Created by Observer on Jan 22, 2009

4,830,084 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

KLEENEX

Toronto, Canada

#320335 Feb 29, 2012
the shipment of Kleenex has been expedited, will be badly needed after the name is announced.
Nick the Greek

North Shields, UK

#320336 Feb 29, 2012
The Winds of change are blowing near the Haemus...Greeks are ready!

Give me Air and the Space breath so that I may practice my Hellenic culture in my own homelands!

Oath is Oath!

No Mercy!

No Surrender!

No Turning Back!
makis

Athens, Greece

#320337 Feb 29, 2012
long live Macedonia

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#320338 Feb 29, 2012
Yes! It is a stupid poll, but Macedonians are Greeks. Macedonians are Macedonians 3000years and they have not a name problem! A name problem have the pseudodonskis Fyromians , the titoistic Yugoslavian pseudonation of the Vardar Bulgarians with Greek name!!
Spanec RofMacedonia

United States

#320339 Feb 29, 2012
YOU DON'T KNOW THE REAL HISTORY... You just read what your polititian write! What a same!...
Spanec RofMacedonia

United States

#320340 Feb 29, 2012
What a shame!... You are so illiterate
KLEENEX

Toronto, Canada

#320341 Feb 29, 2012
Spanec RofMacedonia wrote:
What a shame!... You are so illiterate
You don't say... Spanec the Serb of RofMacedonOIDI

Shame you wrote, agree.... time to visit your educational institutions and museums.
doctor

Skopje, Macedonia

#320342 Feb 29, 2012
Is greece hellenic?
wreal macedonian

Vinica, Macedonia

#320343 Feb 29, 2012
no doktor the greeks no a heleniks they are psihotics weth big problems

“Love Life”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#320344 Feb 29, 2012
doctor wrote:
Is greece hellenic?
Is your brain damaged?

“Love Life”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#320345 Feb 29, 2012
wreal macedonian wrote:
no doktor the greeks no a heleniks they are psihotics weth big problems
No doktor. This is a natural disease in Fyromian minds. We are born like that since Tito's era.
wreal macedonian

Vinica, Macedonia

#320346 Feb 29, 2012
thenks truth delights thet a beggest mind of more bigest man ,give some pruvs what you are macedonin , heleniks ,greeks ,romey or chinezis people or wath, becouse am makedonec and nathing else but you are more persones in one person
wreal macedonian

Vinica, Macedonia

#320347 Feb 29, 2012
sory that is a trut for you people you are evryting but not a makedonci
izetg

Turkey

#320348 Feb 29, 2012
No but why is this so important? Do you think that we have rights about discussing this? Only Macedonians' can discuss about whom they are! In my opinion, Greeks have started this topic, because they all think that the whole world belongs 2 them. How narcist mentilaty it is?

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#320349 Feb 29, 2012
izetg wrote:
No but why is this so important? Do you think that we have rights about discussing this? Only Macedonians' can discuss about whom they are! In my opinion, Greeks have started this topic, because they all think that the whole world belongs 2 them. How narcist mentilaty it is?
Greeks think that their shit don't stink. 35 years of welfare made this 3rd world country into an arrogant nacistic nation. They thought they could ride the gravy train forever but finally it has run out of gravy.

Now they are just an angry bunch that is heading back to 3rd world status. Funny thing is that they were used to living this free life with unlimited credit that they now are up shit creek and don't know what to do as they have no working life skills.

“MACEDONIA is min 30.000 Years ”

Since: Feb 11

helenic Exists 3.000 ? years.

#320350 Feb 29, 2012
Nick the Greek wrote:
Macedonians
macedonia Hellenic people!

macedonia is hellenic white people....

shit African origin... Danai (greek)= black people with white clothing.. 800bc camen in te balkan.
and the white people hellene,, have stolen the history of hellene..

and have the story mixed...form hellenen=white people,, is greek ???...

black people is black greek african shit,,zeroo hellen

hell is white son of God,
hell, ilio, Ilios, Hlia, hlias, hella, hellas, helios- is light- menas Svetlo, belo, sonce, is asociated with the sun-the sun burst-whth god ILIOS; ILE- ilinden,Makedon god, universum god-sun is god-the most powerful & worm, the symbol of eternity the symbol of power, the symbol of makedon...therefore is a confusion with this term-this is a Makedon term-OUR TERM-TERM OF THE WHITE PEOPLE OF THE SUN..... who are they ? Makedon of course not the gypsies greek..

you know-this is absolutly correct what she meant-Hellens were Makedon blood civilization, not Greek, but people do not know it.... I knew it long ago.... Greeks do not say this in schools, cause if they do -it will bring the truth out.... Therefore the term Hellenic is confusion. Do you believe if the truth was on their side so far they would not tell the childreen ??!!! that's why nobody talks abt-the truth hurts.....

