Albanian

Greek

Bulgarian

HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6200 Sep 11, 2012
Mitch wrote:
On Turks and Truth – Part 1
Turks lied to themselves about Greeks bombing mosques on Cyprus. Turks lied to themselves about Greeks assassinating Turks on Cyprus. Turks lied to themselves about Greeks attacking Ataturk’s house in Salonica. Turks lied to themselves about Greeks then Armenians then Greeks again burning down Smyrna. All to justify their evil ends. Turks (many Turks, more and more every day) today know better.
“We just learned that our officers bombed mosques in Cyprus to 'raise resistance' against 'enemies without.' We now wonder whether they used similar techniques also against 'enemies within'?
Last week, Sabri Yirmibeşoğlu , a retired Turkish general, said something that shocked the nation. During an interview by Habertürk, a popular news channel, he said that the Turkish military had bombed mosques in Cyprus in the past and put the blame on the Greeks.“Such attacks and sabotages on sacred values are done and portrayed as if the enemy did them,” he explained.“The purpose is to raise the resistance of the people.””(Source; Hurriyet Daily News,“Why the Turkish Military Bombed Mosques in Cyprus”)
“A few weeks later, though, a local newspaper run by two Cypriot Turks, Ahmet Muzaffer Gürkan, 38, and Ayhan Hikmet, 35, wrote that the bombings had not been done by Greeks at all. And, lo and behold, these two men were both assassinated on that very same night, on April 23, 1962.(Perhaps we need another talkative ex-general to fully shed light on that part of the story.”(Source; Hurriyet et al)
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx...
“The bombing of two mosques in the Turkish part of Cyprus in 1962 might have been carried out by Turkish Armed Forces, revealed a retired general who inadvertently confessed to ordering the burning of a mosque as part of psychological warfare operations in 1974.”(Source: Today’s Zaman,“Turkey Remembers Mosque Bombings After General’s Confession”)
http://www.todayszaman.com/news-222633-turkey...
“I want the steps of friendship taken between Greece and Turkey to be long term and to improve much further. To achieve this, I think the common history of the two nations needs to be rewritten. I would like to make a call to everyone at this point. Come, let us rewrite the common history of Turkey and Greece by liberating it from the effects of nationalist nonsense. As a small supplement to this, I would like to point out an article written by Emre Aköz, a valuable writer in the Turkish press, in the Sabah daily’s April 8, 2010, edition. In the article below, Aköz tracks the real story behind the “Great fire of İzmir.” I am hopeful that these efforts will go beyond the limits of newspaper columns and evolve into writing an honest common history:
“Confessions of a Kemalist: Why were we burning down İzmir?
One of the books that best explains Atatürk is without a doubt ‘Çankaya’ by Falih Rıfkı Atay, who is a trueborn Kemalist.”(Source: Today’s Zaman,“Who Burned Down Izmir?”)
http://www.todayszaman.com/columnist-210540-w...
“….. an agent of the Turkish secret service threw a bomb into the house where Ataturk was born in the Greek city of Salonika.”(Pamuk, O, Istanbul et al)
Turks and truth have a long history of estrangement. Cyprus is but one victim of the Turks deceit and deception. In the end though, it is truth that will remain. And Turks (many Turks, more and more every day) today increasingly know better.
EUCHARISTO POLLI-MITCH-NA ZOISIS PALLIKARI !!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH-MITCH-LIVE LONG BRAVEHEART !!!!

Thanks from Papouli accross the Tasman in Kiwiland to my Ozzi-Greek Compatriot.
Kallo Molivoi-Phile mou !!!!!

“Makedonia is in Greece ”

Since: Jan 12

Macedonia is in Greece

#6201 Sep 11, 2012
XAXAXAXAAA KAAAlo !!!! Bravo sou
HELLENIC KIWI wrote:
<quoted text>
IN REPLY TO:'Filip II Reincarnated'
Come on Son ....Not another of your Post cards to suck in the ignorant american tourists. Ayone with half a brain knows that the real ancient Macedonia was withing Greece's borders -your MAKEDONSKI is built over the lands of the ancient PAEONIANS.
What did you just say Filip...???
You said this time it is not Alexander III on his horse...???
Oh yes he looks too old to be Alexander III,it looks like a bald old man.
Oh you say it is a statue of Philip II this time ?
But it looks like he is wearing a business suit.....
oh i get it ,its 'Filip II-Reincarnated'...and all this time I thought you were a young boy,by the Idealistic zeal that you show in your postings....never mind we
"older" posters can still have fun eh...Dide 'Filip" ?!?
Thanks for entertaining us Filip !!!
NOW JUST WATCH SOME PUERILE FYROMIAN JUDGE MY POST AS SPAM,PEANUTS,INCORRECT OR WHATEVER....THEY ALL MUST RACE EACH OTHER TO THE LOAN COMPUTERS IN THEIR ONE AND ONLY LIBRARY IN SKOPJE IN ORDER TO JUDGE ME -BE MY GUESTS IF IT TURNS YOU ON SO MUCH -ITS ONLY GOING TO ENCOURAGE ME TO POST MORE OFTEN,HAH,HAH,HA !!!!!!
NO JUST KIDDING AND TROLLING YOU,I'M SURE YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE PUBLIC LIBRARY-ALL OF THEM OF COURSE WILL HAVE A COMPULSORY READING SECTION FULL OF YOUR BRAINWASHING MATERIAL ABOUT WHO ALEXANDSKI OF MAKEDONSKI IS.......
......OF COURSE WE HELLENES AND 99.9999 PERCENT OF THE ACADEMICS OF THE WORLD ,AND ESPECIALLY THOSE HUNDREDS OF NON-GREEK ONES WHO SIGNED THE LETTER TO BARAK OBAMA
REINFORCING THE VIEW THAT:-
<<O MEGAS ALEXANTHROS EINE.....ELLIN!!!!>>
"ALEXANDER THE GREAT IS....A HELLENE!!!!"
Thank you.
Respectfully,
Papouli[Dide] Nikos. Auckland New Zealand.
Noname

Bulgaria

#6203 Sep 12, 2012
He is ancient macedonian.
Ilir

Macedonia

#6206 Sep 12, 2012
Noname wrote:
Correct, ancient macedonia t.e. albanian..
Thanks Bulgaria
HELLFIRE

Sydney, Australia

#6207 Sep 12, 2012
Ilir wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, ancient macedonia t.e. albanian..
Thanks Bulgaria
You mean like this? lol

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/ajax1/p1...

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#6208 Sep 12, 2012
Macedonian, therefore Greek.

Since: Apr 12

Seven Hills, Australia

#6210 Sep 12, 2012
OguzTolga wrote:
nobody trusts bullshit artist's ie: Turk

30000 years so you are the missing link to Neanderthal Man
lol
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6212 Sep 12, 2012
IN AGREEMENT WITH: "FYROMIAN" post#6201.

My pleasure sympatrioti !!!!

But whatever happened to post #6202???
The poster must really have bugged the Makedonkis and they dissapeared it ???

YIASAS,VASTA TA KEPHALIA SAS YPER-NA CHAMOYELASETE KE NA MIN STAMATISETE ,ME MEGALI YPOMONOI THA VOITHISOUME AUTOUS TOUS KAKOMIROUS POU CHASAN TA MIALA TOUS ME TIS AITHIES TOUS !!!!!!

Come on FYROMIANS ....who will be first to ridicule my posts today.....don't all run at once to click the spam box on the judgerment panel-the system may collapse.....ha,ha,ha, judge me negativelly and i will send you ten more,judge those negativelly and i will send you 100 -you will be busy all night clicking the judging box....ha,ha, I'm starting to sound like Oguz Tolga but that TSAKAL [Jackal] goes: hee,hee,hee like a giggling girl of a GARAGIOZ......come on who is first to try and take me on or will this old ASLAN [Lion] take all you FYROM mountain -billy goats at once-one of my old ROARS and you will be off ,you poor brainwashed little billy goats.....Meeeeeh,Meeeeeh,go and bleat to your Makedonski Akadamskis,and Arki-ologiskis they will weave together some more Tall-tales about Alexanderoski III to tell you to make you all better,in the meantime little Billy Goats go to your Nanny Goat mothers they have some nice milk waiting for you !!!!
Hah I love to troll you-but out of pity ,I will keep posting the Truth to open your eyes from three generations of darkness and lies that have been told to you!!!!

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Papouli [Dide] Nikos Auckland New Zealand.

Papouli[Dide]Nikos Auckland new zealand.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6213 Sep 12, 2012
Noname wrote:
THANK YOU-"Noname" from Sofia Bulgaria-very generous of you.
Alexander III was indeed an A-C-I-E-N-T MACEDONIAN.
I.e. a H-E-L-L-E-N-E not related to MODERN FYROMIAN's or ALBANIAN's therefore ALEXANDER III was NOT descended from ILLYRIANSso sorry Ilir you need to check these sites out here below before you post your pityfull one -liners -who did your one-liner cut & paste ...anyway...was it Oguz Tolga ??? I am suprised that he doesn't hire himself out to you as your CALL-CENTRE for Cut & Paste post-outs. You should ALL hire him ALL of you the FYROMians and the Albanians it will save you ALL a lot of time-since none of you seem to paste anything original.
We post historical facts for you and you either troll us back or post racist comments,and you expect us to remain patient with you and not reply back in the same way.
You pitifull little mountain billy goats....run back to your Makidonski Nannie,Meeeeeeh!!!!!Meeeeeeeh! !!! They have their udders full of nice warm milk to feed you. Then they will take you to the new Museum in Skopje so you will see all the expensive counterfeit Macedonian artifacts -the originals of which are in Greek or Serbian Museums. But you will still be spoulbound by the magic weaved by your master-spell weavers your Makedonski Akademskis who are not recognised by any other world renowned Academics anywhere else in the world.

So read this as you drink up your Nannies milk like good little boy goats:-

Macedonia (ancient Kingdom)

http:en.wikipedia.org/Macedoni a_(ancient_kingdom)

Philip II of Macedon

http://en.wikipedia.org/Philip_II_of_Macedon

Argead dynasty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argead_dynasty

Olympias

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympias

Molossians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molossians

In the above you will read that Philip II a descendant of the GREEK Argive dynasty was obviously GREEK. Olympias a GREEK Molossian princess was obviously GREEK so if both Father and Mother of Alexander III were GREEK obviously:-

SO COME ON LITTLE BILLY GOATS RACE AGAINST EACH OTHER TO CLICK ON THE JUDGEMENT BOX TO CALL MY POSTS =SPAM/INCORRECT/OFF-TOPIC OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE ....IT WILL ENCOUROUGE ME ALL THE MORE TO POST THE T-R-U-T-H THAT THE ANCIENT MACEDONIANS WERE INDEED EITHER HELLENES OR VERY CLOSELY RELATED TO THE HELLENES -THEY WERE CERTAINLY NOT SLAVONIC OR ILLYRIAN LIKE YOU FYROMIANS AND SQUIPERIANS [=ALBANIANS] STICK TO YOUR OWN NON-HELLENIC CULTURES AND LEAVE OUR THE SHARED CULTURE OF ATHENS ,CORINTH,EPIROS,IONIA,SPARTA,A ND OF COURSE[ANCIENT-]MACEDONIA.

A COMMON LANGUAGE ADOPTED AND COMMON CULTURE SPREAD BY THE ANCIENT MACEDONIANS THROUGH THE CONQUESTS OF ALEXANDER III OF MACEDON KNOWN AS ALEXANDER THE GREAT.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Papouli [Dide] Nikos. Auckland New Zealand.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6214 Sep 12, 2012
ERRATUM in my post above =typo.

Macedonia(ancient kingdom) is correctly:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_ (ancient_kingdom)

Also don't forget tocheck out this site too:-
it is showing Dr Robin J. Lane Fox of OXFORD UNIVERSITY ENGLAND [Not Skopje Universitiski,FYROM but Oxford University ,England =the Best of the BEST !!!]-he is one of the hundreds of Non-Greek Academics who signed the letter to Barak Obama in sdupport of their Greek Academic colleagues claim that the ancient Macedonians were HELLENIC [Greek]-he is one of the 99.999% of the world -wide Academics who believe that ancient History should not be manipulated by Revisionists with an axe to grind.

Dr Robin J. Lane Fox of the Illustrious Oxford University , England.

&fe ature=player_embedded

SO COME ON LITTLE BILLY GOATS RUN HOME TO YOUR NAAAAANIS... FOR YOUR MILK THEN USE YOUR LITTLE HOOVES TO CLICK ON THE JUDGEMENT BOX AND CALL MY POSTS SPAM/OFF-THREAD/INCORRECT -OR WHATEVER BE MY GUESTS I LOOK FORWARD TO POSTING TEN TIMES MORE ,THEN 100 TIMES MORE.....HA,HA,HAH OR SHOULD THAT BE HEE,HEE ,HEE JUST LIKE TSAKAL OGUZ TOLGA,NO HE HOLDS THE COPYRIGHT TO GIRLISH GARAGIOZA [=FEMININE OF GARAGIOZI]GIGGLES SO I'LL LEAVE THAT TO HIM....SO COME ON ATTACK ME YOU LITTLE BRAINWASHED SUCKERS....KEEP SUCKING THAT NANNY MILK BOYS ....OLD ASLAN [=LION] LIKES TASTY LITTLE BILLY GOATS TO MUNCH ON !!!!! HAH,HA,HA....

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Papouli [Dide] Nikos. Auckland New Zealnd.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6215 Sep 12, 2012
AND ALL OF THE ABOVE IS WITH ONE FINGER TYPING NO CUT AND PASTE LIKE THE CUT & PASTE KING -OGUZ TOLGA
P[D]N AK NZ.
COME ON PRESS THE JUDGEMENT BOX-COME ON ATTACK ME ....I WANT TO SEND YOU MORE POSTS TO JUDGE...
HA,HA,HA....

ha,ha,ha -the system just told me off for posting in all caps...so here is some lower case.....ha,ha,haaaaaaaaaaaah. .....go little billy goats go,race for the judgement box.....click on it ....
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6216 Sep 12, 2012
Makedonski good luk wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody trusts bullshit artist's ie: Turk
30000 years so you are the missing link to Neanderthal Man
lol
SOSTA TA LES -SYMPATRIOTI MOU !!!! BRAVO SOU PALLIKAROI !!!!

Actually the only one that old is old Papouli,me....so none of you FYROMIANS or SQUIPERIANS [=Albani] try it on with me.....ha,ha,ha, oh it does my old lings good to laugh !!!!!!!

Keep clicking on that judgement box little billy goats I have ALL day with nothing else to do than SPAM you ,ha,hah,haaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Oh I better not laugh too much I may need to go to the hospital.....Makedonski Akademskis .....what a joke !!!!!!
Trust the English Academics from Oxford and Cambridge who have real Diplomas made of VELLUM not the Makedonski and Squipirian Akademskis whose Diplomas are made from Little Billy-goat skins....ha,ha,ha....

Sorry I just can't help it ,i'm actually enjoying not being serious for a change......

THank you for giving me a good laugh.

Respectfully,

Papouli [Dide]Nikos Auckland New Zealand.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6217 Sep 12, 2012
ERRATUM

IN MY POST ABOVE: lings should actually be: lungs

Hah,ha,ha.....

Come on click on the judgement box....what are you waiting for....

"ALEXANDER THE GREAT IS....A HELLENE!!!!'

Hey this is fun boys.....all these months I've been all serious with you and have missed out....

P[D]N AK NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6218 Sep 12, 2012
HELLFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this? lol
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/ajax1/p1...
YIASAS "HELLFIRE" PALLIKARI....
HI THERE "HELLFIRE" BRAVEHEART....

You caught them out good...Slavic noses under those helmets !!!!
Slavs cant spell our Greek names -they allways slavicise them....
"ARISTOTEL"....HA,HA ,HA......the correct spelling of course is:-
ARISTOTLE from the HELLENIC [GREEK] original ARISTOTELIS !!!!!!!!

