YES

NO

MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#343462 Jul 25, 2012
SAD ARSE GREEKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax okay you are a dickhead.
Your so tuff little child your brain lacks that what is undesirable and none benefiting your dull and very boring.
Like is said your still a dickhead.
Typical FyroMonkey hypocrite.
http://youtu.be/NQL45bVtsZk
Georgievski vs Stupid and sleeping FyroMonkey!
How ridiculous pseudonation are you?

“Makedonia is in Greece ”

Since: Jan 12

Macedonia is in Greece

#343463 Jul 25, 2012
We are the oldest nation in the planet but we don't make TV spots or stupid slogans for it!
And yes, "Only the sun is older than Macedonia" but even the American nation is older than the Monkeydonian tribe!

-The treaties of San Stefano (1878), London (1913), Versailles (1919), the Congress of Berlin (1878) and others; all of which dealt with the Macedonian question, made no reference even to small group declaring themselves as "ethnic Macedonians", only Bulgarians, Serbs, Greeks, Muslims and other minorities.
- No "Makedonski race".

-Richard von Mach - Der Machtbereich des bulgarischen Exarchats in der Türkei. Leinz Tcherkasky ethnographie 1877
– NO "Makedonski race".

-Official Turkish Statistic Ethnicity of Macedonia Philippopoli 1881
- NO "Makedonski race".

-Prof. G. Wiegland - Die Nationalen Bestrebungen der Balkansvölker. Leipzig 1898
-NO "makedonski race"

-Vassil Kantcheff - Macedonia Ethnicity and Statistic - 1900
- NO "Makedonski race".

-Turkish census of Hilmi Pasha for Thessaloniki, Monastiri, Scopje 1904
- NO "Makedonski race".

-Journal "Le Temps" Paris 1905
- NO "Makedonski" race

-Turkish census of Hilmi Pasha for the European Ottoman provinces 1906.
- NO "Makedonski race".

-Leipzig - Neuchatel, 1906
- No "Makedonski race".

-Italian, Amadore Virgili, 1907 in "La questiona roma rumeliota"
- NO “Makedonski race”

-Leon Dominian - The frontiers of Language and Nationality in Europe. Published for the American Geographical Society of New York 1917
– NO "Makedonski race".

1926 - The League of Nations (forerunner to UN set up after WWI) NEVER mentions any Macedonian race/ ethnicity.

WHERE THE F@CK WERE YOU????
WHERE WERE YOU "MAKEDONSKI" ANCESTORS????
WERE THEY HIDDING??
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#343464 Jul 25, 2012
SAD ARSE GREEKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly I am an Australian and as for the word "DICKHEAD" for you to find the word offensive goes to show your a child there are for more offensive words that are used by yourself and many others in this forum buy that is acceptable by your way of thinking.
As I said last time and again now you to are a dickhead just for sticking your nose into someone else's conversation whether it is meaningfull or no meaning at all.
Go cry to your mumma.
Your must be able to mind read to conclude who I am but I will tell you this your very far from even guessing my nationality and not even close.
You just believe what your one track mind makes your little pea brain think.<quoted text>
Have you ever written a constructive post by using your brain because there must he something of your own to write if your brain has the capacity to do just that.
However your post's come across it all the same copy paste so if you had some form of literacy your own knowledge would be applied into your very own thoughts then it would show that there is a brain in your head.
This has no predudice intended its just a matter of self determination and common sence to be able to write in your own self expression in a wNay that it would be writting of your own and not the Internet along with the copy & paste.
End of it all use your brain you insist that your educated then use that of which has been sponged into your brain.
NOW YOU TO ARE A DICKHEAD for eaves dropping.
NOW YOUR A DICKHEAD
http://youtu.be/mIRe5tnqRKM
Relax,okey you are NOT a Macedonian and so what?
You are ridiculous pseudonation!
How ridiculous are you?
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#343465 Jul 25, 2012
SAD ARSE GREEKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong I am not what ever you just called me.
But still you are a perfect example of a dickhead!
http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php...
You were always Bulgarians!
Just nobody tell you the truth!
Nick is Greek

