First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Reincarnated Scopi GAY

Athens, Greece

#2 Sep 26, 2012
62000 Albanians eagerly marched in Greece with Musolinis blue shirts
-Statement of the ALBANIAN Çam Nuhti Latif:
We Albanians expressed our intention to completely vanish the Greek population from Thesprotia by murdering & committing criminal acts! 25000 homes were set ablaze & 100000 Greeks were left homeless.
in 24-9-43 Albos executed the inhabitants of Paramythia, Mazar Dino himself was the one to write the catalogue with the names of the Greeks they had executed!

Albo Nazi organizations Skenderbeg SS Division, Gendarmerie, B Kombëtar, KSILIA, Militsia Leaders of Albo fascist organizations, M Demi, M Dino, A Kasemi, M Sediku, A Aga, N Dino, H Lukavicioti
62000 Albos marched in Greece with Mussolinis blue shirts The Chams were wearing Italian & German military uniforms & armlets with the word "Çam" When the Germans entered Greece the Tsams bcame part of the German Occupation Armed Forces & wore a distinctive brass Nazi cross & the regular SS uniform

There r irrefutable confessions even by Muslim Çams reported duly which prove the truth such as this statement of the Çam Nuhti Latif from Trikorfa Filiata:
"We Muslims had no complaint from the Greek Administration & therefore I fail to comprehend why all Muslims during the Occupation of the Axon Powers wernt only turned in2 instruments of Italy & Germany but moreover they xprsed their intention 2 completely vanish the Greek population from Thesprotia by murdering & committing criminal acts

100,000 GREEKS LEFT HOMELESS WHEN ALBOS BURNED DOWN 25,000 HOMES

A vivid account of the devastation inflicted by German, Albanian and local Albanian Çam forces is spelled out in the March 13, 1944 issue of the Albanian newspaper Bashkimit Kombit (the official publication of the then pro-German Tirana regime). The publication proudly announced the success of the February, 1944 campaign and documented the degree of destruction: 25,000 homes were set ablaze and 100,000 Greeks were left homeless.

The Albanian Militia was an Albanian fascist paramilitary group formed in 1939 following the Italian invasion of Albania in April 1939, part of the Blackshirts. It was recruited from Italians living in Albania and later on Albanians were also recruited. It was headquartered in Tirana and consisted of four legions:
1st Albanian Legion of the Albanian Militia-Tirana
2nd Albanian Legion of the Albabian Militia-Korçë
3rd Legion of the Albanian Militia-Vlorë
4th Legion of the Albanian Militia-Shkodër

Later the same year, in July 1942, and always under the protection of the Italians, the Çams formed the notorious terrorist organization K.S.I.L.I.A.(Albanian Political Administration System), which comprised 14 Battalions, with the main aim to exterminate the Greek population in the region of Thesprotia.
The official Reports of the destructions by the Çams mention the following:--->

"The above mentioned fail to describe what really happened by the general mobilization of the Çams" & "The whole Muslim population of Thesprotia, 17 to 70 years of age had been armed by the Italians who provided them with military uniforms as well while almost 2400 Çams had joined as volunteers the Albo Fascist Army"
in 24 Sep 1943 when Albos & Germans executed the inhabitants of Paramythia, Mazar Dino himself was the one to write the catalogue with the names of the Greeks they had executed!

After the 4 years of occupation, N. Zerva announced that the Albanians who commited crimes against the Greeks will be sentenced in the military court. The Albanians leaved by themselves because they feared of reprisals.
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#3 Sep 26, 2012
so did 1000s of greeks you foget or you have selective memory ,were are the jews in greece , the albos got them what a lie you still have a jewish church on the island of corfu but no jews , yes the grreeks collected them and gave the to the germans not the albos, and what was the greek general that was with the germans and his army , he was sentenced to death after the war by the greek goverment and exucuted as a show to the british and americans but non of his soldiers were convicted they were all send home to the families , BUT all the others that werent greekl the house burnt and property taken and the people kicked out of the country , REMEMBER there were albos fighting with the partisans not only albos from greece but the albanian komunist goverment send soldies to soport the grreek komunist party, READ WORLD HISTORY NOT GREEK CHURCH HISTORY, and by the way the did give you are counrty - arvanites
Reincarnated Scopi GAY

Athens, Greece

#4 Sep 26, 2012
zika wrote:
so did 1000s of greeks you foget or you have selective memory ,were are the jews in greece , the albos got them what a lie you still have a jewish church on the island of corfu but no jews , yes the grreeks collected them and gave the to the germans not the albos, and what was the greek general that was with the germans and his army , he was sentenced to death after the war by the greek goverment and exucuted as a show to the british and americans but non of his soldiers were convicted they were all send home to the families , BUT all the others that werent greekl the house burnt and property taken and the people kicked out of the country , REMEMBER there were albos fighting with the partisans not only albos from greece but the albanian komunist goverment send soldies to soport the grreek komunist party, READ WORLD HISTORY NOT GREEK CHURCH HISTORY, and by the way the did give you are counrty - arvanites
jesus WHAT DAFUK r alsbos talking about ?
Greeks saved jews that albos as nazi lovers were handing to the germans WHAT CAN I SAY !!!!!!
ALBANIA WAS OFICIALLY ON THE AXIS SIDE
and u dare to accuse Greeks of what u done ???
where do albos lies stop ??
Reincarnated Scopi GAY

