Serbian province gives Macedonian official status

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: SETimes news 286

A gesture of political goodwill by Serbia's Plandiste municipality, proclaiming the Macedonian language official in the jurisdiction, has been lauded by citizens and officials.

Full Story
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Athens, Greece

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
Cheers
stay in your Makedonia. However, Macedonia is another country, while Makedonia is a province of modern Greece.
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>stay in your Makedonia. However, Macedonia is another country, while Makedonia is a province of modern Greece.
there is only 1 Makedonia and is in Greece

why you waste your time?
your name will be r of vardarska

you waste your time

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

Solun, Occupied Macedonia [+]

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Heil Servi!!!

MACEDONIA TIMELESS
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Hey paranoid SKOPIANS,Titoistic YUGO pseudonation! Alexander the Great is a HELLENE!! Not SKOPCKO!!
SKOPCKO
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6028/5991965454...
Bob

Bexley, Australia

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Macedonia is Macedonia. Not Greek!! These Greeks or (turks) that say the northern part of Greece is Macedonia are kidding them selfs. Macedonia is a country.
Macedoniapower

Greece

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Macedonians Means Macedonians, We are not Slavs. We descendant from Ancients Macedonians, like Aristotle philosopher like Alexander the great.
Macedonians

Greece

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Makedonija means Ancient Macedonia.
Long live makedonija
Makedonija Forever
Diodorus Siculus 17.1.5 }
“Alexander’s ancestry went back to Heracles on his father’s side, while through his mother he was related to the Aeacids.”
We are not slavs. Hercules was not slav. Olympia was not slav. Slavs and Boulgarians destroyed genius makedonski civilization.
Bulgarians must go outside of makedonija.
Makedonija

Greece

#9 Feb 7, 2013
we are Macedonians Not Slavs.
Nikola Gruevski said ( 17 February 2009) we are all Macedonians! There is no antique Slav Macedonians – but only Macedonians! Skopje 17 February 2009)
Makedonija

Greece

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Nikola Gruevski said ( 17 February 2009) we are all Macedonians! There is no antique Slav Macedonians – but only Macedonians! Skopje 17 February 2009)
Makedonija

Greece

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
Macedonia is Macedonia. Not Greek!! These Greeks or (turks) that say the northern part of Greece is Macedonia are kidding them selfs. Macedonia is a country.
We are Macedonians Not Slavs. Alexander the great wasn't slav, he was original Macedonian.
Makedonija

Greece

#12 Feb 7, 2013
We are Macedonians, Not Slavs.
Bitola Or Heraclea.
Struga Or Enchalon.
Prilep Or Prílapos.
Negotino Or Antigoneia.
Bu&#269;in Or Alkomena.
Gevgelija Or Gortynia.
Crna Or Erigon.
Who, when, and why changed our original Macedonians Cities Names into Slavic Bulgarian??
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Makedonija is the GREEK name MAKEDONIA in Serbocroatian!! It is not Skopian name!!
hmm

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Feb 7, 2013
A municipality in Serbia became a province.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#15 Feb 7, 2013
stop your stupid craziness
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Hey fakedonskis PARANOID Fyromians!
Your interpretation of YUGOSLAVIAN Vardarska as HELLENIC Macedonia is total false!

See Vardarska:
http://maccunion.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/...
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#17 Feb 7, 2013
I think Serbia is changing and shedding their old ways. It's amazing to see them do it before the Greeks. I feel that this is a great move for them and their world image. Haters will hate but that only hurts them so who cares.
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#18 Feb 7, 2013
peace and love wrote:
I think Serbia is changing and shedding their old ways. It's amazing to see them do it before the Greeks. I feel that this is a great move for them and their world image. Haters will hate but that only hurts them so who cares.
Hey pseudomacedonian Fyromian, titoistic Yugoslavian pseudonation!
Learn your Bulgarian history!
Not the translation of the Greek history in Serbocroatian!!
Damian

Albania

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Serbia need youre help!
We are fighting against Albania and Croatia, dont let Albanians to take Kosovo,come here and fight for Serbia!

Register here:http: www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Shmoop
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#20 Feb 7, 2013
peace and love wrote:
hey peace cut the bullshit. the serbs won't allow a macedonian orthodox church and you get a boner. this is the old slav versus bulgarian fight that has been going on since forever. get ready to have your world rocked and by the way serbia hasnt' changed anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) 24 min Fake greek n Para... 422,785
Panic in Skopje,with the new reality! 46 min Macedonian 48
Macedonians denied self-determination by Skopians 56 min Macedonian 1
Macedonia, Serbia not to join EU's sanction aga... 1 hr Bulgarian Timeless 44
Greek Constitution from 1827 2 hr zika 31
Turkey supports Macedonia's bid to join NATO 2 hr lol 3
Macedonian *ternal derby in football 2 hr RepublicOfMacedonia 13
Fake "Greex" farce: Amphipolis tomb - ROMAN! 12 hr Stace son-of-vergina 307
•••

Macedonia People Search