FYROM Enraged by EU Mission Chief's 'Slavomacedonians' Label

Nov 18, 2012 Full story: Sofia News Agency 64

Macedonian officials have reacted strongly to a statement by Aivo Orav , Head of the EU Delegation to the country, who has referred to Macedonians as Slavomacodians.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Yeah that,was mistake!
Normaly he must say the Monkeydonians!
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
p.s The ridiculous Fyromians are ashamed of he's Slavic race!!!!
What a joke nation!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

#2 Nov 18, 2012
http://www.defence-point.gr/news/...
Fyromians they feel shame,because they are Slavs?
What a joke!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Monkeydonia is a contrived nation. It is made-up.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#4 Nov 18, 2012
slav on slav violence is a beautiful thing. it really doesn't matter because the albanians with the support of the greeks, bulgarians and many others will be making thier voices heard soon. a official newspaper in albania yesterday published a piece in which they set out the rationale for revolution amongst albanians in fyrom. the albanians say the fyroms are occupiers who are complete pieces of shit, like we didn't know
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#5 Nov 18, 2012
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
Yeah that,was mistake!
Normaly he must say the Monkeydonians!
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
p.s The ridiculous Fyromians are ashamed of he's Slavic race!!!!
What a joke nation!
THEY ARE DEFINITELY SICK BASTARDS!!==>>THEY DENY THEIR SLAVIC ORIGIN==>>THEY DENY THE MACEDONIANS HELLENIC IDENTITY==>>AND THEN THEY CLAIM THE MACEDONIANS HELLENIC IDENTITY AS SLAVIC???????REAL FAKEDUP PEOPLE!!!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

#6 Nov 18, 2012
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>THEY ARE DEFINITELY SICK BASTARDS!!==>>THEY DENY THEIR SLAVIC ORIGIN==>>THEY DENY THE MACEDONIANS HELLENIC IDENTITY==>>AND THEN THEY CLAIM THE MACEDONIANS HELLENIC IDENTITY AS SLAVIC???????REAL FAKEDUP PEOPLE!!!
That is true my friend!
Fyromians are the most ridiculous people in this world!
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

#7 Nov 18, 2012
http://www.balkans.com/open-news.php...
Fyromians is really ridiculous!
They hate what they are!!!!

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#8 Nov 18, 2012
They are Macedonian nothing: SlavoSkopians.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#9 Nov 18, 2012
it takes a slav to recognize a slav
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#10 Nov 18, 2012
I take it that my people did not like outsiders putting labels on us. Except for Greeks of coarse. Cause they have nothing better to do.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Macedonia need to be liberal democracy neutral(to not base on nation and on religion) multicultural country as usa.

Only in this case will not dissolve, only in this case wiull keep the name, only in this case will join eu-nato, only in this case will join eu-nato direct, only in this case Macedonia will have development.

People of Macedonia not loose other time!

Throw out nationalist Gruevski!

Vote sosialdemocrats, liberals, and democratic minority parties!
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#12 Nov 18, 2012
peace and love wrote:
I take it that my people did not like outsiders putting labels on us. Except for Greeks of coarse. Cause they have nothing better to do.
you are starting to sound like the idiot fyroms who frequent this forum. maybe i gave you too much credit. your people? which people might that be. the albos,turks,vlahs. i'm curious since you slavs are only 60 % of the population. guess what the educated world knows you are slavs. even gruevski and kuzman admit as much. time
to grow up peace
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Like me you are understand the future is heading toward more unity and less nationalism. But we can't shock the current system. Change is best when it is a controlled and calculated process. We all need to change including your people too. We MUST join hand and do it together.
european2012 wrote:
Macedonia need to be liberal democracy neutral(to not base on nation and on religion) multicultural country as usa.
Only in this case will not dissolve, only in this case wiull keep the name, only in this case will join eu-nato, only in this case will join eu-nato direct, only in this case Macedonia will have development.
People of Macedonia not loose other time!
Throw out nationalist Gruevski!
Vote sosialdemocrats, liberals, and democratic minority parties!
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#14 Nov 18, 2012
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Apparently fyrominas don't like being Slavs. Oh well, we can always label them as Gypsies.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#16 Nov 18, 2012
peace and love wrote:
Like me you are understand the future is heading toward more unity and less nationalism. But we can't shock the current system. Change is best when it is a controlled and calculated process. We all need to change including your people too. We MUST join hand and do it together.<quoted text>
so what is this change you expect from the greeks?
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#17 Nov 18, 2012
It's an overwhelming start there but I feel that if we can all do the same changes we all become more unified and stronger. As a start we must all repair bridges and gain each others trust. It's a tall order but just the tip of the iceburg.
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

#18 Nov 18, 2012
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
To "admit" that fyromians are a real separate nation, direct descendants of Alexander, to surrender the name of Macedonia, to give them Aegean Macedonia, to pay reparations for all the excluded fyromskis, to admit some African origin of the Greeks, to do everything these animals come up with basically.

So not much at all.
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#19 Nov 18, 2012
Why are you putting your dirty thoughts in their heads. We don't want all that. All we want is a little love. Is hate the last card Bugars have to play with? It's too bad that Bugar are getting pushed aside and desperate to get back in the game by any hateful means possible. We are not impressed :-)
fyromians are subhumans wrote:
<quoted text>
To "admit" that fyromians are a real separate nation, direct descendants of Alexander, to surrender the name of Macedonia, to give them Aegean Macedonia, to pay reparations for all the excluded fyromskis, to admit some African origin of the Greeks, to do everything these animals come up with basically.
So not much at all.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#20 Nov 18, 2012
fyromians are subhumans wrote:
<quoted text>
So not much at all.
i tend to agree with your thoughts. i give peace a little of creedence because in the past he has suggested some middle ground. i want him to tell us what is needed to bring greece and bulgaria closer to fyrom. something solid please and not kumbaya sentiments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skopian Church calendar, copy of the HELLENIC! (Jan '14) 3 min Macedonia is HELL... 256
Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) 14 min Macedonia is HELL... 422,913
Fake "Greex" farce: Amphipolis tomb - ROMAN! 16 min ELLHNIKOS GAMIDIS 333
fyroms show greeks who is boss 20 min from Greece 8
Greek language oldest & MOTHERLANGUAGE of all (Sep '13) 32 min Scops not MACEDONS 19
Greek THE OLDEST NATIONALITY in the World (Jun '13) 34 min Scops not MACEDONS 81
Bakojani 34 min Istor 4
us ambassador says fyroms shouldn't exist 1 hr DaniEl 68
Macedonia: Ohrid The Secret European Gem 2 hr Makedonec 31
•••

Macedonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••