Athens, Greece

#5 Sep 26, 2012
It amazes me that u Albos dont know that THE OFFICIAL STATUS OF ALBANIA WAS A NAZI COLLABORATOR. ALBOS EVEN ALLIED WITH MOUSOLINI AND MARCHED AGAINST GREECE COMMITTING TERRIBLE CRIMES
Albos were nazis allies
what dafuk r they teaching u in school? Albanians always obeyed all conquerers, while Greeks contributed in hitlers fall. WITHOUT THE GREEKS THE OUTCOME OF WW2 WOULD'VE BEEN MUCH DIFFERENT

A few stories about some saved Jews, cant erase Shiterian's dishonorable acts

Albos the best nazi allies!
Moussolini Hitler, back then the ottoman slayers, Wherever there is evil, there is an Albo collaborator
Thats why Albos r so wicked & dishonorable
stupidet, u albos were nazis allies
didnt u know? what dafuk r they teaching u in school? Albos always obeyed all conquerers Always affraid. U never won a single war. On the other hand Greeks fought against all invaders, never surrendered. In WW2 Greece contributed in hitlers fall
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Reincarnated Scopi GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus WHAT DAFUK r alsbos talking about ?
Greeks saved jews that albos as nazi lovers were handing to the germans WHAT CAN I SAY !!!!!!
ALBANIA WAS OFICIALLY ON THE AXIS SIDE
and u dare to accuse Greeks of what u done ???
where do albos lies stop ??
GO ON ANY JEWISH WEB SIT AND TYPE IN ALBANIANS SAVED JEWS AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF < you can even listion to storys by jews ON YOU TUBE SEE FOR YOUR SELF < THE 1ST DOCTORS THAT ARIVED IN KOSSAVA WERE THE JEWISH AND THE 1ST BABY BORN WAS GIVEN THE NAME SARAH AS THANKYOU TO THE DOCTORS WHO DELIVERED HER, and the is a monument in TEL AVIV that says thankyou to the albanian people ,,GO ON YOU TUBE AND SEE AND LISTION TO THE JEWISH STORYS TOLD BY JEWS NOT YOU GREEK CHURCH
Constantinos Illyrios

Greece

#7 Sep 28, 2012
zika wrote:
<quoted text> GO ON ANY JEWISH WEB SIT AND TYPE IN ALBANIANS SAVED JEWS AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF < you can even listion to storys by jews ON YOU TUBE SEE FOR YOUR SELF < THE 1ST DOCTORS THAT ARIVED IN KOSSAVA WERE THE JEWISH AND THE 1ST BABY BORN WAS GIVEN THE NAME SARAH AS THANKYOU TO THE DOCTORS WHO DELIVERED HER, and the is a monument in TEL AVIV that says thankyou to the albanian people ,,GO ON YOU TUBE AND SEE AND LISTION TO THE JEWISH STORYS TOLD BY JEWS NOT YOU GREEK CHURCH
some stories of saved jews was an exception to ALBOS OFICIAL STATUS which was an axis ally
NO MATTER WHAT U DO U CANNOT ERASE UR FILTHY PAST
Filthy GAY ALBANS

Athens, Greece

#8 Sep 28, 2012
WHAT ON EARTH AN ALBO CAN B PROUD ABOUT? DREAMING OF BEING GREEK?
OBEYING ALL CONQUERORS WHILE OTHERS WERE FIGHTING M?
ALLYING WITH NAZIS& MOUSOLINI?
STEALING GREEK HISTORY NAMES SYMBOLS HEROES CLOTHES etc?
Using albo etymology to xplain Greek words?
Becoming muslims out&#65279; of fear? Never winning a single war? UR ZERO CONTRIBUTION TO MANKIND? BEING JEALOUS OF GREEKS?
ALL OF ALBOS BACKROUND IS&#65279; FULL OF DISGRACE & DISHONESTY
If ur ancestors were so inglorious & dishonorable dont blame the Greeks

When did Albanians win a war ? ALBANIANS R BALKANS COWARDS. A DISGRACE 4 MANKIND.U ALWAYS OBEYED ALL CONQUERERS WHILE OTHERS WERE FIGHTING THEM. LOOK HOW U OBEYED OTTOMANS OUT OF FEAR TO CONFRONT THEM.LOOK HOW U OBEYED MOUSOLINI & Hitler, INSTEAD OF FIGHTING.FUKEN COWARDS, u became moslims out of fear ! Greeks Serbs Bulgarians refused to betray orthodox belief, even if they were slaughtered
U R AFFRAID EVEN OF GREEKS SHADOWS, u fart out of fear hehe -U R FREE THNKS TO GREEK GEORGIOS KASTRIOTIS

