IN EU,
IN NATO,
ALIVE & KICKING.
YOU ARE NOWHERE!!!
THE GREEK FANS WERE GREAT,
ALL OF THEM,
BOTH ANCIENT GREEKS & EUZONES,
BUT ABOVE ALL,
THE GREEK WOMEN, THE SPLENDOR OF GREEK BEAUTY.
EYGE TO ALL GREEKS.
GOOD NIGHT - SLEPP TIGHT,
SEE YA TOMORROW,
WHEN MACEDONIA WILL STILL BE HELLENIC,
AS IT ALWAYS WAS,
AS IT WILL ALWAYS BE.
The Greek women, the splendor of beauty?? ROFL.. Is that why you ogle at every Slav women around... all of you Greeks are the same. It's because your goat head hermaphrodites don't do it for you....
Anonymous

Greece

#339405 Jun 16, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
The Greek women, the splendor of beauty?? ROFL.. Is that why you ogle at every Slav women around... all of you Greeks are the same. It's because your goat head hermaphrodites don't do it for you....
tris laloun kai duo xoreuon eisai re bananaman

8a8ela naksera , katalabaineis ti grafeis?

i apo to polu vara vara to poulaki sou epa8es malakinsi egkefalou

banana banana!!!!!!
eirini

Athens, Greece

#339406 Jun 16, 2012
constantino wrote:
Whats hellenic?
HELLENIC means Greek....and the name of Greece in greek is HELLAS
Nick

Australia

#339407 Jun 16, 2012
Yes
Alexandros Androusos

Athens, Greece

#339408 Jun 16, 2012
constantino wrote:
Whats hellenic?
GREEK
Emmanouil

Delmenhorst, Germany

#339409 Jun 16, 2012
Macedonia is Hellenic
gregory

Greece

#339410 Jun 16, 2012
It's stupid and miserable to create false history and build on it your being. One can not alter the truth as revealed by archaeological finds. The Slavic people of Skopje also have a history and it would be right to seek and to plead.
Even if you do it for political reasons to register the name Macedonia, it will identify only geographically and can not alter the glorious history of Greek Macedonia.

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#339411 Jun 17, 2012
gregory wrote:
It's stupid and miserable to create false history and build on it your being. One can not alter the truth as revealed by archaeological finds. The Slavic people of Skopje also have a history and it would be right to seek and to plead.
Even if you do it for political reasons to register the name Macedonia, it will identify only geographically and can not alter the glorious history of Greek Macedonia.
Gregoriou, ashamed of your Greek name are you? I would be to if I were Greek. Thats why you want to become Macedonians now. Well guess what, Grk off!
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Graz, Austria

#339412 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey Fakedonski Fyromian, titoistic Yugoslavian pseudonation, kleptoman of the Hellenic Symbol Vergina sun!!
Your Greek avatar proves that Macedonians are Greeks!!
http://history-of-macedonia.com/coppermine/al...

The macedonian symbol "Vergina sun" is a symbol for all Greeks!!

Spartan vase in the Louvre Museum, Paris.  6th Century BC:

More see:
http://history-of-macedonia.com/wordpress/200...

Vergina sun is Greek state emblem of Macedonia:
http://www.wipo.int/ipdl/IPDL-IMAGES/SIXTERXM...

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#339413 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Gregoriou, ashamed of your Greek name are you? I would be to if I were Greek. Thats why you want to become Macedonians now. Well guess what, Grk off!
Lege oti thes lege.

You are NOT a Makedonian.
Nick the Greek

Reading, UK

#339414 Jun 17, 2012
The only possible way a Southern-Slav could call himself Macedonian in the genuine sense of the word, would be if he/she hailed from Greek-Hellenic stock...Slavic speakers today but from Greek-Hellenic heritage!

Macedonians are Northern-Greeks...Not Southern-Slavs.

Those Slavic speaking Macedonians who feel Macedonian in the genuine sense of the word, must recognize and acknowledge that they hail from ancient-Greeks.