Australia

#343466 Jul 25, 2012
SAD ARSE GREEKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly I am an Australian and as for the word "DICKHEAD" for you to find the word offensive goes to show your a child there are for more offensive words that are used by yourself and many others in this forum buy that is acceptable by your way of thinking.
As I said last time and again now you to are a dickhead just for sticking your nose into someone else's conversation whether it is meaningfull or no meaning at all.
Go cry to your mumma.
Your must be able to mind read to conclude who I am but I will tell you this your very far from even guessing my nationality and not even close.
You just believe what your one track mind makes your little pea brain think.<quoted text>
Have you ever written a constructive post by using your brain because there must he something of your own to write if your brain has the capacity to do just that.
However your post's come across it all the same copy paste so if you had some form of literacy your own knowledge would be applied into your very own thoughts then it would show that there is a brain in your head.
This has no predudice intended its just a matter of self determination and common sence to be able to write in your own self expression in a wNay that it would be writting of your own and not the Internet along with the copy & paste.
End of it all use your brain you insist that your educated then use that of which has been sponged into your brain.
NOW YOUR A DICKHEAD
Again, Dickheads are your kind and seriously take you cheap comments and stick it up your arse.
Is smelling peoples arse your culture too?

Macedonians are Greek!
middle man

Rosanna, Australia

#343467 Jul 25, 2012
FYROMSKI wrote:
We are the oldest nation in the planet but we don't make TV spots or stupid slogans for it!
And yes, "Only the sun is older than Macedonia" but even the American nation is older than the Monkeydonian tribe!
-The treaties of San Stefano (1878), London (1913), Versailles (1919), the Congress of Berlin (1878) and others; all of which dealt with the Macedonian question, made no reference even to small group declaring themselves as "ethnic Macedonians", only Bulgarians, Serbs, Greeks, Muslims and other minorities.
- No "Makedonski race".
-Richard von Mach - Der Machtbereich des bulgarischen Exarchats in der Türkei. Leinz Tcherkasky ethnographie 1877
– NO "Makedonski race".
-Official Turkish Statistic Ethnicity of Macedonia Philippopoli 1881
- NO "Makedonski race".
-Prof. G. Wiegland - Die Nationalen Bestrebungen der Balkansvölker. Leipzig 1898
-NO "makedonski race"
-Vassil Kantcheff - Macedonia Ethnicity and Statistic - 1900
- NO "Makedonski race".
-Turkish census of Hilmi Pasha for Thessaloniki, Monastiri, Scopje 1904
- NO "Makedonski race".
-Journal "Le Temps" Paris 1905
- NO "Makedonski" race
-Turkish census of Hilmi Pasha for the European Ottoman provinces 1906.
- NO "Makedonski race".
-Leipzig - Neuchatel, 1906
- No "Makedonski race".
-Italian, Amadore Virgili, 1907 in "La questiona roma rumeliota"
- NO “Makedonski race”
-Leon Dominian - The frontiers of Language and Nationality in Europe. Published for the American Geographical Society of New York 1917
– NO "Makedonski race".
1926 - The League of Nations (forerunner to UN set up after WWI) NEVER mentions any Macedonian race/ ethnicity.
WHERE THE F@CK WERE YOU????
WHERE WERE YOU "MAKEDONSKI" ANCESTORS????
WERE THEY HIDDING??
Once again, another Greek avoiding the Treaty of Bucharest 1913.....its a well documented treaty.....
The truth must hurt, knowing you got Agean Macedonia in 1913, so much for you theory on Macedonia being Greek 4000 years.

Since: Jul 12

Greece

#343468 Jul 25, 2012
middle man wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, another Greek avoiding the Treaty of Bucharest 1913.....its a well documented treaty.....
The truth must hurt, knowing you got Agean Macedonia in 1913, so much for you theory on Macedonia being Greek 4000 years.
We liberated the Creta and the Epirus with the Treaty of Bucharest,too.We also liberated the Thrace in 1920 and we liberated the islands of Aegean Sea in 1948.That means what?It doesnt disaprove their greekness.Once again,you dont have arguments

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#343469 Jul 25, 2012
middle man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on.

Show it to me.
Thessaloniki

Greece

#343470 Jul 25, 2012
middle man wrote:
<quoted text>
A brilliant letter !

http://www.foundalis.com/geo/macedonia.htm

Another brilliant letter!