If GREEK Georgios Kastriotis didnt fight 4 Hepirus against Turks probably 2day Albanians wouldnt even exist, or if did they would talk turkish
UNGRATEFUL people U OWE UR EXISTENCE 2 THE GREEKS.pathetic Albos coming from Caucasus & claiming Greek history & Lands
Greeks do not steal others history THAT IS WHAT ALBANIANS DO
4 US GREEKS ITS EASY 2 PROVE WHAT WE SAY
ALL IS WRITTEN BY HISTORIANS
DOCUMENTS MONUMENTS STATUES COINS INSCRIPTIONS etc SPEAK THE TRUTH
Can Albanogays prove anything they say?
Celentano

Cambridge, MA

#9 Sep 28, 2012
You think by manipulating and changing the history you doing a great service to your country !!!!! it's complitely the opposite , you little Greek ignorant !!!
Filthy GAY ALBANS

Athens, Greece

#10 Sep 29, 2012
Celentano wrote:
You think by manipulating and changing the history you doing a great service to your country !!!!! it's complitely the opposite , you little Greek ignorant !!!
thats what they teached you to believe. But if u search u will find out what was really going on. Dont act surprised
Constantin I the illyrian

Europe

#11 Sep 29, 2012
Filthy GAY ALBANS wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what they teached you to believe. But if u search u will find out what was really going on. Dont act surprised
ouuu

tell us??

We will probely find that you are not Greek, and ancient Greeks was 3-5 ethnicitys(race).

Stupid phoenician seaGypsie
Filthy GAY ALBANS

Athens, Greece

#12 Sep 29, 2012
It amazes me that u Albos dont know that THE OFFICIAL STATUS OF ALBANIA WAS A NAZI COLLABORATOR. ALBOS EVEN ALLIED WITH MOUSOLINI AND MARCHED AGAINST GREECE COMMITTING TERRIBLE CRIMES
Albos were nazis allies
what dafuk r they teaching u in school? Albanians always obeyed all conquerers, while Greeks contributed in hitlers fall. WITHOUT THE GREEKS THE OUTCOME OF WW2 WOULD'VE BEEN MUCH DIFFERENT

Europe

#13 Sep 29, 2012
But i am still Nazi i hate semitic Greeks.
Stupid bastardised seaGypsies
Filthy GAY ALBANS

Athens, Greece

#14 Sep 29, 2012
Constantin I the illyrian wrote:
But i am still Nazi i hate semitic Greeks.
Stupid bastardised seaGypsies
yes indeed, everyone knows very well who you were who you still are
HUMAN RUBISH FROM THE SEWERS OF FILTH
U WERE BORN stinky ALBOS U WILL DIE AS stinky ALBOS
Nick the Greek

Birmingham, UK

#15 Sep 29, 2012
Abdul-Monkey

Europe

#16 Sep 29, 2012
Nick the Greek wrote:
Abdul-Monkey
you right, for once, he is a Abdul-monkey

stupid bastardised seaGypsies
Filthy GAY ALBANS

Athens, Greece

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Constantin I the illyrian wrote:
<quoted text>
you right, for once, he is a Abdul-monkey
stupid bastardised seaGypsies
only an Albannanian idiot like u cant realise this was for u !!
abdul monkey albanet idiotet Jesus WHY DEAR GOD NOT GIVE SOME BRAINS TO ALBOS ??? why forget dear God giving em brains??
Celentano

Cambridge, MA

#18 Sep 29, 2012
Filthy GAY ALBANS wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to do is read Nikos Dimou 's books and you 'll see how brainwashwed and stupid you Greeks are ( not all but greeks like you)
Filthy GAY ALBANS

Athens, Greece

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Moussolini Hitler, back then the ottoman slayers, Wherever there is evil, there is an Albo collaborator
didnt u know? what dafuk r they teaching u in school? Albos always obeyed all conquerers Always affraid. U never won a single war. On the other hand Greeks fought against all invaders, never surrendered. In WW2 Greece contributed in hitlers fall
Albos were nazis allies

Europe

#20 Sep 29, 2012
Filthy GAY ALBANS wrote:
Albos were nazis allies
Melon sale you idiot

how many times are you gona post your fake greek propaganda???

I told you...

You can never be a Albanian.
You talk Pakistani.

Stupid fake Greek seaGypsie
Nick the Greek

Birmingham, UK

#21 Sep 29, 2012
Turkistani - TurkoSlavic Monkey!

Mehmeto-Goranic Abdul-Monkey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Greek RIOTS in Toronto 1918! 1 hr CANADEZOS 7
Poll Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) 10 hr KOUTOUNIDIS MICHAIL 434,324
News Tose Proeski's star keeps shining (Oct '12) Tue Anonymouskiz 36
News Skopje Castle (Jun '14) Tue Anonymouskiz 46
fyrom burning Tue DaniEl 2
Poll Macedonia is Forever!!! Tue DanEli 10
why fyrom no recognise armenian genocide? Tue mr large 2
More from around the web