How can someone be MACEDONIAN without BEING Greek?

Posted in the Macedonia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 93 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

HERE WE GO AGAIN

IF
DEUTCH ARNT GERMANS, NEDERLANDERS Hollanders ARNT DUTCH
MagyarországS ARNT HUNGARIANS, HELVETIANS ARNT SWISH
Shqipërians ARNT ALBANIANS, POLSKANS ARNT POLISH
Sverigers RNT SWEDS,Österreichers ARNT AUSTRIANS
Suomis ARNT FINNISH, LETTONIANS ARNT LATVIANS
Lëtzebuergs ARNT LUXEMBURGERS, Birmanians ARNT MYANMARIANS
Albas ARNT SCOTISH, Espańians ARNT SPANISH
Ceylonanis ARNT SRI LANKERS, Cymrus ARNT WELSH

THEN ELLINES ARNT GREEKS

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

CAN fyromians EXPLAIN IN ur SLAVOBULGARIC FYROMIAN LANGUAGE which u dare to call "Macedonian"
the meaning of Macedonian ancient names ????
I can explain all in Greek
I can give u the etymology of Macedonian names
they r Greek, even the structure is Greek even the synthesis is & defenitly the meaning is Greek -
CAN U STINKY VARDASKIANS GIVE US FULL REPORT OF ALL MACEDONIAN ETYMOLOGY ?
Tina

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

No wonder we don't understans Greek, we Macedonians spread their culture so much, nothing left for us.
Not all people speak greek.
Are you Greeks aware there are other languages in the world? And they can say a Greek word with diferent accent. So they invented that word, not you Greeks.
Because they write it diferent, and say it slightely diferent.? The word is not Greek any more?
We definitely do not speak Bulgarian or Slavonian.
Ask them what language they speak and when did they invent it. Maybe we Macedonians spread their culture as well. Ha, we buzy people, minding everybodys busines but our own?
I think you ALL ow us to much.
But we nice, we just want whats ours. Land and
historical heritage. See you at the lawyers office.
Ignorance is Bliss

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Tina wrote:
No wonder we don't understans Greek, we Macedonians spread their culture so much, nothing left for us.
Are you Greeks aware there are other languages in the world? And they can say a Greek word with diferent accent. So they invented that word, not you Greeks.
Because they write it diferent, and say it slightely diferent.? The word is not Greek any more?
Ask them what language they speak and when did they invent it. Maybe we Macedonians spread their culture as well. Ha, we buzy people, minding everybodys busines but our own?
The Grand Knowledge of the forum keeps on bringing History at its Best, right in the comforts of our homes, ladies and gents.

Saturday ALL DAY with TINJA THE HISTORIAN OF ALL TIMES.

KEEP THE comedy GOING, TINJA.
Macedon

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Tina wrote:
LOL

keep your bulgarian herritage uneducated fool, as far as the lawyers office is concerned sorry to say but thieves are not welcomed.

No Nato and EU for thieves just Albania...
HELLO-HELLASS-ET HIOPIANS

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

[o="Macedon"]----=is PART OF;; REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA;;;==========>
LOL----------DAM AFRICANS[HELLASS] ETHIOPIAN-GAY REES]
keep your ;ethiopian[gayreeks];;;hellass ] herritage uneducated fool, as far as the lawyers office is concerned sorry to say but thieves are not welcomed. to be in;;EU;;zone;;;after all your dam crazy ape country ;;BROKE;;CAPISH;;;BROKE no mo free money;;he he he;;;;;first class ;;;THIEFES;;;IN EUROPE;;;ARE ;;HELLASS]]GAYREEKS]AFRICAN BLOOD;;;SO EU;;DO NOT NEED;YOU THIEFES;;;;;;;;;;;;;REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA;;NEED TO BE
IN'' Nato and EU;;;;;;;; for thieves just ;;like you morons obsess shits;;;;Albania.and;;;;Hellas s];;ethiopian[gay reeks]'''''..[/go all sux on real banana of macedonians;;;;;up your black arse;;;malakes;;;;;;babooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooons back in zoo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;for good slaves'''''

