IQ to penis ratio
makedonas

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Looks like when comparing Greeks to FYROMians, Greeks are smarter with bigger dicks

Greece ranked #16 for IQ
FYROM not even mentioned for IQ up to 44th rank

Greece average penis size 14.73 cm
FYROM average penis size 13.98 cm

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx...
the lie detector

Helensvale, Australia

#2 Mar 14, 2012
makedonas wrote:
Looks like when comparing Greeks to FYROMians, Greeks are smarter with bigger dicks
Greece ranked #16 for IQ
FYROM not even mentioned for IQ up to 44th rank
Greece average penis size 14.73 cm
FYROM average penis size 13.98 cm
http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx...
you have no economy or free country..that is called no brains and the lowest fertility rate in europe called gay or floppy dick peder!!!
MIG

Athens, Greece

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Mathematic explanation of FyroMongolas Dumbness.

In FyroMonkeys case, both the nominator (IQ) and the denominator (penis size) are zero. According to maths they are 'indeterminate'.

For those few lucky Fyrom exceptions with an IQ=1 but still with penis size=0, the calculus shows they are 'undefined'. Exactly as the bunch of retarded Slavic Topix users that try to persuade everyone they are Greeks. Sorry guys, not only us but also maths show you are UNDEFINED.

BULGARIANS BY GOD, MACEDONIANS BY TITO.

“Makedonia Vergina Sun”

Since: Jun 08

Thessaloniki

#4 Mar 15, 2012
the lie detector wrote:
<quoted text>you have no economy or free country..that is called no brains and the lowest fertility rate in europe called gay or floppy dick peder!!!
Notice that Bulgaria is ranked #15 for IQ, just a tad higher than Greece which is ranked # 16. If FYROMians want to boast they are smarter than Greeks all they have to do is admit they are Bulgarians and we'll admit they are smarter.
Hell, Bulgarians even have bigger dicks, 15.02 cm, we'll even accept that!
tirana boy with gucci bag

Miami, FL

#6 Mar 15, 2012
i got a 9 inch dick so what do i need a brain for?
cervellone

Miami, FL

#7 Mar 15, 2012
so low IQ in Greece, Portugal and Ireland explains why they are doing so poorly LOL...and Italians and Chinese are some of the smartest in the world...well, perhaps artistically and craftmanshipswise....but otherwise i believe that is a load of crap..

some people are however more naive than others....greeks and irishmen fit that category of people in a stereotyped world i guess

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:National_IQ...
cervellone

Miami, FL

#8 Mar 15, 2012
when it comes to language skills, italians are however morons compared to greeks..me included

“Makedonia Vergina Sun”

Since: Jun 08

Thessaloniki

#9 Mar 16, 2012
cervellone wrote:
so low IQ in Greece, Portugal and Ireland explains why they are doing so poorly LOL...and Italians and Chinese are some of the smartest in the world...well, perhaps artistically and craftmanshipswise....but otherwise i believe that is a load of crap..
some people are however more naive than others....greeks and irishmen fit that category of people in a stereotyped world i guess
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:National_IQ...
Well, as a world leader America should be ashamed of ranking only 19th. Also ranking 15th in math and 9th in science.

http://sq.4mg.com/NationIQ.htm

In this statistic USA is ranked 32rd and Greece 33rd. Not much of a difference between an economic powerhouse and a near bankrupt country. Which goes to show you it's corruption that kills the economy and not intelligence.

http://www.iq-tests-for-the-high-range.com/st...

And by the way why isnt FYROM (or if you prefer the unofficial name "Macedonia") ever mentioned in IQ statistics ? I see Mongolia, I see Zambia, I see Congo, I see Fiji, I see Iran. Do FYROMians have an IQ?

http://sq.4mg.com/NationIQ.htm
http://www.littlespeck.com/content/economy/CT...
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/edu_ave_iq-...
abenteuer

Miami, FL

#10 Mar 17, 2012
entatiki wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as a world leader America should be ashamed of ranking only 19th. Also ranking 15th in math and 9th in science.
http://sq.4mg.com/NationIQ.htm
In this statistic USA is ranked 32rd and Greece 33rd. Not much of a difference between an economic powerhouse and a near bankrupt country. Which goes to show you it's corruption that kills the economy and not intelligence.
http://www.iq-tests-for-the-high-range.com/st...
And by the way why isnt FYROM (or if you prefer the unofficial name "Macedonia") ever mentioned in IQ statistics ? I see Mongolia, I see Zambia, I see Congo, I see Fiji, I see Iran. Do FYROMians have an IQ?
http://sq.4mg.com/NationIQ.htm
http://www.littlespeck.com/content/economy/CT...
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/edu_ave_iq-...
USA is economic powerhouse, you sait it all....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bogdanci- Anka Sara Zecevic Serbian Criminal Sc... 9 hr ibustedherhaha 1
The 7 SLAVIC Tribes of BULGARIA,setted in MOESIA (Aug '07) Wed Kosovo is Serbia 33
News Desecrated Bulgarian Memorial Plaque 'Was Illeg... Wed BISER BALKANSKI--- 2
FYROMians hidden fascist heritge Wed BISER BALKANSKI--- 2
News the Identity of Macedonians (May '07) Sep 25 MACEDONIA is HELL... 47,164
Poll Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) Sep 24 SLAVS RNOMACEDONIANS 434,317
GREECE ,country built on GENOCIDE (Mar '16) Sep 24 BISER BALKANSKI--- 187
More from around the web