FYRoM's ex-Yugoslavs have run the end of their course...they have expired all the options which seek to place them into the International arena as a Nation of NoN-Greek Macedonians...It is decision time Now and the Slavic countries should encourage FYRoM to make the right decision based on established archaelogical and historical priciples.
PROTAGORAS

Morley, Australia

#339415 Jun 17, 2012
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lege oti thes lege.
You are NOT a Makedonian.
We are GREEKS therefore Macedonian, Athenian , Corinthian, Spartan, etc ...
Similar to: We are SLAVS therefore: Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Serbian, Bulgarian ...
Or: I am an ISRAELI CITIZEN, who speaks HEBREW, of the JEWISH FAITH and the SEMITIC TRIBE !! What is wrong with that ??

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#339416 Jun 17, 2012
PROTAGORAS wrote:
<quoted text>
We are GREEKS therefore Macedonian, Athenian , Corinthian, Spartan, etc ...
Similar to: We are SLAVS therefore: Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Serbian, Bulgarian ...
Or: I am an ISRAELI CITIZEN, who speaks HEBREW, of the JEWISH FAITH and the SEMITIC TRIBE !! What is wrong with that ??
Nothing is wrong!

Kalimera patrioti!
Godsson

Melbourne, Australia

#339417 Jun 17, 2012
Macedonian people, kick your ass at every football game, though only through voilence the Afgans ( greeks) create.
Greeks are like sheep, just follow the dumbest sheep that makes a run for it....though looking at your fake, creative history the apple doesnt fall from the tree which was a word derived from the Claimed greek word Treeopoloussosis.
You changed your day of worship from the original calender. You Arab speeking goats always change things to suit your gutless race.
The only reason that Greeks presist that Macedonia is Greek is for the fact that they were born creative liers and Greeks keep holding the truth from them selves as they would relise that they were wondering gypsies and that Greece was based on a ponzi scheme. If they were to accept the truth they would be nothing more than the jews that roamed the land and never found a home.

Why dont Macedonians claim that Greece never existed. It did though they were phesants. Though they relised if you keep telling yourself a lie you will finally belive it, hence the stupidity of the current so called Greeks.
Its like the fishing story, Of the fish was this big. By the time the creative story has conceded that stupid Greek "APPARENTLY" caught the worlds largest fish and the remaining fish of the ocean.
Reality hurts though, lying to yourself only denies the rite for yourself to really know what and how the first greek settler ended up on them rocks down North that is the only true Greek land. Though cryoginetscs has proven that your blood has strong ties with the persian, afgan and Turkish origen.
Anyway if i was adopted and black, parents both white and both claim they are my biological parents, do i have the rite to seek the truth no matter the pain..
Lies always unravel and the truth will prevail. So get ready for the Slap of reality.
Good luck
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Graz, Austria

#339418 Jun 17, 2012
Macedonians are Greeks since 3000 years!
These OLYMPIANS of Macedonia are Greeks! Not Titoistic yugoslavian pseudonation of the Vardar-Bulgarians!!

LIST OF ANCIENT MACEDONIAN OLYMPIANS
75th 480 Theagenes Thasos Boxing Pausanias IV, 6; 11,15
76th 476 Theagenes Thasos Pankration Plutarch 811D
80th 460 King AlexanderI Aigai Stadion Herodotus IX, 45
93rd 408 King Archelaos Aigai Tethrippon Solon IX, 16
106th 356 King Philip II Pella Keles Plutarch 3, 8
107th 352 King Philip II Pella Synoris Plutarch 4, 9
108th 348 King Philip II Pella Tethrippon Justin XII, 6,6
113th 328 Kliton Stadion Oxyrhynchus papyrus 12
115th 320 Damasias Amphipolis Oxyrhynchus papyrus 12
119th 304 Lampos Philippi Tethrippon Pausanias VI, 4, 10
122nd 292 King Antigonos Stadion Julius Africanus
123rd 288 King Antigonos Stadion Julius Africanus
128th 268 King Seleukos Stadion Pausanias V, 8, 11
128th 268 Belistihe f Tethrippon Julius Africanus
129th 264 Belistihe f Synoris Oxyrhynchus papyrus 2082
133rd 248 Simylos Neapolis Stadion Julius Africanus
??? 3rd Cent. King Ptolemy I Eordaia Tethrippon Poseidippos 78
??? 3rd Cent. King Ptolemy II Eordaia Tethrippon Poseidippos 78
??? 3rd Cent. Queen Arsinoe Eordaia Chariot race x3 Poseidippos 78
??? 3rd Cent. Queen Berenike I Eordaia Tethrippon Poseidippos 78
??? 3rd Cent. Queen Berenike II Eordaia Tethrippon Poseidippos 79
??? 3rd Cent. Etearkhos Horse race x3 Poseidippos 76
??? 3rd Cent. Molykos Horse Poseidippos 72
??? 3rd Cent. Trygaios Horse Poseidippos 73
??? 3rd Cent. Plaggon Synoris Poseidippos 127
200th 3rd Cent. Polemon Petra, Macedonia Stadion Julius Africanus
??? 3rd Cent. Ulpios Heliodoros Thessaloniki unknown x3 Inscription IG IV591
Nick the Greek