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

HOW CAN SOMEONE B MACEDONIAN WITHOUT BEING GREEK?
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?
WERE ANCIENT MACEDONIANS LIARS WHEN THEY STATED GREEKS?
R ALL INFO WE HAVE FALSE?
R ALL FINDINGS STATING THEIR GREEKNES A FRAUD?
R ALL MONUMENTS & ARTIFACTS LYING?
WHY WOULD HISTORIANS LIE?
was anyone doubting back then the GREEKNESS OF MACEDONIANS? why is this dispute new? why wernt SCOPIS stating Macedons b4?
Why didnt some say 2 my grandfathers they rnt Macedonians?
Why is this happening today?

no answers scops??
AS USUAL

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

any answers poor scopiefskis ?

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

how?

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

CAN fyromians EXPLAIN IN ur SLAVOBULGARIC FYROMIAN LANGUAGE which u dare to call "Macedonian"
the meaning of Macedonian ancient names ????
I can explain all in Greek
I can give u the etymology of Macedonian names
they r Greek, even the structure is Greek even the synthesis is & defenitly the meaning is Greek -
CAN U STINKY VARDASKIANS GIVE US FULL REPORT OF ALL MACEDONIAN ETYMOLOGY ?

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

ONE MORE TEAR FOR GYPSIES OF SCOPIALALALALAND

What did Romans say about Macedonians?

MEGAS ALEXANDROS MADE GREECE, THE MOST POWERFUL & GLORIOUS COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

According to Roman ancient writer, Pliny the Elder (Caius Plinius Secundus)

Such, at all events, were the opinions generally entertained in the reign of Alexander the Great, at a time when Greece was at the height of her glory, and the most powerful country in the world.

[Pliny the Elder]

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Hey UGLY COCK-LOVER-SCOPIOgayPIGS
One more painful question:
WHY MEGAS ALEXANDROS FOUNDED GREEK CITIES EVERYWHERE HE WENT? United by a common [koine] Greek tongue. and not Bulgaroscop united by a Bulgarian dialect??
Quote:

Everywhere he went, Alexander founded Greek cities.
By the time he died he ruled over the greatest empire the world has ever seen. An empire composed of millions of ethnically diverse peoples were united by a common Greek tongue
(Alan Fildes & Joann Fletcher)

Why not found Macedonian cities or unite ppl by a common Maco tongue?
Simply coz he was Greek, Macedonia was a Greek state & Greek tongue was the only spoken by Macos

MACEDONS BUILT GREEK CITIES

(Plutarchos Moralia. On the Fortune of Alexander, I, 328D, 329A)

“Yet through Alexander, Bactria and the Caucasus learned to revere the gods of the Hellenes … Alexander established more than seventy Hellenic cities among savage tribes, and sowed all Asia with Hellenic magistracies … Egypt would not have its Alexandria, nor Mesopotamia its Seleucia, nor Sogdiana its Prophthasia, nor India its Bucephalia, nor the Caucasus a Hellenic city, for by the founding of (Hellenic) cities in these places savagery was extinguished and the worse element, gaining familiarity with the better, changed under its influence.’
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Hey man how is it going with the renaming to Real Macedonia? All your history lessons are useless here. I'm a Vlach Native Latin speaking Macedonian and love hearing there is 2,500,000 million of us in Greece. If we renamed to North Macedonia and you had the other 3/4 of it and 3/4 of the history would that work for you? If it was up to me I'd focus my people towards byzentine history and bring you Alexanders Statue only if you place it in the middle of Athens.
There are may Macedonians that Greece has deserted and let them loose their identity by force. We don't want to take steps back so we are slavic speacking Macedonians. Accept us a North Macedonia and I guarentee in 50 years we will join peacefully and improve each other.
I know some of my people don't agree with what I'm saying but I love all my Macedonian people in Greece and North Macedonia.
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Gratkorn, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Republic of the Fake-Macedonia

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/TI...

