my name is alexis tsipras

my name is alexis tsipras

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

orangutang

Miami, FL

#1 May 17, 2012
GIVE ME MORE MONEY OR I KILL MYSELF!!!
EUROPEAN BANKS JUST FORGAVE EUR 130 BILLION DEBT AND EU AND THE WORLD (IMF) GAVE US CHEAP LOANS IN RETURN FOR BUDGETS CUTS SO WE OVER TIME DONT ADD TOO MANY BILLIONS MORE TO THE LOANS NOBODY TRUSTED US PAYING BACK
HAHA..WE KEEP ON BORROWING BILLIONS OF EUROS TO PAY PENSIONS AND PUBLIC SECTOR JOBS WE CANNOT AFFORD...BUT WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE OR WE KILL OURSELVES AND THE ITALIANS AND SPANIARD TOO...UHU, WE GONNA DO IT...WE ARE GONNA MAKE A BIG MESS IF YOU DONT GIVE US MORE MONEY...YOU BAD NAZIS AND BAD BANKS!! YOU HAVE BEEN TOO TOUGH ON US RUNNING PLUS 10% BUDGET DEFICITS YEAR AFTER YEAR.
BYZANTINOS

Athens, Greece

#2 May 17, 2012
Alexis Tsipras, is the only hope of the Greeks today.
We shall fight, against Merkel and German Protestantism, which wants to make slaves, the Greeks.
We shall get out, the two servants of Merkel, Samaras and Venizelos.
WE SHALL FIGHT FOR INDIPENTED GREECE.
GREECE SHALL NOT BE, GERMAN PROTEKTORAT, AS WANT GERMANS.
RUSSIA SHALL HELP US....
TSIPRAS FOR EVER.
orangutang

Miami, FL

#3 May 18, 2012
merkel made you slaves of your own mistakes...were you in no community with other countries your parents house would only be worth EUR 10.000 now given the mistakes of greek people and greek politicians...thats a fact!

its easy to blame others...fact is that greece is a special case with little comparison to the other piigs countries

let get the facts on the table...then perhaps we find a solution suitable for greece.

the solution could however not be anything else than budget cuts, higher taxes and debt foregiveness...greece's budget ex its debt is still to large....there is no sense in running budget deficits when you desire to pay back at least some of your debt...germany cant fight gravity for you greeks
orangutang

Miami, FL

#4 May 18, 2012
greece primary task now is to restore budget surplusses...whatever it takes. at that point, greece got stability to grow
orangutang

Miami, FL

#5 May 18, 2012
keynesian economic thinking is not meant for greece....you had those policies for 10 years and they didnt work.

greece cannot spend itself to prosperity....it needs to create private sector jobs...not more public sector jobs.

anyway, the most keynesian economist paul krugman believes greece should leave the euro...he is the expert on government spending and he doesnt believe anything coming out of athens
orangutang

Miami, FL

#6 May 18, 2012
well, you are suppose to spend in bad times...greece runs huge deficits while being foregive huge amounts of money...what more to ask for?

tsipras is an idiot that knows little about economics and nothing about engineering as he smoked pot and participated in gay orgies while at college

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#8 May 18, 2012
BYZANTINOS wrote:
Alexis Tsipras, is the only hope of the Greeks today.
We shall fight, against Merkel and German Protestantism, which wants to make slaves, the Greeks.
We shall get out, the two servants of Merkel, Samaras and Venizelos.
WE SHALL FIGHT FOR INDIPENTED GREECE.
GREECE SHALL NOT BE, GERMAN PROTEKTORAT, AS WANT GERMANS.
RUSSIA SHALL HELP US....
TSIPRAS FOR EVER.
H neolaia toy SYRIZA phge prosfata sta Skopia kai diakyrh3e oti h Ellada prepei na anagnwrisei ton "dysthxismeno" auto lao ws Makedones.

Prose3te POLY, h epilogh DEN eina eukolh !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Greece should recognise Macedonia? 24 min Historian 15
Macedonian Tsar Stefan Dusan (Dec '10) 1 hr BISER BALKANSKI- 36
News the Identity of Macedonians (May '07) 1 hr MACEDONIA is HELL... 47,149
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE 20 hr pellat 137
Why do Italians hate Albanians so much? (Jul '14) Fri Sabb 2
News The rise of Turkey in the Balkans (Jul '11) Thu Rockstar 132,873
Greece has many albanians (shquiptars) (Mar '08) Wed BISER BALKANSKI- 39
More from around the web