Letter from Gotse Delchev to Nikola Maleshevski (1899)
by Gotse Delchev, translated by Wikisource

"Sofia, 1 May 1899,

Kolyo (Nikola),

I have received all the letters sent by you and through you. Let us not allow the splits and splintering to frighten us. It is, indeed, a pity, but what can we do, since we are Bulgarians and all suffer from one common disease. If this disease had not been present in our ancestors, from whom we inherited it, they would have never fallen under the sceptre of the Turkish Sultan..."

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

#343471 Jul 25, 2012
I am waiting for the treaty.
SAD GREEKS

Australia

#343474 Jul 25, 2012
Nick is Greek wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Dickheads are your kind and seriously take you cheap comments and stick it up your arse.
Is smelling peoples arse your culture too?
Macedonians are Greek!
Cheap comment you say well it did what I wanted the comment to do and guess what if it didn't bother you, you would not have answered at all but you did and again I will say your a DICKHEAD.
It's you and in general you imbeciles on this forum that are just plain and simple dickheads.
SAD ARSE GREEKS

Australia

#343475 Jul 25, 2012
Yannis_21 wrote:
I am waiting for the treaty.
What treaty would that be.
There is only one treaty and signed on the tip of a bullet marked GREECE.
Are you waiting for that bullet mark Greek or Greece.
You sad sod.
Now sod off.
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Thessaloníki, Greece

#343476 Jul 25, 2012
SAD ARSE GREEKS wrote:
<quoted text>

NOW YOUR A DICKHEAD
Ajde fake fyromian, titoistic Yugoslavisation of the Vardar Bulgarians!
Nick the Greek

York, UK

#343477 Jul 25, 2012
Macedonians are Northern-Greeks Not Southern-Slavs!

Ban Ki Moon knows that!

Macedonians have always been Greeks and Greeks have always lived in Macedonia...the ancient-Kingdom!

Mathew Nimitz knows that!

Time to End the Name Dispute!
nikos kriti ellada

Athens, Greece

#343478 Jul 25, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted 'NO' because I know the difference between a Macedonian and a gypsy
I voted that you are ADERFARA. NTINTIS you know GYPSY EEE GYPSY

“"SANTA TITO"”

Since: Feb 10

I BRING ETHNICITIES IN MY BAG

#343479 Jul 25, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
MACEDONIA IS NOT Greece
MACEDONIA IS NOT Greece
MACEDONIA IS NOT Greece
MACEDONIA IS NOT Greece
STUPIDITY IS AN EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEDGE OF Skops

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

#343480 Jul 25, 2012
SAD ARSE GREEKS wrote:
<quoted text>
What treaty would that be.
There is only one treaty and signed on the tip of a bullet marked GREECE.
Are you waiting for that bullet mark Greek or Greece.
You sad sod.
Now sod off.
Yeah right....

Whatever.

You are NOT a Makedonian.

But you are a scared liar.

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

#343481 Jul 25, 2012
SAD GREEKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap comment you say well it did what I wanted the comment to do and guess what if it didn't bother you, you would not have answered at all but you did and again I will say your a DICKHEAD.
It's you and in general you imbeciles on this forum that are just plain and simple dickheads.
You sound like a scared 5 year old girl.

And not a very bright one I might add.

“The Universe Is My Home”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#343482 Jul 25, 2012
Macedonia is hellenic beyond any doubt!!!
SAD ARSE GREEKS

Australia

#343483 Jul 26, 2012
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a scared 5 year old girl.
And not a very bright one I might add.
What makes you so brilliant but yet so pretentious.
Oh your just a pathetic soul lost on this planet.
It's you that sounds scared.
Trust me I ain't scared of you not even the the devil could do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. returns 25 looted artifacts to Italy 4 hr Arxeo Fos 2
News Macedonia Leaders' 4-Hour Talks End with No Res... 13 hr DaniEl 1
Poll Soros is a maggot,well paid one. Tue DanEli 3
A warning to Macedonia's enemies.. Mon jim 7
Poll USA is sole power on Earth? May 25 New Delhi 0
is macedonia a racist country and macedon... (Dec '12) May 24 Excalibur 24
Poll USA gay rights. May 24 GUS 0
More from around the web