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

peace and love wrote:
Hey man how is it going with the renaming to Real Macedonia? All your history lessons are useless here. I'm a Vlach Native Latin speaking Macedonian and love hearing there is 2,500,000 million of us in Greece. If we renamed to North Macedonia and you had the other 3/4 of it and 3/4 of the history would that work for you? If it was up to me I'd focus my people towards byzentine history and bring you Alexanders Statue only if you place it in the middle of Athens.
There are may Macedonians that Greece has deserted and let them loose their identity by force. We don't want to take steps back so we are slavic speacking Macedonians. Accept us a North Macedonia and I guarentee in 50 years we will join peacefully and improve each other.
I know some of my people don't agree with what I'm saying but I love all my Macedonian people in Greece and North Macedonia.
go back to mongolia, and let the real macedonians live in real macedonia, vlachs r latinized greeks nothing to do with slavs, slavobulgars go back to mongolia. MACEDONIA IS NOT DIVIDED IT IS 100% GREEK AS ALWAYS BEEN, no need for atheneans to erect a statue of megas alexandros as there is no need for macedonians to erect a statue of pericles. Nevertheless we can do whatever we like with our heores, It is u that have non

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?
WERE ANCIENT MACEDONIANS LIARS WHEN THEY STATED GREEKS?
R ALL INFO WE HAVE FALSE?
R ALL FINDINGS STATING THEIR GREEKNES A FRAUD?
R ALL MONUMENTS & ARTIFACTS LYING?
WHY WOULD HISTORIANS LIE?
was anyone doubting back then the GREEKNESS OF MACEDONIANS? why is this dispute new? why wernt SCOPIS stating Macedons b4?
Why didnt some say 2 my grandfathers they rnt Macedonians?
Why is this happening today?
VIVA-REPUBLICA-M ACEDONIA

Liverpool, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

[-----="HELLO-HELLASS-ETH IOPIANS"][o="Macedon "]----=is PART OF;; REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA;;;==========>
LOL----------DAM AFRICANS[HELLASS] ETHIOPIAN-GAY REES]
keep your ;ethiopian[gayreeks];;;hellass ] herritage uneducated fool, as far as the lawyers office is concerned sorry to say but thieves are not welcomed. to be in;;EU;;zone;;;after all your dam crazy ape country ;;BROKE;;CAPISH;;;BROKE no mo free money;;he he he;;;;;first class ;;;THIEFES;;;IN EUROPE;;;ARE ;;HELLASS]]GAYREEKS]AFRICAN BLOOD;;;SO EU;;DO NOT NEED;YOU THIEFES;;;;;;;;;;;;;REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA;;NEED TO BE
IN'' Nato and EU;;;;;;;; for thieves just ;;like you morons obsess shits;;;;Albania.and;;;;Hellas s];;ethiopian[gay reeks]'''''..[/go all sux on real banana of macedonians;;;;;up your black arse;;;malakes;;;;;;babooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooons back in zoo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;for good slaves'''''[/sux me of apes=]
Mithridates VI

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

RealMacedonianGR wrote:
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?
SURE. This is the scopian logic.

How to get your neighbors wife in five steps.

STEP ONE.
STICK your neighbors' name on YOUR door.

STEP TWO.
When he protests, try to persuade him you have the same name with him. Since the name "John Doe" is not copyrighted, you have the right to use it for yourself, after a petition to the authorities of course.

STEP THREE.
Redirect the neighbors mail and even his visitors to your own home.

STEP FOUR.
Ask your neighbor's wife to come in your home. When she refuses, you may use force. John Doe's wife should obey John Doe.

STEP FIVE.
When the poor guy is banging on your door, because you hold his wife as a hostage, you will start a discussion about whether he is you or you are him, who the hell was your father and the other guy's father, why the hell John Doe's wife can't get laid with John Doe etc. etc.