ll these countries in ancient times were Hella-Hellas-the countries of the sun-thracia, Makedonija, Ilyria, Sparta, Athens, Epirous,etc.. when the pirates came it were all Makedon white people living here-people of the sun-indogermanic race tall blond white arian blood people all worshiping sun.....Sun is god-light is god. Hella, Hellas, Hellios, Ilios, Hlios, is all sun-Hellenisation Hellenic is all sun-all were the same root-arian root people from the same stem.....The whole Balkans were Hella, Hellas, but they split-Pelazgian tribes splitted -they were all Makedons-Hellens, but one called Thracians, other Makedon, other Lynkesti, Ant(Antikes) Veneti, Ilyrian, Epyros, Etrurian, etc=ALL MAKEDON ANCIENT TRIBES-HELLENIC TRIBES BUT NOT GREEK GYPSIES BY BLOOD

i speak Greek too -i see they lie-they were manipulated since childreen ,they are not allowed to know what Hellen, Hella, Helllios, Hellas is ascotiated with.....they fear the truth....The ancient name Hellas meant unification of the Makedon tribes, but not Greece at all

makedon tribe was the most glorious of all, the most famous, the most noble-of all, but they were relatives in ancient times......

svastika is indo-germanic symbol-all Makedons, Germanics, Celtics, Schotch, Dorians, Slavs,Skandinavians, Kurdish people, Hunza, are from the same blood-Makedon blood.....Slavs are Makedon too, from the same root.... It will be Slavic Brotherhood it will be coming....1000%

Makedon is Zara-the famous noble Zorostrian tribe i know....the eminant race in the antic times-the arian race-i have a friend in US he wrote a book,
he visited Vatikan, he found it in old papers.... Makedons are Zara-the arian race in ancient times-the tall blond-they came from lands from Asia from very very old times-germans too, Celts, etc.... makedon gen-Svastika gen

Makedon lived where nowadays Iran, India, Afghanistan, Russia, yes ,yes, Svastika is our symbol-Slavic symbol, Indogermanic symbol, this si correct.....but not a tatar symbol-celtic cross-the same-Indian symbol the same- German symbol the cross of Germans, Hitler cross-the same-the 4 HANDS OF GOD-ARIAN SYMBOL !!!!!!!!!! CELTIC CROSS-ARIAN SYMBOL-MAKEDON SYMBOL-FROM INDOGERMANIC TIMES-THE OLDEST TIMES-MAKEDONIA-THE OLDEST-ONLY SUN IS OLDER THAN MAKEDONIA-GOD IS SUN-THEREFORE OUR SYMBOL THE OLDEST ON EARTH !!!!!!!!!!

shit African origin cam in te balkan 800bc..
not African Arab people .

We must all dead
and send them back to africa... African Arab people

#320351 Feb 29, 2012
you know the !! ALEXANDER AND PHILIP ARE ARYAN MACEDONIAN WHITE PEOPLE HELLENIC....blonde hair blue eyes... NOT (Danai (greek) GYPSIES black BLOOD..black africa shit TRIBES :))))natings helenic ,,,,,,,,,,

#320352 Feb 29, 2012
watch gypsy black greek ,, today say in Macedonia we are hellenic ...malakas ......

Danai (greek Gypsy)= black people ,,=== nothing Hellenic
Nikola

Skopje, Macedonia

#320353 Feb 29, 2012
Poveke od 1000 god. Makedonija e drzava na Makedoncite. Grcija bila edna saka narod. Aleksandar Makedonski vi ja ebel majkata, ve kolel i besel i sega go velicate kako svoj. Sto da se kaze za takov narod? Aj ke ostavam da kazat drugite.
long live Macedonia

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#320354 Feb 29, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
Greeks think that their shit don't stink. 35 years of welfare made this 3rd world country into an arrogant nacistic nation. They thought they could ride the gravy train forever but finally it has run out of gravy.
Now they are just an angry bunch that is heading back to 3rd world status. Funny thing is that they were used to living this free life with unlimited credit that they now are up shit creek and don't know what to do as they have no working life skills.
Hey Fakedonski Fyromian, titoistic Yugoslavian pseudonation, kleptoman of the Hellenic Symbol Vergina sun!!
Your Greek avatar proves that Macedonians are Greeks!!

The macedonian symbol "Vergina sun" is a symbol for all Greeks!!

http://history-of-macedonia.com/coppermine/al...

Spartan vase in the Louvre Museum, Paris.  6th Century BC:

http://history-of-macedonia.com/coppermine/al...
More see:
http://history-of-macedonia.com/wordpress/200...

Vergina sun is Greek state emblem of Macedonia:
http://www.wipo.int/ipdl/IPDL-IMAGES/SIXTERXM...
http://www.wipo.int/cgi-6te/guest/ifetch5...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some PAPYRUS for the ''SCOP MUSEUM OF COPIES'' 4 min MACEDONIA TIMELES... 5
NEW ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM of MACEDONIA 5 min Stace son-of-vergina 114
Treasures from the New ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM of... 9 min Stace son-of-vergina 39
Even if an honest FYROMIAN is a rare case.Here ... (Feb '08) 10 min MACEDONIA TIMELES... 425
LU students in the land of Alexander the Great 19 min MACEDONIA TIMELESS 11
Three Greek Writers: "We Are Not Who We Claim T... (Aug '10) 21 min klain main 16
Are the Modern Greeks Delusional Arabs (Jul '13) 25 min Born free - Molon... 872
Denial,denial,denial, 45 min _LMAO_ 22
AMFIPOLIS (upd) 57 min Stace son-of-vergina 560
I'm Permanently Leaving This Forum 3 hr Macedonian 66

Macedonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE