greek girls come turkey for having sex

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
TURKER

Istanbul, Turkey

#1 Jun 9, 2008
yes .. stactics states that 70 percent greek girls come turkey for having sex... also they state greek guys are gay and so feminen.
lol

Kos, Greece

#3 Jun 9, 2008
actually it's the foreigners that come to turkey for cheap turkish sluts. i heard if you drop a euro on the ground they will reach the dirt to take it with they're ass up. and they stay there.
Tucker

UK

#4 Jun 9, 2008
TURKER wrote:
yes .. stactics states that 70 percent greek girls come turkey for having sex... also they state greek guys are gay and so feminen.
Dont believe your mother! Sghe has never been Greek! Although certainly she did do the 'Greek' regularly in the red lights district of Izmit!
agron

Tirana, Albania

#5 Jun 9, 2008
TURKER wrote:
when i was in turkey in alania, antalia and side, i didnt see any greek girl so i dont think your statistic is real. i saw only russians girls, germans , so most of them were from east europe but greeks i didnt saw any one.
lol

Kos, Greece

#6 Jun 9, 2008
agron wrote:
<quoted text> when i was in turkey in alania, antalia and side, i didnt see any greek girl so i dont think your statistic is real. i saw only russians girls, germans , so most of them were from east europe but greeks i didnt saw any one.
who says it has to be real? if they repeat it many times it will eventually become real. their whole excistance is based in that concept
psolun ston kolo sas

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#7 Jun 9, 2008
Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>Dont believe your mother! Sghe has never been Greek! Although certainly she did do the 'Greek' regularly in the red lights district of Izmit!
The Turks prefers their daughters and sisters,thatfor are degenerated and stupid.
Sex in the famoly is very common in Turkish villages,(sheeps and cows included).
kostas

Nijmegen, Netherlands

#8 Jun 9, 2008
that is true..turks..prefer mothers, sisters and especially cousins..
check the consaguinity rates over there..lower compared with other muslim states such as pakistan where it is close to 55%..whereas in turkey is close to 20% of all marriages.
psolun ston kolo sas wrote:
<quoted text>
The Turks prefers their daughters and sisters,thatfor are degenerated and stupid.
Sex in the famoly is very common in Turkish villages,(sheeps and cows included).
Greeks Derrkuca

Narberth, PA

#9 Jun 9, 2008
that's a lie: Albanians are doing them there. 42% of children in Greece now are born to Albanian fathers
lol

Kos, Greece

#10 Jun 9, 2008
Greeks Derrkuca wrote:
that's a lie: Albanians are doing them there. 42% of children in Greece now are born to Albanian fathers
97% of statistics are out of someones ass.
PRIAPOS

Athens, Greece

#12 Jun 9, 2008
Greeks Derrkuca wrote:
women want sex and kids. A man has to do it
And U R that man? HA HA AH BEGGAR!
Albocrusher

AOL

#13 Jun 9, 2008
Greeks Derrkuca wrote:
Does the FBI know you are in Valley Forge,planning an attack on Fort Dix agai Albo terrorist?
bahri

Bursa, Turkey

#15 Aug 5, 2008
&#305; have fu..ed 2 greek girls this summer in izmir.
lol

Nijmegen, Netherlands

#16 Aug 5, 2008
and i have fucked..5 turkish gils in germany..potsdam
spartan lacedaemonian

Greece

#17 Aug 5, 2008
This Turkboy is a nut case.

Where is he now?

Was he 'terminated' by a Kurdish bomb after all?
about greek

Turkey

#20 Aug 6, 2008
you know Turks very well. when we came anatolia in 1071, ermenian and greeks were living here. Turks killed all the men, but did not kill women and girls. we fucked all of them:). we are sorry for all. now in turkei only 20 000 000 real Turks other 60 000 000 kurds, other nations and bastards of ud from your women. and also we went to greece and again you know we fucked all your women near 500 years. may be you can be our son. please do not hate us. we are yout father. come to your father:) we are the storm.we can fuck all over the world. 5 000 000 turkish soldier can fuck the world.
Fred

South Windsor, CT

#22 Aug 6, 2008
about greek wrote:
you know Turks very well. when we came anatolia in 1071, ermenian and greeks were living here. Turks killed all the men, but did not kill women and girls. we fucked all of them:). we are sorry for all. now in turkei only 20 000 000 real Turks other 60 000 000 kurds, other nations and bastards of ud from your women. and also we went to greece and again you know we fucked all your women near 500 years. may be you can be our son. please do not hate us. we are yout father. come to your father:) we are the storm.we can fuck all over the world. 5 000 000 turkish soldier can fuck the world.
Greeks kicked your sorry asses in 1821 and gained their freedom. Turkey is the land of goat furckers. The only thing you had sex with was your own brother. Piece of shiat turks.
to fucked greek

Sivas, Turkey

#23 Aug 7, 2008
you had forgetten 1922.

Since: Jul 08

Athens, Greece

#24 Aug 7, 2008
you have forgoten 1922 .we were fucking you the reason we lost was that the
allies and greece had a problem and they stopped supporting us.and you killed just women and children but what to say about you and your gay culture and the scandals in your country.everybody knows that you pretend to be men and you spend money for travesties who are famous in your country.the gay men were always a part of the turkish culture

“Makedonia is Greek”

Since: Jul 08

Kavala, Makedonia; Greece

#25 Aug 7, 2008
95 % of the Greeks are gay.
125 % of the greeks have not mixed blood.
500 % of the Turks are Heteros.
20 000 % of the FYROMians are descendants of Alexander the great.

Now I am talking to all of you underdevelopped countries: Stop shytting statistics out of your *sses, it's not credible.
spartan lacedaemonian

Kos, Greece

#26 Aug 7, 2008
to fucked greek wrote:
you had forgetten 1922.
We haven't...

But we live in 2008 and not 1922.

Turkey has so much big problems right now as far as concerns its state structure itself and the very basic elements that make Turkey a secular state.

And i am talking about the conflict between secular and Islamic state that has already cost the lives of people!

So you don't have the luxury to be relaxed that everything is ok!

Greece doesn't have these problems on the contrary it is very stable no matter what craps you and the rest of fyromians say in this forum and you know it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THE PROKLAMATA , do greeks know what it means (May '13) 9 hr DaniEl 146
arvanites , greeks only in greek church history (Jul '13) 9 hr DaniEl 308
Greek janisaries and diaspora spread lies to w... 14 hr zika the great 5
Albania is set to be Divided. 14 hr zika the great 2
News Macedonia 'Should be Divided between Kosovo, Bu... Sun zika the great 12
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE (Mar '16) Sat makedonas from ci... 237
United Macedonians Feb 16 makedonas from ci... 23
More from around the web