Reading, UK

#339420 Jun 17, 2012
Godsson wrote:
Macedonian people, kick your ass at every football game, though only through voilence the Afgans ( greeks) create.
Greeks are like sheep, just follow the dumbest sheep that makes a run for it....though looking at your fake, creative history the apple doesnt fall from the tree which was a word derived from the Claimed greek word Treeopoloussosis.
You changed your day of worship from the original calender. You Arab speeking goats always change things to suit your gutless race.
The only reason that Greeks presist that Macedonia is Greek is for the fact that they were born creative liers and Greeks keep holding the truth from them selves as they would relise that they were wondering gypsies and that Greece was based on a ponzi scheme. If they were to accept the truth they would be nothing more than the jews that roamed the land and never found a home.
Why dont Macedonians claim that Greece never existed. It did though they were phesants. Though they relised if you keep telling yourself a lie you will finally belive it, hence the stupidity of the current so called Greeks.
Its like the fishing story, Of the fish was this big. By the time the creative story has conceded that stupid Greek "APPARENTLY" caught the worlds largest fish and the remaining fish of the ocean.
Reality hurts though, lying to yourself only denies the rite for yourself to really know what and how the first greek settler ended up on them rocks down North that is the only true Greek land. Though cryoginetscs has proven that your blood has strong ties with the persian, afgan and Turkish origen.
Anyway if i was adopted and black, parents both white and both claim they are my biological parents, do i have the rite to seek the truth no matter the pain..
Lies always unravel and the truth will prevail. So get ready for the Slap of reality.
Good luck
TurkoSlavic Abdul! Thick Illiterate TurkoSlavic little Git!

Cryoginetscs...Indeed!

Mehmeto-Goranic Abdul-Mongol!
fotis

Athens, Greece

#339421 Jun 17, 2012
i cannot describe the felling i have when people from other countries and nations try to steal our history or our historical monuments which are in every place and museum of the world. From another part of view seems logical when other nations have only a recent historical background and they try ofcourse to steal part of our valuable GREEK and thousands of years before history.. to those people i have only one thing to say. NICE TRY! We have historic background enough for all over the world, for everyone to say whatever comes in mind. My personal opinion is that it would more honest to admit greece is the place where everything started and say a big THANK YOU GREECE FOR WHAT YOU OFFERED TO THE HUMANITY.. it will be more surealistic and most of all HONEST!
Godsson

Melbourne, Australia

#339422 Jun 17, 2012
The truth hurts
Godsson

Melbourne, Australia

#339423 Jun 17, 2012
A great identy theft by a smart Greek, all credits for that though the truth will hurt so get some asprin.
Ioannis

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339424 Jun 17, 2012
Godsson wrote:
The truth hurts
Complete your phrase SLAVSKI..

"The thruth hurts us, SLAVSKIES"...

Eh SLAVSKI?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fyroms bff turkey takes sht on fyrom 6 hr mr large 1
arvanites , greeks only in greek church history (Jul '13) 20 hr EPIRUS ISGREEK 236
albanians will get western fyrom 23 hr makedonas from ci... 9
fy partition around the corner Mon mr large 1
News the Identity of Macedonians (May '07) Jan 22 MACEDONIA is HELL... 47,213
News Macedonia warns Serbia to keep out of the name ... Jan 22 SLAVS RNOMACEDONIANS 2
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE (Mar '16) Jan 21 DaniEl 231
More from around the web