SLAVOSKOPIANS==>>ARE GYFTOBULGARIANs!

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 83 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING ABOUT FYROMS SLAVOBULGARIAN!GYFTOBULGARIAN SLAVIC ORIGIN!MACEDONIAN NOTHING!



*** PAIDAROI TROFODOTITE AUTO TO THREAD!GIATI TOUS AKSIZEI!

samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 7, 2012
 
Yaaaa, we got that.
No need to repeat crup.
Not helthy for digestion.
To much gass.

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 7, 2012
 
CANADEZOS wrote:
THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING ABOUT FYROMS SLAVOBULGARIAN!GYFTOBULGARIAN SLAVIC ORIGIN!MACEDONIAN NOTHING!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H6aFucV9EtMXX
*** PAIDAROI TROFODOTITE AUTO TO THREAD!GIATI TOUS AKSIZEI!
Still seething over the national public holiday the Government of Canada has given to the Macedonian nationals for their Independence Day?

Now, why don't they do the same for Greece? Oh, wait. The Turks set you free because you are related.
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 7, 2012
 
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
Still seething over the national public holiday the Government of Canada has given to the Macedonian nationals for their Independence Day?
Now, why don't they do the same for Greece? Oh, wait. The Turks set you free because you are related.
Hey fake paranoid Fyromian, Bulgarian glavata of Yugoslavia!!
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 8, 2012
 
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
Still seething over the national public holiday the Government of Canada has given to the Macedonian nationals for their Independence Day?
Now, why don't they do the same for Greece? Oh, wait. The Turks set you free because you are related.
AJDE VRE GYFTOVULGARE==>>THE GREEKS HAVE THREE MAJOR PARADES IN DANFORTH TORONTO EVERY YEAR!==>>MARCH THE 25!==>>OCT THE 28TH!==>>TASTE OF DANFORTH==>>WHAT DO YOU HAVE??????????GYFTOVULGARE???? ??????

“Makedonija”

Since: Nov 12

e Vecna

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 9, 2012
 
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>AJDE VRE GYFTOVULGARE==>>THE GREEKS HAVE THREE MAJOR PARADES IN DANFORTH TORONTO EVERY YEAR!==>>MARCH THE 25!==>>OCT THE 28TH!==>>TASTE OF DANFORTH==>>WHAT DO YOU HAVE??????????GYFTOVULGARE???? ??????
What's a "gyfto", Ethiopian? And why are you boasting with your gay parades?
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 9, 2012
 
Makedonia Zasekogas wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "gyfto", Ethiopian? And why are you boasting with your gay parades?
AN OPPORTUNITY TO GO SLAV BASHING!

“Makedonija”

Since: Nov 12

e Vecna

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 10, 2012
 
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>AN OPPORTUNITY TO GO SLAV BASHING!
LOL what? Which Slavs are you gonna bash, gayllene?
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 10, 2012
 
Makedonia Zasekogas wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "gyfto", Ethiopian? And why are you boasting with your gay parades?
Republic of Macedonian??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mace...
Etymology
The country;s name derives from the GREEK MACEDONIA!!!!
Ridiculous Fyromians.
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 10, 2012
 
Makedonia Zasekogas wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL what? Which Slavs are you gonna bash, gayllene?
YOUR KIND GYFTOSKOPIANE!!

Since: Oct 12

Piraeus, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 10, 2012
 
Makedonia Zasekogas wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "gyfto", Ethiopian? And why are you boasting with your gay parades?
Are you boasting for your carnaval parades?
Are you boasting for your Disneyland? The largest Disneyland in the world?
CLOWNS. RIDICULOUS.
Everybody is laughing at you.

“Makedonia is Hellenic”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 10, 2012
 
CANADEZOS wrote:
THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING ABOUT FYROMS SLAVOBULGARIAN!GYFTOBULGARIAN SLAVIC ORIGIN!MACEDONIAN NOTHING!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H6aFucV9EtMXX
*** PAIDAROI TROFODOTITE AUTO TO THREAD!GIATI TOUS AKSIZEI!
Please don't relate them to the Bulgarians, Bulgarrian have class, The people of FYROM are scum bags.

Since: Oct 12

Kárystos, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 11, 2012
 
samostojna MK wrote:
Yaaaa, we got that.
No need to repeat crup.
Not helthy for digestion.
To much gass.
Of course no deed to repeat crap coming from Skops.

“Makedonija”

Since: Nov 12

e Vecna

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 11, 2012
 
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR KIND GYFTOSKOPIANE!!
But I am Macedonian.

It's ok to be jealous.

“Makedonia is Hellenic”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 11, 2012
 
Makedonia Zasekogas wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am Macedonian.
It's ok to be jealous.
Jealous at what??? we have the real Macedonia
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 11, 2012
 
Jorrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't relate them to the Bulgarians, Bulgarrian have class, The people of FYROM are scum bags.
I KNOW THE BULGARIANS ARE WELL AWARE OF THIS ISSUE!THEY KNOW VERY WELL THAT OUR MESSAGES IS NOT DIRECTED AT THEM!
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 11, 2012
 
Makedonia Zasekogas wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am Macedonian.
It's ok to be jealous.
HOW CAN YOU BE MACEDONIAN VRE GYFTOVULGARE==>> WHEN IN FACT THERE IS NOTHING MACEDONIAN ON YOU WHICH IS NOT SLAVOBULGARIAN!

“Makedonija”

Since: Nov 12

e Vecna

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 12, 2012
 
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>HOW CAN YOU BE MACEDONIAN VRE GYFTOVULGARE==>> WHEN IN FACT THERE IS NOTHING MACEDONIAN ON YOU WHICH IS NOT SLAVOBULGARIAN!
What's a SlavoBulgarian? Are we slavs or bulgars? Idiotos. Macedonia timeless!
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 12, 2012
 
Makedonia Zasekogas wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a SlavoBulgarian? Are we slavs or bulgars? Idiotos. Macedonia timeless!
YOU ARE BOTH YUGOSLAVIAN IMBECILE!YOU BELONG TO THE SLAVIC RACE!YOUR ANCESTORS WERE THE DRUGUVITES!THE ONES THAT ST DEMETRIOS SLAUGHTEED IN DEFENDING THESSALONIKI!
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 12, 2012
 
Makedonia Zasekogas wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a SlavoBulgarian? Are we slavs or bulgars? Idiotos. Macedonia timeless!
ask slavs or Bulgarians

you are NOT Makedonian

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••