Result: Either the real John Doe will change neighborhood or he will get a rifle and give an end to the madman.

And John Doe may change house but a whole nation may NOT.
Macedon

Malmö, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Macedonian=don't like hellens.

Thats why macedonians even in aincient times occupied and killed the Hellens. My guess os that Filip and alexander would do exactly the same with modern greek salade

Hope you understand that there is a BIG difference between being macedonian and being greek. You cant be both. It's like saying iam black and white!:) Not possible!

REAL Macedonia-Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Macedon wrote:
Macedonian=don't like hellens.
Thats why macedonians even in aincient times occupied and killed the Hellens. My guess os that Filip and alexander would do exactly the same with modern greek salade
Hope you understand that there is a BIG difference between being macedonian and being greek. You cant be both. It's like saying iam black and white!:) Not possible!
WHO DID FILIPPOS CONQUER FIRST?
THE FIRST GREEKS THAT FILIPPOS KILLED WERE THE MACEDONS
The first slaves that Filippos sold were Macedons
ONLY A DUMB PERSON BELIEVES THAT UR NATIONALITY IS Determined BY whom U KILL or enslave!
what about Americans & the North-South civil war?
What about thousands of other civil wars recorded worldwide?
Why r they called civil wars?
Do u reject civil wars exist ? STUPID ASSHOLE !!
my God ,how dumb r these fyromgypsies of scopiatistan!!????

Why do Scopis speak about Greek civil wars? about 338bc & Chaeronia?
Why r they so concerned about our struggles 4 a unified Greece?
This happened centuries b4 u came 2 the Balkans from Mongolia
The 1st Greeks that Filippos killed were Macedon Greeks
The 1st slaves that Filippos sold were Macedon Greeks
It took him 4 years killing Macedons 2 establish a unified Macedonia
WHERE DAFUK Scopinoids FIT IN THIS CONVERSATION & DARE 2 TALK ABOUT OUR ANCESTORS,OUR STRUGGLES?
ScopPIGS go back to Mongolia

MANY GREEK STATES CONQUERED EACH OTHER
Macedonians unified Greece & established the Corinthian league of ALLIED GREEKS & only Greeks,
They led Greece against Persians to revenge for the prior outrages on all Greeks
THEIR WORDS NOT MINE
All historians refer to this unification. Why Scops deny it?
CAN SCOPIs ANSWER? I GUESS NOT
ANOTHER QUESTION THAT WILL NEVER BE ANSWERED

"And Macedonia, of course, is a part of Greece" -Strabo

Macedonia was the biggest monarchy of the Greeks-Diodorus Sikeliotis

Macedonian Greeks conquered the rest of Greeks?
So what?
same as Athenian conquered other Greeks
same as Spartans conquered other Greeks
same as Thebians conquered other Greeks
same as Lamians conquered other Greeks
same as Rhodians conquered other Greeks
same as Locrians conquered other Greeks
same as Argians conquered other Greeks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

658 Users are viewing the Macedonia Forum right now

Search the Macedonia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Solun: MACEDONIAN Folklore Band "SOLUNCHANI" 6 min Filip II Reincarnated 45
Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) 13 min Jimmie 416,111
Restaurant "Royal Macedonia" Opened on Axios: I... 13 min DaniEl 3
The Economist: "Grease" to END UP LIKE ZIMBABWE!!! (Jul '12) 18 min Filip II Reincarnated 830
SKOPIANS are TITOS fake nation! 39 min Macedonia is HELLENISM 7
Yes! Macedonia is HELLENIC! 44 min Teddy_ 35
Makedonen und Kelten am Ohrid-See 52 min DaniEl 24
Modern greeks are gypsies? (Jan '12) 52 min HELLENIC KIWI 11,756
Macedonia: The Compromise 1 hr HELLENIC KIWI 194
List of scientists who officially claim that Ma... 1 hr HELLENIC KIWI 111
Alexander The Great is? (Jan '12) 5 hr HELLENIC KIWI 11,325
•••
•••