You silly little FEROM Billy-goat copy-cats can't even get the spelling right your slavic spelling gives you away as the frauds that you are !!!!!!!!

Ha,ha,ha...... come on click on the judgement box....
I've nearly sent you ten posts I'm looking forward to sending 10 more ,then 100, ha,ha,ha .....Oooooooopaaaaaaah....
Papouli is having fun but Yiayia [Buba],Papouli Kiwi wife wants to spoil it by scolding him....and telling him to stop trolling those nice young FYROM billy goat boys....

Keep it up Ozzi-Cussy bro....your cuz from accross the The Tasman in Kiwiland ....

Papouli[Dide] Nikos, Auckland New Zealand.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6219 Sep 12, 2012
ERRATUM

FEROM SHOULD BE fyrom.

Ha,ha,ha......

Thats 8 posts boys....2 to go.....

So JUDGE me with negative judgements so i can give you 10 more.

P[D]N AK NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6220 Sep 12, 2012
TIME FOR PAPOULI TO HAVE SOME NICE RED WINE LIKE
OGUZ TOLGA THE HARAMI -MOSLEM IMPERSONATER DRINKS.

Ha,ha, come on boys press the judgements key.....

Thats 9 boys....

One to go.....

P[D]N Ak NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6221 Sep 12, 2012
LAST ONE BOYS....THERE THATS 10 POSTS.....
SEE HOW EASY IT IS AND ALL DONE WITH ONE FINGER TYPING no cut and paste like Oguz Tolga....all original nice new posts.....

So cone on boys judge me.....ha,ha,ha.....

FYROM imposters is what you are....go and get a real culture.....

ARISTOTEL, ha,ha,hah.....

ALEJANDER, HA,HA,HAH,....

FILIP, HA,HA,HAH....

Come on boys the names were all GREEK...those ancient macedonians were HELLENES of course that is why they had Greek names not SLAVIC ones like you FYROM boys and certain;ly not SQUIPERAN names like you Albanians ,ha,hah ,ha !!!!!

Come on judge me in anegative way I want tyo post more than 10 !!!!!!!!!!

Love you all my little billy goats-drink lots of your Nannies milk ....so i can crunch you up with my old ASLAN [Lion/LEONTARION]teeth.

Thank you.

Respectfully for the 10th and final time today:-

'ALEXANDER THE GREAT IS....A HELLENE!!!!"

P[D]N Ak NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6222 Sep 12, 2012
IN MY POST #6214

Macedonian ancient kingdom came up as the site for the modern republic of msacedonia.

Lets try again:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_ (ancient_kingdom)

Who knows it might come up with FYROM again ,ha,ha,hah!!!!!
....yeah right !!!!

P[D]N Ak NZ.
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6223 Sep 12, 2012
Yep it came up with FYROM again.

But if you want the real ancient Macedonia type this in to your GOOGLE search box rather than clicking on the Blue letters....
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_ (ancient_kingdom)
If you click on the blue it comes up with FYROM but if you load it in to your GOOGLE search box you will get the real ancient Macedonia not the Fraudulent copy.

P[D]N Ak NZ
HELLENIC KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#6224 Sep 12, 2012
Or you can just enter:-

Macedonia(ancient kingdom) in to your GOOGLE search box.

Pheeew for a moment i thought the Billy goats were going to eat the old ASLAN [lion]-hah,hah,ha
........yeah right.....good old wikipedia never lets you down !!!!!!!!

P[d}N Ak NZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The RISE of MACEDONIA>> Fri makedonas from ci... 16
News The rise of Turkey in the Balkans (Jul '11) Fri DaniEl 132,893
Greek has sex with Goat! Thu Rust 2
LoL US marine beats up Greek priest because he ... Thu Rust 106
SCOPS use Bulgarian etymology to xplain Macedon... (Aug '12) Apr 29 BMARC 79
Poll Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) Apr 29 White Green and Red 434,320
Why do the Greeks hate all their neighbours? Apr 28 Rust 17
More from around the web