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones that benefited out of Afhganistan , they have been given the right to mine for copper and lead and surely they will also take the gold bid to just like the oil even in iraq the main oil fields of the south were given to them .
Even though they are sneak , but they have no ambition in taking over anything , all they care about is having access to rare earth metals , oil and gas .
Already central asia is open for them and Russia is supplying them with rare earth metals from siberia .
The advantage they have in afhganistan is that a bunch of primitive clowns are living there so they could take over all their resources for coins and cheaply made chinese goods .
All this will help them to move into a consumption based society rather than export oriented , central asian countries sell their resources in yuan making life easier for chinese , they take their resoruces in exchange for cheap made chinese goods .
The funny part china now started outsourcing jobs to countries like vietnam and laos and a couple of african countries lol .
pakistan and bengladesh are also good destinations more than 300 million willing to work for anything .
Given that Russia seems to be enjoying remaining a resource based economy along with central asian countries then the chinese basically are enjoying this situation , buying raw materials from them and sending it back as finished goods while putting the difference in their pockets .
this is called merchantilism .
Anyway I like that in china people are pragmatic and hell no place over there for fairytales of jesus and muhammed , that is why they are doing well .
You gotta be weary of Chinese.They are like locust swarms.They'd drain any place they get a hold of.There's 2 bln of them who want to eat,so I wouldn't feel safe if they were in my country doing stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonia defends use of constitutional name (Oct '07) 6 hr MyMoJo 617
Average size of Greek penis. (Jan '12) Feb 28 Dom_Alpha_Omega 32
Obama and the Pope: Macedonia is Albanian Feb 28 Turd of Grecia 1
Macedonia:Slavic-Speakers Lose Out to Greek-Spe... Feb 27 mr large 4
Greece's debt should be cut to 140% of GDP Feb 27 John 2
Albanians are pigs. (Dec '13) Feb 27 Hyput 3
talented gruevski licks his own balls, like a dog Feb 26 mr large 1
Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) Feb 25 Nick the Greek 434,539
FYROM: The bordello of balkan Yes or No? (Nov '13) Feb 25 Macedonian 259
More from around the web